Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes (44944 Views)

Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / See How Nigeria First Gay Pastor Rev Jide Macaulay Is Preparing 4 Valentine(pics / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
mmsen:

So by his words they are ALL lying hypocrites to be ignored.

If xtians should not engage in usury, or eat shellfish, or grow two different crops on their land or wear clothing with two different materials (Lev 19:19) then they should all be condemned.

Matthew 5:17 - 20:
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

exactly... Nobody should condemn people with the old testament laws when you yourself dont keep any of those laws... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Santi222(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Who made this man a ''pastor'' [/sup][sup][sub][/sub] embarassed embarassed embarassed
? False teacher trying to confuse his own self...
Fake pastor who doesn't realise that Christs's death is the ultimate sacrifice and that we are under grace.
But even at that, Romans 6: 1 - 2 says '' What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin live any longer, therein?

Vs 12- 15.. Let not sin reign in your mortal bodies that you should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield your members as instruments of unrighteousness.

Read vs 16 too, Mr ''pastor''.

Romans 8:8 They that are in the flesh cannot please God.

And pertaining your mangled understanding of the scriptures, I have this to say.. Read up 1 Corinthians chapter 2 to its end.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Edusouls(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
chai gay is an abomination in the face of God,humans, spirits, and animals, in the face of all God wonderful creation that still trend in the way of sanity...the dark angel have almost completely destroyed humans, by even gaining access to interfere in vital human genes that determine the normal developement of human beings, this is a disaster that God kept silent about, any body that is gay is not totally in control of his or her actions feelings or emotions, so pity them and pray hard for them,dont persecute them, the devil only comes to steal ,kill and destroy...
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
ng4u:
we Dnt live according to the laws of Moses again... Christ has died for those laws to be broken... Now we live the life of Christ... Jesus Christ was never a gay.

Exactly thats the point, people should not condemn gays with the old testament laws that none of you keeps.

Speaking of which jesus was never married so am supposing you will never marry? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by franugo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
ng4u:
we Dnt live according to the laws of Moses again... Christ has died for those laws to be broken... Now we live the life of Christ... Jesus Christ was never a gay.

christ was not many things so if u want 2 follow this ur logic in this jet age, then i PITY you!

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by jossymife: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. 1st Corinthians 2:16
But which of them has stood in the council of the LORD to see or to hear his word? Who has listened and heard his word? Jer 23:18
Do you listen in on God's council? Do you have a monopoly on wisdom? Job 15:8
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
OracleMxNelson:

The Apostle Paul spoke specifically against gays...

Yes that was his views as a 2000 years ago Jewish roman citizen.. this is 21st century..The world have changed a lot, man have always being evolving.. views change.

For me i don't even disturb myself with people that are gay. i leave them to live their lives as they want, it is their life not mine.

I live my own life nothing is more beautiful than kitty kat. I love kitty .smiley

Homosexuality is disgusting but we should leave them and mind our own business...

2 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by EternalBeing: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
[b]Wicked programming is going on here, only the Spirit minded can see it because "to be carnally minded is death". A lot of posts and comments here are by homosexuals scheming and trying so hard to infect the minds of the unsuspecting. They post pictures of "beautiful" homosexuals and transgenders in order to make straight dudes start imagining how it would be to fvck homo. Before you know it, u start seeing nothing wrong with being homo. As at early last year, NairaLanders used to condemn sodomites as utterly disgusting, worst than animals, most agreed that some satanic westerner are trying hard to infect Africa with it, most clamoured that they should be killed or locked up permanently. But alas, as at today alot have already swallowed the bait of these homosexuals, whose major aim on NL is to relentlessly subtly program people to subconsciensessly accept homosexuality. Mods, please stop bring such evil to FP. End time is here, I shall not miss the so imminent rapture that's about to happen IJN. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Scholar8200(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
To all esteemed NLers, I advise that any view or principle not backed up by verbatim quotes from both the Old and new testaments against the backdrop of the obvious intention of the Inspired writer, be ignored. Many are twisting scriptures and quoting txts out of context, holding to single passages why ignoring parallel ref that clarify the former,etc (just like satan did when he quoted part of psalm 91 to Jesus)at their peril. It's unfortunate when we seek to canonise our failings with Scripture.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by franugo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
ng4u:

help me ask her o, that her point is so childishcry
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by mmsen: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:

exactly... Nobody should condemn people with the old testament laws when you yourself dont keep any of those laws... smiley

Everyone, except those of us who have the good sense to see that much of the Bible is complete nonsense, should be ignored.

Those amongst us who insist upon hiding behind religion instead of embracing the intelligence that we are all born with should be condemned for two reasons - firstly for the gross hypocrisy in failing to adhere to the majority of the laws written in the Bible and secondly for being intellectual cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by EternalBeing: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Anti-Christ is very much in a hurry, their time is fast running out so they are using every means possible to get passive/active converts. The height of it is that devil is trying to get people so used to sin till their minds becomes reprobate, using their bodies for abnormal inconvinent things like homosexuality.
I guess u think homosexuality is secular too; it's grossly spiritual! It is the crescendo, the height of desecration of human's conscience. That's why the devil is aggressively pushing it, he knows that it's the only sin that has ever made GOD to rain fire on Earth to consume sinners and that once u cross that line ur conscience become reprobate, dead and hell-bound."

People fall, so it's not about falling, it about refusing to stand, ramaining fallen as a result of pride after falling. Falling does not destroy, yes faling does not destroy; it is Pride that destroys without remedy. When u start finding it difficult to go on your knees before your Creator to ask for forgiveness and help to be Holy, then know that Pride goeth before destruction.
Homosexuality is the major seal of the anti-Christ because the bible says they shall hate women, they shall use their bodies for what was normally not convenient, it's the preliminary spiritual 666 before the physical one that would come after rapture. According to Daniel 11:37b, "...(the anti-Christ) shall be a woman hater,he shall not desire women." Read Revelations 13:18, Revelations 14:9-11.
I didn't take JESUS serious until self-acclaimed satanists starts saying that JESUS should come quickly so that they can fully take over!
I even heard a rap song, the gay rapper was boasting of what they'll do to "left behind" Christians after rapture. I laughed because such foolish pple forgot that even after Rapture they too will surely still die and eternity (whether in Heaven or Hell) awaits us all. So, guide ur eyes, hears and watch ur heart. I shall not miss the so very imminent Rapture IJN.

There are now gay pastors and gay churches. Matth24:15 and Mark 13:14 "When you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel standing in the Holy place, know that...JESUS is just about to appear, whosoever readeth let him understand" Are u prepared? or Will you be left behind? Join the genuine Churches like Deeper Life, MFM etc... to prepare yourself for HE is just about to appear. Without any iota or scintilla of doubt, the END TIME is Here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
mmsen:

Everyone except those of us who have the good sense to see that much of the Bible is complete nonsense and should be ignored.

Those amongst us who insist upon hiding behind religion instead of embracing the intelligence that were are all born with should be condemned for two reasons - firstly for the gross hypocrisy in failing to adhere to the majority of the laws written in the Bible and secondly for being intellectual cowards.

I wonder why a book written by ancient primitive men in the middle east inspired by their culture and views of then is still greatly influencing the mind of 21st century homo sapiens in a changed world...

Left for these folks we would still be riding donkeys and still thinking the earth is the center of the solar system...

2 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by franugo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
EternalBeing:
[b]Wicked programming is going on here, only the Spirit minded can see it because "to be carnally minded is death". A lot of posts and comments here are by homosexuals scheming and trying so hard to infect the minds of the unsuspecting. They post pictures of "beautiful" homosexuals and transgenders in order to make straight dudes start imagining how it would be to fvck homo. Before you know it, u start seeing nothing wrong with being homo. As at early last year, NairaLanders used to condemn sodomites as utterly disgusting, worst than animals, most agreed that some satanic westerner are trying hard to infect Africa with it, most clamoured that they should be killed or locked up permanently. But alas, as at today alot have already swallowed the bait of these homosexuals, whose major aim on NL is to relentlessly subtly program people to subconsciensessly accept homosexuality. Mods, please stop bring such evil to FP. End time is here, I shall not miss the so imminent rapture that's about to happen IJN. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

I believed you are not a gay right activist.
My question for homosexual people is: if we all join them, Shey we ll not hinder reproduction of human beings?
If we ll hinder reproduction, then every homosexual is mentally unstable!
No one ever told you to become homosexual. If you are gay, then you're gay. If you are not, you can never be one. All the writer is asking for is a spirit of tolerance. undecided
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
sirRiddy:
Que sera sera
c'est ca....
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by donsufia: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
You say there is no new testament law against homosexuality? Read Romans 1 : 21 -28.
......21 because that,
knowing God, they glorified
him not as God, neither gave
thanks; but became vain in their
reasonings, and their senseless
heart was darkened. 1:22 Professing
themselves to be wise,
they became fools, 1:23 and
changed the glory of the incorruptible
God for the likeness of
an image of corruptible man,
and of birds, and four-footed
beasts, and creeping things.
1:24 Wherefore God gave them
up in the lusts of their hearts
unto uncleanness, that their
bodies should be dishonored
among themselves: 1:25 for
that they exchanged the truth
of God for a lie, and worshipped
and served the creature
rather than the Creator, who is
blessed for ever. Amen. 1:26
FOR THIS CAUSE GOD GAVE THEM
UP UNTO VILE PASSIONS: FOR THEIR
WOMEN CHANGED THE NATURAL USE
INTO THAT WHICH IS AGAINST NATURE:
1:27 AND LIKEWISE ALSO THE
MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF
THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST
ONE TOWARD ANOTHER, MEN WITH
MEN WORKING UNSEEMLINESS……

Better repent bro. The act is very dirty in the sight of God.

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Osakah24(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Why did America support APC?
Am sure they had a deal with apc to repeal the homosexual bill.
Could be some other interest,but not gay law,that one na no go area.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
He obviously hasn't read the bible well

Romans 1 26,27 the bible repeats the warning

[size=18pt]26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.[/size]
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by daresimon(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mission self destruct.

There will always be a reason for every evils u do.
Its hos problem not mine.
As my father will always say know whom you believe
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by akinademayowa(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:
He's right, christians all should start practising all the laws in the old testament since they condemn gays with the laws in the old testament...

Its either you discard all of them and embrace the modern way or You keep all of them and dont cherrypick the ones you like.. grin

u must be birds of the same feather.... irritating post,irritating comment
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by akinademayowa(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
what a beautifully coined nonsense post to justify a devilish and useless act? and it's unfortunate some people here seem to think he's right.. mtchewwww..
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by busky101(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:
He's right, christians all should start practising all the laws in the old testament since they condemn gays with the laws in the old testament...

Its either you discard all of them and embrace the modern way or You keep all of them and dont cherrypick the ones you like.. grin
gay alert
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
akinademayowa:

u must be birds of the same feather.... irritating post,irritating comment

Lmao... my post was simple "If you wont keep all old testament laws, Dont comdemn people using the same laws that you dont keep" smiley
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Actually Romans 1 from verse 18 answers him well
God is not mocked

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,[b] 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.[/b]
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
busky101:
gay alert

Lol... Am sure i my post never supported gays. it was very simple to understand. too bad a whole lot of you have comprehension problem..

I meant "If you wont keep all old testament laws dont condemn people using that same law, its hypocrisy.."

Beside just a look of my dp is enough to show am a strict straight fellow... smiley
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Not one sane intelligent counter-argument.

The hypocrisy by Christians is clear.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Not one sane intelligent counter-argument.

The hypocrisy by Christians is clear.

Are you blind?
Read my posts
The bible both in the old and new testaments condemn him
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:

Are you blind?
Read my posts
The bible both in the old and new testaments condemn him
Your arguement are flawed with bias. I'm not blind,I read and can assimilate well.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
1st Timothy 1 verse 10, the New Testament clearly condemns it and calls it unwholesome
[size=18pt]
The law is for people who are sexually immoral, or who practice homosexuality, or are slave traders,[c] liars, promise breakers, or who do anything else that contradicts the wholesome teaching [/size]
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by doggiemann(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Are there gays in Nigeria? I thought there is a law of 14years imprisonment charge for gays
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jude 7 another New Testament verse that condemns it

[size=18pt]
7 just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts / China Bans Children From Attending Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.