Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki (50430 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / Senate Presidency: APC May Conduct Primaries For Lawan, Saraki, Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by tuniski: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Firefire:
ok oo

We at this end are only laughing and observing the CHANGE cheesy cheesy
if a years time we will assess #teamChange. We are waiting for the miracle worker buhari to commence miracles from 29th May. Now GEJ can rest the insults and abuses will shift to buhari and APC. We hope our freedom of speech won't be stolen froom us ooo!
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by miqos02(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Realdeals:
He'll have it! see the arrangement below

Senate President - North Central
Deputy Senate President - South West
House Speaker - South South (Assuming Magnus Abe won, he would have gotten the slot, expect a rep from Edo state to have it)
Deputy Speaker - North East

Watch Attahiru Jega Damming Response To Orubebe Allegations
magnus Abe is vying for the senate
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by Lovinwa: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
greatsodade:

The argument is that benue state has occupy the position for 8 years under david mark. Since it is coming back to NC, and since the SS and SE mess up, they concluded that it should go to another state in NC aside from benue state.

We(SE) are not sorry cos we voted for PDP, get that into ur skull. No SE was in top 4 four in GEJ administration. ...so no be new thing and we are are still doing very fine. At least 95% of Nigerians voted based on religion or ethnicity. SE was obvious because we are the only region with less than 1% Islam. So stop lamenting for us..We don't need it, come 11th April, Rochas will be voted out.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by VirginFinder: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
omonnakoda:
Is Saraki the current Senate President or do you have a problem with English

O my!

Are we talking about the current dispensation or the incoming one?

The outgoing administration had a flawed zoning policy.

Why did you even ask?
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by tuniski: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
porka:

But you probably believe that President Jonathan is as bad as the media perceived him.

The chicken are coming home to roost.

Now that you are having a taste of that bitter pill you guys (including Saraki himself) used against Jonathan's administration to bring his government down, you are bitterly complaining.

Welcome to the real world.
don't mind them! We are waiting to give them same doze and vitriolic attacks. Thank Good GeJ set the standard of press and citizens freedom of speech. We will be watching and already armed with the dozziers of the very corrupt people of APC. Like saraki the slave master of kwara! Hope nigerians won't start regretting just in 100days!
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by mbulela: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijafresh:

You seem to have forgotten who Saraki really is

He will treat the nations economy like Societe Generale, break the bank and cart off the loot to share with his family and cronies.

We have no option but to sup with the devil, we just need to remember the long spoon.
Some of this arguments are befuddled.
Hoe much influence does the Senate president have on the economy?
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by mbulela: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
tuniski:
don't mind them! We are waiting to give them same doze and vitriolic attacks. Thank Good GeJ set the standard of press and citizens freedom of speech. We will be watching and already armed with the dozziers of the very corrupt people of APC. Like saraki the slave master of kwara! Hope nigerians won't start regretting just in 100days!
Don't drink panadol for the headache of others. Allow us to enjoy the fruit of our choice. If itbpurges us, we change it in four years time. If we enjoy it, we renew the mandate. Your prophecy of doom is a matter of probability. Stop pretending like it is a certainty.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by mbulela: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
tuniski:
if a years time we will assess #teamChange. We are waiting for the miracle worker buhari to commence miracles from 29th May. Now GEJ can rest the insults and abuses will shift to buhari and APC. We hope our freedom of speech won't be stolen froom us ooo!
Your fear is based on what exactly?
He will not perform any miracle but it will certainly not be business as usual (you can count that as a miracle).
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by naijafresh: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
mbulela:

Some of this arguments are befuddled.
How much influence does the Senate president have on the economy?

Befuddled? You obviously have no idea on how the senate select committees on oil and gas, power, education and agriculture etc sit on all the contracts and demand backhanders before certain large and lucrative contracts are awarded.
Who do you think presides over all these activities.

There are certain individuals behind the scenes who have become billionaires by sitting on the right committees.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by mbulela: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijafresh:

Befuddled? You obviously have no idea on how the senate select committees on oil and gas, power, education and agriculture etc sit on all the contracts and demand backhanders before certain large and lucrative contracts are awarded.
Who do you think presides over all these activities.

There are certain individuals behind the scenes who have become billionaires by sitting on the right committees.
I very much have an idea on those.
The truth is that there is a limit to how much harm the Senate president can do from his position.
It all depends on the president. If he insists on an atmosphere of "no business as usual", such persons will still make money from their clandestine activities but it will be greatly reduced.
In my view, a bad saraki will be more dangerous as a state governor than a senate president.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by naijafresh: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
mbulela:

I very much have an idea on those.
The truth is that there is a limit to how much harm the Senate president can do from his position.
It all depends on the president. If he insists on an atmosphere of "no business as usual", such persons will still make money from their clandestine activities but it will be greatly reduced.
In my view, a bad saraki will be more dangerous as a state governor than a senate president.

I agree with you on that, he won't have direct control of any large budgets that he can divert to his own pockets. He has enough money as it is anyway but it is never enough so he will still be looking to cream the top off lucrative contracts.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by kuuljay(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
coogar:

oh my gosh, shut the fück up!

can you just shut that cesspit you called a mouth? if you weren't cursed with dyslexia, i already made it clear i was just pulling legs by mentioning okorocha. if you have 1% of my knowledge base, you wouldn't be replying me with your single digit IQ.
so why exactly did you insult me bro
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by chokovirus: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
I am not a fan of Saraki- too much baggage but he has paid his dues, he took risks to work for the APC and boy he delivered. Kwara is now a APC state.

If the PDP did not rig heavily in Anambra, Ngige would have won hands down. He would have been my preferred choice. Going forward, it is only sensible that Saraki from the NC gets the Senate Presidency.

Your comment suggests that you have lost touch with the current realities in Anambra. For you to think a grassroots mobilizer like Uche Ekwunife will lose to a non-performing Ngige is hillarious. Even if a re-run is conducted with the promise to give Ngige senate president, Ndi anambra will still vote Ekwunife.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by chokovirus: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lovinwa:

We(SE) are not sorry cos we voted for PDP, get that into ur skull. No SE was in top 4 four in GEJ administration. ...so no be new thing and we are are still doing very fine. At least 95% of Nigerians voted based on religion or ethnicity. SE was obvious because we are the only region with less than 1% Islam. So stop lamenting for us..We don't need it, come 11th April, Rochas will be voted out.

you have just nailed the point. south-west and edo state have muslims dt voted APC and PDP won in plateau state because of the christian population. And one funny mallam in Douglas house expects Ndi-igbo to vote APC to stay in mainstream. Let him just pack his load.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by mbulela: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijafresh:

I agree with you on that, he won't have direct control of any large budgets that he can divert to his own pockets. He has enough money as it is anyway but it is never enough so he will still be looking to cream the top off lucrative contracts.
That cream off the top na normal runs na grin
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by corpROYAL(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
femialiu:
People talk of Saraki in a bad light..but is the man really that bad...just to mention a few.
1. He was the one that exposed the fuel subsidy issue as the then chairman of NGF.
2. He was the one that harmonized the NGF and made it politically relevant
3. He has been shouting about kerosene subsidy and even took it upon himself to conduct a research nationwide on how much kerosene is actually being sold for. This is a policy that should favour the masses. Saraki is one of Diezani greatest headache.
4. He led other PDP senators to decamp from PDP to APC...infact, he submitted the letter to David Mark which mark didn't accept.
5. He stood his ground against the appointment of Koro as a minister and when David Mark insisted, he led the walk out.
6. He worked assiduously for the election of GMB despite the fact that GMB jailed his father (talk of politics without bitterness).
7. Bukky is the leader of APC in the north central and GMB won in 4 states out of 6. 3 of the 4 states won are PDP governed states (Kogi, Niger and Benue) losing in Plateau and Nasarawa with very small margin.

Follow him on twitter and you will understand Bukky is not as bad as the media has made him look.

I was born and bred in Ilorin, ABS as foundly called performed as one of the best governor in Nigeria...He championed some laudable project and even though he "ate the yam", you can not compare him to the likes of suswam or orji. He started most of the things fashola did in Lagos that people are hailing him e.g clearing of Oja Oba, Kw WA, sweeping of the road, planting of trees and flowers, completely renovated Kw State oldest school and many other schools, started Kw State University, distributed free text books to all state owned secondary school students, even Kw United got to Confederation cup during his time....Yes he is corrupt just like most politicians in Nigeria...but his 8 years as Kw State Governor left the state much better than he met the state...

BIG lies, you think you can brain wash or blind fold people in this forum. you are not the only person hail from kwara or dowel in kwara. we have numbers of people who knows kwara state than you do in this forum.

we are your fact and proof.
he raise subsidy probe when as a senator not as a Chairman Governor forum. The reason why he raises that is just to play politics on Jonathan administration since he cannot got what he wanted from PDP and Jonathan administration. An average people of kwara can tell you they don't like him. I am not here to stamped anyone but to say the truth. Take your time bro and read this topic from page one to the end and see the response of kwarans to this topic. Any where we are let always says the truth, this what can shape our Nigeria. lying to cover up somebody it not a good things that can help us as a Nation. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by corpROYAL(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2015
beentarh:

Saraki has been a good man. We Kwara have nothing against him pls.

how old are you sorry to ask you. If you are more than 30years then you should know the history of what is going on in kwara state sorry to say but that just it.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by greatsodade(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Lovinwa:

See u...like say I care sef , Rochas na my family ?...if u like vote him out e no concern mi...but I believe u didn't go to the four walls of classroom for nothing now, so u should be able to deduce what is beneficial to ur pple and the country at large...Or else ur going to school has had no impact on ur lyf. Get that.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by corpROYAL(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
niello:

You mean like the Tinubu dynasty in Lagos?

*spits+thick yellow kelembes*

It is not a curse if care is not taking they will serve Bukola Saraki's first son. Kwara should wise up and fight for their freedom before it is too late. Sen. Bukola Saraki is getting more stronger. sebi na Eld prayer ground he wanted to sell before. later his will soon sell their emirate and collect change.

l keep my finger cross.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by niello: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
corpROYAL:

It is not a curse if care is not taking they will serve Bukola Saraki's first son. Kwara should wise you and fight for their freedom before it is too late. Sen. Bukola Saraki is getting more stronger. sebi na Eld prayer ground he wanted to sell before. later his will soon sell their emerate and collect change.

l keep my finger cross.

What of Tinubu's wife in the National Assembly or his Lekki Toll gate scams. Lagos should not wise up and fight for their freedom on those abi? Do you know how much Tinubu via Fashola says they built Ikoyi bridge? Tinubu won't collect or is not collecting change there abi? Of all the experienced market traders in Lagos, it is only Tinubu's child that can be the Iyalaje abi? That one na blessing no be curse abi?

Iranu.

Remove the wood log in your eyes before trying to remove others'. When you point your index finger at someone or something, your remaining 4 fingers point at you.

Mtchewww.

Your hypocrisy guts me.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by nzeadachie: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
beentarh:

We should have called Kwara South South abi, Mumu!
NA YOU BE THE REAL MUMU FOR NOT KNOWING THAT KWARA STATE BELONGS TO YORUBA

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by corpROYAL(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
niello:

What of Tinubu's wife in the National Assembly or his Lekki Toll gate scams. Lagos should not wise up and fight for their freedom on those abi? Do you know how much Tinubu via Fashola says they built Ikoyi bridge? Tinubu won't collect or is not collecting change there abi? Of all the experienced market traders in Lagos, it is only Tinubu's child that can be the Iyalaje abi? That one na blessing no be curse abi?

Iranu.

Remove the wood log in your eyes before trying to remove others'. When you point your index finger at someone or something, your remaining 4 fingers point at you.

Mtchewww.

Your hypocrisy guts me.

l guess you are one of those thugs we are talking about that they are using. wise up niello, grow up quick and think deep
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by opeoluwae: 11:58am On May 11, 2015
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by billyG(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2015
niello:

Must Smart Adeyemi be from Kwara to own assets in Kwara? Is that not where he lived, worked and started life from? Common sense should tell you why he would come to invest some of his looted NASS goodies there. And that becomes possible because somebody made Kwara to be investor-friendly while being a Governor there.

Think bro. Think well before talking.
It is u that need to think well....."while been a governor there".who told u smatt adeyemi was ever a governor?
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by omonnakoda: 9:38am On May 31, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
I am not a fan of Saraki- too much baggage but he has paid his dues, he took risks to work for the APC and boy he delivered. Kwara is now a APC state.

If the PDP did not rig heavily in Anambra, Ngige would have won hands down. He would have been my preferred choice. Going forward, it is only sensible that Saraki from the NC gets the Senate Presidency.

Ngige does not have baggage? Maybe he has luggage then
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2015
zilokontah:
Over the course of the appointments by GMB, we will start to compare it with GEJs.

GMB Northern president (Muslim)-----Lt.-Gen. Abdurrahman Dambazau , former Inspector-General of Police, Alhaji Ibrahim Commassie and another Northerner being considered.(skewed).

The presidency and the NSA cannot come from the same region and religion.

Senate
GEJ from South-South, Christian- Dasuki, Gasua and the others.(Muslim)....Balanced.

We are about to see a wave of Northern appointments.

God help this country.

Like i earlier foretold, we are still counting the appointments of PMB against the last governments.

DSS ----------Daura (North- recalled from retirement and PMB's kinsman) GEJ's Ekpeyong---------------------------AkwaIbom/Calabar (from within heirachy).
INEC------------Ms Amina Zakari( North-Jigawa)/Wali (North-Sokoto) as aginst GEJ's Jega--------(North)
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by bellopeter: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2016
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us no +2348074100134 OR on our Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abaribe, Others Lose N300m Bail Bond As FG Rearrests Kanu / Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Knock-out Voter’s Teeth For Voting A Different Party (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75