Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC (30573 Views)

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

That bike should have broken your wretched fingers you used to type this trash

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Euckybaby(f): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Too early for excuses

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by dunkem21(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by olas24u(f): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Its impossible to fight insurgency of this type in 2 months, The army as been compromised ,starved of funds and lack equipments coupled with the politics involved.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by LubricatingOil: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
[s]I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode[/s].
Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by KingsleyCEO: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Excuses.....they are already changing their statement.....just watching this change govt that will be excuse oriented
They said it before now they have changed it... That's change for you my friend grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by nortcentrallord(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Afroconnect:
Mr lai or Liar Mohammed,pls we know you need to do your job,it is too early,don't remind us of Okupe and Abati too quickly again.

I will advice APC,Tinubu and their entire lying crew to step back and let Buhari do his job cos I and most Nigerians voted for Buhari,not APC.

we know what Tinubu is and we pray Buhari don't let us down.

Without Tinubu and those others, Buhari is nothing. They are the brains and the brute behind him. Cut him away from them, he is nothing leave him with them it's issues. Which ever way you go, it's trouble. Now, the reality sets in.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Rose2014: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
hotgunz:
Back to square 1, politician usin our head like basketball
I couldn't help laffing at this

Guy pity my ribs na cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by darejem4real: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
MO RERIN IGBA IYAWO
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by hardbody: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
meccuno:
one mistake we make is that we don't learn from the past......1999,2003,2007,2011.......i am not a fan of buhari,but i know one thing and i stand to be quoted.......if he doesn't perform and Nigerians decided they cant continue with his regime which i doubt......because there is a reason fr him to be selected amongst all other candidates from the north........they would say that it you cannot perform wonders within 4 years in office.....and if we decide to vote him out which to the best of my knowledge is impossible,the north with their majority would use the strength of their "numbers" to keep him in office......but i don't want to be a dooms day prophet..... we are watching from the sidelines..... undecided

Northern oligarchy enthroned for life. Let us see how you people plan on removing a Northerner from power in this lifetime.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yes Sir. GEJ has messed up with the military to the extent that they forgot where they kept GMB's certificate. It will take a great reform to up turn thier capability.

The PDP has done a lot harm than Good to Nigeria. They should allow us be simply.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Rose2014: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingsleyCEO:

They said it before now they have changed it... That's change for you my friend grin grin grin
The change is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
I laugh in kafanchan. Mouthdon dey change. Buhshari we dey watch u under HD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by flickers72(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
What difference will Buhari bring? Nigeria politicians are all same, we all have to wait and see what he can offer. We all glamouring for change and change, is all same, old wine in a new bottle, who are APC same politicians that wants Money, I'm happy the election went on smoothly without serious violence.One thing I'll tell all Nigerians is that Burhari does not deserve to be a president, no matter how many sai buhari, God have Mercy my colleagues at the office asking me if that is the new president elect, I said yes, his English is so poor,how can an Illiterate lead millions of intelligent Nigerians and you all are happy and screaming yes for change,fingers crossed,but honestly i never supported either of the candidate but come on guys GEJ can still speak fluently compare to this Northerner

When i posted this a lot people saying accent does not matter, we all are watching. Like i said Old wine in a new bottle, Neither GEJ nor GMB deserved to be out countries president,not until the people of Nigeria bring an Intelligent Man with purpose, Nigeria will forever remain the same, change is not brining in an Old Man with no Educational qualification and his accents can't be understood...Fellow Nigerians we are all waiting,those that have brains think those that don't keep saying sai Buhari

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by nortcentrallord(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

Tinubu about to loose his first son (Lagos state) hehehehe.

It's like the case of Suswam and and Akume in 2011, you can't win it all.
They claimed presidency but will now loose their homeland (lagos)

Without you homeland in politics, hehehe you are history in the making.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by nortcentrallord(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Excuses.....they are already changing their statement.....just watching this change govt that will be excuse oriented

Brace up for the naked lies to come. GEJ's administration was a Lerner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:

Big fat lie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Eyepencil: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chaii... Buhari and APC don scam us o grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by BetaThings: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:

PDP have always insisted that Lagos should not be in opposition
So Jimi should agree with that
Jimi Agbaje is Just Kidding. What is his experience?
"Jimi we know". As what?

So Jimi Agbaje loves the carnage the Okada people have been doing on the highways
Maybe he has never been to Okada ward at Igbobi

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by cocokiller1(f): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
but u expected GEJ to perform wonders
I'll stl say it again...BH was used to paralyse goodluck's government
Buhari agama eyes on u may 29th is taking ages to come
sha changing mouth is part of the changes nigerians wanted

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by cocokiller1(f): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
but u expected GEJ to perform wonders
I'll stl say it again...BH was used to paralyse goodluck's government
Buhari agama eyes on u .may 29th is taking ages to come
sha changing mouth is part of the changes nigerians wanted

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Rose2014: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
flickers72:
What difference will Buhari bring? Nigeria politicians are all same, we all have to wait and see what he can offer. We all glamouring for change and change, is all same, old wine in a new bottle, who are APC same politicians that wants Money, I'm happy the election went on smoothly without serious violence.One thing I'll tell all Nigerians is that Burhari does not deserve to be a president, no matter how many sai buhari, God have Mercy my colleagues at the office asking me if that is the new president elect, I said yes, his English is so poor,how can an Illiterate lead millions of intelligent Nigerians and you all are happy and screaming yes for change,fingers crossed,but honestly i never supported either of the candidate but come on guys GEJ can still speak fluently compare to this Northerner

When i posted this a lot people saying accent does not matter, we all are watching. Like i said Old wine in a new bottle, Neither GEJ nor GMB deserved to be out countries president,not until the people of Nigeria bring an Intelligent Man with purpose, Nigeria will forever remain the same, change is not brining in an Old Man with no Educational qualification and his accents can't be understood...Fellow Nigerians we are all waiting,those that have brains think those that don't keep saying sai Buhari

It still beats my imagination how APC full of SANS and well educated people kept fielding him.smh
Imagine SANs and professors chanting 'certificate doesn't matter anymore' cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by damola311: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
sexymoma:
.This made me laugh so hard!!!!!!
Yoruba people don start again oooo. Someone just name his son Oluwatibuharimi, Temibuhari, Opebuhari, Oluwajegami, Temijega, Opejega. Jegafunmilayo, Olujegafunmi, Buharitide, Olufunminijega, Jegabunmi, Adejega, Jegatide, Jegadaralomo, Jegafimihan, Jegadamilola, Buharibukola, Jegaseunrerefunwa, Jegasina, Jegafemi, Jegafunmilola, Jegaserere....

Lol..... grin grin

You want to Orubebetise person here ni

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by teaseryoh: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hehehehehe una neva see anytin apc will b worst dan pdp same yestday buhari said we shud not expect miracle 4frm him.they ave no future 4 us buhari must get rid of tiffnubu n ameachi 2 succeed oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Rose2014: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eyepencil:
Chaii... Buhari and APC don scam us o grin grin

Ndo o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Johnjack: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerians have just entered one chance by voting APC and time shall tell how proactive and efficient they will be.
They have just denied what Liar Mohammed has been singing everyday and we are watching them and shall match them fire for fire soon.
#TeamwatchingtheMessiah.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by flickers72(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:

It still beats my imagination how APC full of SANS and well educated people kept fielding him.smh
Imagine SANs and professors chanting 'certificate doesn't matter anymore' cheesy

Tell me about it, my colleagues asking me if this is the best Nigeria can offer? On Sky news here in the UK they had to use subtitle because people don't understand him..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
PDP bloggers, all these e-rumours you are sharing- diaris god o!!!

Seriously speaking, ppl now share rumours anyhow to the extent that they speak for the politicians before they do it themselves. Now YouTube is the only believable source, but since service providers are stingy with their data, many people can't actually check it out.

GMB, please when you get there, let data tarriff be as cheap as plantain chips so that both lazy, rich, poor and old people can access it and know the truth always.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Holak: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
meccuno:
one mistake we make is that we don't learn from the past......1999,2003,2007,2011.......i am not a fan of buhari,but i know one thing and i stand to be quoted.......if he doesn't perform and Nigerians decided they cant continue with his regime which i doubt......because there is a reason fr him to be selected amongst all other candidates from the north........they would say that it you cannot perform wonders within 4 years in office.....and if we decide to vote him out which to the best of my knowledge is impossible,the north with their majority would use the strength of their "numbers" to keep him in office......but i don't want to be a dooms day prophet..... we are watching from the sidelines..... undecided

This is a very intelligent post. When I hear people say Nigerians voted for change, I laughed. We still voted along ethnic and party lines. Different people have different expectations from Buhari. The first group are the genuine Nigerians who really voted for change and want to see a changed Nigeria. This is the minority, less than 10%. Then we have the APC members who feel it is their own time to control the government having delivered their states. This is another 30%. The remaining 65% are those who have voted their 'brother' and expect hand outs, preferential treatments, lopsided projects in their regions as well as tilted 'quota' system. This 60% will always vote for their 'brother' irrespective of the change sermon. How Buhari will balance these expectations is yet to be seen. But the problem is that if Buhari disappoints the 5 % who voted for him to instigate change, the 90% who have other intentions will keep him in power. In Nigeria, we are used to throwing parties too early...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Neplusultra(f): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol!!!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by eagleeye2: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Are we going to witness a government that is always in denial

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by bnovative(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
The next one will be: " we did not promise to make one naira equal the value of a dollar! sai change! hahaja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman / Rukaiya Atiku Abubakar’s Traditional Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.