Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (94639 Views)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by RedSeaKing(m): 4:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Coz they know when we penetrate we just established ourselves a new Kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by omooba969(m): 5:30am On Apr 11, 2015
all4naija:

Must she follow such trend? Your post made it clear the girl or guy must consent to having intimacy before it's regarded as right. It is like you are sexually harassing her by trying to forcefully have sexual affair with her. You aren't doing it right. The best way is to convince her and let her make up her mind and make the choice to open her legs for you than taking a path she can easily spot your weakness. If I am a lady that would be the end of planning to bed you because you would go about making it public or use it to poke fun at me in the midst of your friends.

Special Adviser on Women Affairs. wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by tsdarkside(m): 5:31am On Apr 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think it is because women don't easily get in the mood like men. They need men to treat them special and all nice to get that sexual attraction/urge. Another reason could be because most men have made it appears as if sex is like hitting some huge jackpot. Like our lives depends on it. So women have capitalise on this vulnerability of men to achieving their aim; attention, pampering and their want. Maybe men should stop their madness for sex, as women enjoys it as much anyways.

Though this act is sort of annoying, the one that irks me most is after a break up you hear a girl saying "after all I did for him". And you just reflect back to see what value they added to your life. But no, nothing.

A lot of women encourages, support and give men that extra push to becoming a better person. But some just think once they open their legs for him, that's enough. And these are the ones who are quick to play victim with after all I did for him bunkum.

hey guy....i like your reasoning... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Positive.. even online.
They make it seem like they are doing us a FAVOUR by replying our mentions or questions. Such redundancy. I don't know why most NIGERIAN girls would still be FORMING online.. That's why most of em' are boring as hell.

Very very boring and mumgulistic.

The chatting aspect is so annoying. A girl who likes you will still be ignoring your chats. So distorted in their mentality. Some will say they are testing you to know how you will react or treat them if they go out with you.

Wtf. Is going out with her a jackpot ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by amjoy: 5:38am On Apr 11, 2015
If it is not a favour, then, dont have sex for d next one year n see if konji no go kill u. undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 11, 2015
amjoy:
If it is not a favour, then, dont have sex for d next one year n see if konji no go kill u. undecided

And you are who ?

Have you ever heard of an autopsy where cause of death was diagnosed to be " Lack of sex " ?

A confident man does not ask women for sex rather ladies beg him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by williamspaul22(m): 5:54am On Apr 11, 2015
anigbajumo:
Even at times I dey blame my self if .......no cum like over 10mins,dem jst fink so buh nt at al
grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by williamspaul22(m): 5:55am On Apr 11, 2015
NemzySeries:

Since last week I'm still on milk & banana....i neva recover sef rada I'm feeling like an accidented victim
hahahahaha grin, chai

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by williamspaul22(m): 5:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Matty33:
Who send u!
na konji my man grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by williamspaul22(m): 5:57am On Apr 11, 2015
mcyemite:
and that very one they don't like..
cos they will be tired easily grin, y they dey form? tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by JewelDiamond(f): 6:00am On Apr 11, 2015
Is because if they decline, men will beg as if their lives depend on it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Lala247:

Baby girl?? How old r u first if your not 40 n up no even reply this message wink

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by PhweshyJ(f): 6:04am On Apr 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
As in ehn...
I've always said it, sex is 50/50. I don't know why ladies have this very funny mentality. In fact, they should be grateful to us men, because they are the ones enjoying the strokes, while the men suffer.

You'd stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke and stroke. You'd do everything and just when you're about to... You'd just hear, "Harder!". Har gini? undecided

Then after all these things, they still see themselves as doing us a favour. Any girl that'd tell me that rubbish ehn... Issorai. lipsrsealed undecided
Lmao! You're a very good bad boy, Joe. What are you stroking? Stroker! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Magicdon(m): 6:06am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:
Coz de luk lyk de gonna die wen de are ho rny lipsrsealed

it depends on d person dat initiates d sex sha...
hi cutie, wanna be ur friend, whatsapp me 0818478987.....thx
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Solozzo(m): 6:06am On Apr 11, 2015
It has a biological/evolutionary perspective to it. By playing hard to get or treating sex as a Favour and requesting men show thier love, finances they are testing your genes for survival and ability to care for the next generation. an

An example in the animal world, the bonobo chimp female gives sex only to males that give them fruts or other favors in return, more like prostitution ; they use sex as a way to get favors, pass time, establish dominance, kill boredom etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 11, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Mmmmmmnnnrrrrrr rha rha rha rha!!!!! That's the sound I made when I read about poor cucumber's plight with the condom.... I laughed so loud one babe looked at me in shock... Below my breath I murmured... Cucumber lover and burst into another round of laughter...
Now I'm sure she thinks I'm just a wierdo.. grin grin grin grin

They are trampling on food rights.

When I don't eat cucumber year to year, some girls now stock it in their lockers as if their lives depend on it. Oh, they really do.

Haha.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by NobleG1(m): 6:09am On Apr 11, 2015
okusebi:
why would ladies have the impression that if they hava sex with a guy they are doing the guy a favour..... its somehow after making sure they are satisfied..... all they will think is that they have given u a huge favour

It's a s*tupid manipulative machanism. They always deploy it whenever they meet a maga.
In reality, women enjoy sex more than men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 11, 2015
Chilug:
My babe will always say thanks after every round. I haven't known y though and I don't want to ask her either. They favour thing is who is it looking like its life depend on it at that moment. Most tym d way guys act when d c punny is plain stupidity. U just wonder!

Nice to hear from another person..
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by dharnie(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2015
What were those old school things we did back then. Like the kind of movie/cartoon we watched, the kind of things we ate, the kind of clothes we wore. E.t.c #oldschool
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Solozzo(m): 6:23am On Apr 11, 2015
It is said that to make a man desire something you have to make it hard for him to get.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2015
jenie10:
u r smart
u are sexy n pretty
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Juliesexy(f): 6:40am On Apr 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
As in ehn...
I've always said it, sex is 50/50. I don't know why ladies have this very funny mentality. In fact, they should be grateful to us men, because they are the ones enjoying the strokes, while the men suffer.

You'd stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke and stroke. You'd do everything and just when you're about to... You'd just hear, "Harder!". Har gini? undecided

Then after all these things, they still see themselves as doing us a favour. Any girl that'd tell me that rubbish ehn... Issorai. lipsrsealed undecided
This boy! This bad boy!!! Werey! tongue What is harder? And that comes when you're about to do what? Looool. cheesy

Well, if I have sex with someone, I don't see it as doing a favour for him; I see it as being satisfied by him, knowing fully well that I've also satisfied him. That's equal 'favour' after all. But then, why would someone see sex as favour? As a means of payment? Paying someone back for what they did for you? To me, that's madness and it's degrading. undecided If I want to have sex with you, I'd have sex with you; not just for you but for myself; or rather, for us. smiley

And Joe... I thought you said you're a V?! tongue cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Matty33(m): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2015
williamspaul22:
na konji my man grin
Hahaha.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 11, 2015
zubbyauthentica:
grin. Can I com n join u in bed
grin[quote author=zubbyauthentica post=32575672]you want a favor from me or what exactly? grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Dcaliphate(m): 6:53am On Apr 11, 2015
i hereby cancel sex from now onwards, lets see who will die first
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by victorkc(m): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

I love This babe. I want to meet You. How do we Start.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2015
O
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mcaise: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

Have started having sex?

You don't look it at all..you still 2 young.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by lordyugo: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2015
It all boils dwn to 2 types of pleasures, d physical pleasures and d mental pleasures.jus like when ur lickn d n.....s of a girl shes havn d physical while ur havn d mental pleasure.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Hychineson(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

ontop ke?

na missionary style
u don spoil dis girl.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mcaise: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2015
victorkc:

I love This babe. I want to meet You. How do we Start.

Respect ur old age and resort to ur bathing soap as usual.

It's ur auxiliary brain doing the thinking for u right nw, trust me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by sinaj(f): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Magicdon:

hi cutie, wanna be ur friend, whatsapp me 0818478987.....thx

m not on wasap

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / How To Know A Virgin Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.