Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC (30572 Views)

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by BlackTechnology: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2015
enigmagu1:
I beg anything wey apc wan do make dem do. At least the dogs and the baboons now has the rght to live their life thats the most important tin to me..those of us in the north knw what we gain when a northerner is in power. They spend govt money as if its their business proceed. If not now notherners hate jega not because of the 2011 elections but cos of his analises, jega once said that d reason y north will remain underdeveloped even if they remain in power for donkeys of yrs is bcause they dnt invest money but spend.
He further said that its like going ontop of a mountain to pour water at the end of the day the water will return to the base. Do u knw whoss at d base? The ibo buisness menwink heheheheeh . Most of the good houses u c all over the north na ibo ppl get am . Av been in the north for some time now so i knw what am saying... Abeg no quote me if u ar nt in support of change o. Good or bad change na change

Gbam

Mama Nkechi give am one bottle of origin. shocked grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by BlackTechnology: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2015
olas24u:
Its impossible to fight insurgency of this type in 2 months, The army as been compromised ,starved of funds and lack equipments coupled with the politics involved.

False change

Tell him to end BH in few weeks as he boasted

grin

Sai Baba must perform his magical change grin

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Cityguy: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:

l don buy pop corn mixed with groundnut to watch this lying govt........can't wait to start bashing
In fact, hosanna today, crucify him tomorrow is about to happen. Sh*its are getting real. The show never even start. Hahahahaha. I pledge to visit this site daily to read and amuse myself knowing what is coming will be nothing short of comical. Nigerians think say the guy wey call even before counting of vote finish no know wetin abi? The guy don tire already dey wait who he wan carry the load dash. Wise guy, am sure he would have the last laugh. Hahahahaha. Make we start with the monthly 5k first. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by BlackTechnology: 12:27am On Apr 04, 2015
deletrue:
We know that this is the only administration that will bring the greatest disapppointment to Nigerians. Did I hear you say that Buhari need time to study what? Pdp, are you hearing this idio.t? Buhari, according to apc while GEJ was there can comfortably sweep boko haram less than two months, you have not started, yet you have denied stoping boko haram? I pity this country. The worst of time is here. The confusion that will follow this government will be too and damn great that people will swear and refuse this country. Apc will produce the greatest shock and failure. Someone is saying Buhari need time abi? Is Buhari a visitor? Was he not normal all these days? This is the time to clearly tell Nigerians that apc is nothing but a party founded on sandy soil and will melt aways and I pray that God will assist Nigerian to over come what apc will bring upon us. Damn it men, pdp, come up, am not seeing your posts. Why? Wake up and tell apc that we are not disappointed and that apc is just a group of lie tellers.

The illiterates who thought themselves wise for voting Change will weep the most.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Cityguy: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2015
redsun:
Insurgency will naturally die out in the north,since they got what they wanted,oil and gross mediocrity. It is mor a way forward.
Hmmmm..... o de tun ri yen so (makes sense).
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by blackbeau1(f): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2015
So soon.he hasn't even been sworn in yet and CHANGE of promises have begun. Anyway,he promised CHANGE, so he is keeping to his promise

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Eluwilussit(m): 3:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Henrypraise:
Wen u gist/ toast a woman, she holds u accountable 4 d promises n words u told her wen u were toasting her, in d case of buhari, his longest speech durin his campaign lasted for less dan three minutes. N I wondered were all d buhari said dis n said dat was comin from, even at chatham house, he didn't say he was goin to do anytin, did he? D masses were only drunk on d toxic content of d mantra change n de allowed dia emotions ruled dem.

Although m happy GEJ didn't win cos he had promised heaven n earth n I knew he wud av made a fool of himsef if he had won, cos he wudnt av delivered half of his promises.

Let's expect d worst but hope 4 d best from Buhari n APC, den we won't be disappointed.

Nonsense. I am preparing for the best, while expecting the best. APC and GMB must perform whether they like it or not. No more excuses, change is here. Talk is cheap. Action time. We will all support GMB.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by deletrue: 5:09am On Apr 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

The illiterates who thought themselves wise for voting Change will weep the most.
who is this lowest brat here? continue to wait in vain. Take a closer look at Buhari and Osinbajo and point to me what is in their system especially physically in them that will cause change. They are dead woods.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by quixotic: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Excuses.....they are already changing[/b]their statements even before coming to power.....just watching this change govt that will be excuse oriented.......[b].Where is my popcorn this govt of excuses will be fun to bash in the next four years
just read what he told cnn. He said in 2months when he assumes office he will tackle boko haram. Not within 2months.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by quixotic: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Bawsse:
So who made the silly mistake?
the reporter. Read the cnn interview

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by olas24u(f): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

False change

Tell him to end BH in few weeks as he boasted

grin

Sai Baba must perform his magical change grin

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

we are going to fight corruption
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Bulldog(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2015
click and see for yourself He said two weeks. APC and lies.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by BlackTechnology: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
deletrue:
who is this lowest brat here? continue to wait in vain. Take a closer look at Buhari and Osinbajo and point to me what is in their system especially physically in them that will cause change. They are dead woods.

Chicken

We are on the same page

Buhari represent a false change grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by MONITZ: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
meccuno:
one mistake we make is that we don't learn from the past......1999,2003,2007,2011.......i am not a fan of buhari,but i know one thing and i stand to be quoted.......if he doesn't perform and Nigerians decided they cant continue with his regime which i doubt......because there is a reason fr him to be selected amongst all other candidates from the north........they would say that it you cannot perform wonders within 4 years in office.....and if we decide to vote him out which to the best of my knowledge is impossible,the north with their majority would use the strength of their "numbers" to keep him in office......but i don't want to be a dooms day prophet..... we are watching from the sidelines..... undecided

Like they would say ''Ur head dey dere'',the change they clamored for is what they now have but let nobody start yearning for those good old days under Jonathan when things get worse,we have made our choice and so we must live with it for the next 8 years because i doubt if there is anything we can do if GMB does not perform in the next four years.Do not be deceived that our votes counted in enthroning GMB as president as some people were behind the scene pulling the strings to make it a success,i guess the masses and these people were on the same page on this but i know it will not always be so as it would be back to business as usual.

Has anybody ever given it a thought as to why the majority of Nigerians,the Northern oligarchs/elites and their southern accomplices were on the same page of enthroning GMB as president,if you have fine but if u have not and u are still trying to figure it out then all i can say is that keep guessing till the answers begin to stare u in the face in a few month's time.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by saintopus(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
kpolli:

The North has the majority because the SW will need the SE and SS to kick him out.... And those two regions will not team up with the SW for now because of how the SW deserted GEJ....

Plus remember APC has a lot of SW people.... So they will support Buhari even if he performs 1000 times worse

Good thinking!!! Good product!!!!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Caesary: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by saintopus(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
kpolli:

The North has the majority because the SW will need the SE and SS to kick him out.... And those two regions will not team up with the SW for now because of how the SW deserted GEJ....

Plus remember APC has a lot of SW people.... So they will support Buhari even if he performs 1000 times worse

From this smart thinking of yours, an Igbo president may likely come earlier than I thought. I am not from Igbo, but I saw sense in what you wrote.
Am not a fan of Okorocha too, but sometime last year in his address to the Igbos in diaspora, he said that it will be more easier for an Igbo presidency with APC than with PDP and this your calculation may be correct.

I am from Rivers state.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by flopriddy: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Akinwunmi Ambode,the prime politician.A veritable template of continuance democracy.A man who has deccusate all strata of civil service treasury.Here's a man who has been part of the new Lagos,every step of the way.
Lagos has witnessed tremendous transformation in 16 yrs! Consistency and consolidation has contributed immensely to this.Thus,the lagos of our dream needs a continuity of delivery of set standards & ideologies.
Fellow lagosians,the power of continuity rest in your hands. As you exercise your franchise on saturday,vote Akinwunmi Ambode; the best man for the job.
Remember,We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence,then,is not an act,but a Habit.
Vote APC!!! Vote Continuity!!!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Holak: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Neplusultra:
Way too early o!!

How far Oga? Is it still too early?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State / Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt / Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.