Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3019745 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2019
Litmus:

Don’t knock the Mantis o, EVarn, those suckers have the unnerving habit of looking and seeing, which is more than can be said for many of us Nigerians right now blinded by wants and ideological loyalties not liberated by objectivity.

PS

Not throwing shads at you, Covert1, I respect majority of Niralanders and respect the regular members of this military forum even more.
Ah yes, the ingenuity of the mantis, maybe you are right, heck,our military could probably learn a thing or two from them, I heard they have a special kungfu technique named after them. grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
EVarn:
Only someone with the IQ of a praying mantis believes this #RevolutionNow will amount to anything meaningful, and I think you are very smart,just sentimental.

Who will Sowore's revolution put in power?,him?, or that doddering old Soyinka who is still being haunted by the spectres of the military governments?, is it that choleric orangutan,Ezekwesili?, or is it the same corrupt opposition that has more or less hijacked the initiative?. Please, be realistic.

I don't give a flying shit about Buhari,heck,I didn't even support his initial candidacy in 2015, going by his record as a hardline islamist. But we just have to say things as they are. The security issues we are seeing today is a culmination of years of maladministration,this current administration is merely trying to patch up a leaking basket. It is always easy to make noise and raise placards while on the outside.

Evarn I suggest you go back sourcing and posting military pics or find something else cos seriously I'm constrained to use harsher language on you for the sake of decorum on this platform. I just can't find it in me to understand why you come on here with glee and support a m.oron who enjoys answering president without doing the job. I'm like what are u drinking when u post or what brand of wee.d you drag to deny reality. Anyone still supporting this nomad in power begs the question what you do for a living, if you live in Nigeria, where do you come from, how old are you, have you been abroad or live there, are you a politician..? Somewhere along those lines we will know why someone would support a man who has just produced a list of corrupt politicians as his ministers a mix of his first term appointees who did nothing for four years and those who stole their states to bankruptcy. A leopard cannot change its spots. I coined the term the Buharist before you ever joined his campaign and few months into his government I knew we bought bad market and the objective thing to do is own up and run. Revolutions at first always seem impossible but once the seeds are sown it never goes back and in this case what is certain is that Bola Tinubu will never be president and God willing we will not be saddled with another years of Buhari the most useless president.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Covert1:

Evarn I suggest you go back sourcing and posting military pics or find something else cos seriously I'm constrained to use harsher language on you for the sake of decorum on this platform. I just can't find it in me to understand why you come on here with glee and support a m.oron who enjoys answering president without doing the job. I'm like what are u drinking when u post or what brand of wee.d you drag to deny reality. Anyone still supporting this nomad in power begs the question what you do for a living, if you live in Nigeria, where do you come from, how old are you, have you been abroad or live there, are you a politician..? Somewhere along those lines we will know why someone would support a man who has just produced a list of corrupt politicians as his ministers a mix of his first term appointees who did nothing for four years and those who stole their states to bankruptcy. A leopard cannot change its spots. I coined the term the Buharist before you ever joined his campaign and few months into his government I knew we bought bad market and the objective thing to do is own up and run. Revolutions at first always seem impossible but once the seeds are sown it never goes back and in this case what is certain is that Bola Tinubu will never be president and God willing we will not be saddled with another years of Buhari the most useless president.
My dear brother,I see no reason for the cascade of tears and emotions you are displaying. It is simply a matter of understanding,but that's okay,not everybody is equipped to understand these things.

I have no problem with you disliking the president and his approach to governance, in many cases,I will even support you. My point is,even if you remove the president and APC, then put your PDP Atiku or Sowore or any other random pervenu off the streets of Abuja into government,you'd get the same or most probably, a worse performance than what we currently have.

The system is faulty, the constitution is riddled with loopholes and contradictions. The political system is dreadful; right from the citizenry to the party platforms to the electoral umpire,to the judiciary. Institutions are weak,and personal ambitions takes precedence over public interest. Even Saint Benedict the benevolent will have a hard time doing anything meaningful in such a system, he'd look like a clueless buffoon.

So I am not disagreeing with you, I am only encouraging you to see the larger perspective.

As for BAT becoming president,well,the man hasn't indicated interest yet. If he does,good for him; if he plays his cards right,he can probably win. But I'd advise you to stop chasing shadows,most of these people are the same. It's about getting the more visionary thief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
EVarn:
My dear brother,I see no reason for the cascade of tears and emotions you are displaying. It is simply a matter of understanding,but that's okay,not everybody is equipped to understand these things.

I have no problem with you disliking the president and his approach to governance, in many cases,I will even support you. My point is,even if you remove the president and APC, then put your PDP Atiku or Sowore or any other random pervenu off the streets of Abuja into government,you'd get the same or most probably, a worse performance than what we currently have.

The system is faulty, the constitution is riddled with loopholes and contradictions. The political system is dreadful; right from the citizenry to the party platforms to the electoral umpire,to the judiciary. Institutions are weak,and personal ambitions takes precedence over public interest. Even Saint Benedict the benevolent will have a hard time doing anything meaningful in such a system, he'd look like a clueless buffoon.

So I am not disagreeing with you, I am only encouraging you to see the larger perspective.

And the larger perspective is to restructure the country which your president Buhari promised but reneged upon assuming power like he reneged on everything else like the 5000 NGN for unemployed youths and 1 dollar to the Naira etc. That speaks of his integrity.

You noticed I don't join issues with u whether sentimental or emotional cos the facts speak for themselves. This country is badly run and enormous powers are vested in the presidency to change that and you don't give excuses when elected, you change for the better what you find on ground. Buhari has had four years yet still blaming those four years on others. If Obasanjo did that we would not have paid off the Paris Club Debts or ever launched our first satellite or brought GSM to Nigeria. If Yar'Adua and Jonathan did that there would not have been a Nigeria for Buhari to rule. The truth is this APC government is evil.

We have only retrogressed under Buhari not progressed. We come here and sing praises of our military but those are individualistic efforts of patriots like Air Marshal Abubakar and the troops on the ground not the leadership of the country. How can a country of Nigeria's size not be flying fifth generation aircraft by now or modern Frigates and Destroyers. Something not impossible with the right leadership. People are quick to crucify the PDP but it was the PDP administrations that gave us our first stealth warships/OPVs, T-72s, F-7s, Mi-35s, SBS, satellites, increased NIA & SSS funding and even Abuja to a large extent. Yet APC propaganda tell us they did these things, something they already met on the table.

I tell you with all the PDP corruption say Atiku were president instead of Buhari you can expect to see major start up funding of some 5 billion dollars for our military with a shopping list for modern armaments and we wouldn't have had to wait for 4 months for a ministerial list of half dead men. Abubakar Atiku already had his economic adviser Prof. Chike doing the rounds with detailed plans of his programs for all sectors of the economy including the military. Atiku even had an agreement with our elders from North to South to restructure the country. I use Atiku cos he had a better chance of winning a fair election. Tinubu wan be president by force so a sick man must be foisted on us by all means to that end. I hope you try to read the intelligence between the lines. If you know how these evil men seek to stranglehold this country you would not only call for revolution you will call for worse.

Look at our young queuing at embassies to run. A country is only as strong as it's people. Instead of supporting mediocrity everyone should be ashamed we are were we are today. Na only una country dem still dey take light like this. We should be ashamed. And I am. I don't even bragg with fellow Africans anymore. Infact a Kenyan once asked me why the lights are out in Nigeria. You can imagine the shame.

Dey support Tinubu. Let another government enter power and let's see how visionary he is. Wait until dem open his wardrobe. Tinubu has basically confiscated Lagos like 19th century America where the mob ruled. The APC is a mob party. Brazen stealing of an election in broad daylight with military suppression and mobsters. Be bold to say you are a Tinubu man. It is self evident which is why you support bad leadership.

Pls abeg let's tell ourselves the truth and challenge the status quo. Enough is enough. It's time to fight back.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Covert1:

And the larger perspective is to restructure the country which your president Buhari promised but reneged upon assuming power like he reneged on everything else like the 5000 NGN for unemployed youths and 1 dollar to the Naira etc. That speaks of his integrity.

You noticed I don't join issues with u whether sentimental or emotional cos the facts speak for themselves. This country is badly run and enormous powers are vested in the presidency to change that and you don't give excuses when elected, you change for the better what you find on ground. Buhari has had four years yet still blaming those four years on others. If Obasanjo did that we would not have paid off the Paris Club Debts or ever launched our first satellite or brought GSM to Nigeria. If Yar'Adua and Jonathan did that there would not have been a Nigeria for Buhari to rule. The truth is this APC government is evil. We have only retrogressed under Buhari not progressed. We come here and sing praises of our military but those are individualistic efforts of patriots like Air Marshal Abubakar and the troops on the ground not the leadership of the country. How can a country of Nigeria's size not be flying fifth generation aircraft by now or modern Frigates and Destroyers. Something not impossible with the right leadership. People are quick to crucify the PDP but it was the PDP administrations that gave us our first stealth warships/OPVs, T-72s, F-7s, Mi-35s, SBS, satellites, increased NIA & SSS funding and even Abuja to a large extent. Yet APC propaganda tell us they did these things, something they already met on the table. I tell you with all the PDP corruption say Atiku were president instead of Buhari you can expect to see major start up funding of some 5 billion dollars for our military with a shopping list for modern armaments and we wouldn't have had to wait for 4 months for a ministerial list of half dead men. Abubakar Atiku already had his economic adviser Prof. Chike doing the rounds with detailed plans of his programs for all sectors of the economy including the military. Atiku even had an agreement with our elders from North to South to restructure the country. I use Atiku cos he had a better chance of winning a fair election. Tinubu wan be president by force so a sick man must be foisted on us by all means to that end. I hope you try to read the intelligence between the lines. If you know how these evil men seek to stranglehold this country you would not only call for revolution you will call for worse. Look at our young queuing at embassies to run. A country is only as strong as it's people. Instead of supporting mediocrity everyone should be ashamed we are were we are today. Na only una country dem still dey take light like this. We should be ashamed. And I am. I don't even bragg with fellow Africans anymore. Infact a Kenyan once asked me why the lights are out in Nigeria. You can imagine the shame. Dey support Tinubu. Let another government enter power and let's how visionary he is. Wait until dem open his wardrobe. Tinubu has basically confiscated Lagos like 19th century America where the mob ruled. That's the APC.

Pls abeg let's tell ourselves the truth and challenge the status quo. Enough is enough. It's time to fight back.
Okay. We have had our chat for a while now,let's give the show back to the military guys,we have derailed the thread for too long.

I would have loved to encourage you further into the light of reason,but that's for another day.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
EVarn:
Okay. We have had our chat for a while now,let's give the show back to the military guys,we have derailed the thread for too long.

I would have loved to encourage you further into the light of reason,but that's for another day.

The Armed Forces deserve better not this one we dey manage here. Speak the truth. No bi only light of reason. I recommend you read up on South Korea. Don't let parochial reasons blind your reality. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Don't know if posted before, but another photo that I like wink Probably when deployed to PH some years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
rka2:
Don't know if posted before, but another photo that I like wink Probably when deployed to PH some years ago.
Thank you rka2
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
LTGEN:

Thank you rka2

You are very welcome wink

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Covert1:

This is just the beginning. It is inevitable. The Nomad in Aso Rock from Katsina will end up making Sowore a Nelson Mandela or MLK, the guys already a hero. More revolutionaries will spring up from a facets of Nigerian society including the Armed Forces who at some point will stop obeying unlawful orders to kill Nigerians. One thing that may preserve this republic is the Tribunal giving Atiku his presidential mandate or canceling the elections and disqualifying Buhari to run not being qualified and ordering new elections. There're options.

This is how to spot someone that got a degree on the social media. When you smoke loads of social media pile dungs, you sound like this

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Covert1:

You noticed I don't join issues with u whether sentimental or emotional cos the facts speak for themselves. This country is badly run and enormous powers are vested in the presidency to change that and you don't give excuses when elected, you change for the better what you find on ground. Buhari has had four years yet still blaming those four years on others. If Obasanjo did that we would not have paid off the Paris Club Debts or ever launched our first satellite or brought GSM to Nigeria. If Yar'Adua and Jonathan did that there would not have been a Nigeria for Buhari to rule. The truth is this APC government is evil.

We have only retrogressed under Buhari not progressed. We come here and sing praises of our military but those are individualistic efforts of patriots like Air Marshal Abubakar and the troops on the ground not the leadership of the country. How can a country of Nigeria's size not be flying fifth generation aircraft by now or modern Frigates and Destroyers. Something not impossible with the right leadership. People are quick to crucify the PDP but it was the PDP administrations that gave us our first stealth warships/OPVs, T-72s, F-7s, Mi-35s, SBS, satellites, increased NIA & SSS funding and even Abuja to a large extent. Yet APC propaganda tell us they did these things, something they already met on the table.

I tell you with all the PDP corruption say Atiku were president instead of Buhari you can expect to see major start up funding of some 5 billion dollars for our military with a shopping list for modern armaments and we wouldn't have had to wait for 4 months for a ministerial list of half dead men. Abubakar Atiku already had his economic adviser Prof. Chike doing the rounds with detailed plans of his programs for all sectors of the economy including the military. Atiku even had an agreement with our elders from North to South to restructure the country. I use Atiku cos he had a better chance of winning a fair election. Tinubu wan be president by force so a sick man must be foisted on us by all means to that end. I hope you try to read the intelligence between the lines. If you know how these evil men seek to stranglehold this country you would not only call for revolution you will call for worse.

Look at our young queuing at embassies to run. A country is only as strong as it's people. Instead of supporting mediocrity everyone should be ashamed we are were we are today. Na only una country dem still dey take light like this. We should be ashamed. And I am. I don't even bragg with fellow Africans anymore. Infact a Kenyan once asked me why the lights are out in Nigeria. You can imagine the shame.

Dey support Tinubu. Let another government enter power and let's see how visionary he is. Wait until dem open his wardrobe. Tinubu has basically confiscated Lagos like 19th century America where the mob ruled. The APC is a mob party. Brazen stealing of an election in broad daylight with military suppression and mobsters. Be bold to say you are a Tinubu man. It is self evident which is why you support bad leadership.

They are allergic to the news, they are scared of simple research, once handed the podium, they regurgitate the shit pooped on social media, then I ask; will it be a crime if you articulate your own objective opinion devoid of what kids say on social media?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nigeria is just too sweet
grin grin grin

Only God knows what will be in their senior brother's budget (Nigerian Police Force) Maybe K9s that can intercept Intercontinental Ballistics Missiles grin.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
ugo4u:
Nigeria is just too sweet
grin grin grin

Only God knows what will be in their senior brother's budget (Nigerian Police Force) Maybe K9's that can intercept Intercontinental Ballistics Missiles grin.
Two things involved here, either;
1. The journalist is simply clueless about security procurements and therefore,the report is ridiculously skewed, really,I have once heard a "seasoned" journalist refer to a patrol boat as a warship. More recently,a military helicopter(I think one of the gazelles) was called a "combat jet" in full view of the camera grin .

Or

2. Some people must be smoking serious weed in the NSCDC. I don't even know how they will be able to get away with this. Hopefully, the Senate will throw it out.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
EVarn:
1. The journalist is simply clueless about security procurements and therefore,the report is ridiculously skewed, really,I have once heard a "seasoned" journalist refer to a patrol boat as a warship. More recently,a military helicopter(I think one of the gazelles) was called a "combat jet" in full view of the camera grin .

Or

2. Some people must be smoking serious weed in the NSCDC. I don't even know how they will be able to get away with this. Hopefully, the Senate will throw it out.
If number 2 is the case, my brother forget am senate will pass it sharpaly and collect their cut.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:53am On Aug 07, 2019
NAF RECEIVES 21 SPECIAL OPERATIONS DOGS AS K-9 HANDLERS RETURN FROM ADVANCED TRAINING IN SOUTH AFRICA

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) today, 6 August 2109, took delivery of 21 Special Operations Dogs acquired from South Africa. The dogs arrived along with their 20 NAF Canine (K-9) Unit handlers who had concluded 13 weeks advanced training in areas such as Explosives Ordinance Detection (EOD), Narcotics Detection and Special Operations. The Special Operations training covered tracking, rappelling, waterman-ship and terrain training aimed at equipping the dogs and their handlers with requisite skills to operate alongside NAF Special Forces (SF) personnel in Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR) and emergency disaster response situations.

With the arrival of the new dogs, the NAF K-9 Unit, which was established in 2016 by the incumbent Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, now has a total of 60 dogs. This has significantly boosted the capacity of the Unit for enhanced security at major Nigerian Airports, NAF Units and Theatres of Operation across the Country.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:55am On Aug 07, 2019
More..

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Conclusion

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Covert1:

@covert1 you have to take your politics else where or go create a thread for it, enough of your off topic discussion.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 3:11am On Aug 07, 2019
bidexiii:

@covert1 you have to take your politics else where or go create a thread for it, enough of your off topic discussion.

@bidexiii everything up there in that post has something to do with the military. You bet if I had the time I could have started a revolution via Nairaland grin Last I checked you too was breaking your own rules. That's by the way the whole point was for the fallen.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2019
All services of the Nigerian Armed forces need to improve their camouflage, it really hurts my eyes to see this amateurish attempts. The MOD should hire professional artists in order to create standardised paint-schemes and hand out stencils which can be applied on every vehicle in service.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2019
bidexiii:
Conclusion

The Nigerian Army is really useless and Backward. See where the Airforce keeps their dogs. E better pass the Barrack soldiers dey live for sef.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pls bidexiii haven't u got any exciting military indigenous hardware pics cos the thread is getting boring though I have a new pics of the nns karaduwa but can't upload I don't know why .... Secondly I have spoken with one of the engineers working on the SDB 3 he was the one who headed the karaduwa building team...But he said I should be patient he can't give me pics on the SDB 3 yet.....

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandeswardt: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Toju200:
Pls bidexiii haven't u got any exciting military indigenous hardware pics cos the thread is getting boring though I have a new pics of the nns karaduwa but can't upload I don't know why .... Secondly I have spoken with one of the engineers working on the SDB 3 he was the one who headed the karaduwa building team...But he said I should be patient he can't give me pics on the SDB 3 yet.....

Is he a commander ? Light in complexion?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stephandeswardt:

Is he a commander ? Light in complexion?

I'm not sure but his name is Charles
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandeswardt: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Toju200:
I'm not sure but his name is Charles

Yes that's him....general shonte!!! , wouldn't want to mention his surname starts with an O and ends with E

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

The Nigerian Army is really useless and Backward. See where the Airforce keeps their dogs. E better pass the Barrack soldiers dey live for sef.
Have you seen where the Army keeps her dogs ?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
EVarn:

Or

or NSCDC is talking of decontamination training & nuclear waste mgt [seeing we have Nuclear Research facilities in the country]

Not everything is to be treated asininely (no insult intended)
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stephandeswardt:

Yes that's him....general shonte!!! , wouldn't want to mention his surname starts with an O and ends with E
correct.....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sometimes i get tired of posting certain issues here sad sad sad sad sad

Two days ago Bokoharam came into Monguno town at exactly 10pm shouting on their voices that the Military should comeout and engage. These guys kept firing sporadically into the air for over 30minutes.. After an hour of shooting these Bokoharam fellas left the community with no single confrontation from the military...

Sincerely this war is becoming the more you look the less you see.

Kindly note that Monguno is the biggest military barracks controlling the Northern Borno axis. Although all surrounding LGA s arounf Monguno are almost in control of these Bokoharam fellas angry

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Odunayaw:
or NSCDC is talking of decontamination training & nuclear waste mgt [seeing we have Nuclear Research facilities in the country]

Not everything is to be treated asininely (no insult intended)
Yes, perhaps.

However that suggestion flies out the window when you consider the fact that Nigeria only operates a Miniature Neutron Source Reactor (MNSR), which uses LEU and thus doesn't require such a humongous sum for treatment of nuclear waste (well,at least the only nuclear facilities I am aware of is the one in Kaduna and the Centre for Energy Research and Development at Obafemi Awolowo University which I am very familiar with, I visited there several times while working on my B.Sc. thesis). All our nuclear researchers get trained abroad,in China and Pakistan, we do not train anyone on nuclear waste management in-house(not that I know of last time I checked, because we don't have most of the facilities required for such),hence,it doesn't make any sense to be procuring "equipments" for something we aren't even able to do.

Also, one begins to wonder whether it is the NSCDC's job to handle nuclear waste treatment training,when we already have the Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission (NAEC) doing the same thing. Maybe you considered that too,or maybe not, I tend to forget that not everyone is smart(no offense intended of course).

So,you see, contrary to what you may think,some of us can actually count from one to ten without our brains leaking out our ears.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Sometimes i get tired of posting certain issues here sad sad sad sad sad

Two days ago Bokoharam came into Monguno town at exactly 10pm shouting on their voices that the Military should comeout and engage. These guys kept firing sporadically into the air for over 30minutes.. After an hour of shooting these Bokoharam fellas left the community with no single confrontation from the military...

Sincerely this war is becoming the more you look the less you see.

Kindly note that Monguno is the biggest military barracks controlling the Northern Borno axis. Although all surrounding LGA s arounf Monguno are almost in control of these Bokoharam fellas angry
Quite shocking. Perhaps no one put a distress call through to the army.

You understand that I can as well go to the expressway of Ikeja and start screaming for the government to come get me,when there is no response,I then walk off merrily thinking Lagos is in my pocket. It's similar, the army can only work on intel,and not just any Intel,but actionable ones.

Anyway,what do I know?,only you guys there can really tell us what the situation is.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
EVarn:
Quite shocking. Perhaps no one put a distress call through to the army.

You understand that I can as well go to the expressway of Ikeja and start screaming for the government to come get me,when there is no response,I then walk off merrily thinking Lagos is in my pocket. It's similar, the army can only work on intel,and not just any Intel,but actionable ones.

Anyway,what do I know?,only you guys there can really tell us what the situation is.

Nope these barracks is 20 seconds drive away from the barracks. Even the Military at the Barracks were hearing the Gunshots and voices of these dudes

The Boko guys chased the Military at the town entrance checkpoint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.