Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl (59457 Views)

GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Chilug(m): 6:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Gnen:
shine your eye bro
With origin abi

1 Like

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Chilug(m): 6:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Like those of your sisters undecided undecided??

I'll only accept your insult if I see your long Usain Bolt's legs.
grin its not a complement I just think you look ok.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Sike(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Noted
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2015
Chilug:

grin its not a complement compliment. I just think you look ok.
And your compliment cannot pay my tuition fee.. So, you see? It's useless..

Happy Easter, Sunday.. Go to church tongue tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by slimvim: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2015
never allow her see ur .... kissnever allow her see ur ....
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Chilug(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

And your compliment cannot pay my tuition fee.. So, you see? It's useless..

Happy Easter, Sunday.. Go to church tongue tongue.
It may get u luck u never know, same to you by the way. Service was interesting.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by fromnigeria(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Is making FP this easy
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2015
fromnigeria:
Is making FP this easy
ask ur papa
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by keetel(f): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2015
This is my problem with guys after posting this rubbish and Other guys comment their own rubbish They'll be wondering why that their ugly friend Keep getting all the fine babes•
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
keetel:
This is my problem with guys after posting this rubbish and Other guys comment their own rubbish They'll be wondering why that their ugly friend Keep getting all the fine babes•
no be quarrel oh.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Gracyel:

This is what I call 'romantic'. She's definitely lucky she's got you.
Abi? Thanks dear...
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by solomonsojay(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
1)helping her wash clothes
2)helping her write her exams
3)allowing her slap u playfully
4)giving her liberty to flirt with other guys when u r dating her
5)helping her carry her handbag
6)condoning her shouting on u
7)add urs

Until U marry den u will know dat those girls keeping quiet for u are not so quiet...all those things u just mentioned, no one will tell or ask u before u do em Except u are Not or Don't want to be a responsible man. Let the wise married men quote the wrong!
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by solomonsojay(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
keetel:

Correct!
Guy wil now be like....buh I look good nah? Don't I? L:pL... cheesy smiley
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Trailblazer2: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Control your hoes, you let her talk to you crazy. You got baby mama drama, you ain't even got you no baby - Big Sean
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by olami234lekan(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
There are other more things a guy can do to prove his chivalry and love besides masculine degradation
There also other ways a lady can quench that kongi(missionary position) besides feminine degradation (riding that kongi, doggy, sucking), meaning if you cannot go extra care while should she give you extra
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
olami234lekan:

There also other ways a lady can quench that kongi(missionary position) besides feminine degradation (riding that kongi, doggy, sucking), meaning if you cannot go extra care while should she give you extra
just talk say u wan list sex style,,no dey quote me with that again..pervert
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by layelaye: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
What about if there's nothing between u and the girl? Like helping her carrying bag?What about if there's nothing between u and the girl? Like helping her carrying bag?What about if there's nothing between u and the girl? Like helping her carrying bag?
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by fromnigeria(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ask ur papa

You know them by the way they talk grin
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by olami234lekan(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
just talk say u wan list sex style,,no dey quote me with that again..pervert

idiot, all am saying is treat your girl right. I can do anything for my sh. I can get water from the moon just to make her happy.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2015
olami234lekan:

idiot, all am saying is treat your girl right. I can do anything for my sh. I can get water from the moon just to make her happy.
how e affect me?
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2015
missclasssy:
I don't know why the subject of my gender should be an issue on this forum. Don't you guys have better things to think and talk about ?
What sort of feeble-minded, dimwitted youths do we have these days......

If you don't believe I am female then its your fvcking business.
Just stop mentioning me and spilling unnecessary trash, okay....
hmm baby when eva u write u remind me of the iron lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Speed Darlington Leaks His Sex Photo, Set To Leak His Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.