Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (50109 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2015
@ Cherlene, what is your take on this issue? Since you are an non Nigerian, can you share with us your experiences with Nigerian men or ladies, if you have any?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2015
I think low self esteem,poverty,greed and most importantly,'i want to belong mentality' re d cause......but dis scourge in our ladies re bcoming endemic....god knows marrying a nigerian woman is not an option
Juvante:

I will give u a personal example. My last sister pays for her hairdo from her pocket, or is her phones? Last year, she bought an iPhone 5s, a Samsung Galaxy tab and a Blackberry Z series which she also sold to my elder sister who also paid cash from her pocket! I am aware because I am the one who adviced her about the cost implications and tech spec of the phones! Not a dime from her guy! The first time that I saw a Lamborghini , was when a classmate drove one to school! Does that mean that I have to rob in order to get mine? Life na jeje, not competition ! Every dog have its own day!
It is left for mothers to teach their daughters to learn to live within their means, and not succumb to peer pressure , which has led a lot of girls to lose their morals. I don't believe in judging, but, most of our girls eye too big !
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by ronald4lif(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
I think low self esteem,poverty,greed and most importantly,'i want to belong mentality' re d cause......but dis scourge in our ladies re bcoming endemic....god knows marrying a nigerian woman is not an option

Nwanne ogini kwa? wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2015
mikron:
@op u sound like a researcher, are u doing a research on naija men? Just asking

Good day

No dear, I am not doing a study. Only eager to know more.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Dis attitude in nigerian women is becoming unbecoming......the 'i must belong mentality' is really sometin else.....most of dem marry for mone,leading dem to wrong husbands,who end up cheating and battering dem like animals.
mulattoclaro:
I have. Just that I hate it when people just want to talk for the sake of it. Have you noticed that more Nigerian guys today prefer to date and marry non Nigerians as a result of the foolish mentality they females possess. Have they sat down and analyzed the problem? No but rather they are growing from bad to worse. A point will come and the rate of nigerian to Nigerian marriages will decrease drastically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Am not ibo...but i get what u said.......notting,bro....just dat nigerian women re bcoming sometin else(too materialistic)
ronald4lif:

Nwanne ogini kwa? wink
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by DeRay98(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Sorry, my dear in reality those foreign ladies are good for the eyes only. I used to trip for the smooth skin, bright eyes of the Caribean and African America ladies, as i got to know more about them and their over sophisticated women lib mentality. I discovered that the UnWesternized Nigerian woman is still the overall best in the world.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by ronald4lif(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
LovePeddler? Hahahaha. Is that the best you could come up with? Till you and your wretched structure will die you can't measure up to my fiancee's left shoe. Do you think she's like you and your fellow Nigerian girls with smelling pussies? Do you think she has more than one man sleeping with her unlike you? Do you think think she has slept with over 50 men unlike you? Do you think she's a prostitute or an ex prostitute unlike you?

My nigga. Been a whilecheesy

How far and are you still enjoying the sun in Naija?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Nigerian girls too tear eye....dey worship money 2 much.dey prefa money to happiness
ronald4lif:

Nwanne ogini kwa? wink
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by tpiadotcom: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2015
leanfarmer:
For white women, however,at least, the ones I've got in touch with, there seems to be this sense of independence: ..

That's because THEIR MEN ( ie white men) made laws and built an economy that enabled them to be independent.

If you are Nigerian, nothing prevents you advocating for the same for your own country.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by ronald4lif(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
Am not ibo...but i get what u said.......notting,bro....just dat nigerian women re bcoming sometin else(too materialistic)

You don't mean it. Is it that bad now angry
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by tpiadotcom: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hey you shut up and stay the Bleep off my mentions if you have nothing tangible to say. How dare you compare the generation of our mothers and your current messed and bleeped generation of females?

Did you not include your mother in your stats?

That's ignorant of you.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by tpiadotcom: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

My nigga. Been a whilecheesy

How far and are you still enjoying the sun in Naija?
Bros. The sun here isn't easy o. My wedding is one the 24 of this month. You're invited.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by ronald4lif(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Bros. The sun here isn't easy o. My wedding is one the 24 of this month. You're invited.

Awww, that's sweet. Thanks for the invite but sadly I can't make it.

Happy married life to you and your hearthrob.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yeah.....to d xtent dat my broda,who live in US wanted to come home to look for wife,was repelled by me.i told him dat its betta to marry oyinbo woman dan a nigerian girl.......both d village girls and city girls re competing on 'who spoil pass' or 'who like moni pass'
ronald4lif:

You don't mean it. Is it that bad now angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Amen!
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by tpiadotcom: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
Yeah.....to d xtent dat my broda,who live in US wanted to come home to look for wife,was repelled by me.i told him dat its betta to marry oyinbo woman dan a nigerian girl.......both d village girls and city girls re competing on 'who spoil pass' or 'who like moni pass'

Are you nigerian?

Its not that hard to fake being one.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Give us d venue.....shay rice and fufu go plenty?.
mulattoclaro:
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by ronald4lif(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:

Hmmm. Wouldn't it have been better you look out for a good girl for him. I want to believe we still have some cool headed ones.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gettin a good naija girl is like lookin for coin in atlantic ocean
ronald4lif:

Hmmm. Wouldn't it have been better you look out for a good girl for him. I want to believe we still have some cool headed ones.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
a lot my dear. Foreign girls are more loyal, more respectful, more industrious, more caring and more caring than their Nigerian counterparts. Nigerian girls are hungry, dirty, unkempt, uncivilised, rude, ill-bred and lack courtesy. They believe a relationship is a financial bail-out from poverty and a meal ticket. I'm currently engaged to a Brazilian and believe me it's the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't regret not dating or wanting to marry a Nigerian girl. Not all of them are like that. Let's 98.9% of them are like that.
so in ur myopic thinking u believe all Nigerian girls are poor, dirty, rude, ill-bred and they all date for money, maybe some date for money but to go as far as generalizing about naija babes like u just did oozes hate, ignorance and lacking the truth about our girls. Don't paint all naija girls with one brush. They ddiffer

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cherlene:

Goodmorning

Thank you for your genuine response.
Awh, congratulations on your engagement.

Cherlene
And how did u know his comments are genuine? Some guy just went about saying hateful words about Nigerian ladies that are mostly not true instead of u asking him how he came by that generalisation u welcomed his comments as genuine. Shows u re biased in ur capacity as an umpire in this topic. Sorry to say. Naija babes make una come defend una selves here o cos dis guy just finish una. Say all of una dey dirty, poor, uncivilized bla bla bla
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
mikron:
And how did u know his comments are genuine? Some guy just went about saying hateful words about Nigerian ladies that are mostly not true instead of u asking him how he came by that generalisation u welcomed his comments as genuine. Shows u re biased in ur capacity as an umpire in this topic. Sorry to say. Naija babes make una come defend una selves here o cos dis guy just finish una. Say all of una dey dirty, poor, uncivilized bla bla bla

Do you expect her to act like MrsChima? He is entitled to have his own say, and that is that! Freedom of speech
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cherlene:

Good day

No dear, I am not doing a study. Only eager to know more.

Cherlene
that means naija men fascinates u like they always do to south African women.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
mikron:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by blackpanther25(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I have. Just that I hate it when people just want to talk for the sake of it. Have you noticed that more Nigerian guys today prefer to date and marry non Nigerians as a result of the foolish mentality they females possess. Have they sat down and analyzed the problem? No but rather they are growing from bad to worse. A point will come and the rate of nigerian to Nigerian marriages will decrease drastically.
you do know that she is not a Nigerian female but an american so cussing Nigerian girls has no effect on her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
DeRay98:
Sorry, my dear in reality those foreign ladies are good for the eyes only. I used to trip for the smooth skin, bright eyes of the Caribean and African America ladies, as i got to know more about them and their over sophisticated women lib mentality. I discovered that the UnWesternized Nigerian woman is still the overall best in the world.
My broda tell them, ur African sorry naija girls are in spite of their short comings are still the best, how can I prefer foreign women especially the whites women that are aggressive and points a gun at u at the slightest provocation? Abeg I no fit shout

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
because some of them are materialistic doesn't mean all of them are, if u Don encounter some of those money grubbing and grabbing girls no mean say all of them bad. Pls stop spoiling the image of our girls to the outside world. This is a social site.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Are you nigerian?

Its not that hard to fake being one.
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.