Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes (44930 Views)

Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / See How Nigeria First Gay Pastor Rev Jide Macaulay Is Preparing 4 Valentine(pics / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Engineer1985(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
adorablepepple:
kiss so many r losing it, it's a pity! Lots of people have loosed there sanity. Dear Gay guy you need JESUS!
A typical Nigerian for you...
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:
He's right, christians all should start practising all the laws in the old testament since they condemn gays with the laws in the old testament...

Its either you discard all of them and embrace the modern way or You keep all of them and dont cherrypick the ones you like.. grin
you are talking about religion and not Christianity (an adopted way of life).
even the devil reads the bible but his aim is to accuse the Christians . so, son... what's your point?
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by freshcvv(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
fairprince:
. It would be done by people that really have that time. It took him a very long time and arduos research to quote those passages to validate his fiendish acts. How do you then expect someone who is looking for his daily bread to just stand and in a minute respond to him appropriately? No time oooo.

But they are so quick to insult the man? Since the bible is what people use to degrade his likes, he has also used the bible to show the hypocrisy in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by busky101(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:

biko wetuo obi abulom muslim... i deh craze? ... am a bleeping unbeliever..smiley

biko kponyenum nwanne gi nwanyi kam gosi gi ifem ga emewu... i may even marry her grin

odinma, ujo bia kwa m, eche kwam na iwu ndi ala kuba, nsogbu adiro, ife mee buna iga akponye m umunne gi ndi nwanyi abuo ma owu ato tukwu m kponye gi so ofu nwanyi anyi nwere... Ikwere ekwe? #isha gi ama
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by lezz(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
FrancisTony:
Ezekiel 16:49
"Look, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50. "And they were haughty and committed abomination before Me; therefore I took them away as I saw fit.

I wonder why christians are equating gayism with sodomy.
With these^^^ Nigeria is already sodom.

Then, why did your country criminalised gayism and left adulterers, abusers etc?.

To think that GEJ legalised prostitution and he was praised by myopic people for his act against gays.
Here comes the chief homosexual apologist. Homosexualism is not only a sin against God and Man, like adultery, stealing, it is a sin against nature. A crime against the natural order of things. It is a curse. A disease of the body soul and mind.

GAYS NEED HELP, NOT RATIONALIZATION AND PROMOTION .

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
busky101:
odinma, ujo bia kwa m, eche kwam na iwu ndi ala kuba, nsogbu adiro, ife mee buna iga akponye m umunne gi ndi nwanyi abuo ma owu ato tukwu m kponye gi so ofu nwanyi anyi nwere... Ikwere ekwe? #isha gi ama

nwannem nile anuchagonu di naa sad
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by busky101(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:

nwannem nile anuchagonu di naa sad

chai da, ngwa eme ka e submit cv gi kam nyochasia gi, kedu okwa gi na shell keta.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
I do believe the talks about homos is getting boring. I think the world should be separated in twos. Those who accept they are straight to be in one, and those who aren't. I think the world will concentrate more on issues relevant to us.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by spartan50(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:
He's right, christians all should start practising all the laws in the old testament since they condemn gays with the laws in the old testament...

Its either you discard all of them and embrace the modern way or You keep all of them and dont cherrypick the ones you like.. grin
Shut up!
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
So apart from for religious reasons, is there any reason to oppose LGBT rights?
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by chachanga: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
See his face
I just hope he has beta yarns to spin for Apostle Peter @ Heaven's Gate on Day Zero otherwise gonna b hauling his already overburnt black ar.se over to Hell for some serious deep frying action.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Teediggz: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
If the good pastor doesn't like the verses he has quoted he can as well throw them out of the bible as a matter of fact he can as well join in the rest of the bible and throw it out. Using strawman argument s doesn't make a good debate.

In addition to bushdoc9919 comments
"If one of your countrymen becomes poor and is unable to support himself among you, help him as you would an alien or a temporary resident, so he can continue to live among you. Do not take interest of any kind from him, but fear your God, so that your countryman may continue to live among you. You must not lend himmoney at interest or sell him food at a profit. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt to give you the land of Canaan and to be your God. "If one of your countrymen becomes poor among you and sells himself to you, do not make him work as a slave. He is to be treated as a hired worker or a temporary resident among you; he is to work for you until the Year of Jubilee. Then he and his children are to
be released, and he will go back to his own clan and to the property of his forefathers. Because the Israelites are my servants, whom I brought out of Egypt, they must not be sold as slaves. Do not rule over them ruthlessly,
but fear your God. (Lev 25.35-43)

Slavery was designed so that the poor could seek protection. It's driven by the need of the individual who is poor.

Slaves were to be recognized as human beings first and foremost, not property or chattel. Verse 40 states "He is to be treated as a hired worker or a temporary resident among you".

Slavery had a specific time of service and afterward were allowed to go free. Note that the passage above even includes the family of the slave so as not to break up the family unit.

As an owner, you couldn't "cook the books". A big problem in those days was the charging of exorbitant interest so that
slaves would stay indebted to their masters forever
(remember Jacob and Laban?). Here, God specifically declares that this practice is forbidden.
Slavery under the Levitical law's where quite different from slavery practiced by the Egyptian, Persian, Greek, Roman and modern Trans Atlantic Slavery by Europe.

Menstrual uncleanness

Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
PMS includes both physical and emotional symptoms that
many females get right before their periods, such as:
acne
bloating
fatigue
backaches
sore breasts
headaches
constipation
diarrhea
food cravings
depression or feeling blue
irritability
difficulty concentrating
difficulty handling stress
feeling tense or anxious

Cramps
Many girls experience abdominal cramps during the first few days of their periods. They're caused by prostaglandin, a chemical in the body that makes the smooth muscle in the uterus contract. These involuntary contractions can be either dull or sharp and intense.

Menorrhagia (Extremely Heavy, Prolonged
Periods)
It's normal for a girl's period to be heavier on some days than others. But signs of menorrhagia (excessively heavy or long periods) can include soaking through at least one sanitary napkin (pad) an hour for several hours in a row or periods that last longer than 7 days. Girls with me north again sometimes stay home from school or social functions because they're worried they won't be able to control the bleeding in public.

Dysmenorrhea (Painful Periods)
There are two types of dysmenorrhea, which is painful menstruation that can interfere with a girl's ability to function normally
1. Primary dysmenorrhea is very common in teens and is not caused by a disease or other condition. Instead, the culprit is prostaglandin, the chemical behind cramps. Some prostaglandin can lead to mild cramps. But large amounts of prostaglandin can lead to nausea, vomiting, headaches, backaches, diarrhea, and severe cramps. Fortunately, these symptoms usually only last for a day or two.
2. Secondary dysmenorrhea is pain caused by some
physical condition like polyps or fibroids in the uterus, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) , or adenomyosis (tissue that usually lines the uterus growing into the muscular wall of the uterus).

Menstruation is usually tasking on women's immune system and as such makes them vulnerable to infection that's why in that state they are "unclean" and are isolated for their sakes.

Sabbath
Mark 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath

Shellfish
Shellfish like shrimp, crab, lobster, oysters, scallops, and clams, as well as catfish, gar, swordfish, fresh water cod, and others were basically created to clean up nature's mess in the water. They are scavengers, who (like the pig) will eat just about anything. They eat excrement, dead and decaying animals, and any other pollutants they find, including those put there by man. They are the filters of the sea and lakes. As a result, they have been shown to maintain high levels of mercury, heavy metals, and industrial contaminants.
According to author Rex Russell, MD, "Shellfish can be placed in a body of water that is contaminated with cholera bacteria, and they will purify the water. Shrimp, oysters, crab, scallops and mussels are particularly efficient at this.
They filter large volumes of water every day. Sewage laden with chemicals, toxins, and harmful bacteria, parasites and viruses become concentrated in those shellfish. The cause of cholera outbreaks in several areas has been traced to contaminated shrimp, crab, oysters and clams." So if you still think God is irrational and unreasonable bon appetite...

"Approaching God with perfect eyesight"
A mistake people make is interpreting the Levitical laws is thinking the whole cleanliness deal was about Superiority of the Israelites, blind obedience to law and earning ones access to heaven with compliance. “Listen to Me, all of you, and understand: there is nothing outside the man which going into him can defile him; but the things which
proceed out of the man are what defile the man... That which proceeds out of the man, that is
what defiles the man. For from within, out of
the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts and
fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries,
sensuality, envy, slander, price and foolishness.
All these evil things proceed from within and
defile the man” Mark 7:14
The levitical priesthood required strict procedures, precise rituals and prime physical conditions because of the rigorous nature of the job not to mention the dangers of approaching the holy of holies. So flawed eyesight was definitely a minus. If you cannot see properly how can you function in a job that requires sight? Not everyone was suited for the job kinda like requirements for being a ballerina or a basketballer or a heavyweight boxer, you catch my drift... wink Those who may not be suited for the work of the priesthood, may serve God with comfort in other duties.

Beards
The reason for the prohibition of shaving by the Priesthood is not stated in the Bible, but [the 11th-century Spanish/North African sage Maimonides understands it as a protest against idolatry, conjecturing that the heathen priests shaved their beards.Leviticus 19:27 - "Among the ancients the hair was often used in divinations. The worshipers of the stars and planets cut their hair evenly around, trimming the extremities. Others have seen it as a means of distinguishing between males and females. Other Israelites were not forbidden to cut their hair, of course, but through most of the Old Testament period long hair was admired on men and women alike. Absalom cut his hair only once a year, and the amount he cut reportedly (2 Samuel 14:26) weighed two hundred shekels - or
about five pounds!"

When you look at the Levitical laws and consider living in a pre-technological society and even in "modern times" you see start to see God's mercy not his alleged capricious homophobic misogyny as "modern" skeptical gay rights lovers would have you believe.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by fibe: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That's true....sad really.

Good...

Misreading scripture....are we?

Everybody practiced slavery back then.What God was doing here was prescribing laws for the treatment of slaves.
Besides, slaves were subject to the laws of Israel....and a Jew could be punished for harming a slave...but let's go on.

First, you are misreading the whole purpose of the verse.According to the article Slavery on the Christian Think tank website....this may refer to marriage...not slavery.Plus...there are verses stating that the lass is not to be mistreated.

Well...this refers to intimacy contact....not other forms of contact.

The altar is centrally located....at the tabernacle.Plus...the neighbours were likely to be Jews.And anyways....Christ's sacrifice negates such.

Can you work for 24/7 without dropping? NEXT!

Shellfish do accumulate all sorts of pollutants....and anyway....God no longer judges us by the Law....

You think that God ain't merciful?

Ah well....you go ahead! (We are not under law).

Some American footies are now made of synthetics. What's the issue.?

Well....Iam born again...and I still think you as a gay man are worthy of God's love.

The question is.....are you ready to please God..? Not the homophobes or the people who like gays.....God?

Are you willing to trust God even if it is irrational.

I know....I may not be gay...but I have lots of desires for the opposite sex.Yet God gave me these desires....and says I can only have one wife.Isn't fair to me....but I have to trust God somehow that he means best.

And anyway.....this life isn't all there is.

Apologies to anyone I may have hurt. Christianity is a difficult and unreasonable religion.....but then again....it commands us to believe that God loves us.....even when it does not seem so.

May modify this post....my internet connection is iffy.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by sniperr007(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
freshcvv:

Can those laws be overlooked including all the sins in Galatians except homosexuality?

I mean why are these other laws not with life sentences too or is there a Bible verse that place homosexuality in a different level to other sins?

We all know that homosexuality was the major reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

U c, God punished nations for worshipping idol but destroyed a kingdom for homosexuality. Shows HW grievous it is.

Lets reason logically,is right to b sexually involved wit same sex.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by kosovo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
sniperr007:

We all know that homosexuality was the major reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

U c, God punished nations for worshipping idol but destroyed a kingdom for homosexuality. Shows HW grievous it is.

Lets reason logically,is right to b sexually involved wit same sex.

Sodom and Gomorrah Was not destroyed because of homosexuality. Do not say what you have no idea of..

If you need answers, I can help you..

I have no sympathy for the LGBT community and their oppressor , but facts have to be set straight!
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
lezz:
Here comes the chief homosexual apologist. Homosexualism is not only a sin against God and Man, like adultery, stealing, it is a sin against nature. A crime against the natural order of things. It is a curse. A disease of the body soul and mind.
GAYS NEED HELP, NOT RATIONALIZATION AND PROMOTION .
So, you are now nature to dictate which is right and wrong for it? Go and research because there are gay animals. Study to show yourself approved.

Gays said that they are mentally "okay", is it so hard to mind your business?.

Assuming someone is having a family problem and you suggest that he needs a help and he declines, won't you mind your business? Why is it hard in gay related issues?

By the way, define nature without religious sentiments and pray tell how gayism is against it.
Irregardless,gayism is defined as an attraction towards same sex not all about having sex.

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by FarmTech(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That's true....sad really.

Good...

Misreading scripture....are we?

Everybody practiced slavery back then.What God was doing here was prescribing laws for the treatment of slaves.
Besides, slaves were subject to the laws of Israel....and a Jew could be punished for harming a slave...but let's go on.

First, you are misreading the whole purpose of the verse.According to the article Slavery on the Christian Think tank website....this may refer to marriage...not slavery.Plus...there are verses stating that the lass is not to be mistreated.

Well...this refers to intimacy contact....not other forms of contact.

The altar is centrally located....at the tabernacle.Plus...the neighbours were likely to be Jews.And anyways....Christ's sacrifice negates such.

Can you work for 24/7 without dropping? NEXT!

Shellfish do accumulate all sorts of pollutants....and anyway....God no longer judges us by the Law....

You think that God ain't merciful?

Ah well....you go ahead! (We are not under law).

Some American footies are now made of synthetics. What's the issue.?

Well....Iam born again...and I still think you as a gay man are worthy of God's love.

The question is.....are you ready to please God..? Not the homophobes or the people who like gays.....God?

Are you willing to trust God even if it is irrational.

I know....I may not be gay...but I have lots of desires for the opposite sex.Yet God gave me these desires....and says I can only have one wife.Isn't fair to me....but I have to trust God somehow that he means best.

And anyway.....this life isn't all there is.

Apologies to anyone I may have hurt. Christianity is a difficult and unreasonable religion.....but then again....it commands us to believe that God loves us.....even when it does not seem so.

May modify this post....my internet connection is iffy.
You've said a lot bro. The problem with people like this is that they don't study their bible, they just read it. It is only people that read their bible that will come out and say that the bible is contradictory. Just as we study maths, we also study the bible. The badest part is many ignoramus will follow this man to hell. May God have mercy!
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by phreakabit(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
A pastor that questions the doctrine of his faith, yet remains a pastor??
They say, the eyes are the windows to the soul. . . Upon close examination of this man's eyes it is apparently obvious, he isn't in a state of compos mentis. Too much D up his rectum. Some "fagarian" has probably poked too far up and tilted his brain a lil.

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by simdam500(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Somebody tell me to shut my mouth!
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by lezz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

So, you are now nature to dictate which is right and wrong for it? Go and research because there are gay animals. Study to show yourself approved.

Gays said that they are mentally "okay", is it so hard to mind your business?.

Assuming someone is having a family problem and you suggest that he needs a help and he declines, won't you mind your business? Why is it hard in gay related issues?

By the way, define nature without religious sentiments and pray tell how gayism is against it.
Irregardless, gayism is defined as an attraction towards opposite sex not all about having sex.
I have always thought that gayism is an attraction to same sex and not opposite sex.

Anyways, nature designed the male anus in such a way that it passes stuffs out and not to take things in, especially another man's phallus, without damages.

You people are utterly sick and disgusting with all the shiit you pound out in your disgusting art of perverted love.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by upros(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
- ..arguing for ur selfish interest::::::: Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.::::also we re not under d old laws.. Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Galatians 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Hebrews 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by 989900: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Go get your vaseline fake pastor, and let there be peace

All the epistle just so you can be 'yanshed'? shocked
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Rilwayne001: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

I have never seen you suggest the underlined/bolded undecided
You have always been a supporter of it.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Dolemite(f): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
2sureguy1:

I don't argue wif pagans cuz I kw, d word of d cross is foolishness to dos wu ar
perishing, but to us wu ar bein saved it is the power of
God.

LMAO, the 'truth' should be clear to everyone, believer or non believer, 1+ 1 is 2 whether you believe it or not.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Alfred234(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
lezz:
I have always thought that gayism is an attraction to same sex and not opposite sex.

Anyways, nature designed the male anus in such a way that it passes stuffs out and not to take things in, especially another man's phallus, without damages.

You people are utterly sick and disgusting with all the shiit you pound out in your disgusting art of perverted love.

Sorry i had to quote this...
I just recently discovered that the male center of gravity is located inside the anus which means that a guy can also get sexual pleasure thru his anus.

Before u people start questioning me and calling me names. I don't know more than what I already said.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by omojeesu(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dear Black Panda please give me the logic and biology of homosexuality. The penis has two main biological functions: the passage of urine (essentially a waste product) and of semen (a living fluid to be introduced into the the female vagina). That was and still the natural order. The mature lining of the adult woman's vagina is designed to cope with the friction created by the turgid phallus. Not so the lining of the anal passage which is not as strong and bleeds easily even sometimes with passage of hard stool. The anus was and still not designed for sex but for daefication. Even if animals exhibit same sex practice, should we as human beings? In physics like forces repel, while unlike forces attract. In chemistry anions and cations react. Same sex practice is an aberration.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by anibestlala(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Gay Nigerian pastor, Jide Macaulay took to facebook to write a letter to homophobes this morning. Read what he wrote

Open Letter to Homophobes
Far too many people play God and dehumanize Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Trans, and Intersex people throughout the world, in every culture, race, background etc.
The discrimination is so bad that it leaves many LGBTI people wondering and asking questions. This letter to Homophobes is being reproduced to answer many questions people have asked me.
Both heterosexuals and homosexual people, People of all faith have claimed that homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned under any circumstance.
Dear Homophobes,
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your bigoted rhetoric, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, they are clobbered with Leviticus 18:22 which clearly state it to be an abomination...End of debate.
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problems are my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. Clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.
Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

The Other Child of the living God.

https://www.facebook.com/RowlandJideMacaulay/posts/10153223486822884
oga gay doctor, don't hide under passages in leviticus to justify your gay habit.kindly go to Romans chapter 1 and be convicted. not to mention the story of sodom and gomorrha.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
lezz:

1) I have always thought that gayism is an attraction to same sex and not opposite sex.

2) Anyways, nature designed the male anus in such a way that it passes stuffs out and not to take things in, especially another man's phallus, without damages.

1) That was a typographical error.

2) That's their business not yours.
Okay, in the case of lesbians who finger theirselves would you say it's not natural?

3) Oh well! You didn't counter my point but label me gay. grin

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by lezz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Alfred234:

Sorry i had to quote this...
I just recently discovered that the male center of gravity is located inside the anus which means that a guy can also get sexual pleasure thru his anus.

Before u people start questioning me and calling me names. I don't know more than what I already said.
sexual pleasure can also be found on the ear lobe, toes, spine.

there's only one sure way one can find out what you claimed. And that is to go through the dark,narrow tunnel which is the hall-way to Shiit-Ville.

Nature didn't seal the azz to identify virgins, it sealed the real treasure house.

How could someone even claim to be a man when he can't even fvck properly
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I have never seen you suggest the underlined/bolded undecided
You have always been a supporter of it.
He said gays need a help and I cited family problem as an example.

Are you okay
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Rilwayne001: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

He said gays need a help and I cited family problem as an example.

Are you okay

I think you are the one that is not okay, cus you always find it hard to grab very simple thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.