Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta (33140 Views)

Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Breaking News: Niger Delta billionaire Ayirimi Emami Defects To APC In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Akiika: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
The good thing about all of these defection is that when EFCC, ICPC start picking them up for their atrocities,....nobody will accuse Buhari of witch-hunting because they are his party members. Kontunuu!

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by suwailad(f): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
gearcoin:
Abeg who help me to see d following:
Barcanista
Temitemi
Tit
Chukuwudi44
Firefire
I hope they did not commit suicide?

i saw barcanista but he now talks nonsense and now a like and share hunter
Temitemi is now anti-tribalistic but still exhibiting his/her robotic idiocy sometimes
tit is long gone, committed suicide close to the lagoon, i mean he/she jumped headlong into the lagoon
Chukwudi44, for real i dont know about this amala
Firefire don mellow down. now he is supporting the lifeless valor his saTans keep on displaying around the forum.The Fire is gone!

3 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by princemillla(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Infact I defect from my bedroom to my toilet
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by LKO(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ayeri would not decamp to APC without an approval from Gov Uduaghan. The grand plot is to deny Okowa victory.

3 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by lastpage: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
iheoms:
GEJ till................ grin grin

Till Jonathan becomes Mrs Buhari! shocked shocked grin

Lastpage!

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by lastpage: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
This defecting of a thing is getting much. Is time for me to defect to another party. any idea on party to defect to?

Hmmmm........... try [size=18pt]Y.D.P![/size]

That useless Party wey carry INEC go Court say make dem cancel election because of them!

Like say dem fit get common 10Votes for the whole Nigeria. grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Bimpe29: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
So the "Fresh Air" is no longer fresher! Bandwagon effect. One by one they don dey
go. Looking forward to seeing the last man standing in the erstwhile most vibrant political party.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by rusher14: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Na KOWA Party sure pass. grin grin
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by mayorkyzo: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is my problem with the nigerian political scene...there's no ideology..just people trying to feel their deep pockets..these thieves and looters now decamping to APC...
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by francescainnoce(f): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
I'm beginning to think that their is DEFINATELY more to all these than what they make us know... It aiint just politics Mahn ...some sunset beach Kindaf stuff going on but God will expose them all...
God bless Nigeria
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by castrokins(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
clubone0501:

around 19 -20k per window.

call or whatapps..or better still drop ur contact

That's Insane Bro. I Got A Bloke In Uyo Who Offered To Do 7k Per Window. Not Asking You Down Though. Guess I'd Stick To The Guy. Thanks
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by handie(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:
Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, DSP Alamieyeseigha, Demeji Bankole all defected to the Ruling APC.

Change is here. grin grin
bros you can lie o! The entire igbinedion family is PDP o. Lucky's younger sister Barr. Omosede Igbinedion is even an house of reps candidate under PDP o. Which day lucky Join APC na? James Ibori is still a PDP kingmaker in Delta o.... His daughter is even contesting for a house of assemblyship under the PDP. Alays just won a senatorial seat under PDP. Abeg if you wan lie, try talk better lie
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
We will still hold strong GEJ

GEJ my hero
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by fejicruz(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
If u like tattoo Buhari on ur brain.....No more of reaping where you did not sow.
Sai Buhari
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by M4gunners: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=14pt]So Jonathan is now alone[/size]
He is not we are solidly behind him.As those defecting, they are no more relevant to PDP. They are only going there to crate problems.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by OperationIgrigi: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
**grins** That illiterate oil bunkerer just wants to protect his illegal wealth. I will be watching Buhari closely on how he deals with these crooks. **LOLS**
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by garriboy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:
Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, DSP Alamieyeseigha, Demeji Bankole all defected to the Ruling APC.

Errm...James Ibori is in jail in d UK man.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by clubone0501: 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
castrokins:

That's Insane Bro. I Got A Bloke In Uyo Who Offered To Do 7k Per Window. Not Asking You Down Though. Guess I'd Stick To The Guy. Thanks

lol...im guessing its not wooden venetian blinds. ..maybe aluminium or pvc..if u know anybody that can do it for 7k anywhere in Nigeria ...I use God almighty beg u...give me his contact.

Working presenting in ewet housing. ..im so interested sir
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Piddo(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:

Political prostitutes. APC should not take the same criminals from PDP. They are all fair weather friends.

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:36am On Apr 09, 2015
LMAyedun:

James Ibori? For real? Even in UK prison? ALAMS? U fell my hand bigtym, used to think u'r....LIES!
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by swezenberg(m): 12:59am On Apr 09, 2015
Miscellaneous:

u speak of him as though he is a god.

Yes he is a god but not God because there is only one God.

Read your Bible well and see where the bible referred to us as gods.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by guiddoti: 1:04am On Apr 09, 2015
kamez:
Ashewo politician..
If u like defect, if u like defecate...
grin cheesy
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Miscellaneous(m): 2:49am On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=swezenberg post=32504845]

Yes he is a god but not God because there is only one God.

Read your Bible well and see where the bible to us as gods.[/quote

u cast abeq
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by kemisole(f): 4:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Political flirts....every tom,dick& harry defecting to APC.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 09, 2015
LMAyedun:

Onuku James is still incarcerated in the UK.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by castrokins(m): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2015
clubone0501:

lol...im guessing its not wooden venetian blinds. ..maybe aluminium or pvc..if u know anybody that can do it for 7k anywhere in Nigeria ...I use God almighty beg u...give me his contact.

Working presenting in ewet housing. ..im so interested sir

It's Wooden Bro. Oya Wait, I'd Be Back In Uyo On The 24th. We Go Gather Go Meet The Guy.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by JesChill(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Story....any quick profit business get comma......Nigerians haba!!!!
horlartunes1:
lol... ,meanwhile if you i'll like to start importing branded product
like Samsung Galaxy phones, Blackberries And Even Marc Book Pro from the Original manufacturers and get it delivered
to your door step and make profit of 300% reselling them here in Nigeria
And Much More visit my profile to know how to get started!.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE COMMON ALIEXPRESS OR DHGATE YOU ALREADY KNOW
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Ephemmm: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2015
XBLadez:
Funny! I wonder what constitutes a change. Is it the name of the party or the name of its members?
Obj was a core PDP member for almost 16 years, and now he's suddenly APC coz he saw it coming?
There's no change, my dears

This is why you have to give kudos to Jagaban. He would never change his position as an opposition: na the person who needs his service and co-operation will run after him. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by mashodehammer: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2015
This defection is a bad news for our Democracy
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by ideology(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Nigerian politics is so disgraceful.
Gullible masses are not helping issues.
Politicians have turned Nigeria into their private property, at the end oil money is the center of all this ……

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Officers Given Ultimatum To Lose "Pot-bellies" (pic) - COAS / #AtikuIsComing vs #AtikuBusted Trend Over Impending Tribunal Judgement / FG Unveils Take-off Of High Speed Train From Abuja To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.