Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire (49437 Views)

Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by sewentybaba: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by kendlez(f): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

grin cheesy It is not strange fire but holy ghost fire that consumed him for rigging Jonathan out of office .
He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikikikikakakakacheesy grin

How did u know he collected money from Apc to rig the election. U have become assistant Holy Spirit abi? U guys are Jst causing havoc in this country. U are Nigeria's greatest problem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by cyril83(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Pigin1:
If I die 2day you will die the next day!!!

I'm not afraid of death.... Nah not even a bit.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by chi4ik4(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2015
garrix8:
Jonadunce and his PDP goons might be behind this.

RIP to the deceased.
Odeh this is d repercussion of f rigging against GEJ. anyway, RIP To d dead
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2015
wow! APC the party of criminals used him and killed him so that there wont be any evidence against them...mafia style killing!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by 71degree: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Any person wey get hand for dis thing make dem born from woman maybe male or female young or old......no go live to see his/her children and perosn wey dey surpport the go get share inside........ni agbara olohun......lo ruko JESU......FATHIA
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by coruso(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2015
This northerners! I wonder what would have happen if the had lost. Maybe the are trying to cover up something.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by noordean(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
reflexionz:

I really don't wanna believe you are a Christian or Muslim.. . An entire family got burnt and died in a fire and all you can say is God is wonderful?? After when Islamist extremists kill in the name of Allah you will say uncouth things about such people, how different is ur comment here about the dead... Bros you No try, you don't even know what happened... May their souls Rest in Peace and if foul play is involved may whoever responsible not find peace.
Na u get time wey u dey reply am,cos e sure say d guy no get brain for head. person no dey follo pple lik dt drag word
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by oonazzx(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
All politics aside, when it comes to the life of a human being, we all have to respect and get in touch with our emotions inner emotions whether its self inflicted or conspired. He was my neighbor and a gentleman indeed. May Allah(swt) grant him Aljannah fiddausi
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2015
noordean:
Even if u post "i'm dying" ,Nairalanders will still gv u many likes.
Its wickedness that lies in their heart and frustration of society.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by noordean(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:
The people that rigged GEJ out might be afraid that the man may open their dirty nyash and expose them,then they simply eliminated the entire family,
I hate politicians with passion
and u cant look at it from anoda angle dat pdp out of dia grievances might av carried out d assasination?
God has blessed everyone with brain,make propal use of urz.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by avicky(f): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2015
usmanniya:
He is my uncle, he was just recently transferred from Kebbi state to Kano state.

I know it is humans that are responsible for this and nemesis will catch up with them.
May the soul of your uncle rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by richeso: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2015
ayindejimmy:

so you feel gej ought to have won in kano or Buhari should have won by a slim margin? when the population of registered voters in kano is more than Rivers

LOL....What Jonathan did for the northern Nigeria, if they are humans and see honesty, they will vote for him, but because of ''You know it already''
they vote for Buhari. even Borno that seeks 80% of Jonathan regime yet failed him.

why is Ojo ( from mile 2 down to badagry, the most populated area in Lagos) votes was cancelled ? do you know why?

how much more Mushin and Oshodi..lol.. if na for the election, we all know say na dagbo.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Neplusultra(f): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmnnn

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by veraiyke(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Dz bad news
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by MoneyGreen(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2015
watered:
You dey crace abi?
You dey mad!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Engineer1985(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:

I was telling people here in abroad, that the figures of Kano and Katsina was over manipulated to rig GEJ out with the help of Jegajaga,
Those that rigged GEJ out ,wait for God's speedy judgment.
every tongue must confess that evil is evil
Thank u for saying the truth. Even the Bible says that what a man sows, that's what he will reap....The more reason why we shud do good all the time!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by kenex4ever(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are a bastard!

Father forgive me for calling this bastard, bastard today, but I can't help it.HE REMAINS A BASTARD THOUGH!
may d soul of his family rest in peace but if he rigged d election may he wake up and die again, instantly.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2015
kenex4ever:
may d soul of his family rest in peace but if he rigged d election may he wake up and die again, instantly.

Lmao.How many times you want male e die?
Any RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by kenex4ever(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2015
cyril83:

Before nko ?

Jonathan lost immediately kano result was announced. The magic votes from rivers could not even bridge the gap.

i don't trust pdp.
have u heard of the word 'karma'
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by echoedwalls: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

grin cheesy It is not strange fire but holy ghost fire that consumed him for rigging Jonathan out of office .
He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikikikikakakakacheesy grin

Dearest,if this is how the fire of Holy Ghost works,only babes will be alive today. God is does not do evil. It is we humans that perpetrate and celebrate evil.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Chigorkizz(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2015
After allowing under 13 to vote and he died.
chisos!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by mavinc4u(f): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

Guy respect the dead. Whether holy ghost fire or strange fire, fire na fire. Somebody is down with his family in fire and all you could say is this.

RIP to the dead
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by PapaFejiro: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
That awkward moment if same happens in Katsina, Kaduna, and where again sef? those figures sha were back breakers...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by mavinc4u(f): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
richeso:

LOL....What Jonathan did for the northern Nigeria, if they are humans and see honesty, they will vote for him, but because of ''You know it already''
they vote for Buhari. even Borno that seeks 80% of Jonathan regime yet failed him.

why is Ojo ( from mile 2 down to badagry, the most populated area in Lagos) votes was cancelled ? do you know why?

how much more Mushin and Oshodi..lol.. if na for the election, we all know say na dagbo.

Really? Ojo was cancelled and for what reasons if I may ask
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by sirrinky: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

Can you please point me in the direction where you lost your brains?? How wicked and insensitive can you be?You people should give it a rest please. A man and his family just died I'm a strange fire and all you could say is he rigged the elections?Did his wife also rig elections or dis his innocent kids also thumbprint on ballot papers to kick Jonathan out of office? Besides did the votes of Kano state alone enable Buhari win the elections? The President has conceded defeat and like a sane human being he isn't fighting it. Why won't you give it a rest. If Buhari can do better for Nigeria won't you at least give him a try or is there so kind of prophecy that Jonathan is Nigeria's messiah? When Jonathan won the elections in 2011 and crisis started up north we all shouted and called it barbaric and wicked,now Buhari has won the elections aren't you doing the exact same thing you accused the northerners and Muslims for? Let us no lose our humanity and become desensitized because of the incessant violence around us. We are human beings and we need each other to survive A PC,PDP,KOWA etc let's let our differences unite and not divide us. Sorry I dissed you,but you deserve it with all due respect

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by gratiaeo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
God have started killing them one by one next is Lagos
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
I refuse to write what is in my mind as a comment. kano figure still in my mind.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Vikky014(f): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

Today is a good Friday, I am not in the mud to to call you a bastard, but the truth is that he has gone to hell to enjoy his ill gotten wealth with his families.cheesy grin hahaha kikiki kakaja!!!!!!! cheesy grin
in as much as i wanted PGEJ to win. u r nt suppose to b glad bc smeone died..pls try and sympathize with them we are nt God to judge. God knows the best.

RIP TO THE DEAD

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by sammyyycole: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
usmanniya:
He is my uncle, he was just recently transferred from Kebbi state to Kano state.
my deepest condolence.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by 71degree: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
71degree:
Any person wey get hand for dis thing make dem born from woman maybe male or female young or old......no go live to see his/her children and perosn wey dey surpport the go get share inside........ni agbara olohun......lo ruko JESU......FATHIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) / Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade / Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.