Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo (42405 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Menace2Society(m): 6:25am On Apr 10, 2015
I dey laugh grin the Igbos hailed Gej to failure now doing the same thing to Agbaje!We shall see!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by autotrader014(m): 6:29am On Apr 10, 2015
oduastates:
A severe lack of common sense and sense of decorum.
A candidate for governor of anambra or ekiti.
Definitely not governor of lagos
See mumu.. Were dis one from come sef? Na only u waka enter here?

2 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 10, 2015
247notire:
This one is just an empty vessel o. . I don't blame u, it's ur slave mentality I blame. U can as well beg Thief.nubu to keep On ensla That is how ur people played into the hands of the northern oligarchy with their two eyes open ving u and ur entire family. Animal.

anything you like say but I want you to know that when it comes to politics we are the best. we don't put all are eggs in one basket, we are not fools like you pple who don't think political if not you should have ve a rethink that what if APC win what we be our stand, that is why you don't stand a chance of having the number 3 or 4 spot in this country.

11 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by MugabeRobert: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2015
247notire:
u need help bro. Ur bile level is quite high. May God help u to break free from the curse laid on ur grandfather for stealing goats in 1940, Amen.

Can't stomach the truth? Fool.

5 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2015
anonimi:
We the people, residents and tax payers of Lagos don tire to dey carry shiit of Thief'nuibu cabal for 16 years. Monkey nor go fit dey work and na only baboon go dey chop!

Enough is Enough!

olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25[/img]
dude stop saying rubbish because jimi will never ever win any election. I used to think he might give ambode a very good fight but after the lagoon statement by oba rilwan, I became so confident that jimi will never win any election. If you are a resident of lagos which I doubt, you will have known that the election has been turn into a yoruba vs igbo thing, all thanks to jimi/PDP

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by abduljabbar4(m): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2015
MugabeRobert:

It's ok for ibos from Abia to become HOR members in Lagos but wrong for an Ondo man or Osun man, right?

Is Lagos no more a no man's land? But Ben Okorie your brother from Abia is contesting and no wahala with that.

You ibos are the most tribalistic and senseless animals alive.
Seconded.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by abduljabbar4(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Ambode should forget ibos and focus on Yoruba people. 65% of Lagos people are Yoruba. Since agbajes desire to bring tribalism into politics has been achieved, let him go with the ibos and Ambode go with the Yorubas. We will be hearing from Jega
My opinion.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Abayhormy(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2015
[b]Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is just a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.[/b]

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by jantofubu(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2015
ROCKJ1:
The man above me is writing gibberish.
for him mind cool

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by condralbede(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2015
I saw this coming..... *make I spread mat here they read comments joor*
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Seun360(m): 6:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmmmm, e be like say dis J K go win o. I fear for APC my party.

4 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by capip120(m): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2015
we will not only push them into the lagoon, rather we will stay with them in the lagoon to make sure they are drawn.

2 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by firstolalekan(m): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2015
PDPïgs will drown in lagoon: politics will continue; Ambode will definitely win either by crook or fairness.
Jimi will NEVER be lagos state government. NEVER!!! Not
under Tinubu and Fashola's nose.
Lagos is not for sale.
Lagos is not an experimental class where one chemist or
so-called pharmacist will come and do experiment with.
We don't want badluck and setback in Lagos coz Lagos is
working.
THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HAPPENED IN RIVERS STATE TO APC WILL REPEAT ITSELF IN LAGOS ON SATURDAY.
We are ready. You PDP1gs must cry again like you did two
weeks ago.
No ingrate foreigner will come and dictate to us who to
choose as our Governor. If you don't like what APC is doing to lagos, GO TO YOUR STATE!!! We are tired of parasites.
AMBODE WE KNOW.
AMBODE WE CAN TRUST.
JK IS A JOKER.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Billygee2u: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2015
I see Lagos coming out from bondage ( tinubu hold) to freedom

7 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by hotwax: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Igbos are always losers. Jonathan is a testimony of their failure. Now Agbaje.

Yorubas and Hausas..AMBODE ni jor

22 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by MugabeRobert: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Ambode should forget ibos and focus on Yoruba people. 65% of Lagos people are Yoruba. Since agbajes desire to bring tribalism into politics has been achieved, let him go with the ibos and Ambode go with the Yorubas. We will be hearing from Jega
My opinion.

Don't waste your time bro. If Jonathan, with all the billions shared, OPC, TAN, divide and rule, Ibos, Edo/Delta, 50% of yorubas couldn't win here how can Jimi win? They all think Lagos starts and end In Alaba international market.

The most annoying thing is most of them here won't even cast their votes. They prefer trolling online than voting proper.

12 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by TI1919(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by jimi4us: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2015

9 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by sunkoye: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2015
The way jimi is going about this tribal politics. ....he beta prays that he win cos he will sure go in exile if he looses.

3 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by braine(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2015
londongal03:
SECONDED
so you had to quote the whole thing just to write this? Not so smart.

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Seakay(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2015
247notire:
u need help bro. Ur bile level is quite high. May God help u to break free from the curse laid on ur grandfather for stealing goats in 1940, Amen.

Laff wan disvirgin me. Chai!
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by princess1000: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Arrogancy is in all agbajes blood. You are too arrogant to be a leader.jk you can not rule lagos.

15 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2015
aresa:
Well said Jk aka Jimi ugochukwu agbaje... grin

JK= Jimmy Kelechukwu

2 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by bolliejay(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Hmm................with or without Igbo votes, APC will win!! they are minority in Lagos anyway. Most of them clamoring for Agbaje dont even have PVC lool.

Moving train.......we can not afford another 4years in opposition party

Sai A+

9 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by natureblack(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Election is like a snake.You have to make sure you win by killing the snake completely - Jimi Agbaje

2 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Akshow: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Omo ale jati jati

6 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by amzee(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2015
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by kristisking(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2015
They are already in the ocean my governor.By the way,who owns Lagos?
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by princess1000: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2015
MugabeRobert:

It's ok for ibos from Abia to become HOR members in Lagos but wrong for an Ondo man or Osun man, right?

Is Lagos no more a no man's land? But Ben Okorie your brother from Abia is contesting and no wahala with that.

You ibos are the most tribalistic and senseless animals alive.

True talk. That is why the igbos are losers.

14 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by trappatoni(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
I never knew Agbaje was this desperate and clueless! I believe he has overplayed the Igbo card!

god bless you for this comment. Jk has just shown me he does not have the interest of lagosians at heart, imagine pitting igbos against his own people just for cheap political gain. Omo ale jati jati.

21 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by jhydebaba(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

With all the wealth and influence of Jagaban, if these three are the only ones you can mention to be in politics, then Tinubu is a good man, with large heart.

I put it to you that if any of you have the type influence this man is currently enjoying then your whole family will be holding one post or the other.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" / Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.