Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. (60204 Views)

Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the woman killed her husband and she seduced your friend and slept with him for cleansing and to appease the gods. Do not say i told you,the days of your friend are numbered,he wont cross over to next year,his flesh has already been shared by the gods.
Jesu! shocked shocked shocked

Awon AYE re grin
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by pomsky: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
kunlenkirol:
;Dthe fact that u had sex with a woman who just lost her husband is bad enuf. For you to have d temerity to sleep with her in her husband's house is worst. You just need to go and confess. Its important!

[size=20pt].....i think it might be good to hear from the woman.
I have an older friend who lost her husband abt 6 months ago, he's buried now for some months.
She confided in me that he hadn't slept with her for over 10 years. He packed from the house, built
a new house and married a younger woman, but REFUSED TO DIVORCE HER. She was left hanging for
about 14yrs and couldn't move forward with her life. She had been handling all bills for the house.
.....now, would you blame such a woman if she slept with anoda man the same day her husband died?
Hope you realize marriage can be used to cage and imprison. Especially those who believe in remaining
faithful to their husband's irrespective of how they are treated. Women are most times the victims of this.
So, when a spouse dies, it's actually an escape and release from prison for some of these women.
It is well![/size]
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Edusouls(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
SporaD8:
The guys life is also in danger until someone prove it wrong that the widow is not responsible for her husband's death.
i like ur intelligence brother, you are sharp.this young man just ignorantly fell into the deadly domain of a witch,that silenced his husband, he is in big wahala, he should run to God in time,before his life is completely...
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by UnimkeAk(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
TO summarise it, "this woman has been trying to seduce my friend before the death of her husband, eventually when her husband died my friend went to console her three days after but the unthinkable happen, he was seduce by the woman in her room and he had sex with her, mind you it was rainy and people that came to console her have all left except the woman's younger sister who was sleeping in her room based on the heavy downpour. "are there any implications to a guy that had sex with a woman three days after her husband's death or does he need any spiritual cleansing? he is scared for his life but the widow in question is not a little bit scared at all, though she is still young and withouth a child, pls what should my friend do?

Talk true na u!

Bt its had to believe sha;
When a lady is mourning her husband death, she is always surrounded with fam and frnds even at nyt, she doesn't slp alone.

So I find this ur story very hrd to believe , just 3days and she is alone.

1 Like

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Timzyy(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
It was raining, every other person had left EXCEPT.. Your Friend!!!
Op ur frnd needs *JESUS*
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by bingbagbo(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
Proverbs 6:32
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
liveexoticfish:
I think that and suspect The woman is adultery before her husband dead if woman commiting adultry she is killig her husband gradually untill he will finaly dead so she is killer to U my friend U fell it to do it its in your mind todo it before the man her husband dead before the night don't deniel this my allegation I made to u But I can't say who U commited sin to if its the dead man or The GOD SWT just ask forgiving from GOD SWT
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

And still laughing
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by IYANGBALI: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Jesu! shocked shocked shocked

Awon AYE re grin
Bimbo i go wound you o tongue
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Dubemkelly(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2015
Self control is a virtue which everyone should possess. That was morally wrong as she's expected to abstain from sex.ual intercourse for months as culture demands, u dont mix pleasure and mourning together...
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Edusouls(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2015
only the gifted eyes like us see, this woman is a witch, that have been trying to seduce this young man,but seeing that her husband is a big barrier to achieve her goals,she quietly eliminated this man,and immediately gave way to the ignorant and very unsuspecting young man to fell into her very deadly trap of untimely death, am afraid the young man is in a big trouble, he has made a convenant with this witch, and she will torment this man's life to misery..
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by habeebcole: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2015
na wa oooo............. three days after death ..................u really deserve to be punished by th deceased
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Bimbo i go wound you o tongue
What I do?
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by IYANGBALI: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2015
pomsky:

I have an older friend who lost her husband abt 6 months ago, he's buried now for some months.
She confided in me that he hadn't slept with her for over 10 years. He packed from the house, built
a new house and married a younger woman, but REFUSED TO DIVORCE HER. She was left hanging for
about 14yrs and couldn't move forward with her life. She had been handling all bills for the house.
.....now, would you blame such a woman if she slept with anoda man the same day her husband died?
Hope you realize marriage can be used to cage and imprison. Especially those who believe in remaining
faithful to their husband's irrespective of how they are treated. Women are most times the victims of this.
So, when a spouse dies, it's actually an escape and release from prison for some of these women.
It is well![/size]
there are some things that you do not do,why would a woman sleep with another man the same day her husband died or even before he is buried? There is what is called respect to the dead. A woman can do whatever she wants to do with her toto,but she must wait until her husband is buried,no matter how preek hungry am,that is why she has fingers to service herself.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by kevoh(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Nothing will happen other than you getting unnecessarily worried and probably getting insane if you can not handle it.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
sule5727:
yes she is nt responsible @ all,hw cn a responsible woman who loves her husband nd d husband died within d space of jst 3days u sleep with anoda man God ll never forgive dem nd d ll suffer for art!!!
Haaaaa!!! You are saying something else. Someone asked if she was responsible for the husband's death.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

What I do?

se emi lo npe laye abi?do not let me come to you in the night o
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Defcon1(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2015
omotoyiwa:
They should both confess,three days is just too soon cos am sure they wouldn't av completed d dead husband's burial rites.at least both should av waited til after d burial rites and the mourning period. God can't b happy with dem
But He will after the burial and mourning period?
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by IYANGBALI: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Edusouls:
only the gifted eyes like us see, this woman is a witch, that have been trying to seduce this young man,but seeing that her husband is a big barrier to achieve her goals,she quietly eliminated this man,and immediately gave way to the ignorant and very unsuspecting young man to fell into her very deadly trap of untimely death, am afraid the young man is in a big trouble, he has made a convenant with this witch, and she will torment this man's life to misery..
pls help me tell dem. That guy is finished.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by oputa1000(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2015
oga, its ur conscience dat's disturbn u. We know dat u r d person who commited d abominable act. Simply go n meet a good man of God for prayers cox ur life is in danger due to guilty conscience.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2015
nerodenero:
Something tells me the woman might be responsible for the death of her husband!
My exact thoughts. Or, the man could have been terminally ill for a long period which ruled bedroom activities out and the konji build up was dire. Either way, she should have at least respected the memory of her husband; and from the sound of things, it occurred in the late man's house. Smh

Her in-laws must not have a whiff of this otherwise she's doomed. Dem go pursue the matter reach Jerusalem and eternally hold her responsible for his death.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Jobyruz(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
And y did he stayed when everyone was trying to beat the rain?he never thought about the repercussions when he was drilling d widow,well i wish u well
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the woman killed her husband and she seduced your friend and slept with him for cleansing and to appease the gods. Do not say i told you,the days of your friend are numbered,he wont cross over to next year,his flesh has already been shared by the gods.
GOD 4BID
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
se emi lo npe laye abi?do not let me come to you in the night o
Don't come in the night, pls.

You could be visiting for two different reasons cheesy
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by malachee: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2015
Maybe na she kill her husband sef
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2015
pomsky:

It is well![/size]
Exactly. They could have well been living in a loveless sexless marriage. Who knew when last she got plowed. Still, I'm of the opinion that she should have, at least, waited till the funeral and stuff. This is just so messed up.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by IYANGBALI: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Don't come in the night, pls.

You could be visiting for two different reasons cheesy
what reasons? grin
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Ehimadeking(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Thunder wen go fire dt man dey do press-up
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Teehigh001: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2015
am of d view dat "body no b firewood" but in ds case it is jst too soon, both of dem re naturally unserious, if kia is nt taken she wil kill d yungman wit sex jst as she did to d 1st man d only way out is for dem to seek for forgiveness .
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
what reasons? grin
Only the gods can tell grin

But you are just like 'em so you know
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by pomsky: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
there are some things that you do not do,why would a woman sleep with another man the same day her husband died or even before he is buried? There is what is called respect to the dead. A woman can do whatever she wants to do with her toto,but she must wait until her husband is buried,no matter how preek hungry am,that is why she has fingers to service herself.

[size=20pt]......so i guess it all boils down to what religion. If one has to wait for the burial?
For the religions that bury their dead the same day, then the widow/widower can start an affair almost right away.
I think it's pretty difficult to respect in death who did not respect or treat you right in life.
I personally feel many do this but are never discovered.
And why is it that when men do this it's not much of an issue, but the same act becomes a mighty issue when done by a woman.
I feel that any woman who held herself from adultery when her husband was alive, when being abandoned for so many years by the husband,
has shown her husband a GREAT DEAL OF RESPECT AS HE IS ALIVE! What good is your respect for me after I'm dead if you never respected me when alive?
This is all a societal expectations issue![/size]
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
TO summarise it, "this woman has been trying to seduce my friend before the death of her husband, eventually when her husband died my friend went to console her three days after but the unthinkable happen, he was seduce by the woman in her room and he had sex with her, mind you it was rainy and people that came to console her have all left except the woman's younger sister who was sleeping in her room based on the heavy downpour. "are there any implications to a guy that had sex with a woman three days after her husband's death or does he need any spiritual cleansing? he is scared for his life but the widow in question is not a little bit scared at all, though she is still young and withouth a child, pls what should my friend do?

Tell your friend that the husband will come knocking on his door real soon.

He wont need to open the door sha. The only thing is that he will wake up the next day to find his joystick missing. If the husband is in a good mood he might spare one of his balls.

Oloju kokoro oshi!

When he was doing it he was not afraid abi.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by IYANGBALI: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Only the gods can tell grin

But you are just like 'em so you know
it is allowed in the kingdom,especially if the babe fine well well grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.