Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta (33142 Views)

Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Breaking News: Niger Delta billionaire Ayirimi Emami Defects To APC In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Speechless until TAN deflects to APC lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by QuotaSystem: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
This thug thinks he can hide from GMB'S anti corruption lens by staying under his nose, he is in for a shocker.

Meanwhile I just saw the ghost of PDP, kilode?

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by zonax(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lol. Who's next
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by SenatorM(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
another thief enters into APC Camp... Grand Oil Bunker

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Gej hav learnt his lesson

Bleep all this political ashawoss
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by tartar9(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
they are all abadoning jona,oritsejafor will soon defect

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by zicoraads: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
clubone0501:
Not again..
soon we will be back to square one angry

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Emade(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
More to follow that is nigeria no body care about name or intergrity al we care about is money n power APC PDP no diffrence

2 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Defcon1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
datguru:
Someone said he gets his money from illegal oil deals, so will joining the APC make buhari's government to favor him ?
He is on his own.
From what l heard, the words "Buhari" and" illegal" don't go together.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by waternogetemeny: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Why wont a tribal jingoist join APC? Are they not fielding his tribes man? hissssssss!

He should take a look at Rivers and see how all the party are fielding candidate from a group that is not upto 1% of the population in the state.

Let power rotate in Delta, for the sake of unity. Let us not get greedy with power.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by esantex(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
there is God oooo
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by redcliff: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
datguru:
Someone said he gets his money from illegal oil deals, so will joining the APC make buhari's government to favor him ?

Lets wait and see! Left to me i would not accept anybody coming in from the other sinking ship because fact is, they would sink my ship too!
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Kposkila: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
A bunker defect to APC, wolves in sheep clothing... Wat wud be of APC after about 16 years is wat is befalling PDP now!

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by spako4(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
FAILURE IS AN ORPHAN

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by ammyluv2002(f): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
How i wish all the defection to other political parties will be allowed at an admin fee of 40m per movement; payable to Federal government. Imagine using this money to fund education

7 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by XBLadez: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
SammyHoe:
Speechless until TAN deflects to APC lipsrsealed
It's called defect, Buhari's brother

2 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by adebisiolumide5(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
No!!!!!! we don't wanr!! them wan reap where dey didn't sow!!!!
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by deolu2000(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
ademoladeji:
Wetin Billionaire dey find for Politics?
Ole!!!
he is protecting his interest and securing his economic future.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by swezenberg(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Decamping does not stop some of these people from going to Jail. It is a pity children of today and those on nairaland never witnessed Buhari's days. They are not even safe in APC. I trust the only General that never tolerated corruption. He will sort them out after May 29. They all think decamping is the only solution to avoid being tried. Good for APC but it is a snare for the decampees at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by campusflavour: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
all of them go enter apc make i see how buhari wan arrest them for corrupt charges? afterall they have changed

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Barawo anyway com we need sweepers u r wlcm igbos and dis der naija delta broda dem be weree jatijati wit no sense at all david mark until e remain only u?
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by oseiwe(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Change!!! me too don defect oh.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by ceedeez: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
I pray you people will remain there when buhari and tinubu disagrees. 'Cos surely it must happen. I love my country Nigeria.
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by swezenberg(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
campusflavour:
all of them go enter apc make i see how buhari wan arrest them for corrupt charges? afterall they have changed

Shoooo! You think he can't. I will remind you of this statement when he starts
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by donbachi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Crying in isoko language with PEJ voice
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by UnknownT: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Why wont a tribal jingoist join APC? Are they not fielding his tribes man? hissssssss!

He should take a look at Rivers and see how all the party are fielding candidate from a group that is not upto 1% of the population in the state.

Let power rotate in Delta, for the sake of unity. Let us not get greedy with power.
He is Itsekiri not Urhobo

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Emmahunk(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/breaking-news-ayirimi-emami-defects-to-apc-in-delta/

One beautiful thing about this whole thing is that GMB does not care whose ox is gored.
I still repeat, '' GMB'S SWEEPING WITH THAT BROOM WILL SHOCK THE ENTIRE NATION ''
There is no hiding place for evil any more.

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by dennismukoro(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
some of u talking trash. who told u he is bunker. if u guys dont know about him dont talk
Kposkila:
A bunker defect to APC, wolves in sheep clothing... Wat wud be of APC after about 16 years is wat is befalling PDP now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed / Governor Almakura's Witnesses Turn Against Him To Testify That Maku Won Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.