Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (94724 Views)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by darnley16(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ @O.P question should be why do "Nigerian girls" think giving pusssy to a guy is doing em' a favour grin

- In America you don't need to stress, if a girl likes you, she likes you and you shag...No forming or long thing..
Nigerian girls need to change cheesy
thank u my brother u have said it all, its the way they were brought up, esp the Yorubas (no offrnce)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by omooba969(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
wink
winkLala247:

Nah here u go they shine teeth .. Common gerra out

U dis gurl wetin be ur parole sef, where's ur location really 9ja, US or UK; av got stuff 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by darnley16(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Positive.. even online.
They make it seem like they are doing us a FAVOUR by replying our mentions or questions. Such redundancy. I don't know why most NIGERIAN girls would still be FORMING online.. That's why most of em' are boring as hell.
1000 likes for you there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
omooba969:
wink

U dis gurl wetin be ur parole sef, where's ur location really 9ja, US or UK; av got stuff 4 u.

Wetin u get ...
Whatt is parole??
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by omooba969(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ So girls don't crave for sex?
Don't you know women have a higher libido than men

Emodee qouted dat men's libido is very high, d reason we neva av a controlled attitude to sex. And here u r quoting dat women av higher libido---wot do we beliv then. My take is dat sexual urge varies in everybody...shikena.

Men's sexual behaviour demonstrates dat they host d higher libido IMO cos u can be phuckn a chick n her mind is elsewhere---FACT !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by omooba969(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Wetin u get ...
Whatt is parole??

Answer my question first baby gurl, where's ur location? Let's start frm there.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by okusebi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
okay......between male and female, who enjoys sex the more
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
omooba969:

Answer my question first baby gurl, where's ur location? Let's start frm there.

Baby girl?? How old r u first if your not 40 n up no even reply this message wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by omooba969(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Baby girl?? How old r u first if your not 40 n up no even reply this message wink

Lol...wots age got to do wit our convo---datz shallow ok. 40 n up ko, 40 n down ni---fake,lazy thief.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
omooba969:

Lol...wots age got to do wit our convo---datz shallow ok. 40 n up ko, 40 n down ni---fake,lazy thief.

Lol gbam sorry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by omooba969(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Lol gbam sorry

Answer my question jare?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by funkyjms: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think it is because women don't easily get in the mood like men. They need men to treat them special and all nice to get that sexual attraction/urge. Another reason could be because most men have made it appears as if sex is like hitting some huge jackpot. Like our lives depends on it. So women have capitalise on this vulnerability of men to achieving their aim; attention, pampering and their want. Maybe men should stop their madness for sex, as women enjoys it as much anyways.

Though this act is sort of annoying, the one that irks me most is after a break up you hear a girl saying "after all I did for him". And you just reflect back to see what value they added to your life. But no, nothing.

A lot of women encourages, support and give men that extra push to becoming a better person. But some just think once they open their legs for him, that's enough. And these are the ones who are quick to play victim with after all I did for him bunkum.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
darnley16:
thank u my brother u have said it all, its the way they were brought up, esp the Yorubas (no offrnce)

~ Both Yorubas and Ibos act like that...all of em' are the same in my eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by BushidoBlue(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj:

ontop ke?

na missionary style

You do have sweet lips. cheesy wink cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by BushidoBlue(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
busky101:
surpress tanker, most of em do self-service on kum kum(lowkey).......very soon cucumber go d wear condo.m maka bacteria

Mmmmmmnnnrrrrrr rha rha rha rha!!!!! That's the sound I made when I read about poor cucumber's plight with the condom.... I laughed so loud one babe looked at me in shock... Below my breath I murmured... Cucumber lover and burst into another round of laughter...
Now I'm sure she thinks I'm just a wierdo.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by sinaj(f): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
BushidoBlue:

You do have sweet lips. cheesy wink cheesy wink

lol fenkz smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by BushidoBlue(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj:

lol fenkz smiley

You are welcome
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
leggo:

sk or weed?? na 1k5 for sachet o.
SK pls, and pls shap shap
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Brugo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
When guys will be acting grateful why won't the ladies act like they're doing us a favour?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Chilug(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
My babe will always say thanks after every round. I haven't known y though and I don't want to ask her either. They favour thing is who is it looking like its life depend on it at that moment. Most tym d way guys act when d c punny is plain stupidity. U just wonder!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by leggo: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
danyel09:
SK pls, and pls shap shap
you know be eke sha?? na high grade o
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
leggo:

you know be eke sha?? na high grade o
exactly wat I want
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
okusebi:
wetin u won use weed do..... by d way . smoking is rated 21
LOL, how old am I ? Don't judge by wat u see(especially on NL) cus the more u look the less you see
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by austinfab14(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
I think they enjoy it both, it can't be one sided naa....
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by tylesh(f): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
justmag:
Only a good digger or aspiring prostitute will think that. The pleasure goes both ways at the end of the day. As long as she opens her mou ;Dth to mourn then she better not be telling me she is doing me a favor. I can't imagine a girl telling me that, if she ever does...I'll make sure she remembers where the front door is. angry
Happy birthday
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by redcliff: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
ivyT:

can I have part ur brain_I wanna use it for something important....

Lol. Have mine instead. That way i would be the one doing u a big favour and not the other way round
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Realist2: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
2dice:
We Guys caused it..
Imagine some guy can go on their kneels swearing to Amadioha just to hit the kongo

Exactly,wen u refused to kiss a woman ass,som1 is ready to lick even their shit jus to hav it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think it is because women don't easily get in the mood like men. They need men to treat them special and all nice to get that sexual attraction/urge. Another reason could be because most men have made it appears as if sex is like hitting some huge jackpot. Like our lives depends on it. So women have capitalise on this vulnerability of men to achieving their aim; attention, pampering and their want. Maybe men should stop their madness for sex, as women enjoys it as much anyways.

Though this act is sort of annoying, the one that irks me most is after a break up you hear a girl saying "after all I did for him". And you just reflect back to see what value they added to your life. But no, nothing.

A lot of women encourages, support and give men that extra push to becoming a better person. But some just think once they open their legs for him, that's enough. And these are the ones who are quick to play victim with after all I did for him bunkum.

Well said sir
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Emmahunk(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
okusebi:
why would ladies have the impression that if they hava sex with a guy they are doing the guy a favour..... its somehow after making sure they are satisfied..... all they will think is that they have given u a huge favour

Let's stop deceiving ourselves with this 'women don't easily get in the mood' excuse because they do.
If you ask me, women should actually be paying men for sex! Why? Simple!!!

When you scratch your ear with cotton bud, who enjoys it more?
The ear? Or the cotton bud?
Ohooo, you get my point now!

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by mekybabe1: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
All these talk of "na she dey moan" sef. Women pretend a lot during sex and moaning could be just a way of encouraging d guy so that it won't look like all his efforts are in vain. I believe men love sex more and can do anything to get in between d legs of a woman.
Emodeee:
D issue is dat, guys libido is very high and most of the time, they find it difficult to contain it. So d lady factor will come in to quench their libido. 4get, ladies too do av sexual desires bt they r capable of quenching it to zero minimum. In fact, na d ladies dey enjoy d sex pass. Imagine, wen u r s***king her boobs, na she go dey moan, it shws intense sexual pleasure. Bt guys too like sex abeg especially d guys in dis generation. Can u imagine? Dat guy said a girl gave him b.j in the afternoon at public place, isn't dat crazy? it is.

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by JoeCutie(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
As in ehn...
I've always said it, sex is 50/50. I don't know why ladies have this very funny mentality. In fact, they should be grateful to us men, because they are the ones enjoying the strokes, while the men suffer.

You'd stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke and stroke. You'd do everything and just when you're about to... You'd just hear, "Harder!". Har gini? undecided

Then after all these things, they still see themselves as doing us a favour. Any girl that'd tell me that rubbish ehn... Issorai. lipsrsealed undecided

8 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / How To Know A Virgin Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.