Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta (33141 Views)

Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Breaking News: Niger Delta billionaire Ayirimi Emami Defects To APC In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by queridasally(f): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
My problem with all this defection is the pollution this defectors will cause.Most of them defecting are the very roth themselves, no loyalty,traitors who would leave their partys at their down times they are in alone for the gains,not to contribute their quota or further the course.there ought to be a law against defectors!.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by lastpage: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
BTW: Whats with all these Politicians behaving like Prostitutes?

If all these PD.Pigs were rolling with Jonathan a few days ago...........and deserting him at this critical moment, two things are obvious:

1.) APC cannot trust them...Buhari must not trust them. No one must trust such humanbeing.

2.) They were not really with Jonathan, they were just there for the benefits!

I think like in football, we should have a specified "Transfer Window" .....or[size=18pt] "DEFECTION WINDOW" which is when Politicians can defect.[/size]
No defection in-between.

MURTHERFUCKERS!
angry angry angry

What'ya all say to that?

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by akilo1: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
the guy is a smart guy.jona is gone and he need backup and what do u think he should do?
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by omenka(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
grin grin grin grin

When did Jonathan become a leper that everyone is running away from him?

The life is harsh, this man campaigned for Jonathan just a few weeks ago!

Chai Jonathan
Here he was with the guy a couple of months ago. He paid the dude a private visit at his residence.

Failure is an orphan indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by AdesinaOlajide(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
I'm really not enjoying all this defection anymore. ..I hope they don't over contaminate APC, whereas this is really weakening the supposed opposition meant to keep APC on it's toes.
When our President-Elect starts dealing with them, them go port back, na time.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Keegan: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:
Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, DSP Alamieyeseigha, Demeji Bankole all defected to the Ruling APC.

Change is here.

As frail as GMB may look from outside, he is the most potent among our politicians. Now we can see all those who do not want him to be our president, they can jump but they can't hide. Uhmmn, the fear of Buhari truly is the beginning of discipline.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Hitunnu(f): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Funny nation! We shall see where all these defection will lead us to.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by otokx(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
AdesinaOlajide:
I'm really not enjoying all this defection anymore. ..I hope they don't over contaminate APC, whereas this is really weakening the supposed opposition meant to keep APC on it's toes.
When our President-Elect starts dealing with them, them go port back, na time.

This defection thing is making the victory bitter - sweet.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by lastpage: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
humberjade:
All these billionaires and politicians u see decamping here and there are not doing so to betray GEJ as such, they're just doing so to protect their interests; to protect their ill-gotten wealth or better still increase it if allowed.

They think it will be difficult 4 d Gen to hunt down his corrupt party men.

I just hope my able General will stand firm on his promise to fight corruption staunchly.

I still have faith in this "No Cerbisticate" Mallam!

If he can go to such length to put Umaru Dikko in a CRATE, to be IMPORTED from the U.K, where he ran to, after looting our Money in 1983.....I think the General wil come good this time as well.

The only problem is that we are in a "demonstration of Craze" ..... where criminal Legislators use the threat of Impeachment to hamstring a President from acting in the interest of the masses.

lets keep our fingers crossed.

BTW: Did anyone also read that Dezziani Allisson Madueke has "submitted" her private Jet ......and the missing $20Billion has "suddenly re=appeared" back in a Zenith Bank Account!

Cheesux...... thief can fear, eehn? shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by ademoladeji(m): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
deolu2000:

he is protecting his interest and securing his economic future.
ECONOMIC FUTURE
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by seankay(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
ademoladeji:
Wetin Billionaire dey find for Politics?
Ole!!!
Power and Fame

2 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Must dey always be AGIP

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by ochland: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
clubone0501:
Not again..
soon we will be back to square one angry
. How do I get one of this in my house and hw much does d white one cost each window
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by ogalawyer(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
donphilopus:
I don't just know why I don't like this billionaire of a guy. BTW, these people have all deserted Jonathan. It ain't fair. I could still recall the number of times GEJ visited this guy before he was humiliated at the polls!
lolz..nobody has deserted Jonathan. Rather it is based on Jonathan's instructions that politicians are deserting the PDP. There's a plot to prevent the PDP from claiming the Governorship seat in Delta state and some other states in the south. This is partly due to the fact that the PDP governorship candidate in Delta state, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa is not popular with the political heavy weights in Delta state and the fact that he is from Delta north region of the state and the Urhobo's, due to their very partisan nature, want to hold on to power by all means. Another reason is that Jonathan wants to ensure that APC wins some oil states to ensure a smooth administration at the centre, thereby garnering more goodwill and buying a bigger stake in the incoming government. Expect more defections from the PDP to the APC in the next few days, especially in the south south states. Also, expect APC to win some key PDP south south states in the up coming elections. Nigerian politics is a very dirty game and there are a lot of conspiracies hidden from the eyes of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by lastpage: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Miscellaneous:

I am from delta ……and I see many people defecting to apc in the coming years. It's not about jonathan it's because jonathan's kinsmen who are thugs are now godfathers of pdo overnight ……… how can tompolo be controlling the affairs of the state? How can a militant? Every sensible person will switch to apc just as I have done………… you are from delta, right? when are u switching?

Miscellaneous:

I am from delta ……and I see many people defecting to apc in the coming years. It's not about jonathan it's because jonathan's kinsmen who are thugs are now godfathers of pdo overnight ……… how can tompolo be controlling the affairs of the state? How can a militant? Every sensible person will switch to apc just as I have done………… you are from delta, right? when are u switching?

But how come you did not express this OPINION..... before Jonathan lost the election, if you really believed what you have just said?

Now that Jonathan has lost, everyone has one reason or the other, to condemn him. angry angry

Infact, go and read all your threads since November or December and you will not find a single one where you criticised Jonathan or expressed a negative opinion.

"YOU" are no different from the prostitute Politician.
I am sure you do/will do worse in real life.

Asewo no be work o...........Na management Oooooo.....

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by iheoms: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
GEJ till................ grin grin

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by AdesinaOlajide(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
otokx:

This defection thing is making the victory bitter - sweet.
Lool..you know right! I'm really feeling sorry for GEJ.
Failure is an orphan

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Mistaarhlohki(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
clubone0501:
Not again..
soon we will be back to square one angry

Brother this matter tire me....is there no system to restrict them from defecting to infect us....which kind winsh be Dis na? grin

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Dubemkelly(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Politics and its funny outlook in Nigeria. Cross carpeting seems to be the other of the day, genuine politicians/ statesmen are gone, all we have are lion in sheep skin.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by donem: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
redcliff:

Lets wait and see! Left to me i would not accept anybody coming in from the other sinking ship because fact is, they would sink my ship too!

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Tshaphilo: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls someone should tell my Excellency. that this one just crossed carpet to save his oil blocs oo

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Kennedykak(f): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
donphilopus:
I don't just know why I don't like this billionaire of a guy. BTW, these people have all deserted Jonathan. It ain't fair. I could still recall the number of times GEJ visited this guy before he was humiliated at the polls!
My dear the tree has fallen and all the birds have flown away

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by 989900: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
All the crooks are now crossing to APC. Naija!
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by pomsky: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
donphilopus:

[size=20pt]......that's why it's called poli-ticks my friend. The ticks are there to suck the blood and life out of you.
Once you're through, they move on to the next prey!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Jaypea98: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:
Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, DSP Alamieyeseigha, Demeji Bankole all defected to the Ruling APC.

Change is here.
U are either an incorrigible liar or an ignoramus.....

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by donphilopus: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Miscellaneous:

I'm from the sister-state (Edo). I've always been an ardent supporter of APC!

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by humberjade: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
lastpage:

I still have faith in this "No Cerbisticate" Mallam!

If he can go to such length to put Umaru Dikko in a CRATE, to be IMPORTED from the U.K, where he ran to, after looting our Money in 1983.....I think the General wil come good this time as well.

The only problem is that we are in a "demonstration of Craze" ..... where criminal Legislators use the threat of Impeachment to hamstring a President from acting in the interest of the masses.

lets keep our fingers crossed.

BTW: Did anyone also read that Dezziani Allisson Madueke has "submitted" her private Jet ......and the missing $20Billion has "suddenly re=appeared" back in a Zenith Bank Account!

Cheesux...... thief can fear, eehn? shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

U are very correct...I just hope he won't dance to d tune of d legislators and just do the right thing...He's strong-willed, so I hope he survives d murky waters of Nigerian politics doing good.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by clubone0501: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
castrokins:

How Much Is The Coffee Brown Window Blind? I Have Two Windows, Both 5ft x 5ft.

around 19 -20k per window.

call or whatapps..or better still drop ur contact
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
This goes a long way to tell you d mentality, orientation and ideology of these criminal politician. They can't even hold on to a party dey have long parasistically feasted from.
U ain't fooling any person but yourselves. Useless politician.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by clubone0501: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
ochland:
. How do I get one of this in my house and hw much does d white one cost each window

dear sir,

Kindly call or whatsapps ..so we are on the same page.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Akiika: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:

Change is here.

You even suck at lying!
shuoooooo, na from UK prison Ibori defect to APC?
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
kolamilan:
KOWA go dey okay
ok, i will think abt it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Random Facts About Ebonyi / Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.