Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike (46767 Views)

Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike / Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Adefaze:
quoted wike speech on LIVE television

another way of needing IGBO's help by drag them into the matter by mentioning Ojukwu. AND because OF THIS, IGBOS IN PH WILL CONSIDER VOTING FOR PDP I GUESS.

i dont blame people using igbos/ojukwu/civil war matter as a political hot-cake... i blame the people that present themselves tools as a political pawn.
Pawn must surely be sacrificed for the king to live on.

12 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by chimsimdindu: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
WE REJECT THAT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS , AMEN !

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Zonacom:

Exactly bro. Wike and Amaechi only remember they are igbo when it suits their propaganda, other times they are ikwerre. Wike should be careful and avoid forcefully aligning the SE with them. Also he should avoid using Ojukwu's name anyhow.

Correct! I agree with you on this. Leave the name of the great Ojukwu alone.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by dallyemmy: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
May God deliver Rivers State from the hands of wicked and unreasonable men!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Remii(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
did I read robbed your brother? they gave GEJ 7m+ votes in the north how many did their own brother, GMB get in the whole of SS&SE? everyone in PH said election did hold, even the Prof couldn't read the purported result you spearheaded.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by user1818: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://bloggernodes..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by chamboy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:
Ameachi again

I am not suprise to hear this beause Ameachi is also thugs

APC ''Association of past criminals''

Wike go ask Somalia people how war be if war start now you go fit stand am
Y u mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by freeborn76(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Stupid rantings of a slowpoke! See the man wey wan be governor of a state, shame! To think some deranged fools will still vote him beats my imagination. Oloshi! Dan iska kawe! Onye iberibe! sad sad sad

8 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Pesuzok(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
ib2015:
Wike i stand with u.....ss and se will no longer be the footstool of the north and southwest!

Please leave SE alone, don't play SE like a pawn , the SE has always been struggling, the SW, N, and even SS don't like the SE.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
nokingasgod:

...and you will loose like Ojukwu and still like Ojukwu, you perhaps will blame your loss on Okorocha for not joining your side of the fray. But very much unlike Ojukwu, after your loss and for the rest of your life, you will be relegated and remain irrelevant in both local and national schemes.

Read my signature...
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Thosen(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why is he Orubebe-ing?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by GodblessNig247(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
That statement is inciting . pls stop it wike!

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Pesuzok(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tekzyflex:
Apc will surely lose Rivers;even Amaechi knows that. U can't win an election wen u are still owing civil servants their salaries couple with pensioners. It won't work! We need change and our PVC will speak for us on Saturday. I don't like Wike as a person but I will vote for PDP because of Amaechi.

Thank you let the PVC be the weapon and not the guns let's see how it goes and who wins.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by computermouse(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Adefaze:
quoted wike speech on LIVE television

His ranting cheesy and also his a disgrace to the nation, a garage tout grin when i once said he was not fit to be a minister in this country amongst friends they felt i was joking* his on live Tv and is also talking, the amount of lives taken because of his ambition would speak against him...
if it he wins at all- which God would not allow, he would never be sworn in before God takes his life.
Who robbed Jonathan of the presidency? HIS IN COMPETENCE for not being able to jail people like WIKE!!! for financial crimes -and he has the audacity to talk? shame on him, Orubebe also tried to destroy nigeria and what happened his name and that of his generation has been tarnished by that singular act.
At least we know those terrorising River State* this is what happens when an armed robber and a street tout have power they destroy the innocent....

7 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Gistdutch: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wike orubebeism has started again,pls take Jegamicin. Highly effective for wike kind of disease called orubebeism.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by hensben(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
He is beating the drum of war now, when it starts you wouldn't find him and his family in the battle field, they will flee to abroad like Ojukwu..

4 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by IEDA: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
freeborn76:
Stupid rantings of a slowpoke! See the man wey wan be governor of a state, shame! To think some deranged fools will still vote him beats my imagination. Oloshi! Dan iska kawe! Onye iberibe! sad sad sad
from your comment now,what separates you from those deranged fools as you claim...useless bastard
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Collynzo9: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
With oil producing states in the opposition, for the first time we will have elected officials (governors, senators, reps) leading the clamour for control of their resources rather than militants and other pressure groups.
The elected officials have been silent about this in the past because of their so called alignment with the center.
The next 4 years will be like never seen before in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by ireneidiva(f): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's a rant until reality hits you in the face.

Even Buhari knew the implications of forcing Rivers State to become an APC state .....Go figure
'Forcing'? Crap.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Sloan: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
How will a bloody civilian like Wike face-up to Boko Haram, not to mention a professional NA when they are fighting a war at full strength?

Even Ojukwu, a man who was only a colonel by the beginning of the war but nonetheless a trained soldier was beaten flat and pummelled into submission until he ran away. He came back a docile man and tried to re-integrate himself into the country after he learned the hard way.

Unlike Ojukwu, the NA will not make the mistake again to allow a war-monger get others killed but escape with is own life, family and property! If Wike starts a war, I hope the government makes announcement to ask people who don't want to be part of his madness to temporarily leave to another state / area and then swoop in on him to annihilate him completely. There will be no trips to Abuja for photo ops or no victor, no vanquished! A selfish man like Wike ready to plunge a big country of ~180M into war must not be allowed to get others killed and waste everyones time talking nonsense when his end is clear from BEFORE the beginning of the war!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by justjify(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wike said, "I was told Amaechi is paying some thugs...". Oga Wike, when you become governor, will you lead the state based on hearsay? Will you be an amebor governor ? shocked

6 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by peteruuu(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
d

kontunu

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by ib2015: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pesuzok:

Please leave SE alone, don't play SE like a pawn , the SE has always been struggling, the SW, N, and even SS don't like the SE.
Everyone has a point of view and his or her opinion. I have mine and you have yours but never cross it by dictating to me what I can say or not say!
If you feel you are alone and not liked, so be it but the truth will stand. The SE will not be the footstool of the north....not anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by renzie: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmm.. This is serious this guys should calm down. fighting a war is not that easy. However, it's good to note that Amaechi wants to cause trouble, he has not to realised that the average South south person will vote for PDP apart from few followers of Amaechi that moved to APC with him. Although I see Dakuku the APC governorship candidate as a better person compared to Wike, unfortunately people are not going to vote with that understanding. People are going to vote against Amaechi who they see as a saboteur, someone that worked against the interest of the Region. the average south south man and even south east is not happy with Amaechi apart from people that stand to personally gain from his group. PDP will win in Rivers state any day even in a free and fair election. Although the 1.4M votes for Jonathan was not real it was abnormally high.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
kolmart:
Ha! can you hear this stupid and bastard nigerian? because of power!! I pray that he and his family will see war not nigerians IJN because of power? Na wah ooo

Stuupidd...
Baaastard...
Jesus...
All in same statement... guess who is sick here...
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wike remember say "command don change gear" I hear say this general dey share prison terms like loiloi. Your own fit reach 350 years for Kirikiri with this kain statement o.

In Ikwere voice " it have do e"
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Reference(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dear Mr. Wike. I welcome your position in the overall interest of democracy but if you must lead the charge your feet must be solidly planted in the foundation of good governance. Nothing short of this will give you any traction to proceed beyond this election or elected office because quite frankly your reputation both within your party and in the general polity is, putting it mildly, next to zero.

Your struggle to position yourself has been very unethical, full of treachery, crass and hopelessly nepotistic.

Personally the only thing permitting right thinking people swallowing your candidacy is that your predecessor is just as bad and no one will want to return to the early years of the 4th Republic and the one party state of affairs.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Pesuzok(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The Rivers elections must hold on Saturday like other states. The APC should be very careful with the type of politics they are trying to play here. You want to have Lagos, kano & Rivers? undecided undecided

The PDP will remain strong in the SE/SS.

APC are trying to prevent what happened in the presidential election from repeating. So are you saying that election should not hold because you don't want APC to have those 3 STATES? APC wants a free and fair election which they are sure of winning. Let the masses decide which party they want to govern their state and not you or Wike should decide for them.

For me I want Rivers State to belong to APC same as the Federal.
Look at Port Harcourt intl airport.,just because of Rivers opposition to the doctor federal that airport is a disgrace to we all.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Ayima: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wike if you think war is a joke go and wake ojukwu in the grave and ask what is the meaning of war and how to start it, foolish man because u want to be a governor by force.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by soulmate777: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
The Lord will see us through
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by buoye1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ayam not surprised,Evans Bipi said more.....bloody touts

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by adenna82: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
We are waiting to see how you will go about it. The Igbos will stand aside to watch as you embark on such journey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) / Why Is Borno State Not Paying VAT? (Photos) / MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.