Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech (67364 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by nzeadachie: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Seun360:

THE IGBOS ARE CANCER TO THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA.
THE CANCER WILL KILL ALL OF YOU AS YOU DON'T WANT TO CURE IT BY ALLOWING BIAFRA TO GO
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by shizzleStar: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2015
ifko:

Bross it is not all Yorubas but being politically bias has affected the judgment of virtually all the tribes in Nigerians
I know is not all. In matters like this nothing is absolute, thats why i used 'many', 'few' accordingly.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Osas11: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2015
oba remember there is God ooo, the voice of man is a voice of grass. you are not God remember what happened to Nebuchadinazze.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by wazobiaN9(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2015
RebelChip:
Mbaka where are you? An Oba in Lagos has threathened to drown every Igbo man in Lagos that votes PDP instead of APC. I guess the oracle of the holy spirit didnt show you this?

The Oracle of the holy spirit didnt reveal to to you that this retaard of a monarch will stoop so low to make this hateful speech? That this moronic, fat phuck negro is a killer and a ritualist? That this man who calls himslef a king is nothing but an arse-wipe! Mana otoro ga agbagbu ya! Ekpenta ga atagbu ya na ezi na ulo ya!
My Nairaland friends who always say that I critisicize a man of God, you people should judge oo. When I say that people are too religious that they have lost touch with the realities of life, some people will say that am wrong. When I was ringing the bells against APC, some people say that am against change... Chineke kere uwa, inokwa ya? Who will say that I didnt post this on Nairaland for the whole world to see the signs before a genocide is committed? Do I need a prophecy to tell me that these people are heating up the drums of war? Is this not an Oba for crying out loud? Was this not how the genocide of Rwanda start? Unfounded hatred against a more vibrant and successful drive? Are we aware that an Oba is a statesman and will definitely have so many cultic followers?

I swear to god almighty, any attempt on the life of an Igbo man in Lagos will be met with the death of 7 yoruba men in Igbo Land. Don't ask me how it will happen!

Oba Rilwan, Thank you very much. Well, I thank you for two obvious reasons. First and foremost, I want to thank you for showing us the level of your stupidity. It is unrivaled.

Secondly, I want to thank you for giving the Igbos the full reality check. Oba, I don't blame you for having the guts and impetus to utter those nonsense from your gutter mouth. Who in the whole of Igbo land do you fear? Who in the whole of Igbo land do you have regards for? No one.

But Oba, this is your time, the times favors you. But don't worry. We are coming. We are coming Oba. And when our time comes, we will not forget Oba. We will remember you, and your chiildren and grand children will pay the price. It is a promise Oba.

Waste of efforts... your rant shows that you are no better than the target of your venom.

Arrant nonsense doubled.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ifko: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
andyanders:

I now ask; So are you confirming that your brother Tinubu of APC will rig the election to favor APC in Lagos? We all voted Buhari because we needed a change in Nigeria but with what is happening in Lagos with the attitude of a madman =The Oba of Lagos, a f00LISH MADMAN with no brain.

Bross i'm not a change agent or APC supporter but that is the truth, PDP can't win Lagos state bco's Tinubu will go extra mile
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by dipopooo(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
ogene007:

Your fore fathers were not able to do it, and an ant like you is coming to talk trash. We are going to buy up all your lands and convert you to our tenants. We did it to your parents, and we are going to extend it to you. The rubbish on the throne of Lagos has placed you and your generations under a perpetual curse, because he tried to curse a people whom God had not cursed.

Ask d most intelligent person in ur village what we did to ur leader(OJUKWU). We caged him n fck his wife.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by 989900: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Chisos! This Oba just 'FFKed'+'Fayosed' Ambode!

ATEOTD, he just inversely campaigned for his 'Just Kidding' 'blood relation'.

How can an Oba be this f00lish?!

These are the kinda 'leaders' (a reflection of the society) we have in 9ja, hence our woes.

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by andyanders: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2015
Seun360:

THE IGBOS ARE CANCER TO THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA.

[b]You are just confirming why among every ethnic group in Nigeria, ONLY the Yorubas has the highest number of children born out of wedluck. Agberos over Lagos has been as a result of usel===ess
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ogunniyi2: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2015
4bobo:
FORGET , NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. NO ONE WILL DIE IN LAGOON BUT NO MATTER WHAT, AMBO WILL STILL WIN BY LANDMARK. JK DONT PULL THAT CROWD AND IS NOT THAT POPULAR THAN AAMBO. WE ONLY KNOW HIM IN AJEGUNLE .
WHEN A POPORTED TEXT MESSAGE FROM CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS TRENDING, NO ONE SPOKE AGAINST IT. WHEN THEY CLAIMED THAT ANY CATHOLIC THAT VOTE BUHARI WILL DIE, NO ONE WAS CASTIGATING IT O.
well said
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by jatthobber(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Yorubas are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos.

We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU, But let ask ourselves one important question, WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS?

My answers are:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers for years in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions. Ifeanyi Ubah should stop jumping around Lagos beating drums of war.

GOD BLESS YORUBA, IGBO AND NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by eposho: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2015
the oba SWAR grin grin grin IN Allah's name ohh
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ifko: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2015
shizzleStar:
I know is not all. In matters like this nothing is absolute, thats why i used 'many', 'few' accordingly.
u ar wlcom
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by charlyge(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

Ask d most intelligent person in ur village what will did to ur leader(OJUKWU). We caged him n fck his wife.
I hate to say dis, but I just have to say it You are a big fool.
Giving a goat a scholarship to high school is more profitable than giving u

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by kemas02(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2015
Akiolu can only oil his Rigging machinery. As for April 11, Agbaje will take the votes.

Akiolu has only succeeded in turning APC votes over to PDP.

Remember, Jimi Agbaje is no Igbo man, why does he enjoy so much trust. He must be made up of something special.

Now we know is just a puppet.

Long live JK, long live Lagos!!!

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by TolaniLuv: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2015
14DUI:

If I have to go by your moniker, I belief you are Yoruba and you have the got to type those statement. Pls withdraw them cos you don't know who is reading and pls learn to be civil on social media my brother, Ma je ki won fi ori ade she epe fun e.

Withdraw what I said? Well, I can't until the Oba himsef withdraw what he said about Ibo people too. I'm yoruba and what he said is so wrong

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by nonexy11: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Dear Oba of lagos,i can assure you that no igbo man will drown in the lagoon because another igbo man will be there selling life jackets.

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by lonelydora: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
jude33084:

Which Ibo responded to FFK?

You all voted for PDP in the East and you lost. Simple. wink

Please don't generalise. I'm Igbo and I voted for Buhari.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by dipopooo(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2015
charlyge:

I hate to say dis, but I just have to say it You are a big fool.
Giving a goat a scholarship to high school is more profitable than giving u

Hey charly hw market na? U pple dnt knw more than dat. Una no dey go school
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by lordmario(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2015
charlyge:

How many yoruba people are in d east. you people hate migrating period
What are you saying? Go back and read the point I raised.... That was what Oba Akiolu was responding to though he went extreme but it is normal.... He is human also... Not until igbos have an A grade king from yoruba land, then will I be against d king.... My points aint about migration
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by LordTudor: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=72pt]Lagos…sai Agbaje!!! Lagos vote Change!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Forwetinnah: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2015
sauceny:
Hit like if you feel the oba is barking like a toothless dog.

Hit share if you feel the oba was suffering from a Juvenile delinquency.

Quote me if you feel the oba has to be thrown into the lagoon 1st.

Una never begin see impunity. .this na early mor mor. This is the APC. ..there's no civility in their DNA
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by smsdigito: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ishilove:
These videos have surfaced online and prove that indeed, His Royal Majesty, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, custodian of the royal throne of Lagos state, did really make the incendiary comments that have sparked massive outrage amongst the good people of Lagos state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GSSOMC0rV0
The same way the police men will shoot and kill innocent Nigerians at the least provocation is the same way this retired police man in the name of Oba is releasing rubbish from his waste bin to fellow Nigerians without self control. Like one wise man said" you cant put a crown on the head of a clown and expect to see him be a king"

Is it a police profession problem? Does this so-called Oba know what it means to be the head of traditional kingdom in a highly revered state of Lagos?
Who told him he can talk carelessly without reservation and all will continue to be well? One day, his useless talk will get him into where he will regret if he fails to change.
Being a great man is not in how many kingdoms, communities or nations you have been able to capture, controlled and ruled but first in how you have been able to win the battle against yourself, control yourself, tame yourself and handle issues with reservation and fairness.
Whatever you achieve is a product of how well you have been able to conquer and manage who you are. If at that age, level of exposure and status he still chooses to talk like a street boy in this manner, i want to sincerely say that it is quite unfortunate.
It is my opinion, say yours and dont crucify me.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by tablu: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lagoon love

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by CR77(f): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Big time Oba don fall hand oo
xmich:

looking at those two men behind him,all I can see na chooo shocked oba don fall hand ni

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by luvcarz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
ON BEHALF OF WE YORUBA'S I SINCERELY WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL OUR IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS. TAKE HIS STATEMENT AS THE OPINION OF JUST ONE MAN WHICH WAS INSPIRED BY GREED AND PERSONAL AGENDA, AND IT DOESN'T IN ANYWAY REPRESENT THE OPINION OF WELL MEANING YORUBA'S, WE ARE TRULY SORRY.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by LagosStar: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
missangela:

Nonsense!,Jk is a true son of the soil,and even more Yoruba than Ambode from ondo state!

Olodo, no Yoruba is more Yoruba than the other. Both JK and Ambode are Yorubas. Whichever wins, Yoruba wins. As long as a non Yoruba doesnt become the Governor of Lagos.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by kennyanadi: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
A nonsense talk from a nonsense ruler....
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by adaleng(f): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Abeg Na by force 2 vote 4 Ambode?
Oga Kabiyesi, Ure not God so rest put abeg.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by mikeapollo: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
This what happens when a traditional ruler gets too involved in politics, especially in a country/place like Nigeria/Lagos.
The Oba of Lagos has carried his dislike for PDP/Obasanjo too far. He committed this blunder just because he does not want PDP and Obasajo's machinery (which worked against his candidacy and installation as Oba of Lagos). He wants to ensure he pays them back for opposing his candidacy.
However, the choice and direction of his words is not good enough. It was senseless to single out the Igbo people. That statement should have been made and directed to all tribes, not just the Igbos
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by adaleng(f): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
jatthobber:
Yorubas are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos.

We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU, But let ask ourselves one important question, WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS?

My answers are:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers for years in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions. Ifeanyi Ubah should stop jumping around Lagos beating drums of war.

GOD BLESS YORUBA, IGBO AND NIGERIA

Its nobody's fault dat d Yorubas don't move around. An Igbo man who is domicile (citizen)in a Yoruba state has a right 2 be part of d politics. Same also 4 d eastern states.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ogene007: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

Ask d most intelligent person in ur village what we did to ur leader(OJUKWU). We caged him n fck his wife.
You are one of the products of that 'poo' presently sitting on the throne of the Oba of Lagos. We understand your pain, which is that we are taking over your land, while you are preparing to go back to your villages in Ogun, Oyo, Osun etc to go and be planting cocoa. I'm sure that your Landlord is an Igbo and all you live on is provided by Igbos. Is your life not pathetic? Very soon, your children will come and work for Igbo employers because 80% of the informal sector is controlled by Igbos. Don't allow your hate for Igbos to run your health down because Igbos are God's own people who continue to go higher and higher.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by dipopooo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
ogene007:

You are one of the products of that 'poo' presently sitting on the throne of the Oba of Lagos. We understand your pain, which is that we are taking over your land, while you are preparing to go back to your villages in Ogun, Oyo, Osun etc to go and be planting cocoa. I'm sure that your Landlord is an Igbo and all you live on is provided by Igbos. Is your life not pathetic? Very soon, your children will come and work for Igbo employers because 80% of the informal sector is controlled by Igbos. Don't allow your hate for Igbos to run your health down because Igbos are God's own people who continue to go higher and higher.

LOL you people are going higher indeed. homeless people

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.