Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,060 members, 7,821,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (94693 Views)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Psalmwise(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2015
<<<Acquired>>>
Militaryzone please keep off
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by sinizia: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Blame it on the men that flash money around these ladies just to get in between their legs and also on the Nigerian mentality that the ladies grew up with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by dlux: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lami! Sey! Lamo! The trend won't stop. What do a brother have to do to get some down ass chick? Unconditional love & will give it right back?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by iamrealdeji(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Its because we guys get full and need to cum, we do d digging and we request for it more than em do.
Another weak nigga,dont ladies feel the urge? There are even some nymphomaniacs that want it more than men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by iamrealdeji(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Blackett:
That's because those idiotic guys beg and shed tears for the girl to sleep with them. . . Fvcktardinhos.

Therefore, tell me how it wasn't a favour.

Puscy niggas everywhere,that's why we smell Puscy sometimes with no girl around

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mostly because those who do have nothing else to offer so they behave like its the holy grail.

Finally a lot of guys are fuckups! carrying on like they haven't seen or tasted punny before

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
~ @O.P question should be why do "Nigerian girls" think giving pusssy to a guy is doing em' a favour grin

- In America you don't need to stress, if a girl likes you, she likes you and you shag...No forming or long thing..
Nigerian girls need to change cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by sinizia: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ @O.P question should be why do "Nigerian girls" think giving pusssy to a guy is doing em' a favour grin

- In America you don't need to stress, if a girl likes you, she likes you and you shag...No forming or long thing..

Their mentality needs to be changed. They end up making life difficult for themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

If they go atlanta
Hmm dey will all faint

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

If they go atlanta
Hmm dey will all faint

~ Georgia Atlanta ...
My cousin CJ studied there.. Milton high school.. Whenever he narrates his escapades to me when he comes home , I'm always wide-eyed and puzzled grin ....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Skillfullulu(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Another weak nigga,dont ladies feel the urge? There are even some nymphomaniacs that want it more than men
never met such(nympho)
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Georgia Atlanta ...
My cousin CJ studied there.. Milton high school.. Whenever he narrates his escapades to me when he comes home , I'm always wide-eyed and puzzled grin ....
Im telling if a girl wants u there, whether ur married , gf, baba mum whatever they will shag . Its like breathing air
Over there .
Turnt up as they say grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
sinizia:

Their mentality needs to be changed. They end up making life difficult for themselves.

~ Positive.. even online.
They make it seem like they are doing us a FAVOUR by replying our mentions or questions. Such redundancy. I don't know why most NIGERIAN girls would still be FORMING online.. That's why most of em' are boring as hell.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Im telling if a girl wants u there, whether ur married , gf, baba mum whatever they will shag . Its like breathing air
Over there .
Turnt up as they say grin

~ Then why are you also still forming too...I told you I feel like shagging you before...why did you refuse if this is your philosophy ? After all its just a harmless ffuck grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by sinizia: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Positive.. even online.
They make it seem like they are doing us a FAVOUR by replying our mentions or questions. Such redundancy. I don't know why most NIGERIAN girls would still be FORMING online.. That's why most of em' are boring as hell.

The forming online is one of these reasons.

1. They don't court attention offline so they go haywire when they finally get it online.

2. Blame it on we men. If we don't give them attention, they won't form.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Itz because of our attitude to sex, more like we crave it as if our lives depend on it, we even go as far as paying for sex(see wahala) & so d girlz feel they r helping our condition(doing us favours by opening up for us). As a guy if u dnt give a shit abt wotz inbetween their thighs they will notice it & knw u for who u r. That way we will affect their warped orientation abt intimacy!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
sinizia:

The forming online is one of these reasons.

1. They don't court attention offline so they go haywire when they finally get it online.

2. Blame it on we men. If we don't give them attention, they won't form.

~ Why should the males take the blame?. Is it now a crime to talk to a girl online without she thinking there is an interior motive. This is a forum meant for interaction. Believe me you, most of these girls are pretenders. They act like they have never seen dick before and its all in a vain attempt to mask their freakiness .They need to know we guys don't care about that. let them just be free, uninhibited and stop carrying one fake ego on their heads like a Nigerian hawker.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by LewisO: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
It baffles me when guys shows that hunger to them like their life depends on it.

Those females need it more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
omooba969:
Itz because of our attitude to sex, more like we crave it as if our lives depend on it, we even go as far as paying for sex(see wahala) & so d girlz feel they r helping our condition(doing us favours by opening up for us). As a guy if u dnt give a shit abt wotz inbetween their thighs they will notice it & knw u for who u r. That way we will affect their warped orientation abt intimacy!

~ So girls don't crave for sex?
Don't you know women have a higher libido than men

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by okusebi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
we have to put a stop to this...... i agree with the fact that guys are the cause of all these..... its obeys the law of demand... when you the number of people who want to buy a product becomes too much... dat mean the demand is high.. the price tend to increase.... so u beg for a lower price,when the seller agrees.... he or she thinks they are rendering you a favour.....same with sex..... when you crave for it as if your life depends on it..... the the girl will start holding back...... then you beg for it. when she finally agrees nd she gave it to u.... she thinks she is rendering you a favour.....
guys this have to stop... the way we demand for sex is something else

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by SkinnyDude(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
what do you expect when a guy crawls, knees down, begs, crys, and spends lavishly like Nigerian politicians, just to get in between a girl's tigh? even swallow insults and sorts of bullshiit from the girl

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by LastProphet: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
I have discovered that any sensible post like this one that asks a question that should make people think never make front page on nairaland, it is hopeless posts that is about tonto or psquare that u see.

@ OP, you are on point, the reason is simple - nigerian guys have very very low self-esteem and therefore make the girls their centre of attraction. Especially kids in this generation have no other focus than to impress girls, gone are the days when boys involved in activities that made them focused on serious issues. Have u ever wondered why women flock to athletes, famous people, etc? because to become one it shows u have dedicated time to other things except them - ladies, so hence the curiosity to know what u are. The moment girls know they have ur full attention u lose all value. Nothing girls hate like cheap guys, my brother has been screwinng a very pretty girl since last week just because the girl feels insecure and dosent know why he dosent seem to fall down flat in front of her beauty as she has been used to. Anyone telling u girls enjoy sex less must be living under a rock

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Emodeee: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj:

u r lucky m nt in d mood undecided

She dey threaten me ni sha. What would u av done?

As I dey c u so, u dn gv mouth action before.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by busky101(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
okusebi:
i get it...... its because the guys are open.... but girls..... they are ready to supress the urge...... that very bad... even when they are dieing in need of it
surpress tanker, most of em do self-service on kum kum(lowkey).......very soon cucumber go d wear condo.m maka bacteria
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
please who sells weed here ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by leggo: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
danyel09:
sk or weed?? na 1k5 for sachet o.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Then why are you also still forming too...I told you I feel like shagging you before...why did you refuse if this is your philosophy ? After all its just a harmless ffuck grin

Badt guy. grin. Lala247 plzzz do the needful.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by darnley16(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
ifex370:

mood for a BL.ow job undecided
hahaha no kill this girl na bro
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by okusebi(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
danyel09:
wetin u won use weed do..... by d way . smoking is rated 21
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
omooba969:

Badt guy. grin. Lala247 plzzz do the needful.

Nah here u go they shine teeth .. Common gerra out
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by darnley16(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
sinizia:
Blame it on the men that flash money around these ladies just to get in between their legs and also on the Nigerian mentality that the ladies grew up with.
exactly, its all about the way Nigerian girls were brought up (esp Yoruba) even ghanians don't see nudity as anything,same with South African , europeans etc, But Nigerian Girls, they go do as if say been Naked na d biggest sin a woman can commit,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by darnley16(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

not even some bro, all nymphos want sex more than men, talking from experience, sex-starve even an average female who is used to sex, u'll see her pleading for sex like a 6 year old

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / How To Know A Virgin Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.