Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta (33143 Views)

Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Breaking News: Niger Delta billionaire Ayirimi Emami Defects To APC In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by dennismukoro(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ayiri never one day support the current PDP governorship candidates ever since the primary. even the current governor dont support Senator Okowa. we saw it coming
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by humberjade: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
All these billionaires and politicians u see decamping here and there are not doing so to betray GEJ as such, they're just doing so to protect their interests; to protect their ill-gotten wealth or better still increase it if allowed.

They think it will be difficult 4 d Gen to hunt down his corrupt party men.

I just hope my able General will stand firm on his promise to fight corruption staunchly.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
is there a way to tell these guys no?... cos APC is becoming pdp..... Ayiri simply wants to protect himself from the contract being removed from him.... I hope the APC administration can see beyond beinh partisan for the good of Nigeria. .. I hope buhari won't be foo. lish

2 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by odepacy: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
What is wrong with we nigerian? Does it mean when a child failed exam in school the parent we no longer take care of the warefair or abandon the child simple because he\she failed? Why all this defection?

2 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Let them all go. PDP will bounce back.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Miscellaneous(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
donphilopus:
I don't just know why I don't like this billionaire of a guy. BTW, these people have all deserted Jonathan. It ain't fair. I could still recall the number of times GEJ visited this guy before he was humiliated at the polls!

I am from delta ……and I see many people defecting to apc in the coming years. It's not about jonathan it's because jonathan's kinsmen who are thugs are now godfathers of pdp overnight ……… how can tompolo be controlling the affairs of the state? How can a militant? Every sensible person will switch to apc just as I have done………… you are from delta, right? when are u switching?

2 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by gidiMonsta(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
At this rate I won't be surprised if Jona sef defect before May 29.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by amarachi06(f): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Very soon Nigerians will see the change in new bottle but d same content.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by 3kay945(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:
Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, DSP Alamieyeseigha, Demeji Bankole all defected to the Ruling APC.

Change is here.

cheesy wink
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by 3kay945(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
amarachi06:
Very soon Nigerians will see the change in new bottle but d same content.

Yea, but the drinking pattern would definitely be uttered. cool
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by rebranded(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
GEj had no true friends..

Even the Nollywood guys i no sure they were true..

Neways he still has Patience...

2 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by laplace12(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
smiley

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Miscellaneous(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
swezenberg:
Decamping does not stop some of these people from going to Jail. It is a pity children of today and those on nairaland never witnessed Buhari's days. They are not even safe in APC. I trust the only General that never tolerated corruption. He will sort them out after May 29. They all think decamping is the only solution to avoid being tried. Good for APC but it is a snare for the decampees at the same time.

u speak of him as though he is a god.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by HzRF(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:
Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, DSP Alamieyeseigha, Demeji Bankole all defected to the Ruling APC.

Change is here.
Abi correct change
All those that u claimed destroyed Nigeria
Is now in ur camp
Pdp parasites + APC parasites in 1 camp
Datz change
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by themodernman: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:

Change is here.

Recycling of thieves.

Change indeed!

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by ohenhen1: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
At this rate GEJ will defect to the APC.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Yinkagbo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
grin grin grin grin

When did Jonathan become a leper that everyone is running away from him?

The life is harsh, this man campaigned for Jonathan just a few weeks ago!

Chai Jonathan

By the time he doesn't see anyone to talk to again(cos mama peace will run away too grin)...he will join apc too ......
Owo epo ni omo araye hun ba ni la,won ki hun ba ni la ti eje..........
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rt hon victor ochei, a former speaker of DTHA, a PDP guber aspirant and an Accord senatorial candidate also defects to APC in Delta
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by nzeBiddle(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
"the difference between the PDP and the APC is akin to the difference between six and half a dozen" ~ Femi Falana. Shameless bunch of goons (or is it "politicians"?); no political culture; no ideology; no values; no beliefs. Less than two weeks and this unprecedented gale of defecton? Only God knows what the situation would look like after two years. Change indeed! ....Unfortunately these guys will keep having a ball. Why? Because the youth are more interested in throwing tribal and jingoist slurs at each other. Folks fail to realise that its the same "divide and rule" tactics employed by the colonialists to create chaos/confusion among all of us so they can delay independence for as long as possible and prolong resource-exploitation in the guise of colonialism for as long as they can that the ruling class, the thieving politicians have employed so folks don't unite to condenm the actions of these people and in fact topple em for "real leaders". Buhari as a person may well be a good man and GENUINELY commited to the "Nigerian cause" but when I begin to look at the folks around him and these new jokers joining in droves, I shudder. Vraiment, c'est dommage

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by dennismukoro(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
who do think is best for the contract. imangine another man from north comming to his own town to get a contract. is not possible
chrisbaba1:
is there a way to tell these guys no?... cos APC is becoming pdp..... Ayiri simply wants to protect himself from the contract being removed from him.... I hope the APC administration can see beyond beinh partisan for the good of Nigeria. .. I hope buhari won't be foo. lish
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by shaqhead: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
gearcoin:
Abeg who help me to see d following:
Barcanista
Temitemi
Tit
Chukuwudi44
Firefire
I hope they did not commit suicide?
They aare all fine o
Barcanista is now a blackmarket petrol dealer aftr his phone repair shop caught fire-u kno he is an engineer. He coms in here once in a while, comments n run away

temitemi1 got tit pregnant n he is runing up n down to get money for dowry. He wl soon come here for contributons because his landlord is aftr him.

Tit is heavily preggy wt twins for temitemi lyk I told u. Her akara fryin bizness is booming as she has added Ogi to it. It wl b a long tym b4 we c her but we hv agreed to send texcoco (baba blue) for Omugwo.

Chukwudi44 is nt feelin too good o..U kno he is a vulcanizer-a tube exploded in his face n he vomitted instantly. He has decided to b a tailor nt fashion designer o. His wife is taken good care of him though.

Firefire is fine o...His keke biz hasnt bn too good of late and is makin do as section head of civilian JTF in Gombe but he has decidd to go back to skul. He applied to d Open University.

Lets pray against d spiriit of suicide.
Say aftr me...Any power of suicide, over their liives....dieeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Amazo: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
gearcoin:
Abeg who help me to see d following:
Barcanista
Temitemi
Tit
Chukuwudi44
Firefire
I hope they did not commit suicide?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Misogynist2014(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is to protect his business.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by themodernman: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
humberjade:
All these billionaires and politicians u see decamping here and there are not doing so to betray GEJ as such, they're just doing so to protect their interests; to protect their ill-gotten wealth or better still increase it if allowed.

They think it will be difficult 4 d Gen to hunt down his corrupt party men.

I just hope my able General will stand firm on his promise to fight corruption staunchly.

Fight wetin?
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by hidee20(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:

Change is here.

is dis d CHANGE we want!!!!!!!!!........
WACTHING NIGERIA POLITICS IN 4D GORILLA SCREEN LCD.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by lastpage: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
donphilopus:
I don't just know why I don't like this billionaire of a guy. BTW, these people have all deserted Jonathan. It ain't fair. I could still recall the number of times GEJ visited this guy before he was humiliated at the polls!

Let me summarise: [size=18pt]SUCCESS has many fathers......... but FAILURE is an Orphan"![/size] grin undecided undecided

The Key is that when you are in power or holding a position of TRUST and RESPONSIBILITY, do your best......and let your CONSCIENCE tell you that you have done well.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by DTaj: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
I just pity Jonathan. He's been scammed! All these political heavy-weights are leaving him just about 9 days after he lost the elections to Buhari!!!

Aside the issue of 'where the money is' politics we play in Nigeria, it also shows that Jonathan is a very naïve politician!

Fayose pledged loyalty to Buhari. Pa Edwin Clark pledges loyalty to Buhari. Papa Joseph Anenih pledged loyalty to Buhari. 4 PDP Deputy Governors have defected to APC- Benue, Ondo, Plateau, and Jigawa! And so many politicians have left for APC. People like Olusola Oke, PDP governorship candidate in 2012 elections and former National Legal Adviser of PDP, General Airehvbare, PDP Edo governorship candidate in 2012 elections against Oshiomhole.

The way things are going, PDP is going into extinction!

Sad...

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
shaqhead:

They aare all fine o
Barcanista is now a blackmarket petrol dealer aftr his phone repair shop caught fire-u kno he is an engineer. He coms in here once in a while, comments n run away

temitemi1 got tit pregnant n he is runing up n down to get money for dowry. He wl soon come here for contributons because his landlord is aftr him.

Tit is heavily preggy wt twins for temitemi lyk I told u. Her akara fryin bizness is booming as she has added Ogi to it. It wl b a long tym b4 we c her but we hv agreed to send texcoco (baba blue) for Omugwo.

Chukwudi44 is nt feelin too good o..U kno he is a vulcanizer-a tube exploded in his face n he vomitted instantly. He has decided to b a tailor nt fashion designer o. His wife is taken good care of him though.

Firefire is fine o...His keke biz hasnt bn too good of late and is makin do as section head of civilian JTF in Gombe but he has decidd to go back to skul. He applied to d Open University.

Lets pray against d spiriit of suicide.
Say aftr me...Any power of suicide, over their liives....dieeeeeeeeeeee
Chei ! U bad gann

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
dennismukoro:
who do think is best for the contract. imangine another man from north comming to his own town to get a contract. is not possible

no man from the north should, however we know how the country as certain criteria might not be met before he was awarded such.... modalities like that would determine if he would continue or not. merit based sharing of contracts.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by castrokins(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
clubone0501:
Not again..
soon we will be back to square one angry

How Much Is The Coffee Brown Window Blind? I Have Two Windows, Both 5ft x 5ft.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Keegan: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
donphilopus:

Don't be surprised to see gej himself decamp soon. PDP is dead and buried!
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by kolamilan(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
This defecting of a thing is getting much. Is time for me to defect to another party. any idea on party to defect to?
KOWA go dey okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"FG Wants Us To Feed Pupils Rice, Beans, Vegetable, Crayfish With Just N35" / Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / Governor Almakura's Witnesses Turn Against Him To Testify That Maku Won Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.