Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,071 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire (49443 Views)

Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
yoji:

yea, am sure the same holy ghost fire ignored those that oversaw the election in rivers where even international observers agreed there wasn't election in most of the state, considering the warzone atmosphere. Even the Prof who read the results admitted his unfamiliarity with the figures as he said he wrote them under special conditions. This your holy ghost fire seems one sided sha
I'm in love with this post kiss

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by pareto(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ha, nkan MBE!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ollyruffy: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
PDP has done it again. You people will not go unpunished.

If Kano number was inflated, what happened to Rivers, Delta, and Akwa Ibom numbers?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by toprealman: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool. 2,364,434 accredited voters out of 4,943,862 registered voters,what does it give u in %?
U think am amongst those of you that schooled under GEJ's dysfunctional educational system or ur type that have similar IQ with patience Jonathan?
Don't ever quote me again if u don't want me to descend on you this morning,idiot!
YOU HAVE THE BEST IQ IN YOUR VILLAGE NO DOUBT, ATTENDED HAVARD UNIVERITY IN KILMANJARO, YET YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER DIDN'T MENTION TO YOU THAT AN EXCLAMATION SIGN AFTER A COMMA IS WRONG. BUSH MAN!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Rotimi47: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

grin cheesy It is not strange fire but holy ghost fire that consumed him for rigging Jonathan out of office .
He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikikikikakakakacheesy grin
when you start seeing election officers die in states Jonathan rigged to win, please don't cry fowl play!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ollyruffy: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rivers state results were collated under special conditions as stated by the prof that was asked to declare the results. He was obvioisly threatened to announce that figure as we watched him live, shaking to call the numbers.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ibabz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
I want to believe that this man knew more than he was supposed to know, and the only way to silence him is to send him and the innocent family to a journey of no return. RIP to the dead. Chai chai, deris God oh...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by richeso: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
mavinc4u:

Really? Ojo was cancelled and for what reasons if I may ask

take a look at the population

[img]http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/xriAmjd.png[/img]

and Why Voting did not take place here? is the place forbidden? or the people there are not nigerians?
[img]http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/Z7qhGwz.png[/img]

and incase it interests you to know PDP owns 80% of this areas and thats why APC uses their resources to make sure they did not vote.
if this population did not vote and you call that a Fair Election ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by yzgobier(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
usmanniya:
He is my uncle, he was just recently transferred from Kebbi state to Kano state.
Allah ya jiqansa da rahma. Amin
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Sanjayd1(f): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
yoji:

yea, am sure the same holy ghost fire ignored those that oversaw the election in rivers where even international observers agreed there wasn't election in most of the state, considering the warzone atmosphere. Even the Prof who read the results admitted his unfamiliarity with the figures as he said he wrote them under special conditions. This your holy ghost fire seems one sided sha

Delta state inclusive.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

grin cheesy It is not strange fire but holy ghost fire that consumed him for rigging Jonathan out of office .
He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikikikikakakakacheesy grin

Na only d kano figures make jonathan lose?

Una go just dey talk

Na only holy ghost fire?

Did u really expect jona to win?
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Karma is a bittch! Whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reap. No be me talk am o. I think he played his role perfectly for Jonathan's dethronement hoping to fall among top beneficiaries of Buhari's administration? Has he lived to benefit it? Nobody knows tomorrow my dear. Let's always keep our ways clean for we do not know what cometh next.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by lungtruth(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

grin cheesy It is not strange fire but holy ghost fire that consumed him for rigging Jonathan out of office .[b][/b]
He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikiki[color=#00660
[/color]kikakakakacheesy grin

You have nailed it well, who doesn't accept your opinion should go to hell. More are coming since we are not ready to be the change we are clamouring for. I have read comment here and also acknowledge people appreciating buhari for winning the worst election in the history of this fake entity call nijeria. Our new elect president, may God give you wisdom to serve these ungrateful Nigerian. RIP to the death. God bless president GEJ for disappointing some tout parading themselves as elder states-man.
Thank you seun for giving me opportunity to express myself
Thank you GEJ for I have learn a lesson through your action
Thank you fake change agent like Amechi and Tunubu
Thank you our brother and sister in nairaland
I love you all

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Jaydenphoenix: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=maslong post=32298694]

GOD IS WONDERFUL

He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikikikikakakakacheesy grin [/quotse]

R u for real? Nothing is worth a human life. Don't bring your twisted religious view into this.

May the dead RIP.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by wadoowadoo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
The same people who paid for his hatchet job also decided it's time to silence him. This is called "tying up all the loose ends". I expect more such "accidents" and "suicides" to follow in the coming days before inauguration on May 29th.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Sheggy13(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:

I was telling people here in abroad, that the figures of Kano and Katsina was over manipulated to rig GEJ out with the help of Jegajaga,
Those that rigged GEJ out ,wait for God's speedy judgment.
every tongue must confess that evil is evil
If God really wanted GEJ to remain there, he wouldn't allow Buhari emerge winner inspite of the rigging according to u. Why hasn't that of Katsina died too, and what should happen to the RECs of both Rivers and Delta states? You see the protest that followed in Rivers states. The amount of people that partook in that protest alone is more than the 60,000 votes that was given to APC there. Why didn't similar protest follow in Kano or Katsina if the people there felt their votes were manipulated in any way. You people should just try to be objective for once in your lives.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by DJAmyluv: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
ayindejimmy:

leave who out? does it seem like he had any choice . if he had undermined the will of the people he would have gone the Gbagbo way. You people dont even have stardard at all. someone lost ans he admitted that he lost....so we should give him a medal for that.
this is the work of pdp and justice will catch up with them. that man has paid the ultimate price
we will always regard him as a hero whether u like it or not cos he saved many lives. In 2011 ur demi god Buhari lost but because he is a selfish greedy old man who is only interested in gaining power by all means refused to accept defeat even though he was clearly and convincingly beaten. What did we get thousands of innocent citizens died. Properties worth billions were destroyed. The truth is that whether u like it or not GEJ will always be remembered for this singular humane act. A hero is one who saves life. GEJ saved a lot of lives on March 30th by conceeding defeat. Therefore GEJ is a hero. Simple logic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
hmmm

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by doctokwus: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
toprealman:
YOU HAVE THE BEST IQ IN YOUR VILLAGE NO DOUBT, ATTENDED HAVARD UNIVERITY IN KILMANJARO, YET YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER DIDN'T MENTION TO YOU THAT AN EXCLAMATION SIGN AFTER A COMMA IS WRONG. BUSH MAN!
Idiot.So u are now shifting d goal post.Thought you goats were saying Kano votes were rigged.I have proved to all sensible people that rigging was not in kano,bauchi or even Katrina,but in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom and u are now shifting it to exclamation mark after comma!
You people should go get a life.GEJ should never have ruled decent men in d first place and his numerous atrocities was what his further schemes to remain in power was trying to cover.
Just wait after may 29,u people don't know the thing that is about to hit all corrupt criminals and murderers he surrounded himself with!!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by DJAmyluv: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sheggy13:

If God really wanted GEJ to remain there, he wouldn't allow Buhari emerge winner inspite of the rigging according to u. Why hasn't that of Katsina died too, and what should happen to the RECs of both Rivers and Delta states? You see the protest that followed in Rivers states. The amount of people that partook in that protest alone is more than the 60,000 votes that was given to APC there. Why didn't similar protest follow in Kano or Katsina if the people there felt their votes were manipulated in any way. You people should just try to be objective for once in your lives.
Protest in Kano so that those blood thirsty maniacs will murder them in cold blood? Are u ok at all?
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ngoziama: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=doctokwus post=32298880]Strange fire?
If foul play is established,I have my clear suspicions that it would be d handiwork of contracted agents of d killer party that are still bitter over d loss of d several billions that wud have looted under d rule of d PDP.
Its exactly what buhari said,if all illicitly gotten wealth are not recovered and other loopholes for acquisition of such stopped,these massively corruptly enriched individuals can undermine Nigeria itself.
This is just an eg of d great threat d killer party,PDP, poses to Nigeria and nigerians.[/quotue

Please keep quiet and dont call pdp.we all know the truth.man, woman, children, toddlers, infant, rats, lizards, and cows voted in kano
If jega swears that election was not rigged in kano then lets see if he would survive it
Nemesis.dont call pdp.infact it could be apc so that he wont reveal secrets. I may not be celebrating their death but we all need to be careful in life.kano accredited nearly two million voters in less than four hours.may Almighty God judge you all.the wrath of God shall visit all those that have caused death of innocent nigerians be it pdp or apc

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by rabimlomo: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

What kind of god do you serve? Couldn't your god simply expose him and let him pay for his "sins" rather than kill him and his family?
You are taking this election thing too far o and I hope you don't invite wrath upon yourself for blaspheming God.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ngoziama: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:

I was telling people here in abroad, that the figures of Kano and Katsina was over manipulated to rig GEJ out with the help of Jegajaga,
Those that rigged GEJ out ,wait for God's speedy judgment.
every tongue must confess that evil is evil

Thank you.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by DJAmyluv: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
doctokwus:

Idiot.So u are now shifting d goal post.Thought you goats were saying Kano votes were rigged.I have proved to all sensible people that rigging was not in kano,bauchi or even Katrina,but in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom and u are now shifting it to exclamation mark after comma!
You people should go get a life.GEJ should never have ruled decent men in d first place and his numerous atrocities was what his further schemes to remain in power was trying to cover.
Just wait after may 29,u people don't know the thing that is about to hit all corrupt criminals and murderers he surrounded himself with!!
what's ur definition of decency? Do u see Buhari a man who watched with glee as Corp members were slaughtered without attempting to stop his supporters as decent? Only time will tell sha

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by muchyblink(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
He threatened to tell Nigerians how the 1.9m APC voters came about...but he has been silenced
Make una use una heads

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by DJAmyluv: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
noordean:
and u cant look at it from anoda angle dat pdp out of dia grievances might av carried out d assasination?
God has blessed everyone with brain,make propal use of urz.
what would it benefit PDP to kill the man?killing d man will not give them the presidency back. So I don't think this death has anything to do with PDP
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by DonMekino(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
so it cant be ordinary because he was INEC REC for kano state? ?? but if not then its ordinary. we should also be aware of d word COINCIDENCE.
....there is a reason its in d dictionary. death is inevitable for anyone irrespective of ur standing in s society

RIP to d dead.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

You re heartless man. Its pointless 2 celebrate somebody's death when you wont get a notification 4 yours. May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by toprealman: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
doctokwus:

A Bleep I DON'T GIVE PAL. TALKING ABOUT MURDERS, THE PRESIDENT-ELECT HAS GOT ALONE IN HIS HANDS. TRUE NIGRIANS HAVE EMBRASSED THE CHANGE AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO A BETTER FUTURE. WE ARE DONE WITH THE ELECTION OK. ENJOY YOUR LIFE....YOU REALLY NEED TO!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by clemz88(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
garrix8:
Jonadunce and his PDP goons might be behind this.

RIP to the deceased.
receive some sense into your empty skull now. Puuuuuuu!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by tomzman: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sad

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ayindejimmy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
DJAmyluv:
we will always regard him as a hero whether u like it or not cos he saved many lives. In 2011 ur demi god Buhari lost but because he is a selfish greedy old man who is only interested in gaining power by all means refused to accept defeat even though he was clearly and convincingly beaten. What did we get thousands of innocent citizens died. Properties worth billions were destroyed. The truth is that whether u like it or not GEJ will always be remembered for this singular humane act. A hero is one who saves life. GEJ saved a lot of lives on March 30th by conceeding defeat. Therefore GEJ is a hero. Simple logic
He is a man who did the right thing when he heard he has lost an election he tried desperately to win. .. a hero...? Far from it. That would be celebrating mediocrity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.