Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? (6816 Views)

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by 2dice(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:

Chisooooooos........Dats too much na undecided
lol
too much ??
Ok times 4 cheesy
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Chilug(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Well, all of them have almost the same effect, so they are all equal to one.
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Roum(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
5!!! last yr no record dz yr zero record.
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
6. I'm not ashamed. Have cared deeply for every one of them

3 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Cutehector(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rainess:
6. I'm not ashamed. Have cared deeply for every one of them
dis is d reason why white chics will foreva be betta dan black chics.
They dnt hide emotions
They don't tell lies abt thr sexual lives
The do care a lot

Cc
Missclassy
Twaci
Sinaj
Ggrin
And a host of other monikers too numerous to mention wink
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Roum(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:
3 & this will be the last dickk grabing
I believe u sis
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lol
U look beautiful wink
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

shocked na occupation
Meself shock ooo....
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:
2 and a half men tongue

Half? I wonder who that half of a man was cry
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Sharmeenator(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
gofyourself:
naija girls are shy :DDDD over 30
30 for u? If true, I must commend ur courage smiley
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
They dnt hide emotions
The do care a lot

I don't think any race is superior to another. You have to consider though that I was raised in a different culture. My parents never instructed me to be a virgin until marriage.. In fact, I'm sure if I had asked my mum she would have advised me against it lol
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ggrin, how many guys have you had?
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
donsap648:
Can't get the exact number but I knw its not more dan 100 and not less than 89...started in my JS2
Omo see case oooo. U mean "not less dan 89"?....choi...Pls say d truth n shame devil, u started ur NOBLE job right from Primary school...shooooooooooo!!! angry grin grin shocked shocked sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by fbtowner(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2015

God
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by mizkeleke(f): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Sharmeenator:

U look beautiful wink
Tnx dearie
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Is it somethin to be happy about?? Mtchew! d level f moral degradation z currently High n beyond repair.... Well as for d question. NONE... Need I say more...
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by balogundayo(m): 2:45am On Apr 06, 2015
[b][/b] Mehn! this post's got me thinking o.... i'd had more buddies than i ever thought...

this year, i can count 5 black pu.ssies and 4 whites...

if white babe strafe u ehn, trust me you'll forget every important date in ur head, it's that good!!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by sinaj(f): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Cutehector:
They dnt hide emotions
The do care a lot

Cc
Missclassy
Twaci
Sinaj
Ggrin
And a host of other monikers too numerous to mention wink

Av told op m a Nun.
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Cutehector(m): 8:30am On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:

Av told op m a Nun.
lol reminds me of d movie casanova
Re: How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sharmeenator:

30 for u? If true, I must commend ur courage smiley

Theres nothing to hide. Plus it was gud and fun youth years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Rich Mama Needs Younger And Strong Guy For Serious Servicing / I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! / Help Me Control Immense Sexual Urge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.