Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (50111 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2015
skylane:
av seen so many interracial couple prosper till death here in naija no divorce,so mine will be death do us part,so no amen to child support n divorce tanks

Good luck sugar. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Juvante:

My bro, na so o! A girl living in a rat hole with her parents, will be clutching a Blackberry Porsche , a Blackberry Passport and an iPhone 6+! Most of them are too vain! Okonjo Iweala dey wear Brazilian weavon? What of Petroleum Minister, who is also the wife of a Naval Admiral?
You hit the nail on the head. A God fearing lady!
naso o wen you come marryam u go come see all her brothers go pack load come stay with una like say u marry the family lol,but oyinbo na lie

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
I can see dat ur obsession with ur brazillian fiance have made u hate naija girls.....hope u have sistas?
bro, I do o.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Good luck sugar. kiss
oh now u wishing! Tanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Good luck sugar. kiss
aha now u wishing! Tanks
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
I can see dat ur obsession with ur brazillian fiance have made u hate naija girls.....hope u have sistas?

His mother is Nigerian as well.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Lol. grin

At least i know my father. kiss
your father the well and soak-away digger that used to work for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2015
skylane:
u are welcome charlene,looking part asian right?

Yes to a slight degree, I am a multi-racial colored South-African young lady.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2015
skylane:
aha now u wishing! Tanks

You can't handle the truth..so I freed you. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2015
And dey dont have the 'nigerian women mentality'?
mulattoclaro:
bro, I do o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your father the well and soak-away digger that used to work for me.

Haha! You are funny! grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2015
And dey dont have the 'nigerian women mentality'?........i know most modern nigerian women re not wife material,but some re still 'wife-able'...tho,i still stick with my mentality on marrying a black non-nigerian woman
mulattoclaro:
bro, I do o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2015
@ MrsChima, what exactly is your grouse? Spit it out and let's settle it once and for all! This thread is about personal experiences and feelings about inter racial relationship. One posted that he is engaged to a Brazillian lady, instead of been happy with him, you dey vex! If u have ever been to the Copacabana beach and see the Brazilian beauties in their bikinis , you go start to sow seed for church every Sunday,and pray make all your sons and grandsons marry Brazillian girls!
Instead of relying on third hand information, shift your stand from a "protector" of the over painted faced majority of Nigerian girls who have never heard of Kegels exercise, and tell us your experiences, or stop rabble rousing unnecessarily .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2015
Please let's remain as gentlemen and. As ladies, no more exchanging of sultry words thanks
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Like the who're you are :engaged: to. grin
LovePeddler? Hahahaha. Is that the best you could come up with? Till you and your wretched structure will die you can't measure up to my fiancee's left shoe. Do you think she's like you and your fellow Nigerian girls with smelling pussies? Do you think she has more than one man sleeping with her unlike you? Do you think think she has slept with over 50 men unlike you? Do you think she's a prostitute or an ex prostitute unlike you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2015
@op u sound like a researcher, are u doing a research on naija men? Just asking
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
And dey dont have the 'nigerian women mentality'?........i know most modern nigerian women re not wife material,but some re still 'wife-able'...tho,i still stick with my mentality on marrying a black non-nigerian woman
gbam. In fact, waiter one carton of beer of any brand wen my guy dey take and 10 plates of anything he like.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Juvante:
@ MrsChima, what exactly is your grouse? Spit it out and let's settle it once and for all! This thread is about personal experiences and feelings about inter racial relationship. One posted that he is engaged to a Brazillian lady, instead of been happy with him, you dey vex! If u have ever been to the Copacabana beach and see the Brazilian beauties in their bikinis , you go start to sow seed for church every Sunday,and pray make all your sons and grandsons marry Brazillian girls!
Instead of relying on third hand information, shift your stand from a "protector" of the over painted faced majority of Nigerian girls who have never heard of Kegels exercise, and tell us your experiences, or stop rabble rousing unnecessarily .

Okay...the crabs heard you. Now go ask your chick to cook you something she has learned on YouTube. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Cherlene:

Yes to a slight degree, I am a multi-racial colored South-African young lady.

Cherlene
hmm I see I can notice d asian part 4rm ur eyes, oh God I love the asians enh,so are u dating a nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
And dey dont have the 'nigerian women mentality'?
bro they didn't grow up here. The same way I didn't too.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

You can't handle the truth..so I freed you. cheesy
madam what is the truth? What has d truth got to do with my choice?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Haba...oga,leave dis woman alone....enoff of dis bashing..replying a woman is too uncalled-for for a man
mulattoclaro:
LovePeddler? Hahahaha. Is that the best you could come up with? Till you and your wretched structure will die you can't measure up to my fiancee's left shoe. Do you think she's like you and your fellow Nigerian girls with smelling pussies? Do you think she has more than one man sleeping with her unlike you? Do you think think she has slept with over 50 men unlike you? Do you think she's a prostitute or an ex prostitute unlike you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Brazilian goat grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Haha..tanx,but i dont take alcohol...just give me malta guiness.lol
mulattoclaro:
gbam. In fact, waiter one carton of beer of any brand wen my guy dey take and 10 plates of anything he like.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Juvante:

my brother I swear brazillian women are once termed the most beautiful on earth chai
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2015
leanfarmer:
Morning, Cherlene, yeah! Personal experience.I think the downturn in the economy here hasn't made some women financially independent.You can't crucify them.Somehow, they've got to hang on.Some men too would do the same.For white women, however,at least, the ones I've got in touch with, there seems to be this sense of independence: oh, I'm fine...I don't need anything from you..

Good, Thank you for the respond.

Sad to hear, pray Buhari does the needful TO REINFORCE the ECONOMY for the advantage of all Nigerian citizens In Jesus Name, amen.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Brazilian goat grin
talk to the hand.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
Haha..tanx,but i dont take alcohol...just give me malta guiness.lol
ok bros. 1 carton of Guiness malt then.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Haha...tanx..but free d woman,na
mulattoclaro:
ok bros. 1 carton of Guiness malt then.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
Haha...tanx..but free d woman,na
I have. Just that I hate it when people just want to talk for the sake of it. Have you noticed that more Nigerian guys today prefer to date and marry non Nigerians as a result of the foolish mentality they females possess. Have they sat down and analyzed the problem? No but rather they are growing from bad to worse. A point will come and the rate of nigerian to Nigerian marriages will decrease drastically.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:

I will give u a personal example. My last sister pays for her hairdo from her pocket, or is her phones? Last year, she bought an iPhone 5s, a Samsung Galaxy tab and a Blackberry Z series which she also sold to my elder sister who also paid cash from her pocket! I am aware because I am the one who adviced her about the cost implications and tech spec of the phones! Not a dime from her guy! The first time that I saw a Lamborghini , was when a classmate drove one to school! Does that mean that I have to rob in order to get mine? Life na jeje, not competition ! Every dog have its own day!
It is left for mothers to teach their daughters to learn to live within their means, and not succumb to peer pressure , which has led a lot of girls to lose their morals. I don't believe in judging, but, most of our girls eye too big !
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

You like women that doesn't depend on you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.