Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo (42412 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Ambode should forget ibos and focus on Yoruba people. 65% of Lagos people are Yoruba. Since agbajes desire to bring tribalism into politics has been achieved, let him go with the ibos and Ambode go with the Yorubas. We will be hearing from Jega
My opinion.
u don't know anything about politics. ......let's say yoruba 65% divided into two between ambode and Agbaje ........and 35% igbos voted for Agbaje alone.......then what will happen. ..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by yankidelta(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2015
Having followed the events leading to the Gubers this saturday as well as the statement credited to the Oba of Lagos these are my predictions and opinions:-

1. The statement credited to the Oba should not be encouraged and he should be made to retract the statement and apologise to Lagosians while that seat which he occupies should continue to be revered as an insult to the office is an insult to Lagosians.

2. JK's trying hard to romance with the Igbo's will untimately lead to a political loss on his path and he will be abandoned by the same group he is trying hard to impress.

3.APC will win the Guber election in Lagos come saturday 11th April,2015 but by a slim margin.

4.Tinubu will have no choice but to allow for more democratic processes in all affairs of state running.He will share out more of his wealth obtained from Lagos state.

5.Ambode will win not because he is soo much loved but because of the prevailing political circumstance and he will seek to outdo Fashola but dunno if he will achieve that.

6.Buhari will favour Lagos and all other APC states because he is sincerely grateful for their support.

7. JK and Ambode are all politicians and sooner than later we will all be surprised to see them wine and dine together.

8.No matter how hard we try, Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's.

My 1 Naira.

4 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by marv1: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2015
maestroferddi:
Stop talking nonsense.

The man who withheld Lagos funds, Obasanjo is now the navigator of APC.

It smacks of unimaginable hypocrisy to enjoy some benefits of PDP and at the same time criticise the party.

If APC that had been sabotaging national interests was allowed to win power at the center, then there is no reason PDP should not aspire to lead Lagos.
. GEJ (pdp) refused Lagosians when fasola broke d xpress divider to link road going to idimu, egbeda rather than going to iyana ipaja to make a u turn which takes more time in traffic. He even refused them to put traffic lights to make it effective. Lagos state govt has to revert to status-quo by blocking the xpress divider. This is making life unbearable in traffic especially when approaching iyana ipaja. Another one is that GEJ (pdp) refused d proposal by ogun state govt to construct a fly over linking the abeokuta xpress rd at toll gate just to ease out traffic. Its only that linking point at the bye-pass remaining for completion but jona's refused the apc state govt, the traffic around that toll-gate bye-passing to and fro Ota is so terrible. Pdp state lead govnt may nt construct the fly-over if elected to power because apc is at the center. Plus other projects that pdp declined. If u live towards egbeda, idimu, ota, routes u will understand what am talking about. Its nt funny.

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Ambode should forget ibos and focus on Yoruba people. 65% of Lagos people are Yoruba. Since agbajes desire to bring tribalism into politics has been achieved, let him go with the ibos and Ambode go with the Yorubas. We will be hearing from Jega
My opinion.
u don't know anything about politics. ......let's say yoruba 65% divided into two between ambode and Agbaje ........and 35% igbos voted for Agbaje alone.......then what will happen. ...?
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2015
dodoniyi:
The Oba of Lagos has really done a good job for Jimi Agbaje. Note that while the Oba was making the alleged Igbo statements, the Igbo leaders were applauding him in the video and that should tell us that there is more to it. If I am correct, till now, none of the Igbo leaders who visited the Oba has come out to criticise or clarify what Oba really meant. Remember that this same Oba is related to Jimi Agbaje. Besides, after so much pleas from the APC Lagos and National leaders to enable this Oba to endorse Buhari's presidential candidacy during the presidential campaign, he (the Oba) stubbornly refused to endorse. Then how can the Oba become a spokesman for APC?
are you minding these people? They are like sheep without sence.... If you want them to go left, simply stand at the right and fire a gun and towards the left they will run to... What you are saying now is exactly what Don Jazzy was saying on his instagram page....

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
My opinion.
u don't know anything about politics. ......let's say yoruba 65% divided into two between ambode and Agbaje ........and 35% igbos voted for Agbaje alone.......then what will happen. ....?
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by shewenzy: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Abegiiiiiiiiiii APC is going places, instead let we Lagosians Push PDP into the Atlantic Ocean where they won't survive this race.
Let me shoki you, I am voting Ambode(ApC) in as Governor of Lagos state tomorrow without hesitating because I want the best for my state, and if you do want the best for your state also, then lets move forward with APC and stop listening to all this cheep chats

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode
#Ambode2015

3 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2015
dodoniyi:
The Oba of Lagos has really done a good job for Jimi Agbaje. Note that while the Oba was making the alleged Igbo statements, the Igbo leaders were applauding him in the video and that should tell us that there is more to it. If I am correct, till now, none of the Igbo leaders who visited the Oba has come out to criticise or clarify what Oba really meant. Remember that this same Oba is related to Jimi Agbaje. Besides, after so much pleas from the APC Lagos and National leaders to enable this Oba to endorse Buhari's presidential candidacy during the presidential campaign, he (the Oba) stubbornly refused to endorse. Then how can the Oba become a spokesman for APC?
are you minding these people? They are like sheep without sence.... If you want them to go left, simply stand at the right and fire a gun and towards the left they will run to... What you are saying now is exactly what Don Jazzy was saying on his instagram page.... This shows how sensless alot of people are....

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Caseless: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2015
londongal03:
SECONDED
do u have to quote everything?
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by AbetterLagos: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2015
A man such as this doesn't deserve to be governor of Lagos State. Instead of trying to instill peace and harmony, he's adding to the confusion. This more than proves that Jimi Agbaje is indeed on of them. Incompetent PDP.

Akinwunmi Ambode stands against things like this. Let us vote a governor that would add the virtue of serenity to our beloved Lagos State. Let us come in our numbers tomorrow and vote for APC to rule us for the next four years at least. They have always delivered.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by tallceejay(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2015
Jaypea98:
In a sane environ PDP shouldn't even be contemplating contesting for Lagos votes after abandoning and starving it of funds and allcations for.16years. But my fellow countrymen never cease to amase me with their actions.

Tinubu helped to starve lagos for 16yrs running.....
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by maestroferddi: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2015
marv1:
. GEJ (pdp) refused Lagosians when fasola broke d xpress divider to link road going to idimu, egbeda rather than going to iyana ipaja to make a u turn which takes more time in traffic. He even refused them to put traffic lights to make it effective. Lagos state govt has to revert to status-quo by blocking the xpress divider. This is making life unbearable in traffic especially when approaching iyana ipaja. Another one is that GEJ (pdp) refused d proposal by ogun state govt to construct a fly over linking the abeokuta xpress rd at toll gate just to ease out traffic. Its only that linking point at the bye-pass remaining for completion but jona's refused the apc state govt, the traffic around that toll-gate bye-passing to and fro Ota is so terrible. Pdp state lead govnt may nt construct the fly-over if elected to power because apc is at the center. Plus other projects that pdp declined. If u live towards egbeda, idimu, ota, routes u will understand what am talking about. Its nt funny.
When would you grow beyond the propaganda being stuffed into your mouth by APC machinery of distortion?

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by chacoonder(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2015
chrisbaba1:
igbos are very easy to use politically, Just massage their ego tell them they are important and they go nuts for you..... PDP has successfully used the igbos for too long its time for you guys to embrace political reasonings.....
JK will fail you and not fulfill any promise simply because he can't and he is a man of mere words
I taya o my broda, i no just know why dem(igbo) no wan get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by fish23(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2015
i no go talk much. lipsrsealed

#LagosDecides
#IgbosDecides grin

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2015
PEOPLE TOLD ME:

''DEAR IBOS IN LAGOS, HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR LIFE VESTS''?

''BUY YOUR LIFE VESTS TODAY SO YOU CAN SURVIVE THE LAGOON''

'' IF YOU DONT SEE ME AFTER SATURDAY CHECK THE LAGOON''

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Edusouls(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2015
igbos are so senseless,so unintelligent, makes a lot of noise and at the end always causin. trouble for ourselves, creating enemity and ememies, here and there, look at how they have just made the ruling party their enemy,a party they know that after all noise,ambode will win, when apc will starts making life miserable for them, then they will start shouting marginalization..chai igbos are the most stupid race in this country...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by ekolina(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2015
quote author=Jaypea98 post=32543677]In a sane environ PDP shouldn't even be contemplating contesting for Lagos votes after abandoning and starving it of funds and allcations for.16years. But my fellow countrymen never cease to amase me with their actions.[/quote] You are not sane yourself otherwise you won't spew this rubbish, when OBJ that seized Lagos fund is now gallivanting with Tinubu and non of you question that. Did Agbaje or Jonathan seized Lagos fund?
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by MDMA: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2015
nwachinemelu:
Vote wisely

And you will be the first to scream when whites call you slaves.
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by tuncy(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Well, JK is the next governor of Ojo, Alaba and Festac...

The man dat wants to rule our lagos like other pdp led states(ekiti, benue, delta... God forbid)

The political prostitute! 4 parties in 4elections(16yrs)

We re not in for trial and error... Competence ni ko ko

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Goke7: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2015
Please let's stop all these, I beg everyone

The mass defection of politicians from other parties to the apc that won the presidential elections on march 28 should teach all Nigerians a lesson.
These were the parties people were abusing and killing themselves for before March 28, the same people shouting Jonathan yesterday are now shouting Buhari now, even Governors and assembly members that will be elected on Saturday the 11th of April on the platform of other parties will also decamp to the apc to align themselves with the so called centre, can't we see that these politicians are only playing the game of chess with Nigerians? They are not foes or enemies as we think, its only a game so why all the stress,

Please let's pledge Peace for our beloved Nation.
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by diamondpaul(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2015
If any of u, I repeat if any of u.. Go against my candidate'ss ambode u re going to perish in water...what u ppeo can not practice in ur aba nd onitsha.. Don( bring it here...tho lagos is for God but u would cntinue to prosper if u do what I say if not...we re deporting all of u.. Nd u re going to perish in water...#serously that man is so strong...I love the way he even say he can't beg o..this is the kind of king's we need. Ambode is for gov. Either the plank head's succum or not.. They too want to have autonomy in another man's land theieve's greedy idiot's...that's the reason they never experience growth in their land.

2 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by HarunaLukman: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Instead of letting the issue of lagoon die down. Jimi Agbaje is using it to campaign.. Heating up the polity. When Agbaje loses tomorrow, he would regret his ethnic politics

2 Likes

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Jaypea98:
In a sane environ PDP shouldn't even be contemplating contesting for Lagos votes after abandoning and starving it of funds and allcations for.16years. But my fellow countrymen never cease to amase me with their actions.

In a sane country, buhari DAT cancelled d metro line project Nd jailed many Yoruba patriots shouldn't av won in Lagos or anywea in d southwest.. In a sane country d OBJ DAT starved tinubu of funds because of dea disagreement should not even b allowed into d APC not to talk of bin a GODFATHER and bin hailed by same Lagosians as d best president.. Truth is u SOUTH WESTERNERS Neva cease to AMAZE me
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by santakris(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2015
bewla:
u or dead on the first push JIMI go manager ur to shops well when u have like 20 branch come back for our support then we go assist u freely let us first get what lagos deceive. but u to have said it Lagos can not avoid to be in opposition party now 2015 .y do u want to now go against your WORD are u not man of your word or na the tif tiff na him dey blind your face
Chai dia ris Godu o. U just murdered English.
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2015
HarunaLukman:
Instead of letting the issue of lagoon die down. Jimi Agbaje is using it to campaign.. Heating up the polity. When Agbaje loses tomorrow, he would regret his ethnic politics

Its politics no statement dies down remember

stealing is not corruption

253 gals

20bn dollars even wen twas a false alarm

remember 30trillion naira anoda false??

Get used to it bro
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Scatterboss(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2015
oneeast:
Jimmy Agbaje will win because we are right now in Lagos feeling the pulse of the people.

JK is likeable. We shall vote him en mass tomorrow. grin

Lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Orikinla(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2015
[size=18pt]Jimi "Kosi Owo" Agbaje, aka Mr. Stingy, you will lose, because you are a political opportunist and you want to reap where you did not sow.
When did you come to PDP Lagos?
[/size]
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by tomzman: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2015
I think Jimi has taken this Igbo thing too far. Divisive politics is not the best.
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by arsenal33: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2015
JK that cannot condemn OPCs violence.

JK that said GEJs govt was not corrupt.

Lagosians shine your eyes o!

Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by Qyubee(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2015
habibabdul:
Dear Lagosians, Yoruba,s are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos. We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU. But let ask ourselves one important question, WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS? My answers are: 1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE. 2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH 3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN. 4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM 5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS, 1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED? 2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....? 3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST? 4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND? 5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS? My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers for years in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions.Ifeanyi Ubah should stop jumping around Lagos beating drums of war. God bless Odùdua Republic ,God bless my Igbo brothers, God bless Arewa Republic and other tribes.
gbam! u nailed it. May ur days be long my brother.
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by HarunaLukman: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2015
Damager:

Its politics no statement dies down remember

stealing is not corruption

253 gals

20bn dollars even wen twas a false alarm

remember 30trillion naira anoda false??

Get used to it bro

The statement was made by someone who is not an APC member, I'm disappointed at how JK has played ethnic politics. The sad thing is that JK and all his backers are Yoruba, so I don't know why the Igbo are supporting him
Re: Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo by skyenitan04(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2015
stop saying shits..if u were in power of tinubu will ur father or mum or inlaw be starving ?..u ll surely put dem in a solid positions aswell
anonimi:
We the people, residents and tax payers of Lagos don tire to dey carry shiit of Thief'nuibu cabal for 16 years. Monkey nor go fit dey work and na only baboon go dey chop!

Enough is Enough!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2014489_jaykay_jpeg7ef8a321506c06ee715f87740393c8ec

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.