Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire (49448 Views)

Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by AspDrone(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
usmanniya:
He is my uncle, he was just recently transferred from Kebbi state to Kano state.
Why are you telling us.?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by efilefun(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
that guy is such a fool, i pray his entire family die by fire leaving only him so he will know how it feels
gunther6:

Wait for the fire that will consume you and your family soon... Dunce...RIP REC
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Wizlove(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
He should have gone alone and not with those innocent children,next online I guess will be four people I did not mention names. The evil that men do lives with them not after them.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Pigin1: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Wow""" second good news since GEJ lost the election.
1: Is herds men attack in Benue after rigging the election in favor of their taskmaster now kano REC consumed by the Holy Ghost fire, next is ...........
GEJ maybe kind but our God is a consuming fire!!!

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ceejayluv(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
Political assassination.

Terrible! Even his family wasn't spared.
This world na playground.
Conclusion without investigation.... Anyone can die at anytime, politician or not.... Nobody has even bothered to find out the cause of the fire but merely said it's "strange"
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Dunsin89(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
Checkout for the easiest and the best Nigerian university to study Medicine and surgery here. https://www.nairaland.com/2228034/easiest-university-get-admission-medicine
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Billygee2u: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

grin cheesy It is not strange fire but holy ghost fire that consumed him for rigging Jonathan out of office .
He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikikikikakakakacheesy grin
I was telling people here in abroad, that the figures of Kano and Katsina was over manipulated to rig GEJ out with the help of Jegajaga,
Those that rigged GEJ out ,wait for God's speedy judgment.
every tongue must confess that evil is evil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by AspDrone(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are a bastard!

Father forgive me for calling this bastard, bastard today, but I can't help it.HE REMAINS A BASTARD THOUGH!
Trying to fool God?
You are worst than a bastard for involving God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by alomeda600(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

grin cheesy It is not strange fire but holy ghost fire that consumed him for rigging Jonathan out of office .
He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikikikikakakakacheesy grin
oloriburuku
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ceejayluv(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
cyril83:

Yimu!

If you believe the fire fire thing was natural then you need to have your brain examined.
Did you investigate and find no evidence of electrical fault or any hint of arson?... Or you're just relaxing with your smart phone In one hand and alomo on the other spewing conspiracy theories?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by echoedwalls: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
usmanniya:
He is my uncle, he was just recently transferred from Kebbi state to Kano state.

Take heart dear. I pray that The Comforter will heal you,his family and everyone hurting right now. Amen

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ogene007: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
I guess that the RECs for Katsina, Kaduna, Bauchi, Jigawa, Gombe and kogi should be watching their backs as well.
RIP to the dead though.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ophilly: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
cyril83:
PDP una weldone oh.
Be careful with your utterances and public conduct

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by elbinmanny(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
cyril83:

Before nko ?

Jonathan lost immediately kano result was announced. The magic votes from rivers could not even bridge the gap.

i don't trust pdp.
guy that is one of the men that would have confessed on how kano that had 1.3 million votes ended up having 1.9 million votes for APC. Dead men dont talk ...enjoy the change cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Opiosko: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
temitayoolu:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/180515-breaking-inec-resident-commissioner-wife-children-killed-in-strange-fire-incident.html
APC the Buhari mafia cult took the man out to silence him cos of what he knows abt Kano vote. Buhari forgot to tell Shakua to cancel the plan. Than God GEJ conceded defeat, their plan to rope him into crisis have failed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by toprealman: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
doctokwus:

I wonder how some of you even reason.Don't look at d numbers,look at d percentages.
The total votes cast in Kano state,despite d huge figure is a mere 47%,yes 47% of registered voters.That was similar in several other states including katsina,another 48%.
But in Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers, the voting average was a whooping 66%,something kano,katsina and even bauchi,core GMB states couldn't achieve.So tell us were d rigging occurred.
YOUR MATHEMATICS TEACHER CLEARLY DID A POOR JOB.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by 9jatatafo(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2015
RIP to the man. The figures of Kano were not real, even the sign language man was surprised to make sign of the cross. Kano has more population than Lagos? Hmmmm.....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by alomeda600(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:

I was telling people here in abroad, that the figures of Kano and Katsina was over manipulated to rig GEJ out with the help of Jegajaga,
Those that rigged GEJ out wait for God's speedy judgment
how about Delta n Rivers own..undermanipulated..Go hug transformer...whenn dem northern dey carry bus for pple to vote u dey dere..deal with it..GMB

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ceejayluv(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2015
doctokwus:

Thanks man but its clear this was no natural death.Somebody or groups of people are definitely behind this and who else can it be than those who have lost out.
Anyway I will stick to your advice and not zero down who I suspect would be the culprits yet.
Any evidence to your claim?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by maslong(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2015
Pigin1:
Wow""" second good news since GEJ lost the election.
1: Is herds men attack in Benue after rigging the election in favor of their taskmaster now kano REC consumed by the Holy Ghost fire, next is ...........
GEJ maybe kind but our God is a consuming fire!!!

1M LIKE and 1M share for you post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by cyril83(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

Did you investigate and find no evidence of electrical fault or any hint of arson?... Or you're just relaxing with your smart phone In one hand and alomo on the other spewing conspiracy theories?

You be witch How you take know say i dey take alomo

Bro forget that level, which kain electrical fault Abeg leave story joor.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by madan(f): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2015
DonCortino:
Apc n jega covering their tracks n cutting loose ends.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by domopps(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Haaaaahaaaa! Nawao this is absolutely strange the whole family lost their lives to FIRE overnight and no one there to assist! May their souls RIP and give their family the fortitude to bear the lost!

I fear this Country oooooooo!

Cheeers

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by reflexionz(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

I really don't wanna believe you are a Christian or Muslim.. . An entire family got burnt and died in a fire and all you can say is God is wonderful?? After when Islamist extremists kill in the name of Allah you will say uncouth things about such people, how different is ur comment here about the dead... Bros you No try, you don't even know what happened... May their souls Rest in Peace and if foul play is involved may whoever responsible not find peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ibrokola(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

When will some people start having sense on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2015
AspDrone:

Trying to fool God?
You are worst than a bastard for involving God

You are also a bastard like him! Idiooot! MPAMA!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Billygee2u: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2015
The people that rigged GEJ out might be afraid that the man may open their dirty nyash and expose them,then they simply eliminated the entire family,
I hate politicians with passion

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Myself2(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2015
[size=18pt]See Buhari's handwork??well directly or indirectly,the lying,hypocritical certificate forger is culpable[/size]

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by delikay4luv: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2015
R.I.P. Just like 24 hours movie

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by toprealman: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

Conclusion without investigation.... Anyone can die at anytime, politician or not.... Nobody has even bothered to find out the cause of the fire but merely said it's "strange"
THE THING IS LAUGHABLE. WE ARE REALLY BACKWARDS HERE. IN OTHER CLIMES, A THROUGH ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION WILL BE CARRIED OUT TO DETERMINE ROOT CAUSE AND PREVENT FUTURE RECURRENCE. HERE WE TAG IT 'STRANGE FIRE' AND GIVE IT ALL FORMS OF POLITICAL,RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC UNDERTONE.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by cyril83(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:

Those that rigged GEJ out ,wait for God's speedy judgment.
every tongue must confess that evil is evil

And the only thing you can do is to wipe off his generation
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Billygee2u: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
alomeda600:
how about Delta n Rivers own..undermanipulated..Go hug transformer...whenn dem northern dey carry bus for pple to vote u dey dere..deal with it..GMB
they even ,let me say ,imported under age in the north to vote for them,which all eyes saw ,who can deny this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy / Nationwide Curfew Now 12am To 4am – FG / Rare Throwback Photo Of Rauf Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.