Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo (42409 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by bengoodcreature: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2015
D APC has spoken it all, CHANGE, GEJ has been changed toAPC in d Federal therefore Fashola has to be changed to PDP in d state. Godwil must be done.

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Chiaka(f): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2015
emusmith:

The Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate in Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has urged Igbo across the state to push the All Progressives Congress ‘into the lagoon’ by voting for him on Saturday.
Agbaje said this while addressing Igbo traders at the Alaba International Market on Thursday.

The PDP candidate urged them to ignore the threats made by the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, that if they do not vote for the APC governorship candidate on Saturday, they would die in the lagoon.

“Nobody can push you into the Atlantic Ocean. Rather, you should use your votes to push the APC into the Atlantic Ocean by voting massively for the PDP on Saturday,” Agbaje said.
He urged the people to ignore the scare tactics being marshalled by the APC, saying, it was the antics of a drowning party.

Sai Agbaje!!!

Agbaje said, “Election is like a snake. You have to make sure you win by killing the snake completely by using your votes to drive the APC out of power. The reason why they are harassing you is because they fear Igbo votes. They will try to do ‘shakara’ for you but you must vote massively for the PDP and protect your votes.”

Agbaje, who was accompanied by his running mate, Alhaja Safuratu Abdulkarim; and the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, said the APC had become arrogant because the party had been in power for too long.

He said, “In the last 16 years, the APC has been full of arrogance. This arrogance must end once and for all. Saturday is the time to say enough is enough."
Counselling the audience to eschew violence and refuse to be intimidated at the polling venue, Agbaje urged them to guard their votes.

He said, “God is on our side and power will change hands on Saturday and life will be better for you and your businesses. There will be no oppression again because this election is about freedom from bondage.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/push-apc-into-atlantic-ocean-agbaje-tells-igbo/
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin

#Ambo2015#

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by imoikoko: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
So Jimi Agbaje wants the Igbos to use their votes to push the Yorubas into the Atlantic. This is what it has come down to, the type of politics desperado JK is operating, turning tribes against each other, in short, anything goes. If that is what he wants, so be it. Let all Igbos vote for Agbaje and let all Yorubas vote for Ambode. Let's see who owns Lagos, a South West state. At this rate any Yoruba that votes for Agbaje is an omo alè (bastard).

2 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Ladi4sure: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2015
bengoodcreature:
D APC has spoken it all, CHANGE, GEJ has been changed toAPC in d Federal therefore Fashola has to be changed to PDP in d state. Godwil must be done.

So because GEJ has been removed, we should go to every state and vote for the opposition abi? You want to change to Bode George and Ogunlewe abi?

2 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by lilmagambo(f): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Up jk, we want change so vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by monalisa7: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
u don't know anything about politics. ......let's say yoruba 65% divided into two between ambode and Agbaje ........and 35% igbos voted for Agbaje alone.......then what will happen. ...?

Olodo so u think all the 35% Igbo people will vote for agbaje right? Even my friend who is Igbo prefers ambode to agbaje,u also fail to realize that Lagos doesn't comprise just Yoruba's and Igbo's,we still have Edo urhobo Benin,middle etc who also live in Lagos.My friend please learn to analyze objectively
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by MrEverest(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Why are you crying you this kid?
Like I av said you can hang your self after Saturday election because APC owns Lagos if you like it or not..... If you're not okay with that the door is open back to your village

You this Mugu of a kid undecided
you quoted him and ended up contradicting yourself, you said people should vote for change yet you are saying they should vote for APC in Lagos If you really want change as you canvassed for, then you should vote out the emperor of Lagos, Bola Tinubu who has been controlling Lagos since 1999 like it's a fiefdom or some kind of monarchy. Lagos is too exposed and full of egalitarian people to allow this sh!!t to continue undecided
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by jatthobber(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2015
JK is "Just Joking". Do u in ur wildest imagination think IGBO's votes can put u on that seat? Wishful dream indeed!

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by angelsing(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Not even Jimi Agbaje's campaign manager can sell the candidacy of Jimi without bringing in the Tinubu sentiment...Is he not marketable?...Part of his bold idea is to return Okada to the major road forgetting Okada was not banned completely but restricted to some areas which has led to massive reduction of death by an Okada man....Just one question for those who want Jimi as the governor, what are his antecedent to deserve to rule Lagos. Before anyone will call me partisan this is how I casted my vote at the last election...Presidency: APC Senatorial: APC House of Rep: PDP(yes I voted oghene)

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by bomijuwon(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2015
anonimi:

The OLD pdp man, OBJ who seized LGA funds for two years is now APC navigator.
Is that not so

What shall it profit a man to tell LIES and lose his soul for an election?

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2015/04/jk-bold-ideas-jide-salu.png?w=700&h=367[/img]

[size=18pt]Better Lagos - JK's Promise, Delivered![/size]
If AD,ACN & APC that is more innovative and creative in the last 16 years could survived FG's ill-treatment. I wondered what and how PDP that is more wasteful and unproductive will fair without FG support. Don't fool me. I am schooled in Management! I know where I will cast my VOTE.

2 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by onyenkuzii: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Agbaje does not have the interest of the Igbo at heart. He only wants to use us for his selfish political agenda

6 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by bomijuwon(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=Chiaka post=32550514][/quote]

If AD,ACN & APC that is more innovative and creative in the last 16 years could survived FG's ill-treatment. I wondered what and how PDP that is more wasteful and unproductive will fair without FG support. Don't fool me. I am schooled in Management! I know where I will cast my VOTE.
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Silence is the best answer for me at this period as a member of online intelligent think - thank group and online war horse for the progressives purely on objective basis without any recognition or expected compensation. So, Jimi Agbaje and Bode George think they can rubbish the king and rule Lagos successfully? Let us assume the King made mistakes, as Yoruba men, they should have been diplomatic and cautious in their responses to the King statement. I attended University in Owerri between 88 - 94. I read the story of Afonja and the Caliphate in Ilorin. I wonder if the Emir of Kano will get to a stage he has to be insulted for a balanced vote in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Evanscoth(f): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Jaypea98:
In a sane environ PDP shouldn't even be contemplating contesting for Lagos votes after abandoning and starving it of funds and allcations for.16years. But my fellow countrymen never cease to amase me with their actions.

The people that starved APC of its funds and allocation for 16yrs are now in APC. So how come you allowed your enemy to camp with you.

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2015
bewla:
u or dead on the first push JIMI go manager ur to shops well when u have like 20 branch come back for our support then we go assist u freely let us first get what lagos deceive. but u to have said it Lagos can not avoid to be in opposition party now 2015 .y do u want to now go against your WORD are u not man of your word or na the tif tiff na him dey blind your face

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by shizzleStar: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Most of these APC supporters are like fanatical catholic church members in the dark ages.

The same Obasanjo that initiated the fund choke hold is now their navigator ,yet the imbeciile is here blaming the PDP.

Little wonder the Oba of Lagos is now the current Minister of the Lagoon. grin
LWKMD gringringringrin

I used o know him as oba of lagoon, so now its minister of lagoon?. Trying to fathom if its a promotion or demotion, can you help me? cheesygrin

Evanscoth:

The people that starved APC of its funds and allocation for 16yrs are now in APC. So how come you allowed your enemy to camp with you.
Don't mind the mo.ron
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by pasun504(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2015
kissUp JK!!! I pray our votes will count morrow
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Alexchuka(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2015
nairaland children insulting each other for politicians....
We igbos didn't care about the governorship election( most of us) before the Oba's threat and now we against each other...
the truth now is JK will win cos the yourbas around here wants him plus the igbos that didn't want to vote before oh..will vote now...the hausa people around here will vote for JK too....
So if Or when ambode looses, blame the oba
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Waspy(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2015
bibiking7:

Jimi is taking it too far with this tribal card. I hate to think of what will happen if He loses the election.
Nothing unbecoming will happen.....Yorubas are social and reasonable
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Janyves(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Its a pity that JK and his Pdp advocates will not win the Lagos governorship throne come tomorrow. I hope to see all'ya typing ill comments about Apc congratulating Ambode after the winner has been announced by JEGAED one.
PEACE

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by bamidele029: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Alexchuka:
nairaland children insulting each other for politicians....
We igbos didn't care about the governorship election( most of us) before the Oba's threat and now we against each other...
the truth now is JK will win cos the yourbas around here wants him plus the igbos that didn't want to vote before oh..will vote now...the hausa people around here will vote for JK too....
So if Or when ambode looses, blame the oba

Jk is an Omo ale and Yorubas will reject him massively 2mwr particularly the grassroots and you can be sure the Hausas will not vote for a man who centered his campaign on Igbos grin

Ambode will win with a wide margin
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by infostreamngr: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Jimi Agbaje and Akinwunmi Ambode - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs6NIOcJFII
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Herald47: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2015
fromnigeria:
Chai!!! Ndigbo being used since the time of Azikiwe.
because they are 'useful' and not 'useless'
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by treasuremi1(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Many here do not even have pvc!!! PDP will lose Lagos again because they turned it to a tribal battle. Yoruba vs Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2015
bewla:
u or dead on the first push JIMI go manager ur to shops well when u have like 20 branch come back for our support then we go assist u freely let us first get what lagos deceive. but u to have said it Lagos can not avoid to be in opposition party now 2015 .y do u want to now go against your WORD are u not man of your word or na the tif tiff na him dey blind your face
just read all this gibberish you just posted here. guy, you really need serious tutorial.
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by omarhlichanwa: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2015
E don enter already,apc make una go rest,the one wey una do dey enough
emusmith:

The Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate in Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has urged Igbo across the state to push the All Progressives Congress ‘into the lagoon’ by voting for him on Saturday.
Agbaje said this while addressing Igbo traders at the Alaba International Market on Thursday.

The PDP candidate urged them to ignore the threats made by the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, that if they do not vote for the APC governorship candidate on Saturday, they would die in the lagoon.

“Nobody can push you into the Atlantic Ocean. Rather, you should use your votes to push the APC into the Atlantic Ocean by voting massively for the PDP on Saturday,” Agbaje said.
He urged the people to ignore the scare tactics being marshalled by the APC, saying, it was the antics of a drowning party.

Agbaje said, “Election is like a snake. You have to make sure you win by killing the snake completely by using your votes to drive the APC out of power. The reason why they are harassing you is because they fear Igbo votes. They will try to do ‘shakara’ for you but you must vote massively for the PDP and protect your votes.”

Agbaje, who was accompanied by his running mate, Alhaja Safuratu Abdulkarim; and the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, said the APC had become arrogant because the party had been in power for too long.

He said, “In the last 16 years, the APC has been full of arrogance. This arrogance must end once and for all. Saturday is the time to say enough is enough."
Counselling the audience to eschew violence and refuse to be intimidated at the polling venue, Agbaje urged them to guard their votes.

He said, “God is on our side and power will change hands on Saturday and life will be better for you and your businesses. There will be no oppression again because this election is about freedom from bondage.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/push-apc-into-atlantic-ocean-agbaje-tells-igbo/
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by omarhlichanwa: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2015
Tinubu,diz ur eyez wey be like frog eyes,go enter inside frm tmao,enuf z enuf
VickJames:
Question: What do you think will happen to Tinubu if he loses Lagos?

Answer: He will push Akiolu into the Lagoon!

Jk we know! Jk we trust!
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Alexchuka(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2015
bamidele029:

Jk is an Omo ale and Yorubas will reject him massively 2mwr particularly the grassroots and you can be sure the Hausas will not vote for a man who centered his campaign on Igbos grin

Ambode will win with a wide margin
I also want Ambode to win and some of people also (of which I'm sure not all igbos want JK ) but the Oba just ruined that balance and turned Lagos into a tribalistic zone of which has never happened....#WeAreOne
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Alexchuka(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Waspy:
Nothing unbecoming will happen.....Yorubas are social and reasonable
I agree with you
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2015
nakamora:
But ibos supported Gej in Lagos,the result is failure. Whether they vote for JK or not,JK is a loser.
remember that Yoruba people in Lagos will split their votes between agbaje and ambode, then add the vote of Igbos to agbajes accumulated votes he will get from some Yoruba people, remember you don't have the northern states to save your a*s this time around.
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2015
treasuremi1:
Many here do not even have pvc!!! PDP will lose Lagos again because they turned it to a tribal battle. Yoruba vs Igbo.
you assume that those people you alleged that don't have PVC are only PDP members ba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno / Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today / Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.