Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (50113 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Notyourb1tch(f): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
There are way too many childish men on here. Honestly I hope this is not how the average Nigerian male behaves in Nigeria. Anybody is free to date who they like, if you like foreign women then great but is there really a need to bash your Nigerian sisters. Not all Nigerian women are bad just like not all Nigerian men are the best thing since slice bread. We could also go on about you men but there is no point in that to be honest. Go for what you want and be happy without insulting the whole female nigerian population. I must admit am yet to hear Ghanaian men complain and say nasty things about their women like the way Nigerian men do.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Juvante:

Do you expect her to act like MrsChima? He is entitled to have his own say, and that is that! Freedom of speech
in his generalisation of naija babes he indirectly added ur sisters, is he right to say all naija babes date for money, are poor, dirty, uncivilized and all the hateful words he used to describe them (ur sisters inclusive) do u like that? His utterances I mean? Freedom of speech or not I was merely pointing out his biased analysis of our girls to the outside world, for crying out loud this is the Internet, we should be mindful of what we say.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by omooba969(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Juvante:

Do you expect her to act like MrsChima? He is entitled to have his own say, and that is that! Freedom of speech

Na dat freedom I wan exercise nw, I was in 9ja last December after a long time & wot I witnessed of some babes not cool at all. Usually girls are known for checking on their guys to make sure they are not cheating but in 9ja it's d opposite...now u get d gist, dnt u?....RUNZzz !!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
esosuo:

Every man got his own opinions on dis issue truely dis guy went far in his own views dat is does not really tells dat the op is one sided here ,from wat I saw she just tanked him for his contributions to her topic
if u will take time to read her reply again u will understand why I said that. She said his contribution is genuine, that's where I have a problem, genuine as in what the guy said about naija girls being dirty, uncivilized, poor and what have u is genuine?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
blackpanther25:
you do know that she is not a Nigerian female but an american so cussing Nigerian girls has no effect on her
Bro the guy u quoted was the one insulting naija babes, MrsChima was even supporting naija babes, na foreign woman come dey support our girls wen the indigen dey curse us to the outside world. So funny

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Notyourb1tch(f): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
@ mikron thank you. Am so glad we still have men like you around.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
There are way too many childish men on here. Honestly I hope this is not how the average Nigerian male behaves in Nigeria. Anybody is free to date who they like, if you like foreign women them great but is there really a need to bash your Nigerian sisters. Not all Nigeria women are bad just like not all Nigerian men are the best thing since slice bread. We could also go on about you men but there is no point in that to be honest. Go for what you want and be happy without insulting the whole female nigerian population. I must admit am yet to hear Ghanaian men complain and say nasty things about their women like the way Nigerian men do.
God bless u, I don't know if you are from Nigeria or foreign, white or black, male or female but ur post is the best I ve read here on this thread today, this is exactly what I ve been saying too. Love ur analysis.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Spidermon: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ask an average Nigerian woman about her ideal man and you will hear all sorts of rubbish.

She wants a man as strong as Hercules, over 7 feet tall, millions in the bank....I don't know why they don't just head to outer space since evidently, most of them desire aliens.

Setting P with a Nigerian chic takes quite some brain power....some people go as far as using "military" strategies to get chicks. Some people in NL have made careers out of coaching guys on babes sef.

Foreign ladies.....? I wouldn't know.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
@ mikron thank you. Am so glad we still have men like you around.
tnx alot cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
Give us d venue.....shay rice and fufu go plenty?.
Yes o. In Benin.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
mikron:
so in ur myopic thinking u believe all Nigerian girls are poor, dirty, rude, ill-bred and they all date for money, maybe some date for money but to go as far as generalizing about naija babes like u just did oozes hate, ignorance and lacking the truth about our girls. Don't paint all naija girls with one brush. They ddiffer
see mumu.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by omooba969(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
esosuo:

Na him born them ? Realistic depending is reasonable but when a guy dates a girl and she expects what she could not naturally get from her parents in terms of excess spendings and the others then dat love is for sale

Boss, u must be broke grin cos if u r really loaded u will SPOIL HER! Pray dat God blesses u & also work hard so u can treat her like a queen---feels good wen u can afford to even satisfy her material desires! Have a re-think bro grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see mumu.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by omooba969(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
mikron:
God bless u, I don't know if you are from Nigeria or foreign, white or black, male or female but ur post is the best I ve read here on this thread today, this is exactly what I ve been saying too. Love ur analysis.

U be thief, talk true na d analysis u LOVE or d chick? grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Eeyaaa.i ll miss it.just left benin last week.....anyways,bluetooth d rice come my side or whatsapp d fufu.....my regards to ur brazillian wife-to-be......make sure una born plenty children,edo men no dey slack o....lol
mulattoclaro:
Yes o. In Benin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
mikron:
And how did u know his comments are genuine? Some guy just went about saying hateful words about Nigerian ladies that are mostly not true instead of u asking him how he came by that generalisation u welcomed his comments as genuine. Shows u re biased in ur capacity as an umpire in this topic. Sorry to say. Naija babes make una come defend una selves here o cos dis guy just finish una. Say all of una dey dirty, poor, uncivilized bla bla bla

Sorry but I think you misinterpreted my reply incorrectly.

Since it is his response and personal involvement regarding foreign ladies and vice versa. Therefore, I reckon it is genuine in addition with his story[contribution].

Thereby I am not going to wrangle about it, with YOU taking a sentence out of a FULL TEXT and conclude I am inequitable.

Thank you for asking.

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by omooba969(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
esosuo:

Being loaded does not mean one should spend like a fool na ,life na brain dem take dey live am on

;Dlaughing in Chinese. U need to mingle wit big boiz & u will get my drift bro cos we r meant to look after them remember.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by omooba969(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cherlene:

Sorry but I think you misinterpreted my reply incorrectly.

Since it is his response and personal involvement regarding foreign ladies and vice versa. Therefore, I reckon it is genuine in addition with his story[contribution].

Thereby I am not going to wrangle about it, with YOU taking a sentence out of a FULL TEXT and conclude I am inequitable.

Thank you for asking.

Cherlene

U shouldn't be replying ppl who can't comprehend ur views but quick to misquote or take it outta context---I mean ignorant ones though grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
omooba969:

U shouldn't be replying ppl who can't comprehend ur views but quick to misquote or take it outta context---I mean ignorant ones though grin

Thank you for your response. You seem to recognize my perspective in the context.

Well I did so, so that parallel circumstances can be avoided.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by omooba969(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
esosuo:

Wats ur definition of big boys. Dude ? undecided ,when you planning on being a play boy for life ur views on big boys is correct but when talking on life commitments you need to relook ur definition ,looking after them is not an issue but guy try to look at tins from a mature perspective

Mature perspective, how do u mean bro? Life commitments, I dnt gerrit either! When u 've got d bucks( I mean cool bucks) then come back & talk to me abt COMMITMENT ok grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
omooba969:

U be thief, talk true na d analysis u LOVE or d chick? grin
all join bro. All join. But na wa for u oh, wetin carry ur eyes go there? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
blackpanther25:
you do know that she is not a Nigerian female but an american so cussing Nigerian girls has no effect on her

I must chuckle, please before YOU bring to an end or conclude. I recommend you to be AWARE of your words.

Note: I am a colored SOUTH-AFRICAN. Not an American.

Thank you.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by blackpanther25(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cherlene:

I must chuckle, please before YOU bring to an end or conclude. I recommend you to be AWARE of your words.

Note: I am a colored SOUTH-AFRICAN. Not an American.

Thank you.

Cherlene
To be honest firstly I do not give a fk who you are or where you come from. Secondly take your own advice because I was not referring to you but MrsChima

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by omooba969(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
mikron:
all join bro. All join. But na wa for u oh, wetin carry ur eyes go there? cheesy cheesy

As ur love com get capital 'L' na im make me suspect u na. Dat love wey u type there get 7point agenda grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mikron(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see mumu.
Maybe ur sisters too are dirty, uncivilized, date for money, except u re not from Nigeria, but if u re then u re the biggest fool I ve come across online and in real life. Ur case is like u cutting ur nose to spite ur face. Saying all naija girls are dirty, uncivilized, poor (cos u re dangote) date for money etc forgetting ur sisters (that is if u have any) are also naija babes is to say without apology stupid. Don't quote me again cos I detest dull and foolish people

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by omooba969(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
blackpanther25:
To be honest firstly I do not give a fk who you are or where you come from. Secondly take your own advice because I was not referring to you but MrsChima

Thank you

Guy take am easy o, datz a woman there u knw. Be gentle on her biko smiley
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by blackpanther25(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
^^^ Some people are meant to be ignored. I mean his username says it all. Honestly for Al we know the op could be fake (more likely than not) so I don't get why some men are behaving like bunch of pigs for some unknown fake online pussy. Everything is not always green on the other side
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by blackpanther25(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
omooba969:

Guy take am easy o, datz a woman there u knw. Be gentle on her biko smiley
how do you know she is a woman? How do you know she is not fake? 95% of girls on here are fake with fake pics. Some girls are not even girls but men. I have caught a few out on some occasions. Neways I always respond in kind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
blackpanther25:

Thank you

If so, then I sincerely apologize for my error.

Cherlene

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.