Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,208 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? (1037 Views)

Should He Accept Her Back / Help... His Elder Brother Is In Luv With His Galfrnd / L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by Gwan2(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Happy Easter celebration to evry1

I hav à friend wu is in a relationship not up to a year...he love his galfrnd to a fault but dont see da possibility of dem settling 2geda based on her cultural background, unstable health conditions and her inbuilt potential to be à nagging wife although she managés to control it (u knw women wit dia get da fish first b4 u unleash da dragon mentality).

The point is da my frnd has bin on a job he hardly hav passion for, infact he has lost evry passion for da job, if not 4 da meagre pay he collect to keep body n soul, he would hav resigned long ago.......His girlfriend is also managin à smal job while awaitin her nysc call-up.
She recently told him she talked to an ambassador of à particular African country based in Nigeria pretending dat my frnd is her senior brother. The ambassador hav asked for ma friends CV to b forwarded to him, also she hav made contact wit som people wu hav made promise to help wen d new govtment comes in.....

The summary of ma epistle is dat she is tryin to set him up wit marriage insight although she dint disclosed dat, but common ,à lady in a relationship cant be diz magnanimous, there ar exceptions anywy.

My qtn is shld my frnd accept diz offer and afterwards tell her his mind (havin it in mind dat he wont settle wit her except if it is divinely orchestrated) or reject d offer and continue wit his mysterious contract job?

Wil be glad if ma post makes frontpage for mor inputs.
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by Fairgodwin(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2015
Take it! First of all, bros please write it out well next time.
Now to the topic, I believe he should take the job without harboring such fears of [future] commitment(s) in mind. The most important thing is the job, first of all. I also believe the lady might be doing it without even nursing such ambition of 'tying him down' with it - it is possible she just sincerely love him and want the best for him. I am even sure his welfare is more paramount in her mind than even the 'marriage' [that you guys are even suspecting to be her motive].
I have seen ladies [who] do/did things for guys without the guy even later marrying them and yet they are proud they were able to contribute to his success story.
And also, God could just be using her as a helper or stepping stone (so to speak) for the guy.
My final submission? Please gladly take it and embrace your 'finest opportunity!'
I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by cozy7(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Plz tell your frd that I said he'll be a fo*ol not to accept d offer.
But in case he decides to be f*olish, let him allow me gv my CV to his babe, in compensation, I'll be ready to marry his babe wen he dumps her.

1 Like

Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by ZedX6: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Job scarce to find. Use your head
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2015
your friend this, your friend that, can't you be sincere for once and stop lying on friends?
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by Ezerbullet(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Take it.. Dont dull
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by orubebe1(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Thunder fit fire you on dat job o
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by Elypsis(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Grasp it wiv both hands o!tell him! Cos dats hs angel o...dats the slightest opportunity he has.God can use anybody for ur uplftment
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
has he told her, they cant marry? if he takes the job, the gal wil feel betrayed and can do anyfin drastic embarassed
he should come out clean wit her, maybe bkus of his honesty, she myt stil give him d job and he wont av 2 live wif d guilt 4eva and constantly watch his bk.
what i dnt get is y he is stil dating her upon he has no intention of marrying her biko fwee duh gal so she can meet sm1 who'll marry her 4 who she is. gosh
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by dharay99: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
0p, don't take d job if it comes u hear... undecided
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
orubebe1:
Thunder fit fire you on dat job o
why do you decide to settle on that moniker.
*just curious anyway*

for the op...let him take the job first, things may fall in places for good for you..but thread carefully...be wise,think deep in the process & hurtless

1 Like

Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by Fairgodwin(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
your friend this, your friend that, can't you be sincere for once and stop lying on friends?
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by Tallesty1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
See how person wan take lose better material.
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by swaggzo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
TALLESTY

SHE GIVE YOU JOB NO MEAN SAY IF YOU MARRY HER SHE GO GIVE YOU BETTER FUTURE.

BTW OP.. IF YOU NO WAN SETTLE WITH HER, MAKE HER KNOW HER POSITION FOR YOUR LIFE, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sidon there make u no take d offer. E be like some people like suffer suffer sha
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by Brugo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
angry

Tell her your plans before you send your cv. If you get the job and refuse to marry her don't be surprised if she she helps you lose it
Re: Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? by LewisO: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Drop your ego and accept the job.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Candid Here! What Wil U Do? / Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? / Why Do Nigerian Men Have To Marry A Woman 3 Times Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.