Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,888 members, 7,841,315 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC (30561 Views)

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by megabyte2(f): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
They've started given excuse.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by pasol4real(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
tsdarkside:

take it easy na.... grin grin grin

dont forget we still have

AA,ACPN,AD,ADC,APA,CPP,HDP,KOWA,NCP,PPN,UDP,UPP
grin grin grin

an ahead indeed.. grin grin grin
Wow i love this #1dollar mustbeequalto1nairainoneyear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by megabyte2(f): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dcmg:
Lol!what i'm really waiting for is to see how Buhari will make #1 equals to $1 and also see how he will Stabilise Global Oil Price.
Was he smoking Bomb when he made those promises?Hahaha.I dey Watch
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by ogene007: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
It is too early to start making excuses.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by hardbody: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

Imagine classifying him as an Igbo? Chai! This is a great insult to the Igbo nation.

Have Ndiigbo fallen so low, that such a person now looks Igbo, chei!

Alu emeee......our forefathers will not allow an efulefu to be counted amongst us. Chukwu amankwe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Gboliwe: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:

Why am I not surprised? See the faces in APC whether it's not the same people leading Nigeria since 1801 yet no improvement

Well Nigerians asked for change, now you have it.

change the promises cheesy

*Sipping my fanta waiting for the 5K monthly alert for 5million youths*
Please alert me when they start collating account numbers. That one will go a long way in giving me an online presence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Rose2014: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gboliwe:

Please alert me when they start collating account numbers. That one will go a long way in giving me an online presence
No wahala. I'll keep an eye on the allowance

Btw alert me when they start changing one naira to one dollar and world oil price increased cool
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Austin4lif: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
olas24u:

There is no justice and fair play to make any investment here ,GEJ created rent seekers who rubbish other people hard work and sweat and teaching the young people hard-work does not pay.The best thing in Nigeria at the moment is politics or Government patronage.Give me electricity and then come back after 2 years and ask the same thing.
ok. Let wait for Buhari electricity and if he did not provide it, nature will not forgive u.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Gboliwe: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:

No wahala. I'll keep an eye on the allowance

Btw alert me when they start changing one naira to one dollar and world oil price increased cool
You would be the first to hear it. America will know when he stabilizes global oil prices. Be expectant the wind of change is blowing! tongue
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by kpolli(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Afroconnect:
Mr lai or Liar Mohammed,pls we know you need to do your job,it is too early,don't remind us of Okupe and Abati too quickly again.

I will advice APC,Tinubu and their entire lying crew to step back and let Buhari do his job cos I and most Nigerians voted for Buhari,not APC.

we know what Tinubu is and we pray Buhari don't let us down.

I laugh at you.... Did you see Buhari or APC on the ballot paper? You voted APC not Buhari
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Afroconnect: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
kpolli:

I laugh at you.... Did you see Buhari or APC on the ballot paper? You voted APC not Buhari
Laugh at your father who didn't teach you how to mind your f-cking business.

Am a tax paying citizen and I know I have the right to talk about how the politicians run our polity...am not posting comments for clowns,political slaves,and zombies I post comments hoping the political class or their aides read this and to orientate the youths about knowing their rights as citizens and being aware that they must hold the political actors accountable in order to have better lives and live in a sane society.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by yungcheda(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
These idiots are already lieing?? Thunder fire you people if you don't make nigeria world power after one year. We voted you in and so we give you one year or you get out of aso rock. No time for childs play...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by kpolli(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Afroconnect:

Laugh at your father who didn't teach you how to mind your f-cking business.

Am a tax paying citizen and I know I have the right to talk about how the politicians run our polity...am not posting comments for clowns,political slaves,and zombies I post comments hoping the political class or their aides read this and to orientate the youths about knowing their rights as citizens and being aware that they must hold the political actors accountable in order to have better lives and live in a sane society.

Dear Sad and Angry Nigerian,

How has your day been? Another sad one right?
Well it's a Friday night, you can use the last N200 you have to buy cheap alcohol that might get you through the weekend.... You don't need to burn your steam online, it doesn't work that way.... Drink away your sorrows my friend because your life is sad and nothing you can say online will change it...

Now run along, go back to your wretched living....

Signed,

Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
yungcheda:
These idiots are already lieing?? Thunder fire you people if you don't make nigeria world power after one year. We voted you in and so we give you one year or you get out of aso rock. No time for childs play...

Lmao! This one tore my boxerz.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Afroconnect: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
kpolli:

Dear Sad and Angry Nigerian,

How has your day been? Another sad one right?
Well it's a Friday night, you can use the last N200 you have to buy cheap alcohol that might get you through the weekend.... You don't need to burn your steam online, it doesn't work that way.... Drink away your sorrows my friend because your life is sad and nothing you can say online will change it...

Now run along, go back to your wretched living....

Signed,

Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man
F-cking slave...suffering and smiling idiot. Am not friend to slaves who work 9-5 for living wage.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by kpolli(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Afroconnect:

F-cking slave...suffering and smiling idiot. Am not friend to slaves who work 9-5 for living wage.

Lemme guess, you're one of those many people with failed dreams....

When one business fails, you jump on to the next one...

Cycle continues till you're broke....

So why are you so angry today, lemme guess.... Another dream died today? Well you have till Monday to pick up another idea...

Don't worry, you're a failure.... I'm sure no one expected you to succeed anyway

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by remirez07(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
meccuno:
one mistake we make is that we don't learn from the past......1999,2003,2007,2011.......i am not a fan of buhari,but i know one thing and i stand to be quoted.......if he doesn't perform and Nigerians decided they cant continue with his regime which i doubt......because there is a reason fr him to be selected amongst all other candidates from the north........they would say that it you cannot perform wonders within 4 years in office.....and if we decide to vote him out which to the best of my knowledge is impossible,the north with their majority would use the strength of their "numbers" to keep him in office......but i don't want to be a dooms day prophet..... we are watching from the sidelines..... undecided
.. Good day my brother, you really have point to proof but I want you to know that northern are not majority SW let buhari won the election with out SW there's no sai Baba or whtever. If he mistakenly misbehave he's gone.... Without sw there is no Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by kpolli(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
remirez07:
.. Good day my brother, you really have point to proof but I want you to know that northern are not majority SW let buhari won the election with out SW there's no sai Baba or whtever. If he mistakenly misbehave he's gone.... Without sw there is no Nigeria.

The North has the majority because the SW will need the SE and SS to kick him out.... And those two regions will not team up with the SW for now because of how the SW deserted GEJ....

Plus remember APC has a lot of SW people.... So they will support Buhari even if he performs 1000 times worse

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Gracyel(f): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
I saw this coming. All of them are the same. Bunch of liars!.Make I just dey observe sha
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Afroconnect: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
kpolli:

Lemme guess, you're one of those many people with failed dreams....

When one business fails, you jump on to the next one...

Cycle continues till you're broke....

So why are you so angry today, lemme guess.... Another dream died today? Well you have till Monday to pick up another idea...

Don't worry, you're a failure.... I'm sure no one expected you to succeed anyway
I earn your total yearly wage from a deal...dumb slave-dummies like you worship politicians who are meant to serve you.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Tinyemeka(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
enigmagu1:
I beg anything wey apc wan do make dem do. At least the dogs and the baboons now has the rght to live their life thats the most important tin to me..those of us in the north knw what we gain when a northerner is in power. They spend govt money as if its their business proceed. If not now notherners hate jega not because of the 2011 elections but cos of his analises, jega once said that d reason y north will remain underdeveloped even if they remain in power for donkeys of yrs is bcause they dnt invest money but spend.
He further said that its like going ontop of a mountain to pour water at the end of the day the water will return to the base. Do u knw whoss at d base? The ibo buisness menwink heheheheeh . Most of the good houses u c all over the north na ibo ppl get am . Av been in the north for some time now so i knw what am saying... Abeg no quote me if u ar nt in support of change o. Good or bad change na change

Shhhh... angry

You don't have to say everything publicly na.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Rose2014:

Gbam
Naira must equal dollar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy cheesy
Babe, your siggy na die .

How far ,dem dun dey lie again o. grin

APC lie sotay naija people enter one chance....smh

A minute of silence for Nigeria please . angry
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by BraniacX(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
olas24u:
Its impossible to fight insurgency of this type in 2 months, The army as been compromised ,starved of funds and lack equipments coupled with the politics involved.

And yet, those didn't suffice as excuses when GEJ was your scapegoat abi?

Yeye dey smell angry
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy
According to my sister rose, naira must equal dollar and there must be steady light,even in sambisa.....
Every graduate must have a job by 2016 cheesy

Truckpusher:
Babe, your siggy na die .

How far ,dem dun dey lie again o. grin

APC lie sotay naija people enter one chance....smh

A minute of silence for Nigeria please . angry
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Truckpusher(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy cheesy
According to my sister rose, naira must equal dollar and there must be steady light,even in sambisa.....
Every graduate must have a job by 2016 cheesy

Chai! Najja patago motor buru aja. grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by kpolli(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Afroconnect:

I earn your total yearly wage from a deal...dumb slave-dummies like you worship politicians who are meant to serve you.

If you did that, you won't be on Nairaland my brother....

Stop living in ignorance...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by doncharleyosumo(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
My Dad is fervently in line to stop these devilish Extremists that spoil the name of Islam.

No day passes at home without him insisting on this.

Eh hehn, he's speaking of it just now again. grin

Saï Daddy!

Zahra Buhari

It takes more than just words to fix the problem of extremism in northern Nigeria. My advice to you young lady, if you have the opportunity of speaking to "your" dad: He should embark on a comprehensive enlightenment campaign/western education upgrade package for the Northerners coupled with a national re-branding campaign to re-integrate all the citizenry from all geo-political zones in Nigeria.

This ethno-religious divisional gap needs to be mended and the healing process can start from him, if he wants this country to join the committee of developed nations.

Nigeria need to have a framework which can churn up leaders with our collective interest at heart.

There are other relevant "changes" but we can start from the aforementioned points.

Said Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Habeyy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
meccuno:
one mistake we make is that we don't learn from the past......1999,2003,2007,2011.......i am not a fan of buhari,but i know one thing and i stand to be quoted.......if he doesn't perform and Nigerians decided they cant continue with his regime which i doubt......because there is a reason fr him to be selected amongst all other candidates from the north........they would say that it you cannot perform wonders within 4 years in office.....and if we decide to vote him out which to the best of my knowledge is impossible,the north with their majority would use the strength of their "numbers" to keep him in office......but i don't want to be a dooms day prophet..... we are watching from the sidelines..... undecided
u r sensible ..just what I was thinking ...four years isn't too far..we shall see
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Feraz(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
flopriddy:
Our politics should mirror our economic aspirations, not the other way around. There is no wisdom in living in the North, earning a living, yet despise the Northerners. That's being ungrateful. The gods of politics don't like that.

How long can this collective amnesia insulate us from meaningfully seating at the table, making contributions to Nigeria's political evolution?

How long can this foolishness go on?

How long?

There is a miserable silence across the land today, because we are realizing that we were sold off for pennies by pimps who parade as Igbo leaders.

Where are they?

Anyone home?"

Hmmm ... I sincerely hope some people are listening
I agree that in the whole of Igboland, I have not yet seen a leader in the calibre of Azikiwe, Sam Mbakwe, Ken Nnamani, Alex Ekwueme et all that is why I will keep cursing the leaders there. It is because we have decided to keep quiet hence why this is happening. We go about our daily activities like we are not supposed to concern ourselves with those leading us.

I want to ask you as per your first comment - if you go somewhere to live, make your daily bread from there and help out in ways you can but whenever there is an uprising due to political or religious ideology and you are killed in large numbers for nothing, will you still say the above? What do you think bring about one despising another? If you grow up in a place away from your origin, have made friends, speak their language and all of a sudden lose those things you hold dear due to differences in culture, religion and what not and you are sure that you are not involved, will you blame the person who lost all these?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Cityguy: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
I have said it and I stand to be quoted in 2 years time that GEJ will be better then Buhari. If he did not say he will end insurgency in 2 months time, please when will he start paying us the youth 5k? He should nt deny this one o, that is why many of us voted for him.
Hahahahaha. This is very serious! My guy, that 5k monthly na dole ooo. No hide and seek for that one. Most people can't wait to start pocketing that largesse from like June cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Cityguy: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
pawesome:
hahahahaha...wia all dose APC e-suporters....i lik naija joh...one tin nw n anoda tin lata...una must c change o
Honestly, Naija sweet. That's why we dey suffer and smile cos it's a place filled with funny characters of all sorts. Our change never start na. Wait till May 29. Who no know go know that time. Lol......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FCC: Reps Kick Against Buhari’s Appointment Of 2 Northerners As Chairman, Secret / Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC / Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.