Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike (46766 Views)

Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike / Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by obailala(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
How I just wish this Wike of a man would just lose this election. The man is just an uncouth tout!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Zonacom:

Exactly bro. Wike and Amaechi only remember they are igbo when it suits their propaganda, other times they are ikwerre. Wike should be careful and avoid forcefully aligning the SE with them. Also he should avoid using Ojukwu's name anyhow.

johnydon22

Is southeast not PDP?...Did you even understand the message before jumping to comment and criticize albeit blindly

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/s-east-pdp-caucus-resolves-to-remain-in-
opposition/
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
timota:
And u will be defeated the same way ojukwu was defeated

LISTEN! I have seen a vision about you. When this war starts , you will be the first to go down in the roadside.

Call ojukwu's name again, and I will trace you , find you on ur pit hole and start the war with you

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by princessdairies(f): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Just ranting for the sake of ranting.

Wike, you cannot do more than a dead rat whether election in Rivers is postponed or not.

A killer is always scared of death. You're hunted by your past deeds hence you're convulsing!

Remember that Buhari passed a message to people like you in his acceptance speech when he said:

"Boko Haram will soon know the strength of our collective will"

That statement is not only for the Boko Boys. It's for all the trouble makers.
all said,tnk u very much my brother
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by babatopthope: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
let wike go and die in the lagoon,who cares!!!! i wonder why pdp ve to choose person like this fool as ther flag bearer in rivers state, let me remind you ojukwu lead the war but he never won, you will loose the war go ahead and start it.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by adezzy01(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

another way of needing IGBO's help by drag them into the matter by mentioning Ojukwu. AND because OF THIS, IGBOS IN PH WILL CONSIDER VOTING FOR PDP I GUESS.

i dont blame people using igbos/ojukwu/civil war matter as a political hot-cake... i blame the people that present themselves tools as a political pawn.
Pawn must surely be sacrificed for the king to live on.
. Waka / Sheygey or what do you call yourself leave our past leaders out of your war , waka sheygey lol.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by samsonbazy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Start d war if u are not a bastard,by the time you get rotten in d prison,u wil knw dat u are on your own.Big empty headed fool.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by ogene007: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Amaechi wants to get his punishment for his sins against GEJ. Let him try and see how it all plays out. Buhari and APC should understand that being President-elect does not translate to being sworn-in if may 29 is scuttled. I think APC is taking GEJ's docility for granted, and that is why they are generating heat in Ekiti, Lagos, Rivers and Imo. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please mods, why put these tribal threads on the front page?

Do you know all this could lead to a bloodbath?

Please be responsible.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by otitookoro(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
The clueless gej was overwhelmingly defeated even in River State. the military and plaice helped rigged rivers presidential poll for Jonathan to avoid being embarrassed by the Apc. No election whatsoever took place in all s/e and s/s states. election result were written in hotel room, beer parlor and guest houses. Haba, fraudulent people and tribes (igbo and ijaws). The Nigeria state will crush wike, asari, tompolo etc the way the igbos and biafra were shamefully defeated. Ojukwu, Achebe went to their grave with their heads bowed and cowed and so will all other bastard tribes, that waged war against Nigeria. It is only a puppet like gej (apology to ameachi) that accepted defeat so easily. should gej have acted otherwise, by now igbos and ijaws will be history- cowards.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Skoopy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
And you want to belief this man has a brain, he doesn't talk like a barrister who knows the implications of his utterances. In the hands of Wike, rivers state will be a safe haven for crime / cult activities.

Also he will disappoint mama peace so elegantly, only time will tell.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by PassingShot(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
princessdairies:
all said,tnk u very much my brother

Thank you too.

Shouldn't this guy even be picked up already? This is very gross.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by babajero(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Wike, you cannot do more than a dead rat whether election in Rivers is postponed or not.

A killer is always scared of death. You're hunted by your past deeds hence you're convulsing!

Remember that Buhari passed a message to people like you in his acceptance speech when he said:

Don't be too sure, boko fought and killed innocent and unarmed people, but this people are different they dont kill people they kill the economy, so how can you run the country or fund the forces without the economy. Think
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by mKc9ET(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sorry bro I knw hw it hurts evry one us here, but comes to fighting ur on ur own.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by XBLadez: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Amaechi is a confused homo sapien. If he tries rubbish in Rivers, his family will look for him
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
jaybee3:
Isn't this treasonable?
Why would any sane human being vote this guy to govern them
he will be arrested soon
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Defcon1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
There are so many uncivilized and unabashed thugs masquerading as politicians in this country.

Imagine a gubernatorial candidate spewing such highly inflammatory rhetoric...on mass media!!!

Forget about change or transformation, no Nigerian politician really cares about the poor masses

How can you convince me you care, when you cheat, intimidate, maim and kill to win...makes absolutely no sense!

I can't help but marvel at the thought that some people alive and well today will die on Saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Kingspin(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Amaechi knows he will lose the election so he want to disrupt the poll.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Is this to get Ndigbo votes?
Non of your business.... Itshekiri man
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by mulattoclaro(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
coded01:
By the Special Grace Of GOD, Nigeria won't break but stand against every oppression of the devil... IN JESUS NAME... AMEN... cheesy

GOD BLESS NIGERIA... cheesy
with the way things are going, secession is the answer. I vote for secession.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
adezzy01:
. Waka / Sheygey or what do you call yourself leave our past leaders out of your war , waka sheygey lol.
are you alright? go and take phensic. ooooooooooooooooooooooo i forget, fake drugs imported by your brothers can not cure u.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by TopHand: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oya make APC and PDP just sit down 4 one place make the people vote, no result sheet snatching, no army intimidation, no killer thug squads rampaging, make the people just vote make we count, what rivers state people want na weitin they go get, make nobody do magomago
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
jaybee3:
Isn't this treasonable?
apc said they would form parallel government if they lose election. isn't that treasonable? gej just didn't have balls to grab hat foul mouth amaechi

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by PassingShot(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kingspin:
Amaechi knows he will lose the election so he want to disrupt the poll.

Does that justify Wike threatening Nigeria with war?

This man should be picked up already.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by austinkenneth: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Adefaze:
quoted wike speech on LIVE television

Hey F*ck you Wike,

Please leave Ojukwu out of this for the follwoing reasons:
(i) You and your people, the Ikwerres have being denying since midway through the civil war that Ojukwu led that ure not Igbos. You yourself have not yet agreed that you are Igbo. You have been denying it and now that your sky seems to falling in, you are shifting ground and you want to be Igbo and Ojukwu is your leader. You want to ride on the back of being an Igbo to get to power.

(ii) You're a tout. Even though you are likely to win in Rivers. You're still a tout. Maybe the change sweeping throught the country will change you but for now you're still a tout.

(iii) You are going to win. But you know it that you do not have the good of Rivers people in your heart.
Adefaze:

Hey F*ck you Wike,

(i) You and your people, the Ikwerres have being denying since midway through the civil war that Ojukwu led that ure not Igbos. You yourself have not yet agreed that you are Igbo. You have been denying it and now that your sky seems to falling in, you are shifting ground and you want to be Igbo and Ojukwu is your leader. You want to ride on the back of being an Igbo to get to power.

(ii) You're a tout. Even though you are likely to win in Rivers. You're still a tout. Maybe the change sweeping throught the country will change you but for now you're still a tout.

(iii) You are going to win. But you know it that you do not have the good of Rivers people in your heart.
Adefaze:

Hey F*ck you Wike,

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by wordcat(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohhohohohoh
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

This is how we laugh in Tuareg-Mali
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
jaybee3:
Isn't this treasonable?

grin grin...is english ppl's problem, He said against APC not Nigeria, He is a lawyer not an illiterate like Amaechi that Uniport help with ordinary pass out not even a 3rd class

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Spirit1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wike stop dragging the SE (Igbos) into your personal politics. Igbo's supported Buhari too. Politics is not a do or die affair. Before you start a war, first return the so called "abandoned properties" back to Igbos.
We don't want war again. The war has been fought 45 years ago and lost. We believe in one Nigeria. A fair Nigeria where we can all co-exist. Where our properties and investments are secure even in the face of political disagreements.
Have you noticed that during the civil war the Igbos fought against the SE and North, but our properties remained intact after the war ended. We didn't fight against your people the SS, but you seized our properties.
Start by working with Jonathan and all prominent SS politicians to return our properties, before dragging us to war.
We are not interested in another war.
Unlike the SS, the SW have been excellent host to us.
Instead of fighting, think of building a formidable opposition to APC.
In a democracy, the opposition can be just as strong.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by deletrue: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Rubbish! Who is Buhari? Is Buhari having any strenght to fight. Buhari to me, is just a dead wood waiting and marking time.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by timota(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

LISTEN! I have seen a vision about you. When this war starts , you will be the first to go down in the roadside.

Call ojukwu's name again, and I will trace you , find you on ur pit hole and start the war with you
ojukwu was a coward who started a war and ran away leaving others to suffer and for u,u are a false prophet with only one destination lake of fire.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by tinsel: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
These people are now in love with the south east. After the war the only we have abandoned property issue was River state. They seized igbo properties and called it abandoned properties. In all the elections in Nigeria they had been voting for the Northern candidates. We Igbos we have short memory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.