Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire (49445 Views)

Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by IGBOSON2: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2015
watered:
I'm even scared of commenting. All I can say is may Allah forgive them their sins and grant them aljana firdaus.

BTW: even that Kano State votes self fear everybody cos d figures been too much. Dat guy making dat sign language couldn't help it when he did the sign of the cross.

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2015
yungboss:

Lomo,
with these elections, I have really seen deep seated hatred and senselessness of opinions graced with blindness of the mind of Nigerians, the people of Nigeria have an eon in terms of distance, to cover in order to rebuild a true sense of communism.
I was shocked as to why someone would say "Holy Ghost" when the same 'Holy Ghost' in his opinion, spared the REC in Rivers and Imo...
subscribers 'thanking God' over what? Subscribers 'liking' a comment that supposedly has brought pain to someone somewhere.
May his soul RIP.

My brother I weep for us especially the youths and future youths to be. These trends goes a long way to show most Nigerians especially the youths are in serious danger. Danger of dis-unity, brotherly love, selflessness, kind, compassionate, empathic etc and it it boils down to the fact that most parents are too busy with their careers, politics, religion or other non essential etc and are chasing shadows instead of substance which in turn makes them fail to imbibe good essential values in their wards and/or children.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by otokx(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
The peace of Allah be upon him and to that dude using the name of the Holy Ghost sinfully its only a matter of time if you do not repent that is.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by DJAmyluv: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Either it's karma for rigging massively or APC wanted to silence him forever so he won't reveal some dirty secrets. My take! RIP
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by munex007(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Please don't drag God to this evil deed..

You happy that a whole family died?

Do you expect gej to win Kano with a wide margin after the neglect on BH issues..I even suspect that the numbers was greatly reduced to arrive @ 1.9m cos they have more than 4m RV

You will experience the same soon and when you be placed as bed rock in he'll fire..

Animal in human skin..

maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

grin cheesy It is not strange fire but holy ghost fire that consumed him for rigging Jonathan out of office .
He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikikikikakakakacheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by bamite(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

grin cheesy It is not strange fire but holy ghost fire that consumed him for rigging Jonathan out of office .
He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikikikikakakakacheesy grin
A sin against the holy spirit can never be forgiven. Not becos of jonathan you'll sign ur soul to eternal destruction. I'm not a pastor but you need to have a limit in trying 2b funny. A word is rnuf 4 d wise

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by noordean(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2015
lomomike:

This person I quoted posted this, and some folks with maggot infested brain liked the post. Does it mean folks are happy about the incident that befell this nairalander?

Smh.
Even if u post "i'm dying" ,Nairalanders will still gv u many likes.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by OboloMAN: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
Flood Gates of Hell .......
The Afflictions of the Egyptians.
Buhari Lost ....People died.
Buhari Won .... People died while celebrating
B...for Blood.
Buhari is Blood Thirsty.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by kenoc: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
Pls take Jonathan out of this demonic act. The man who saved the nation from blood shed by accepting the out come of election u believe is after inec commissioner. Let us be praying that one day God will expose these blood sucking demons in our nation. May their soul RIP. amenPls take Jonathan out of this demonic act. The man who saved the nation from blood shed by accepting the out come of election u believe is after inec commissioner. Let us be praying that one day God will expose these blood sucking demons in our nation. May their soul RIP. amenPls take Jonathan out of this demonic act. The man who saved the nation from blood shed by accepting the out come of election u believe is after inec commissioner. Let us be praying that one day God will expose these blood sucking demons in our nation. May their soul RIP. amen
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by DJAmyluv: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=32300240]i just wonder the type of fire that would consume the one that handled Rivers state, enugu and co.... i wonder when some people will grow up and reason like a human being.. we talking about human life you here spewing trash[/quote. If you believe any SE rigged d election the you are dumb. Enugu had up to 1.5 million voters. If they had wanted to rig they would have delivered above 1 million c votes not 500+ thousand
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by p1jiobi: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are a bastard!

Father forgive me for calling this bastard, bastard today, but I can't help it.HE REMAINS A BASTARD THOUGH!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by p1jiobi: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2015
U are a monkey your father and mother are baboons, a certain death is the portion of all who rigged GEJ out of power. U guys have not seen anything yet. One down, the count down for who is next begins. Imagine kano produced 2million votes. Both cows, donkeys, and even babies voted. GMB lost elections in 2011 and instigated d death of 800 Nigerians.And u think u will go scot free. God is on d throne. GEJ sAid my ambition is not worth d blood of any Nigerian. I pity this country. U all will regret voting a terrorist like GMB
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by luvinhubby(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2015
garrix8:
Jonadunce and his PDP goons might be behind this.

RIP to the deceased.
Indecent utterance.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Eyepencil: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2015
GOOD NEWS...AFTER GANGING UP TO RIGGED THE MINORITY IN POWER. HAHAHA...THIS IS THE MANIFESTATION OF THE CONSUMING FIRE. I HAVE NO PITY ANYONE,EXPECT MORE TO DIE IN FEW WEEKS TO COME.

QUOTE ME AND DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ayindejimmy(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2015
vislabraye:

Leave Jonathan out of this. Its not today that weve been hearing about post election attacks. The man massively rigged in Kano. Abi didn't you see children voting massively rigging ?
the picture of children voting was not even from kano but Taraba. you people should learn to be honest now. is the population of registered voters in kano not bigger than rivers and Akwa Ibom? pdp is to blame for this. its a violent party

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Amhappy(f): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

Do not use the name of the Lord your God in vain
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by grabs(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2015
temitayoolu:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/180515-breaking-inec-resident-commissioner-wife-children-killed-in-strange-fire-incident.html

The law of karma at work. So powerful a karma even his wife and children were not spared. All evil doers repent.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ocheejemb: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

May this same Holy Ghost fire NOT consume you and your family for this rubbish you just said in Jesus name
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by OboloMAN: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2015
The same way Buhari's inlaw Ahmad salihijo the only one who would have indicted Buhari during his PTF days died mysteriously.
Same way Kano INEC Commissioner was killed so as to silence him.
Buhari Covering his tracks since 1973.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by richeso: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Lol.. they killed him and his family so he doesn't leak out secrecy in regards ti the election..thats the common truth.

maybe the guy don dey ask for his pay since him don do his job and they have to shut his mouth forever..lol

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by PTNL: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Na lie! Nothing like a strange fire, this family was intentionally set ablaze as a revenge regarding Kano votes. I will advise we grant all these key INEC officers max security till the whole political tension is doused. May their souls RIP.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by leofab(f): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

na way oh. Oyedepo has already opened the gate of hell. Abeg oyedepo close am back oh... Before Amechi and Tinubu and Rochas go follow oh..
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by slap1(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
usmanniya:
He is my uncle, he was just recently transferred from Kebbi state to Kano state.

He WAS your uncle. Take heart, My Brother. Such is life.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ayindejimmy(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2015
kenoc:
Pls take Jonathan out of this demonic act. The man who saved the nation from blood shed by accepting the out come of election u believe is after inec commissioner. Let us be praying that one day God will expose these blood sucking demons in our nation. May their soul RIP. amenPls take Jonathan out of this demonic act. The man who saved the nation from blood shed by accepting the out come of election u believe is after inec commissioner. Let us be praying that one day God will expose these blood sucking demons in our nation. May their soul RIP. amenPls take Jonathan out of this demonic act. The man who saved the nation from blood shed by accepting the out come of election u believe is after inec commissioner. Let us be praying that one day God will expose these blood sucking demons in our nation. May their soul RIP. amen

leave who out? does it seem like he had any choice . if he had undermined the will of the people he would have gone the Gbagbo way. You people dont even have stardard at all. someone lost ans he admitted that he lost....so we should give him a medal for that.
this is the work of pdp and justice will catch up with them. that man has paid the ultimate price
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by agabaI23(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2015
usmanniya:
He is my uncle, he was just recently transferred from Kebbi state to Kano state.
To do the hatchet job for Buhari. Up Jega

Who was in Kano before him? They should not have killed him because Jona is not going to Court. The guy who who would have answered questions for Buhari's PTF mismanagement died immediately after a committee to probe his PTF administration was constituted.

RIP to them

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Jobyruz(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

well there are many gods but the one am serving is not evil

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Pigin1: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2015
cyril83:

The next will be a nairalander "pigin 1" was involved in a fatal accident along lagos/ibadan express road, his pieces body has been taking to the mortuary.
If I die 2day you will die the next day!!!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ddippset(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are a bastard!

Father forgive me for calling this bastard, bastard today, but I can't help it.HE REMAINS A BASTARD THOUGH!
lol, I love you. Funny girl you!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by bjdon: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2015
wow, just wow. Somebody wanted to either punish him or shut him up

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2015
ddippset:
lol, I love you. Funny girl you!

I love you too jare.God bless you for showing me love. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by kendlez(f): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=cyril83 post=32298575]PDP una weldone oh.[/quote

You pple have started again. U've started pointing fingers. How did u know it's Pdp? The trouble u guys are brewing via social network, when it starts it will engulf u and ur families first.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ayindejimmy(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2015
richeso:
Lol.. they killed him and his family so he doesn't leak out secrecy in regards ti the election..thats the common truth.

maybe the guy don dey ask for his pay since him don do his job and they have to shut his mouth forever..lol

so you feel gej ought to have won in kano or Buhari should have won by a slim margin? when the population of registered voters in kano is more than Rivers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / Rufai Oseni Reacts To NBC Last Warning To Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.