Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (50108 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
blackpanther25:
^^^ Some people are meant to be ignored. I mean his username says it all. Honestly for Al we know the op could be fake (more likely than not) so I don't get why some men are behaving like bunch of pigs for some unknown fake online pussy. Everything is not always green on the other side
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by blackpanther25(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
[ undecidedquote author=esosuo post=32411901]
Bros cool down it hasn't gotten to dat ,its just a little misunderstanding the op is having with ur comments,please try not to make ur views insult anothers personality ,harsh words not cool let's just give our little overview as we see it[/quote] undecided undecided save it for the birds. I simply don't give a fk
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
mikron:
My broda tell them, ur African sorry naija girls are in spite of their short comings are still the best, how can I prefer foreign women especially the whites women that are aggressive and points a gun at u at the slightest provocation? Abeg I no fit shout
You have been watching too much television! Mention one Nigerian killed by his foreign wife and I will tell you seven Nigerians who murdered their nurse wives in the US alone. I dare you to do that, instead of lying through your teeth and over hyping.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
blackpanther25:
[ undecidedquote author=esosuo post=32411901]
Bros cool down it hasn't gotten to dat ,its just a little misunderstanding the op is having with ur comments,please try not to make ur views insult anothers personality ,harsh words not cool let's just give our little overview as we see it undecided undecided save it for the birds. I simply don't give a fk
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by GoodBoi1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Proactiveness
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
As for those avoiding the truth and lying through their teeth, come out plain and let's talk.
1.Have you ever met a Nigerian girl and a week later , she starts demanding for recharge cards? I repeat demand and not ask.
2. Have your girl ever demanded for a weavon that is the equivalent of your salary, and she still lives with her parents?
3. Have you ever met a female undergraduate from Nigeria discussing with her counterpart from China and the U.S.?
If you haven't experienced the above , or met someone who has, then, you don't have the slightest idea of Nigerian women! I thank God for the way my mom raised my sisters to be self dependent and reliant. A woman who depends on men , will be subjected to the whims and caprices of their man. Why do you think many women are subjected to domestic physical abuse by their husbands and refuses to leave their marriage? They have nothing to fall back on! Do you think Dr. Chris, the husband of Stella Oduah, can raise his hand to slap her and kick her? Who born monkey? They are both billionaires but he can't ! Or is it Prof Okonjo Iweala, who kicked out her husband in the US for messing with their maid? I grew up in the south and west, schooled in the east and served in the north. So forget it, Nigerian girls are the same, only some are more matured in their approach to dating. Others see men as a means to an end, not an end itself! You can blow the trumpet of defending Nigerian women but I can assure you that deep down inside, you all know the truth! Nowadays, if you are not ready to pay for hairdo, manicure and pedicure , phones and subscription,......, it is 90% certain that you will not go out with a hot chic! Perhaps , you forget that in the Bible, the Book of Job comes long before the Book of Romans ( Romance)! Read between the lines and play your game smarter!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Call it Nigerian girls bashing, and those with Female usernames should go back home and ask their brothers to truthfully tell them the truth about their relationships, or the absence of one! In this age, it ain't easy to be with a nice and contented Nigerian girl! It takes the grace of God to find one. Can anyone explain why the rates of armed robbery usually spikes in festive period? Have ever wondered why there is so much robbery reports during the countdown to Valentine Day? If you think that I am just blowing it out of proportion, walk to the nearest Nigerian Police Station and ask the DCO or any policeman if he has met a lot of guys who rob just to please and meet the greedy demands of their girlfriends! One was killed in front of one of our business places and that was also the report about him! My take on this issue is very simple- just as there are foreign women who view child support as a way to live their life( Nas the rapper , is currently paying through his nose to take care of his progeny and his baby mama's boyfriend lives in the same house that he is paying for !), so is the case of most Nigerian girls who believe that it's their God given and constitutional right to suck their boyfriends of their financial life force! Sad but true!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
esosuo:
Mrschima we understand you are just trying to be protective of ur nigeria women but speaking from reality we kw dat more than 60% of all that's been said here is the fact and comparing babes of dis dayz to the women we use to kw is not an ideal model at all ,naija babes mata na anoda chapter

Protective? I am not protecting anyone. I am merely stating what I have stated. I don't get along just to get along and if people are going to be ignorance then I will clear the air.

Generalizations get people confused and misunderstood. I will not support bullshit and I know for a fact...all Nigerian girls aren't the same. Many of you Nigerian men see non-African girls as opportunity and way out. Yes....some of you are genuine but many of you are just as worse than the Nigerian girls you have bashed!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by tpiadotcom: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Someone looking everywhere for green card and visa, complaining about others looking for recharge cards and brazilian hair?

Nor be "hurstle" all of una dey do?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Protective? I am not protecting anyone. I am merely stating what I have stated. I don't get along just to get along and if people are going to be ignorance then I will clear the air.

Generalizations get people confused and misunderstood. I will not support bullshit and I know for a fact...all Nigerian girls aren't the same. Many of you Nigerian men see non-African girls as opportunity and way out. Yes....some of you are genuine but many of you are just as worse than the Nigerian girls you have bashed!
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Notyourb1tch(f): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you're a Nigerian man who has more than enough negative thought towards your fellow nigerian women you are self loathing. You can not be a Nigerian man and hate that which you come from. If you do it starts with the women in your lives like the mother, aunts, sisters, grandmother. What is it about them you don't like? Could it be their response to how they were treated by nigerian men Ponder that thought and be a better man. Stop pointing the finger and change what You do. Raise your daughters to be better women. It starts with you Nigerian men.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by omooba969(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
If you're a Nigerian man who has more than enough negative thought towards your fellow nigerian women you are self loathing. You can not be a Nigerian man and hate that which you come from. If you do it starts with the women in your lives like the mother, aunts, sisters, grandmother. What is it about them you don't like? Could it be their response to how they were treated by nigerian men Ponder that thought and be a better man. Stop pointing the finger and change what You do. Raise your daughters to be better women. It starts with you Nigerian men.

Preacher

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
mikron:
Maybe ur sisters too are dirty, uncivilized, date for money, except u re not from Nigeria, but if u re then u re the biggest fool I ve come across online and in real life. Ur case is like u cutting ur nose to spite ur face. Saying all naija girls are dirty, uncivilized, poor (cos u re dangote) date for money etc forgetting ur sisters (that is if u have any) are also naija babes is to say without apology stupid. Don't quote me again cos I detest dull and foolish people
thunder fire you and your hopeless generation. You will die an asswipe, you goat. Mind you none of my sisters grew up in Nigeria so they don't possess that useless mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na wa o....some ppl no just get joy....abeg,pity d man na.
mulattoclaro:
thunder fire you and your hopeless generation. You will die an asswipe, you goat. Mind you none of my sisters grew up in Nigeria so they don't possess that useless mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by samtol4(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nigerian ladies are the best .Homely,caring and intelligent .Just pray you meet the right one not those run gals.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
why are you like this? Is not good to insult your sisters. They are human beings like you. Honestly its not fair the way you men always bash them because I hardly see them bashing you men. All this is not neccessary. Date who you want but why the insults?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
esosuo:

Brosses no fightin here oh, be civil try not to allow small topic cause a fight ,please we should try not to refer to individuals here just make ur point and let it rest
Mr peacemaker smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
cocostrawberry:
Mr peacemaker smiley
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Juvante:

You have been watching too much television! Mention one Nigerian killed by his foreign wife and I will tell you seven Nigerians who murdered their nurse wives in the US alone. I dare you to do that, instead of lying through your teeth and over hyping.
ur posts i ve read here so far have been matured so im kind of surpeised reading this from u sir, i neva mentioned any white woman killing her naija spouse, i said they are quick to point gun at their spouses (both white and black spouse) at the slightest provocation. remove the tv aspect here. thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
ur madness will soon lead u to ur death, u re uncouth, rude and lack manners, oya run along, ur nurse is looking for u to give u ur medication for today, they said u escaped the phychiatric facility u were been admitted. a.s.s.h.o.l.e

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
cocostrawberry:
why are you like this? Is not good to insult your sisters. They are human beings like you. Honestly its not fair the way you men always bash them because I hardly see them bashing you men. All this is not neccessary. Date who you want but why the insults?
no mind the idi0t. coming here to insult all naija babes, because he dates a brazillian we no go hear word again. he sounds like a kid

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
mikron:
no mind the idi0t. coming here to insult all naija babes, because he dates a brazillian we no go hear word again. he sounds like a kid
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Notyourb1tch:

The worst thing that a man can do to a woman while dating , is to dump her! From your logic, you are saying that because she was dumped or abused in the past by men, her reaction is to make huge financial demands on a guy who earns less than 30k per month. A girl lives with her parents but uses a Apple watch! Yes, Apple watch and a Blackberry Passport in her hand! Apart from aristo runs, tell me where can she make such a money! I see them strutting about in Christian Louboutini shoes, Chanel bags, and other luxury designers items! I am not exaggerating because I have been there and seen it all. The pressure to be like the girl next door is too much, and the female folk are not helping matters. It is easier been a broke ass guy than a broke chic because even your fellow women will not hang out with you! But a guy can buy a fellow guy bottles of beer for him to drown his sorrow! It's a men's thing! A child's formative years is with the mother and not the father! Humans are not penguins, whose males sit on eggs while the female go out hunting in ice floes! Why do you think that in the Nigerian culture, the lady is considered the pride of her mother? So, get that idea out of your head that men folk are responsible for the inordinate greed exhibited by most girls nowadays !
It is all make believe! Every girl wants to dress like Tonto Dike, but how many of them has a guy rich as Malivehood or Chris Aire, the king of diamonds? Different strokes for different folks! Simple as that! Awolowo once said and I quote its English translation, " instead of the leopard to be the one carrying the hunting bag for the lion, it's better for them to hunt separately!".
That's settled it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
omooba969:

As ur love com get capital 'L' na im make me suspect u na. Dat love wey u type there get 7point agenda grin
hahahahah u na sharp guy o
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
esosuo:

Mikron mellow down na ,we kw say the tin dey pain u but using direct words to his sisters not cool at all ,the Insultive words don't go well at all
bro didnt u read where he insulted all naija babes as poor, dirty, date for money bla bla bla? that my friend is where i come in because my sisters are involved.but tnx anyways. i apprec8 wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Juvante:

The worst thing that a man can do to a woman while dating , is to dump her! From your logic, you are saying that because she was dumped or abused in the past by men, her reaction is to make huge financial demands on a guy who earns less than 30k per month. A girl lives with her parents but uses a Apple watch! Yes, Apple watch and a Blackberry Passport in her hand! Apart from aristo runs, tell me where can she make such a money! I see them strutting about in Christian Louboutini shoes, Chanel bags, and other luxury designers items! I am not exaggerating because I have been there and seen it all. The pressure to be like the girl next door is too much, and the female folk are not helping matters. It is easier been a broke ass guy than a broke chic because even your fellow women will not hang out with you! But a guy can buy a fellow guy bottles of beer for him to drown his sorrow! It's a men's thing! A child's formative years is with the mother and not the father! Humans are not penguins, whose males sit on eggs while the female go out hunting in ice floes! Why do you think that in the Nigerian culture, the lady is considered the pride of her mother? So, get that idea out of your head that men folk are responsible for the inordinate greed exhibited by most girls nowadays !
It is all make believe! Every girl wants to dress like Tonto Dike, but how many of them has a guy rich as Malivehood or Chris Aire, the king of diamonds? Different strokes for different folks! Simple as that! Awolowo once said and I quote its English translation, " instead of the leopard to be the one carrying the hunting bag for the lion, it's better for them to hunt separately!".
That's settled it.

so how does this translate to the whole Nigerian female population. Just because you met 1 or a few bad eggs does not mean we are all the same. Are Nigerian men all the same?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by GoodFaith: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

"Generalizations "----"Nigerian men see non-African girls as opportunity"----- BS
Opportunity for what?
Lot of women see Nigerian men as a way to get to the upper middle class --YES
I know lot of Nigerian men whom have American P and remarry to America women

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by GoodFaith: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
so how does this translate to the whole Nigerian female population. Just because you met 1 or a few bad eggs does not mean we are all the same. Are Nigerian men all the same?
U live in UK
So tell us stories about our women
80% of Nigerian men in UK are dating other African or English girl. and Caribbean girls
Lot of Nigerian men are dating other African women that don't have stay in UK

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by GoodFaith: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
People need to do what is best for them
It's not by force to marry a 100% Nigerian culture women
Nigerian men open your eyes do what is best for you
Don't marry into culture but marry for love
Marry a woman that will love u, support u, respectful u, . considerate, share your goals and dreams
Not me, me , me person

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Notyourb1tch:

Stop exaggerating. You know very well that I never used the word "whole"! If you think that I am kidding, walk up to your pastor and ask him if he knows the reason why most Nigerian guys are scared to date nowadays! It is the inability to meet the demands of the female folk!
From UNIPORT In the south to UNILAG In the west to UNIABUJA, the story is the same! Money rules and most girls will do anything to be popular on campus!
You think that I am generalising , but you are wrong! The women of this generation are building their lives, using Nollywood Movies as their model.
If you have brothers, ask them about their experiences or those that they have heard from their friends, then , come back to inform the viewers of this thread! The materialism exhibited by women of this generation is scary ! No one wants to build a future with a upcoming guy, but wants to enjoy a mansion and flashy cars!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.