Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (23661 Views)

Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Chizzy20(f): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
himkers:

Jealousy grin
lolzzz jealous of wat... undecided...of people i dnt knw...or havent seen...pls ve a rethink.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Orijin105: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Ok but like OP said if you leave Romance section, baba kpata kpata we go leave with you! grin grin grin
baba, na you be our boss ooo. . .
After you, na you
After you again, na still you. . .

Na your footsteps we dey follow cheesy
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok

Let me know when we begin the flogging.. Can tell ur happy now smiley
just keep alert...shes bringing her husband to take the lashing..thats a good one for me..lol
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Orijin105: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ipledge:
n'a girl she be,newbie...She talk she get pink breast tip
OMG! wetin be her moniker?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by freshdude99(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
softysparky:

Like say I follow person enter nairaland
I came alone and i will go alone at will.
My dear eeh, I just weak for that learner matter jare undecided
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Hey hey hey. That's spiritual stealing hands of!

He visited me last night and we had the best time. Some spiritual biatch was trying to steal him no lie but I won in the end and I fell alseep holding his Dickson.
baddest babe...thats why we were missing you here...shey the biatch no fear fear...she want try you..

if any biatch show face agn, just halla me so she go get spiritual punching.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolzzz jealous of wat... undecided...of people i dnt knw...or havent seen...pls ve a rethink.

About??
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

OMG! wetin be her moniker?

go to last page pf derailer thread
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Lead the way dude.
hahahaha....babe or dude
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Midehi:

baddest babe...thats why we were missing you here...shey the biatch no fear fear...she want try you..

if any biatch show face agn, just halla me so she go get spiritual punching.

Lol! Get my spiritual goons ready. Aaaaah babe I love ya. Are you on whatsapp?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Kazrem(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
kitnah:
So i'll deactivate my acct because some people are leaving??

Ur spark will surely fade one day and someone will replace you

No one is keeping anyone here,we're here because we want to/ undecided
Gbam.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

baba, na you be our boss ooo. . .
After you, na you
After you again, na still you. . .

Na your footsteps we dey follow cheesy

Lol you got banned! A lil birdy tell me u like me embarassed

I like you too kiss
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Midehi:

hahahaha....babe or dude

The matter is still undisclosed... we are left to wonder. wink
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
~ Okay..but who cares though.. save for lala, the
rest can go to Sambisa for all we care ..
the one on number two especially doesn't even make any impact, positively or negatively.. Just an over-hyped long-necked giraffe with a pretty face and lot of likes ....

3 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by jsunex(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Thank you

Really appriciate it smiley
Agree with the other two ladies .. Put a big smile on my face .. wink

*Yinmu *
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Orijin105: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol you got banned! A lil birdy tell me u like me embarassed

I like you too kiss
OMG! dimples!!! you gatto be kiddin me!!!!! cheesy

you jez deactivated without lettin me know embarassed
missed you kiss
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

And the _fool still is.....
Yea I found out since wink
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

OMG! dimples!!! you gatto be kiddin me!!!!! cheesy

you jez deactivated without lettin me know embarassed
missed you kiss

I just change moniker. I'm still here. What up cutie do I get a drink and a smoke it's been a long day at work kisskisskiss
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! Get my spiritual goons ready. Aaaaah babe I love ya. Are you on whatsapp?
confirm on watsapp my love...will email you jare.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by ABEngine(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
And who are they? cool
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

The matter is still undisclosed... we are left to wonder. wink
one day the undisclosed will be disclosed..lol
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by ifeanyi83(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:
UTTER RUBBISH!!!

One of the ladies even came here to say that she appreciates?
Fvcking Childish in my opinion.

What about these monikers, past and present
Jarus
CFCfan
Afam4ever
Yuzedo
Beaf
Ogugua88
Sexkillz
Okijajuju
PCGuru
Onila
Fulaman
Pagan9ja
Sagamite
Ileke-idi
Speedyboi
Itsmodella
Mzpotato
Mzdarkskin
And a lot more

These are the people that owned nairaland. Some have gone,some are still around but in different monikers
So op, shut-up because you know nothing about nairaland....

Babes easy....please.... smiley
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Orijin105: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

I just change moniker. I'm still here. What up cutie do I get a drink and a smoke it's been a long day at work kisskisskiss
You didn't jez change moniker, i heard you had issues with some guyz and that made you deactivated, jez tell me who they are, lemme treat their fvck up angry

And as for the kush and drinks you asked for, the NL police are after us, they don't wanna see any of our products again. . .
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Hey beautiful kiss

I just changed moniker I'm still active. I just dnt like the hype and lists lol Miss you follow back I jst follow u. How's our lil brother I'm really worried about him. Dimpz.

~ Pathological Liar !

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Midehi:

confirm on watsapp my love...will email you jare.

My pm dnt work cause I forget the password to the email add I used so I'll send you mine and you can add me on whatsapp.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
~ Okay..but who cares though.. save for lala, the
rest can go to Sambisa for all we care ..
the one on number two especially doesn't even make any impact, positively or negatively.. Just an over-hyped long-necked giraffe with a pretty face and lot of likes ....

All I see is friendly complements based on sentiments in your post.

And stop raining insults on the people,,because they didn't ask the Op to put their names there.

You sound so pained about the second Lady though. And I know why.

Just keep it cool bro. You don't need to show how upset you are because of what may have transpired between you both.

smiley

10 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Pathological Liar !

Lol thanks. Bye
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

My pm dnt work cause I forget the password to the email add I used so I'll send you mine and you can add me on whatsapp.
Aiit dear
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol thanks. Bye

~ You must have earned the highest professorship in the lies department..
Pinocchio's sister tongue ..

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

You didn't jez change moniker, i heard you had issues with some guyz and that made you deactivated, jez tell me who they are, lemme treat their fvck up angry

And as for the kush and drinks you asked for, the NL police are after us, they don't wanna see any of our products again. . .

Lol no lil boys can make me deactivate hun. I have lil mitchs that stalk me for my attention but I dnt blame them because if I was him I'd hate me too. grin
Lol so popo took your stash. They can't take your Orijin thou
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ipledge:
but i think he became a mod in politics,i was in politics for more than a year before Dechandel drag me come romance
Lol around which time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) / How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.