Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl (59462 Views)

GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Gracyel(f): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Sarcasm failed,anyway when i see a real girl i will know,a lady who has African principles enshrined in her brain

You'll find her in the village.....or in your dreams. See dis one!
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by bukatyne(f): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I have seen her opunu

Some nuts are definitely loosened in your brain.

If you cannot comprehend my post, ask someone close to you to explain.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Gracyel(f): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
chibwike:
am here....nice meeting you.

Same here....So u are d recommended husband material??....lolzz
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Then to the village, i shall go,
village here i come
Gracyel:

You'll find her in the village.....or in your dreams. See dis one!
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Gracyel(f): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
bukatyne:

Babes abeg ignore the guy jare...Its obvious he's still a kid. He'll soon grow up to realise he's been living in a world of fantasies.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by chibwike(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

Same here....So u are d recommended husband material??....lolzz
Lol...dnt knw what u talking about oh.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Sammyblaq(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

FINALLY grin grin..

I can't wait to eat wedding rice...

Love is a beautiful thing when there is Compatibility. It covers all..
whos dis...sleeky.
U killed it all. cOMPATIBILITY!
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by mozinta: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Bruv even dey jazz me,i no fit near pant,she self no go try that shit
Sharp my guy,thank God my babe no dey wear pants sef....
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
bukatyne:

whatever
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
U na married man oh
mozinta:
Sharp my guy,thank God my babe no dey wear pants sef....
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Emodeee: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:
What's so bad in all this??

If you love her,you will do it tongue

is love supposed to turn him into a mumu and a maga?
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by 1miccza: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

This is where i get tired of the female folk who ever told you all that love was slavery?? Any guy that does that would be loved out of pity and such a relationship would not last at all....
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by 1miccza: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:
never show a girl how much you love her...believe me, that is the first step in being her biiatch

Never tell a girl "you are the only one I will ever love"...nigga she will tag you as a weak ass! Don't you do that!

Never date a girl like missclassy...you life iyaf finish from the very first minute embarassed

This is about the third person complaining about this same MissClassy from different threads please what is it about you guys and this so called MissClassy na so she reachhhh?
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Emodeee: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
1. Dn't fvck her in public: Is she a LovePeddler? Wey u wan dey fvck her for public.

2. Dn't buy her phone: She will use dat same phone to call her magas and her other boy friends even her aristos. In some cases, she will gv dat phone to d one she truly loves. Dats if u r nt d one she truly loves though. R u surprised? Dn't u knw u cn be an assistant b.f? Yes, u cn. Vice-versa it is called "SIDE CHICK".

3. dn't service her wen she request for servicing:- it cn be a trap. Mayb she don go do am 4 outside and as u be her official b.f, na u she wan come gv.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by kalybaly: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
4 and 5. I would never do
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by bukatyne(f): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

Babes abeg ignore the guy jare...Its obvious he's still a kid. He'll soon grow up to realise he's been living in a world of fantasies.

Thanks and noted
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by kalybaly: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Emodeee:
Summary of everyone's contributions: don't be her daddy.

What if she calls u daddy
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by omocheche(f): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
I call this 7 shades of a uniben student please remind us watin you dey study for uniben again women?
Unibenstudent:
1)helping her wash clothes
2)helping her write her exams
3)allowing her slap u playfully
4)giving her liberty to flirt with other guys when u r dating her
5)helping her carry her handbag
6)condoning her shouting on u
7)add urs
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
omocheche:
I call this 7 shades of a uniben student please remind us watin you dey study for uniben again women?
wow 7 is my number,I will wife u for that#winks
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Emodeee: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
kalybaly:

What if she calls u daddy

she cannot. Wen she is nt from d VILLAGE like ANTONY. Is ur own g.f calling u daddy?
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by wtfCode: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
i'm here to read comments of some olodos wey full nairaland.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by CzarChris(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Point of correction, bad habits are hard to drop, wits failed
Youngman, I don't think you're looking at the big picture here. Dropping a bad habit is hard, that's why even after a break up you can still F your ex easily. Go do some research on okafor's law of congodynamics grin
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
CzarChris:
Youngman, I don't think you're looking at the big picture here. Dropping a bad habit is hard, that's why even after a break up you can still F your ex. Go do some research on okafor's law of congodynamics grin
o bobs,this ur grammer too gbaskelebe..ikwekwekwe...abeg were I fit get a pdf copy of okafors law of congodynamics
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by bosun11(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:
if she offer me her kitty-cat I can do some.

#never pay her school fees, bad investment.

never pay her school fees? can you elaborate more so i could understand why you said that
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by CzarChris(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
o bobs,this ur grammer too gbaskelebe..ikwekwekwe...abeg were I fit get a pdf copy of okafors law of congodynamics
Like I said, do some research cool
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
CzarChris:
Like I said, do some research cool
o bobs na true oh, e dey oh
www.google.com/m?q=okafor%27s+law+of+congo+dynamics&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new

1 Like

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Feyol56(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
I don't know why the subject of my gender should be an issue on this forum. Don't you guys have better things to think and talk about ?
What sort of feeble-minded, dimwitted youths do we have these days......

If you don't believe I am female then its your fvcking business.
Just stop mentioning me and spilling unnecessary trash, okay....
JESUS !!!
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by ZINSOU(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

...would you let me slap you?
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by AsanwaKC(f): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
not a big deal for a guy that understand..
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by daniberry: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
there is nothing wrong in doing some of d things listed here... ma man does some of them... he carries ma bag.. if am washing , he rinses and vice versa ... its a matter of choice... u can't speak for all men... #dat doesn't change d fact dat u both love eachoda...
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
ZINSOU:

...would you let me slap you?
If you have the chest,go ahead
1miccza:

This is where i get tired of the female folk who ever told you all that love was slavery?? Any guy that does that would be loved out of pity and such a relationship would not last at all....
Love is not slavery,mister angry
Emodeee:

is love supposed to turn him into a mumu and a maga?
No,sir smiley
femolala001:

Well, I'm not surprised as this is coming from a girl. U will surely support it
Yes of course
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
fuckshit:
fück that shїt; what sort of fücking love so, owing to bloody fücking love one should do this no fücking way; will she let me do same, while dating her? if it's a fücking YES, then we're fücking good to go; that makes it a fücking open relationship;
this is a fücking NO NO for me; trust me, it wouldn't be fücking fun for her if I do same; grin grin
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Speed Darlington Leaks His Sex Photo, Set To Leak His Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.