Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech (67370 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2015
mystaeko:
To all the IGBOS on this thread Nairaland and lagos altogether. I need to ask you few honest questions.

Is lagos condusive for you to live and work?

Have there been any other part in the country that has been more tolerant of every tribe in Nigeria as lagos?

Has the APC policy these past few years not ensure no descrimination against other tribes residing in lagos? E.g housing policy for landlords.

If one man opinion can change your heart then you need a reality check. No yoruba man throws stone at you while you work or spits in your face. In fact they patronise you, laugh with you and see you as their brothers. Funny thing about this whole thing is you're only making a fool of yourself b voting one yoruba man against another yoruba man because of what one yoruba man says. Get it? It's stupid. Vote for the person who will add value to your life not one who will only destroy the relationship built for the past 16 yrs within all tribes in lagos.

My one cent to the topic
You're a f@@l

3 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by nzeadachie: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2015
mysteko:
To all the IGBOS on this thread Nairaland and lagos altogether. I need to ask you few honest questions.

Is lagos condusive for you to live and work?

Have there been any other part in the country that has been more tolerant of every tribe in Nigeria as lagos?

Has the APC policy these past few years not ensure no descrimination against other tribes residing in lagos? E.g housing policy for landlords.

If one man opinion can change your heart then you need a reality check. No yoruba man throws stone at you while you work or spits in your face. In fact they patronise you, laugh with you and see you as their brothers. Funny thing about this whole thing is you're only making a fool of yourself b voting one yoruba man against another yoruba man because of what one yoruba man says. Get it? It's stupid. Vote for the person who will add value to your life not one who will only destroy the relationship built for the past 16 yrs within all tribes in lagos.

My one cent to the topic
BUT WE KNOWS THAT AGBAJE IS THE ONE WHO WILL PUT VALUE FOR OUR LIFE AND WE HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE FOR HIM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by spartan50(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
Well said Kabiyesi

The meaning of Kabiyesi is who dares question you

You have said it and who dares question you
You must be a monkey! Mcheeewww!

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by shizzleStar: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:
I'm just hard pressed to believe all of them hate igbos. I have Some good friends and I mean really good friends who are Yorubas and two good Hausa friends too. the hausa guys are males and one of them I can say is almost greatest human being I've ever met

I don't know where these hateful species come from.
Everybody on everybody's neck because of tribe.

Leave the igbos they hate to go kwanu they no gree.

I just dey laff u...

Better wake up and smell whats cooking. The average yoruba man is a core tribalist, these neanderthals entrenched tribalism and nepotism into the Nigerian political space. They are always about themselves. Its only a minute and negligible/inconsequential few that tribalism doesn't run in their blood.

Sanusi was apt when he described them as Nigeria's problem. (See babyosisi's post). Most of them have tribalism engraved in their DNA. Do not be deceived by the pretence from the sham intermarriages you see. Funny enough these baboons wont let Igbo women be as many of them love to marry Igbo ladies. You detest and despise a tribe so much, yet you cant resist their women, pathetic set of people. I've heard friends who swore they'll marry an igbo girl, ironically this doesnt stop them from hating her family or people. I blame the girls thou

This morning i saw the tribalistic comment from that shediot bukaty** Even the supposedly exposed and/or the travelled ones are so full of hate as evident her on NL, like the useless ileke you argued with the other day. In case you have been trusting these people, you better pull over now.

You can tell how deep rooted their hate for igbos are with the way many of them are cheering the cvnt that calls himself oba. The truth thou is that the useless oba just expressed openly the degree of hate that most yorubas harboured over the years (and have been keeping inwards) for igbos.

(Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh...lol) His frustration go the better of him and he spilled his evil intention and wishes

Cheers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by vetsolo28(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Ishilove:
These videos have surfaced online and prove that indeed, His Royal Majesty, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, custodian of the royal throne of Lagos state, did really make the incendiary comments that have sparked massive outrage amongst the good people of Lagos state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GSSOMC0rV0

what a foolish king Bleep u and all ur followers for insulting the igbos

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by charlyge(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2015
lordmario:
Why will the king not para? Which king can take what agbaje said that he will upgrade d ibos whatever they call dem to d status of a king in lagos? Can that be said in owerri or anambra? It is only in yoruba land we sell ourselves for cheap. How can one bastard say he will do that? I mean who does that? What can't be done in dia own state, pls don't let us try in lagos.

People will just be talking. have u been to Anambra b4? Yoruba people wont migrate after they will be saying all sort of things
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by shizzleStar: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2015
adorable29:

Hav you asked yourself why always Lagos? Is Lagos the only South western state? Lagos was built to its enviable state by ALL Nigerians! Especially with our oyel money. If not for Nigeria, lagos would not be better than Oyo or Osun. Now what EXACTLY has those igbo guys done to you! Is it a crime to be a hustler, hardworking and successful anywhere you find yourself. All over social media, you insult them and they ofcourse insult you back. So who gave you the right to be "the pained one"?

Concerning the topic at hand, this is a typical example of the yorubas being the first to strike. When the igbo strike back, they start yelling "insult". Some of una too like quarrel and raking.

Nigerians should just let this people be. You will not allow them be president, yet you won't leave them alone. Its annoying.

Am Proudly NigerDeltan by the way.
You are a darling! Thanks for knocking off that crack head

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by lordmario(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2015
charlyge:

People will just be talking. have u been to Anambra b4? Yoruba people wont migrate after they will be saying all sort of things
I will galdly tell you where I have been to in d east if you can tell me how many A grade yoruba monarch are in the east. Stop being sentimental bro
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Milllz: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Funny thing is that they tried denying it, even denied the audio, imagine if this video didn't come out, everything would have been swept under the carpet. The gogood thing is that the Oba knew he was wrong and therefore tried to hide it, which was a very stupid decision now he has to apologize or forever be remembered as a coward.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by nzeadachie: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Milllz:
Funny thing is that they tried denying it, even denied the audio, imagine if this video didn't come out, everything would have been swept under the carpet. The gogood thing is that the Oba knew he was wrong and therefore tried to hide it, which was a very stupid decision now he has to apologize or forever be remembered as a coward.
NO MIND THEM LET THEM CONTINUE DEFENDING HIM, EVEN AMBODE DISTANCED HIMSELF FROM IT, ANYTHING THAT HAPPEN TO OUR PEOPLE WHEN AGBAJE WINS IN LAGOS THE MAN WILL ANSWER US FOR ICC THE EVIDENCE IS THERE

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by charlyge(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2015
lordmario:

I will galdly tell you where I have been to in d east if you can tell me how many A grade yoruba monarch are in the east. Stop being sentimental bro
How many yoruba people are in d east. you people hate migrating period

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by confie(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2015
This Oba is the most stupid hv seen. How can a ruler make such public threats? Crazy Oba of lagos, Bleep Ambode.
Jimi Abgaje for governor

3 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by andyanders: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2015
USE LESS OBA OF LAGOS.MAY YOU PARISH IN THE SAME LAGOON BECAUSE YOU OWN LAGOS AND LAGOS WILL SWALLOW YOU. USE LESS MAN. NO VISITOR WILL DIE IN LAGOS.WHO OWNS THE LAND DIES AND BE BURIED IN HIS LAND. THE OBA WILL NOT SEE MAY,29. WHAT HIS FOREFATHERS NEVER DID AND HE IS DOING IT. CURSE BE UNTO HIM FOR WISHING THE IBGOS DEATH. MAY AMADIOHA DESTROY THE KING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by confie(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2015
andyanders:
USE LESS OBA OF LAGOS.MAY YOU PARISH IN THE SAME LAGOON BECAUSE YOU OWN LAGOS AND LAGOS WILL SWALLOW YOU. USE LESS MAN. NO VISITOR WILL DIE IN LAGOS.WHO OWNS THE LAND DIES AND BE BURIED IN HIS LAND. THE OBA WILL NOT SEE MAY,29. WHAT HIS FOREFATHERS NEVER DID AND HE IS DOING IT. CURSE BE UNTO HIM FOR WISHING THE IBGOS DEATH. MAY AMADIOHA DESTROY THE KING
Ise !!!

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by mysteko(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUT WE KNOWS THAT AGBAJE IS THE ONE WHO WILL PUT VALUE FOR OUR LIFE AND WE HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE FOR HIM

Oh really? The same man that promise free wifi for all lasg resident. Be real dude. Beside how many igbo voters are there in 5 million in lagos. Be real dude.. You're not even up to 1 million registered voters. Folishess is to think tinubu will allow pdp to win in his turf.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ogene007: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
Well said Kabiyesi

The meaning of Kabiyesi is who dares question you

You have said it and who dares question you
The curse from this madman is upon him and all his supporters, well wishers and their generations both born and unborn.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ifko: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2015
At times wisdom of some so called Nigerian monarch is questionable. Effect of money in disguise
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ogene007: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2015
donsteady:
The king has spoken
Rather the rubbish that sits on the throne over rubbish people spoke.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by nzeadachie: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2015
mysteko:

Oh really? The same man that promise free wifi for all lasg resident. Be real dude. Beside how many igbo voters are there in 5 million in lagos. Be real dude.. You're not even up to 1 million registered voters. Folishess is to think tinubu will allow pdp to win in his turf.
EVEN IF OUR PEOPLE HAVE 100 REGISTERED VOTEERS ALL WILL GOES TO AGBAJE
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by andyanders: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2015
ogene007:

The curse from this madman is upon him and all his supporters, well wishers and their generations both born and unborn.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.May they never see May 29th.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by misttty: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Baba Akiolu, be reminded that ur title is kafiyesi(apply wisdom) not kabiyesi(unquestionable). I am a Yoruba and a respectful one: but I will like to tell u that this statement is uncalled for. If u are in support of a political party sir, be ballanced in ur judgement and aproach. U are a public figure and a father of all. Don't be sentimental. However it would have been percived more wise for u to have called on the indigbos to a meeting with ambode to settle differences and Ambode will stylishly tell them his own plans for them. Sir, pls save us this embarassement of soiling the yoruba race. We are reasonable people that love outsiders.

5 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Seun360(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2015
Oba is right.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Kashif(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2015
A disgraceful Oba.

I pity Ambode, because this monarch has done to him, what PEJ and FFK did to GEJ. Was he on crack?? Forgot he was on record?? Utterly unbelievable!! Nonsense! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by andyanders: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2015
mysteko:

I now ask; So are you confirming that your brother Tinubu of APC will rig the election to favor APC in Lagos? We all voted Buhari because we needed a change in Nigeria but with what is happening in Lagos with the attitude of a madman =The Oba of Lagos, a f00LISH MADMAN with no brain.

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Seun360(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2015
andyanders:

THE IGBOS ARE CANCER TO THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ogene007: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:
lipsrsealed yesss **in fayose's voice* no apology

Kabiyesi has spoken. He is d owner of lagos dnt u pple understand?
Although I don't wish flatees dead but let dem leave lagos. We prefer ab*okis to them.

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos
Your fore fathers were not able to do it, and an ant like you is coming to talk trash. We are going to buy up all your lands and convert you to our tenants. We did it to your parents, and we are going to extend it to you. The rubbish on the throne of Lagos has placed you and your generations under a perpetual curse, because he tried to curse a people whom God had not cursed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ifydio(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2015
sauceny:
Hit like if you feel the oba is barking like a toothless dog.

Hit share if you feel the oba was suffering from a Juvenile delinquency.

Quote me if you feel the oba has to be thrown into the lagoon 1st.

well said

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by mysteko(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2015
nzeadachie:
EVEN IF OUR PEOPLE HAVE 100 REGISTERED VOTEERS ALL WILL GOES TO AGBAJE

Goodluck to you in your vision-less journey. You refused to answer questions I laid above. You're no better than the oba in these videos. Truth is all igbo has a really deep hatred for yorubas. Heck, even my own close igbo friend tell it to my face that we yorubas are coward and I just laugh. Because what am I to gain arguing with such person if not bitterness and fight. So shine some light in the darkness in your heart and smile.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by mysteko(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Oh there is a reason we have pvc to keep hatred people like you from voting. No there is no rigging apc is just the majority in lagos and majority carries the vote. That you can't deny

andyanders:

I now ask; So are you confirming that your brother Tinubu of APC will rig the election to favor APC in Lagos? We all voted Buhari because we needed a change in Nigeria but with what is happening in Lagos with the attitude of a madman =The Oba of Lagos, a f00LISH MADMAN with no brain.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Arysexy(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2015
andyanders:

Amen x 100 times.

Bastard oba
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ifko: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2015
shizzleStar:
I just dey laff u...

Better wake up and smell whats cooking. The average yoruba man is a core tribalist, these neanderthals entrenched tribalism and nepotism into the Nigerian political space. They are always about themselves. Its only a minute and negligible/inconsequential few that tribalism doesn't run in their blood.

Sanusi was apt when he described them as Nigeria's problem. (See babyosisi's post). Most of them have tribalism engraved in their DNA. Do not be deceived by the pretence from the sham intermarriages you see. Funny enough these baboons wont let Igbo women be as many of them love to marry Igbo ladies. You detest and despise a tribe so much, yet you cant resist their women, pathetic set of people. I've heard friends who swore they'll marry an igbo girl, ironically this doesnt stop them from hating her family or people. I blame the girls thou

This morning i saw the tribalistic comment from that shediot bukaty** Even the supposedly exposed and/or the travelled ones are so full of hate as evident her on NL, like the useless ileke you argued with the other day. In case you have been trusting these people, you better pull over now.

You can tell how deep rooted their hate for igbos are with the way many of them are cheering the cvnt that calls himself oba. The truth thou is that the useless oba just expressed openly the degree of hate that most yorubas harboured over the years (and have been keeping inwards) for igbos.

(Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh...lol) His frustration go the better of him and he spilled his evil intention and wishes

Cheers!
Bross it is not all Yorubas but being politically bias has affected the judgment of virtually all the tribes in Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.