Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! (50932 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Culiarme(f): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:

their mates have wasted their pussay everywhere and want to hook the left over on us, but niggas want untaped wine tongue
and in 4/5years u'll come out nd say dis untaped wine r outdated too,pls bro stop justifyin wrong nd destroyin d lives of dis young girlx @ dat age dey shuld be protected by u so called older guys.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Jose35(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2015
richidinho:

I was not interested

She raped me

"Who told u they are Tear rubber?
I had sex wt one 16year old girl and I was like
what is this.....omo the thing wiiiiiiiiide
Because i belong to #TEAMbig I was able to win
the battle shaa......she was like she has found
her match in me"

Mmm u sure say na she rape u mr#TEAMbig?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by bdchange(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Sophyrocks:
A lot of perverts in this thread who have slept with undearged girls. See them making excuses. By their comments you shall knw them. And they are the same people who will open thousands of threads on nl lamenting as to why lots of young girls have spoilt, why the girls are no longer chaste like their mothers and opened eyes too quickly not knwing its these same guys that spoil these girls. They lament of no more virgins, little girls with loose pvssies and countless abortions. SMH. Its just like a man who sets fire in his house but turns around and starts lamenting why his house is on fire. Shameless lots!! These are the kind of boys parents are breeding as husbands for the next coming generation of girls. what a shame!

Op, boys who chase and sleep with these girls do so out of adventure. Its just pure lust with the thought of sleeping with a girl who is Naive! These boys enjoy the fact that these girls have not wisened up, dnt know anything about boys and are easily deceived. Many men love women who are not wise and are easily controlled. It starts from a young age. Paedophiles love girls they can take advantage of. You will even see a man of 40 going for an 18 year old or someone half his age. Its the Naivety in these girls that attracts them. How many of these boys marry these girls in the end? their intentions are always to satisfy their lust. Its all adventure. This is why it important for parents to train their boy child properly. A lot of boys are groomed to be paedophiles. Before you know it, all these guys making excuses in this thread will see nothing wrong with sleeping with an underaged girl brought to their homes as a relative when they get married, or a househelp. If they so much believe in catching them young, then they are hardcore paedophiles in the making.

God bless u for dis ur factual points.
I have xo many pals dat do dis on daily basis. Dating diff types of underage gals. Av tried talkin dem out of it but its invain. Dey easily decieved dis gals and sleep wit dem anytym dey want.

I told one, u av a mature gf y do u still sleep wit dis underage gals. He has notin tangible to say.

Dos gals re xo gullible dat dey fall easily.
As I am talkin wit u. I av frnds wit many of dis underage gals.

Yes som ppl wud argue dat u can date 17 or 16yrs gal and groom her till maturity bfor avin sex. But how many does dat? Maybe 10%.

The painful part is dat is growin fast and rapidly dat makes u fear for d future of ur duaghters. And notin to do to stop it.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by mrfriday(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2015
guys like it fresh nd under age girls are fresh nd moreover u find out dat these days u will a 15yrs old girl nd think she's like 20 becos of her looks, nd u know some guys are easily carried away by way dey see. dat d major problem but Wat dey don't know is dat underage girls comes with lots of trouble
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2015
It isn't really bad, to me ni o
I was 18 when I'm in 200l
Now 19, still in 200l sha, I'm sure you don't expect me to date a 20year old guy.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by vizkiz: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Culiarme:

and in 4/5years u'll come out nd say dis untaped wine r outdated too,pls bro stop justifyin wrong nd destroyin d lives of dis young girlx @ dat age dey shuld be protected by u so called older guys.

sorry I aiint one of those guys doing that...I just tried to find out a reason why stuffs like that happens. Btw, girls are responsible for whatever happens to then not the guys smiley
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by lovely17(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
I really dunno sad
well done o Nickelodeon queen
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by nairalife2013(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Accosting an underage is a shameful act to some men. A few men frown at this. An even fewer numbr of men hav the inner will to resist the uncontrollable and spontaneous but likely unintentional closeness that could be encountered in the course of a man's life journey.
one of the teenage girls in my neighborhood was particularly keen abt coming to my house. My wife was fond of her and I loved her as a daughter. She was 15 but looked like 17. She was very careless. My wife had to always tell her to close her legs when we were watching tv in the sitting rm. Nothing abt her moved me cos I saw her as my dota. Besides, my own dotas sit like dat and no body cares. I dint know my wife's suspicion had taken a step up. My wife became uncomfortable when she realised the girl does worst things wen she(my wife) was in the room or out. U know women follow up this kind of thing with keen interest. One day my wife told me "jane is too careless for her age and itz like she does so with certain intention. I hav watched her from the study several times to confirm this" since then, at jane's arrival, my wife would dress up and tell me one excuse or the other just to leave me and jane alone...
I was saddened to know the things I suddenly discovered abt her. I grieved inside, not because of her alone but also because of my fear for my kids. Reasonable people must try butOnly God can help us see this kids through.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by logica(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
jx like ur mum started hers with a 60yrz old man smiley
Could just be that 60 year old is your USELESS FATHER. wink

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Etizz: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
last year in skul
i was on my way to the supermarket
my grandpa's mate was in a car calling on me!!
excuse me! excuse me! following me with the car!
i just ignored him!
all this old Alhajis with 10 wives still going around chasing kids!

I was like....I'm 16! shocked
are you outta ur mind?? gringrin

He only say excuse me... How do u know what he wanted to tell u...... Hmmmmmm.......
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Mannylex(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2015
The fault is not entirely the guy's. Most ladies even the under-aged prefer an older guy above their peers, you would notice that it has been the trend from high school where girls would rather date a senior than her classmate to college where the ladies preferred someone higher in level... The only issue is if the age gap is too much; say greater than 6. But asides that no biggy. But its also annoying when guys go just to mess up the girls due to their naivety. ....

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Mannylex(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Etizz:

He only say excuse me... How do u know what he wanted to tell u...... Hmmmmmm.......

Was going to ask her same question.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by mirexxx(f): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2015
lovely17:
well done o Nickelodeon queen
lol 4 real?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by mirexxx(f): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Etizz:

dey dere!
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by kinglekan: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
It isn't really bad, to me ni o
I was 18 when I'm in 200l
Now 19, still in 200l sha, I'm sure you don't expect me to date a 20year old guy.

Swthrt u aint underage ooooo
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by HARDDON: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:

I guess its because those chicks out there are now outdated...niggas are moving on to the next generation grin

Itz a circle thingy, it didn't start today , it ain't just go no blow away tomorrow .

because there is always this imbalance . just like eve, gurls always tend to be ahead in d r/ship thingy. B4 a guy of her age even notice his pubic hairs, she has been browsing diff things.

Before he would think of getting a gf, she is already super used or engaged to some1 older, what does he do? He look below to d younger ones. And d circle continues
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by conektng(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Why would someone go after tender young minds where there are old enough girls all over the place. even on the internet with social networks like Badoo etc and websites like connections.com.ng
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2015
logica:
Could just be that 60 year old is your USELESS FATHER. wink
lame *yawns*
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by olumzzz(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
last year in skul
i was on my way to the supermarket
my grandpa's mate was in a car calling on me!!
excuse me! excuse me! following me with the car!
i just ignored him!
all this old Alhajis with 10 wives still going around chasing kids!

I was like....I'm 16! shocked
are you outta ur mind?? gringrin
Hmmmm. .so U're 17 now?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2015
bdchange:

God bless u for dis ur factual points.
I have xo many pals dat do dis on daily basis. Dating diff types of underage gals. Av tried talkin dem out of it but its invain. Dey easily decieved dis gals and sleep wit dem anytym dey want.

I told one, u av a mature gf y do u still sleep wit dis underage gals. He has notin tangible to say.

Dos gals re xo gullible dat dey fall easily.
As I am talkin wit u. I av frnds wit many of dis underage gals.

Yes som ppl wud argue dat u can date 17 or 16yrs gal and groom her till maturity bfor avin sex. But how many does dat? Maybe 10%.

The painful part is dat is growin fast and rapidly dat makes u fear for d future of ur duaghters. And notin to do to stop it.

Its such a pity that these dudes in this thread will give birth to daughters one day and thats how other useless boys will spoil their daughters. Lets see how they will react to that. Someone up there is even boasting of sleeping with a 16 year old girl and even confirming that she has a wide pvssy. I pity all these dudes. In the U.S, all of them will be locked up in jail. NAIRALAND DUDES THAT CAN LAMENT FOR AFRICA! They will soon open another thread to nag their lives away about how spoilt ladies are.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by swezenberg(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
I am 50

From your response and contribution you are not up to 18.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Kanmyos(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Op...some of those girlz are V....mayb those shameless guyz don tire to dey pipe public well...mayb dem nid tighter one.
#buh i dnt date underage
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by mirexxx(f): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2015
swezenberg:

From your response and contribution you are not up to 18.
really?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by mirexxx(f): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2015
olumzzz:

Hmmmm. .so U're 17 now?
gringrin
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Sophyrocks:
A lot of perverts in this thread who have slept with undearged girls. See them making excuses. By their comments you shall knw them. And they are the same people who will open thousands of threads on nl lamenting as to why lots of young girls have spoilt, why the girls are no longer chaste like their mothers and opened eyes too quickly not knwing its these same guys that spoil these girls. They lament of no more virgins, little girls with loose pvssies and countless abortions. SMH. Its just like a man who sets fire in his house but turns around and starts lamenting why his house is on fire. Shameless lots!! These are the kind of boys parents are breeding as husbands for the next coming generation of girls. what a shame!

Op, boys who chase and sleep with these girls do so out of adventure. Its just pure lust with the thought of sleeping with a girl who is Naive! These boys enjoy the fact that these girls have not wisened up, dnt know anything about boys and are easily deceived. Many men love women who are not wise and are easily controlled. It starts from a young age. Paedophiles love girls they can take advantage of. You will even see a man of 40 going for an 18 year old or someone half his age. Its the Naivety in these girls that attracts them. How many of these boys marry these girls in the end? their intentions are always to satisfy their lust. Its all adventure. This is why it important for parents to train their boy child properly. A lot of boys are groomed to be paedophiles. Before you know it, all these guys making excuses in this thread will see nothing wrong with sleeping with an underaged girl brought to their homes as a relative when they get married, or a househelp. If they so much believe in catching them young, then they are hardcore paedophiles in the making.

I have said it before and I will say it again, men are very emotionally fragile that's why the can't stand smart or confident women and run after naive foolish little girls.

morons.

that is all why they want to kill themselves on top of submission matta. submit this, submit that, women must be humble this, women must be humble that. they know that mature women will not stand for their bullying and childish behaviour borne of self esteem issues they suffer from so they pursue small kids that they know they can easily intimidate.

fools.

4 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by vislabraye(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
nne, if you see what i saw today eh..
one shameless guys was toasting these little girls at a time. and these girls kept insulting him.
he was asking for number, and home address.
i wanted to slap him sha. but i no want wahala.

Paedophiles....
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Oooops,cnt laugh
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by bleufaucon: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2015
There are girls who are above 20 that often manipulate the peenis of young lads. Where did the 18 year mark come from? That a woman only becomes naturally developed at 18? That's a lie..some girls are above 18 and look 13..some are 14 and look like 20..the governent says a person must be 18 to own a drivers license..meanwhile a boy is 15 and 6ft tall..then he should'nt drive so much to save a life? The moslems marry young women and its ok by their custom..the world is complicated..just deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by illicit(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2015
I date 16yr olds. So wtf? Whos problem is that. And which of u gals didnt date an older guy at that age
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2015
Have u seen d boobs of ds so called underage gals? u go fear fear.... So long ds underage ve d features of a 25 yr old, no probs o... At least dey ve not lost deir features like d agbalagbi girls.... Wit underage girls no love, just suck suck fawk...
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by illicit(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Even if shes 15 yrs old and i like her why cant i ask her out? Will she always be 15. Dating and sex are two different things

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by donem: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
okay.
i didn't mention love here. i was mad at guys who woo under age girls? and they have one thing in their mind- sex..
in the western world, if you have sex with a minor and you are caught, you are going down straight..
ok, how can you fall in love with someone you dont know from adam?
since shakespeare got married at 16, what stopped you from doing so?

@ bolded , Because he aint no shakespeare grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.