Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu (35349 Views)

Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by omenka(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Regiblinkz:
your foolishness knows no bounds
You sound really frustrated. cheesy
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by felibrain: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
He should apologise for threatening the unity of this country. My complete opinion on the matter is here www.mywatchng.com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-plying-route-of.html so I need not write much this time.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ojobekehinde: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Iku baba yeye,oba Akinolu. U fu-k up menh.useless Oba for that matter.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Themandator: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
Let me ask this question: where were all these later day zealots when Oyadepo threatened to open the gates of hell on any christian who dared to vote anyone besides Jonathan

Rubbish.

The Bishop never said anything close to that,it was part of the campaigns of APC trough one Ogundamisi ....The video of Jonathan visit is available on-line
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by omenka(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
are u really stewpid or forming ignorance listen to the audio recording
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
Do the world a favour, go bang your face repeatedly against a cactus tree.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ValentineMary(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Segeggs:
There are 2 types of south easterners. One is called Igbo while the other is Ibo. The Igbo live peacefully wherever they find themselves while the Ibo is all about confusion, division, destruction, tribalism and fraudulent activities. Which are you?
And there is only 1 type of westerner. The ones who make noise like empty drums and u obviously belong to that group.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ojobekehinde: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Akinolu,Akinolu,Akinolu....how many times did i call you.you are on your own.........
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by skykenny: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
It seems Oba is indirectly working for JK. Cos am very sure he knows the implications of what he said and how it will bring down Ambode. Igbos amount to over 40% of Lagos population.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by iconize(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
Hey Spongebob, do yourself in if you don't like how I do undecidedmy thing. It would hardly make a dent on world population after all.

Shut up your putrid mouth, you walking corpse.

You make a dent on world population - as the most delusional and moronic being on earth.

Your dumbness has been on the rise, and i'll often call you out - for a brutal beating on here. undecided undecided
Now, GTFOH! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by omenka(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Themandator:

The Bishop never said anything close to that,it was part of the campaigns of APC trough one Ogundamisi ....The video of Jonathan visit is available on-line
Oh pleeaase, spare me that story. I know better.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by cecegorz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
A man that is in honor, but knoweth not is like a beast that perisheth.
Sorry Oba of Lagos, but you are an IDIOTU!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
oga listen to the audio recording
I don listened jare. Na him voice. I no trust him before anyway because I know he has loosed mouth like fkk. Since office of the monarchs have been politicalised, that's what we should expect. I think that's too harsh. Na him enforce ambode on lagosian. He has been saying it almost 3 years that he will succeed Fashola, and nothing anyone can do about it. So I won't believe contrary to this audio and statement. Anyway ambode will still win, jimi can just try his best.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:
Such things will only happen when an OBA is a talkative.....Though I want ambode to win but I think the oba talked senselessly......

Edited: A reliable source said that the oba never cursed the igbos,I also saw the news on another thread probably on frontpage

Listen to Oba of Lagos threaten Igbos living in Lagos(audio recording) - https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee%2Fsets%2Foba-akiolu-issue
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by M4gunners: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
DuchessLily:
Some pple still want to cause wahala/war in dis country

As election has not succeeded in causing break up.....some pple no like am

We have to be careful ...especially all these old men who are supposed to knw better, and lead the youths through d right part
Well spoken
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by nyabinghi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
The Oba spoke the mindd of thousands of yorubas,it will be foolish if we are caught unawares...An AK47 is #150000 at premium,Makarov 9mm 50K and Tech-9 at 110k.
What is money if your very existence is threatened.
ICC and Posterity will judge him when the killings begin.....Arm yourselves,defend your markets from arsonists and thugs,defend your homes,your neighbourhood....We have done it before,we can do it again.
ojujwu ran to cote d'ivioire dressed like a sissy
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by mainman7(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
[b]We, Yorubas don't retract our words. What the shit do these senseless Igbo take themselves for? They've countlessly insulted Yorubas, now that they are on the receiving side they are crying like babies. I repeat igbos would not only be dumped in the Lagoon, they would be stuffed in shit saturated sock-aways. This is not a threat, it a promise. The river that people underestimate that usually get them drowned. igbos are pathological betrayers and liars. As against the agreement then, Ojuckwu's army betrayed the Yorubas and tried to Invade Yoruba Land through Ore in 1968. The senseless igbo soldiers were actually advancing till they met their catastrophic bloody waterloo in the hand of common Yoruba Hunters. The igbos uniforms stuck to their body like skin and their attempts to put them off got their flesh torn and ripped off in blood. They were then slaughtered like chickens. We know the current evil plans of these greedy igbos evil to take over Lagos and our plans to wipe you out Earth surface has been perfected. This is not a threat, it's a promise

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by mainman7(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
We, Yorubas don't retract our words. What the shit do these senseless Igbo take themselves for? They've countlessly insulted Yorubas, now that they are on the receiving side they are crying like babies. I repeat igbos would not only be dumped in the Lagoon, they would be stuffed in shit saturated sock-aways. This is not a threat, it a promise. The river that people underestimate that usually get them drowned. igbos are pathological betrayers and liars. As against the agreement then, Ojuckwu's army betrayed the Yorubas and tried to Invade Yoruba Land through Ore in 1967. The senseless igbo soldiers were actually advancing till they met their catastrophic bloody waterloo in the hand of common Yoruba Hunters. The igbos uniforms stuck to their body like skin and their attempts to put them off got their flesh torn and ripped off in blood. They were then slaughtered like chickens. We know the current evil plans of these greedy igbos evil to take over Lagos and our plans to wipe you out Earth surface has been perfected. This is not a threat, it's a promise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by nyabinghi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
skykenny:
It seems Oba is indirectly working for JK. Cos am very sure he knows the implications of what he said and how it will bring down Ambode. Igbos amount to over 40% of Lagos population.
hausas are 38 percent and yorubas are 22 percent, stop deluding yourself, igbos are not up to 16 percent
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by mainman7(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
We, Yorubas don't retract our words. What the shit do these senseless Igbo take themselves for? They've countlessly insulted Yorubas, now that they are on the receiving side they are crying like babies. I repeat igbos would not only be dumped in the Lagoon, they would be stuffed in shit saturated sock-aways. This is not a threat, it a promise. igbos are pathological betrayers and liars. As against the agreement then, Ojuckwu's army betrayed the Yorubas and tried to Invade Yoruba Land through Ore in 1967. The senseless igbo soldiers were actually advancing till they met their catastrophic bloody waterloo in the hand of common Yoruba Hunters at a place called Asewele close to Ore. The igbos uniforms stuck to their body like skin and their attempts to put them off got their flesh torn and ripped off in blood. Terrified, they were then slaughtered like chickens. We know the current evil plans of these greedy igbos evil to take over Lagos and our plans to wipe you out Earth surface has been perfected. This is not a threat, it's a promise. You only get drowned by a river you underestimated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Takim107(f): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Apc. ...change chanters I laff.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ojobekehinde: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Freedom of speech,tanx to outgoing government.Akinolu of all people,so disappointed in you.anybody that allign with Akinolu will die in Lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by mainman7(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
Oba WHY?
angry
We, Yorubas don't retract our words. What the shit do these senseless igbos take themselves for? They've countlessly insulted Yorubas, now that they are on the receiving end they are crying like babies. I repeat igbos would not only be dumped in the Lagoon, they would be stuffed in shit saturated sock-aways. This is not a threat, it a promise. igbos are pathological betrayers and liars. As against the agreement then, Ojuckwu's army betrayed the Yorubas and tried to Invade Yoruba Land through Ore in 1967. The senseless igbo soldiers were actually advancing till they met their catastrophic bloody waterloo in the hand of common Yoruba Hunters at a place called Asewele close to Ore. The igbos uniforms stuck to their body like skin and their attempts to put them off got their flesh torn and ripped off in blood. Terrified, they were then slaughtered like chickens. We know the current evil plans of these greedy igbos to take over Lagos, and our plans to wipe you out Earth surface has been perfected. This is not a threat, it's a promise. You get drowned only by a river you underestimated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ArodeTsolaye: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
mainman7:
[s]We, Yorubas don't retract our words. What the shit do these senseless Igbo take themselves for? They've countlessly insulted Yorubas, now that they are on the receiving side they are crying like babies. I repeat igbos would not only be dumped in the Lagoon, they would be stuffed in shit saturated sock-aways. This is not a threat, it a promise. The river that people underestimate that usually get them drowned. igbos are pathological betrayers and liars. As against the agreement then, Ojuckwu's army betrayed the Yorubas and tried to Invade Yoruba Land through Ore in 1968. The senseless igbo soldiers were actually advancing till they met their catastrophic bloody waterloo in the hand of common Yoruba Hunters. The igbos uniforms stuck to their body like skin and their attempts to put them off got their flesh torn and ripped off in blood. They were then slaughtered like chickens. We know the current evil plans of these greedy igbos evil to take over Lagos and our plans to wipe you out Earth surface has been perfected. This is not a threat, it's a promise[/s]

You are a clown. Col Banjo was a yoruba coward, he simply surrendered without firing a shot at ore. He was not fit to wear the Biafran Camo with the rising sun insignia.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ElekeNtioba: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Edmomd:

. Where were your tribe when the Yorubas you were accusing fought for this Democracy in 1994?
This Lagos u are saying that is a cosmopolitan city, had it been the Yoruba leaders supported what your leaders wished during civil war, do u think u will come to Lagos without getting Visa?
Y don't u confirm first if what is reported about the Oba is correct before u say anything that comes to ur mind.

Were we the ones that had our brother thrown into jail like a common criminal?? It was a yoruba struggle and they showed d limpdicks they are.

Resources from the entire country -majorly from d N'Delta- was poured in to Lagos to make it was it is now. U do remember it was a former capital? Btw Igbos are in E'Guinea and Gabon doin well too and yes they applied for visa - it makes no difference. Dont flatter urself.

The Oba made that statement. Bt it was an ill-advised one.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by omojeesu(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
SHAME ON US ALL!
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by deniyor: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
The oba is disgraceful
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by M4gunners: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
maum:
In all of this, I just wonder if Jimi Agbaje is no longer Yoruba
That is why you should know money is the one talking not Oba himself.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by annibro(f): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
See how ds Govt has dragged Traditional Rulers into Politics.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by julioralph(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:
Such things will only happen when an OBA is a talkative.....Though I want ambode to win but I think the oba talked senselessly......

Edited: A reliable source said that the oba never cursed the igbos,I also saw the news on another thread probably on frontpage

true talk
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by omenka(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
iconize:

Shut up your putrid mouth, you walking corpse.

You make a dent on world population - as the most delusional and moronic being on earth.

Your dumbness has been on the rise, and i'll often call you out - for a brutal beating on here. undecided undecided
Now, GTFOH! undecided
Ouch. Frustration run amok. cheesycheesy

Just kill yourself and help reduce the world's carbon footprint. grin
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by djon78(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
The plain truth is that we have failed to see it, Nigeria is so much divided. And the truth is that there is no way you can build a nation into greatness when you have this kind of division.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter User Describes Macron's Visit To Nigeria & Got People Talking / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.