Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl (59461 Views)

GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Well,ijokingly is acceptable but when she is offended and resorts to slapping,then that's a red alert
omojoshy:
Why not @ Unibenstudent? Remember u said "JOKINGLY" so don't deviate from ur initial write-up....If ur woman can NOT crack jokes with u (verbally, action or reaction) then u guys ain't in a relationship. Wia is d compatibility n freedom? Your woman MUST be FREE with u in ALL ramifications. If u want a BOSS things, then I ll advise go rewind a bit backward to maybe 19th century not dis 21st....
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by anwo247: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Don't Greet Her.
Don't tell her sorry when she is sick.
Never ever buy ice cream for her
Don't give her money
Don't care about her feelings
Don't buy gift for her

... let me know when you are able to keep a girl for one week.

1 Like

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
U chop craze ni
olami234lekan:

Never allow her to ride your joystick gringringrin
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Guy u dey vex oh
anwo247:
Don't Greet Her.
Don't tell her sorry when she is sick.
Never ever buy ice cream for her
Don't give her money
Don't care about her feelings
Don't buy gift for her

... let me know when you are able to keep a girl for one week.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by stan241(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
A lot of folks don't really know or fully understand the concept of "love" because of they did they would know its not governed by any set of rules because people are different and so are relationships......there is a huge distinction between someone you in love with and a s3x mate
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by olami234lekan(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
U chop craze ni

If you cannot 1)helping her wash clothes
3)allowing her slap u playfull
5)helping her carry her handbag
6)condoning her shouting on u then why must you allow her to ride that kongi
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by holusormi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
I don't know why the subject of my gender should be an issue on this forum. Don't you guys have better things to think and talk about ?
What sort of feeble-minded, dimwitted youths do we have these days......

If you don't believe I am female then its your fvcking business.
Just stop mentioning me and spilling unnecessary trash, okay....

Take it easy bro undecided
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by harry509: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Just be more active in romance section, u will learn
ok tanks.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by scharms(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:
What's so bad in all this??

If you love her,you will do it tongue

i wonder oooo...carring her bag...ken do that ouva and ouva...dah bah datz usually big and almost empty
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
There are other more things a guy can do to prove his chivalry and love besides masculine degradation
olami234lekan:

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nazeeboy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

wicked
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nazeeboy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yeah it's all true but I disagree with number 2.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by nwadiuko1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Guy u be comedian, i swear
bros na to d dissipate all the pressure wey dis election don mount inside me na em I dy so ohh.....but thanks bro
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Gracyel(f): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
kilokeys:
the Only prayer a girl should make as regards having a patner is...

Never to have the likes of Unibenstudent, emusmith and co as husbands..

chai.. what gan sef,.. only una get 101 rules of do's and dont's.
love na freestyle.. too many ideologies spoils the fun.

ladies if i were u.. i would pray for chibwike tongue
I love you for this...however, minus the 'chibwike' part o. Cos I dont know d guy....lolzzz
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by tunnary(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
No wonder she almost gave me a red card but on d contrary i call it quit, i'm no more intrested okay; i am through wit you!!!
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Gracyel(f): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
olami234lekan:

I wonder o.....lolzzzzz. Crazy niggas!
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
That one no means say make u go they do stand up comedian oh, na pure water they go use stone u
nwadiuko1:
bros na to d dissipate all the pressure wey dis election don mount inside me na em I dy so ohh.....but thanks bro
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by bukatyne(f): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
1)helping her wash clothes
2)helping her write her exams
3)allowing her slap u playfully
4)giving her liberty to flirt with other guys when u r dating her
6)condoning her shouting on u
7)add urs

If you have not found a girl worthy of 1, 2 and 5; keep searching, you will find her.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by nwadiuko1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
That one no means say make u go they do stand up comedian oh, na pure water they go use stone u
stand up wetin? Abeg na sit down comedy I dy do
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by ezehy: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
happy birthday kitnah
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by CzarChris(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
I help her carry her bags sometimes, that doesn't mean that she doesn't know the man in the relationship.
She knows I don't take sh...t, a single show of disrespect and I drop her faster than a bad habit.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by justmag(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

angry
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sarcasm failed,anyway when i see a real girl i will know,a lady who has African principles enshrined in her brain
bukatyne:

If you have not found a girl worthy of 1, 2 and 5; keep searching, you will find her.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
That wan good nah,
nwadiuko1:
stand up wetin? Abeg na sit down comedy I dy do
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

I love you for this...however, minus the 'chibwike' part o. Cos I dont know d guy....lolzzz

Hmmm...
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Point of correction, bad habits are hard to drop, wits failed
CzarChris:
I help her carry her bags sometimes, that doesn't mean that she doesn't know the man in the relationship.
She knows I don't take sh...t, a single show of disrespect and I drop her faster than a bad habit.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by bukatyne(f): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Sarcasm failed,anyway when i see a real girl i will know,a lady who has African principles enshrined in her brain

Sarcasm?

I am sure you don't know What it means

Goodluck to finding the lady that fits you.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by idupaul: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Never ever ever pay her school fees
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
I have seen her opunu
bukatyne:

Sarcasm?

I am sure you don't know What it means

Goodluck to finding the lady that fits you.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Gracyel(f): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Georgematics:
I do all those stuff and we are still good. do you even have a girl friend??

Its obvious he doesnt have. He probably has a intimacy gadget and not a girlfriend. Nonsense!
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by chibwike(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

am here....nice meeting you.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by femolala001(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

Well, I'm not surprised as this is coming from a girl. U will surely support it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Speed Darlington Leaks His Sex Photo, Set To Leak His Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.