Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes (44929 Views)

Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / See How Nigeria First Gay Pastor Rev Jide Macaulay Is Preparing 4 Valentine(pics / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by chocmanne(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
stanech:
more of these will come, there will be wild protests and buhari will pass the gay right act. that's an agreement he made with America
you people should just stop saying this poo you keep saying. how on earth will Buhari single-handedly upturn the law. he's not even a member of the Senate or House of Rep.....if you don't have any reasonable comment, just read and zoom off.

#no offence
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Dolemite(f): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
2sureguy1:
Let's let dis guy know he's nt making sense..............trying 2 justify himself, he's sailing 2 a destructive end.

You shal kw d truth, & it'll set u free.

If you know the truth SHARE!! deep down you must know that the bible is a stupid book.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by tsdarkside(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
he like to take it from behind...HAHAHAHAHA....
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by postmann: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
FrancisTony:
Ezekiel 16:49
"Look, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50. "And they were haughty and committed abomination before Me; therefore I took them away as I saw fit.

I wonder why christians are equating gayism with sodomy.
With these^^^ Nigeria is already sodom.

Then, why did your country criminalised gayism and left adulterers, abusers etc?.

To think that GEJ legalised prostitution and he was praised by myopic people for his act against gays.
we criminalized gayism cos the devil (the western world) are trying to force it by all means down our throats.

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Finally 1 Cor 6 vs 9 and 10 clearly says they are hell bound

[size=18pt]
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.[/size]

Jide Macaulay should take up his case with the Holy Spirit,his sins are clearly condemned in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by tsdarkside(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
you people are crazy to even listen to a homosexual....HAHAHAHA....and he is preaching to you too...HAHAHAHA...this is too much...
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by tsdarkside(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
a homosexual with bible quotes...HAHAHA...too funny...
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Another translation 1 cor 6 vs 9 and 10

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by betty202020(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:
He's right, christians all should start practising all the laws in the old testament since they condemn gays with the laws in the old testament...

Its either you discard all of them and embrace the modern way or You keep all of them and dont cherrypick the ones you like.. grin
is there any verse in the new testament backing or justifies homosexualism? if on, he failed to convince me.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Alfred234(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
I haven't read any convincing arguments to this question other than "God said this" "God said that"

pls you people should answer the question well, so if God didn't say anything about gays u people would have been ok with them? undecided
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by XBLadez: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
I'm wondering why this silly pastor hasn't been arrested yet. To be gay is criminal already but to preach and defend it...? undecided
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by OracleMxNelson(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:

Yes that was his views as a 2000 years ago Jewish roman citizen.. this is 21st century..The world have changed a lot, man have always being evolving.. views change.

For me i don't even disturb myself with people that are gay. i leave them to live their lives as they want, it is their life not mine.

I live my own life nothing is more beautiful than kitty kat. I love kitty .smiley

Homosexuality is disgusting but we should leave them and mind our own business...

They can go ahead with it... But they shouldn't bring it to Christianity... Paedophilia is creeping into the church... Very soon it will be bestiality... Later it will be necromancy... Some people sleep with shyte already... (oh, you don't know?)

The Owner of the Earth is already coming.. everybody should continue...

Peace...
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
OracleMxNelson:

They can go ahead with it... But they shouldn't bring it to Christianity... Paedophilia is creeping into the church... Very soon it will be bestiality... Later it will be necromancy... Some people sleep with shyte already... (oh, you don't know?)

The Owner of the Earth is already coming.. everybody should continue...

Peace...

The thing is religion has nothing to do with being gay... Many are born that way, just like you and i were born to like women..

In the Anglican church of england they wed gays now, even two of their female priests got married a few years back.

Many gays are christians ....

Lol the owner of the earth is already coming, am guessing it takes years for his flight to bring him here..

You av been saying that for 2000 years...

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Alfred234:
I haven't read any convincing arguments to this question other than "God said this" "God said that"

pls you people should answer the question well, so if God didn't say anything about gays u people would have been ok with them? undecided

What is the question
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by busky101(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol... Am sure i my post never supported gays. it was very simple to understand. too bad a whole lot of you have comprehension problem..

I meant "If you wont keep all old testament laws dont condemn people using that same law, its hypocrisy.."

Beside just a look of my dp is enough to show am a strict straight fellow... smiley
dude u no get chorus, is either u are gay or u are f.ucking re.tarded
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by omojeesu(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
MY DEAR GAY FRIEND, YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG AND MIXED UP. THERE ARE 3 KINDS OF LAW IN THE O.T. - CEREMONIAL, CIVIL AND MORAL. PRACTICALLY ALL YOU LISTED ARE CEREMONIAL LAWS. JESUS ABOLISHED THESE RITUALISTIC LAWS MANY BEING 'SHADOWS' POINTING TO OUR N.T. RELATIONSHIPS WITH ONE ANOTHER AND ESPECIALLY WITH GOD. MANY, IN FACT ARE SYMBOLIC OF JESUS HIMSELF. THE MORAL LAWS WERE NEVER ABOLISHED BY JESUS. FOR EXAMPLE MURDER AND ADULTERY ARE MORAL ISSUES. HOMOSEXUALITY IS A MORAL MATTER STRONGLY CONDEMMED BY GOD HIMSELF. GOD LOVES THE HOMOSEXUAL, BUT HATE HOMOSEXUALITY. HE LOVES THE SINNER BUT HATES THE SIN. THE YORUBA SAY ' OLOMO BURUKU O GBE JUNU'. PARENTS DONT THROW AWAY / ABANDON THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY. YOU DON'T THROW THE BABY AWAY WITH THE BATH WATER. HOMOSEXUALITY IS BY CHOICE. IT IS ADOPTED BEHAVIOUR AGAINST GOD'S EXPRESS WORD. NO ONE IS BORN HOMOSEXUAL OR HAS A GENETIC DISPOSITION. NO GAY EXISTS AMONG ANIMALS. HE GOAT HAVING ANAL SEX WITH ANOTHER HE GOAT. GOD CREATED MALE AND FEMALE. HE CREATED ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND STEVE!

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by blackpanda: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
adorablepepple:
kiss so many r losing it, it's a pity! Lots of people have loosed there sanity. Dear Gay guy you need JESUS!

Why not comment on the post rather than attack the man?

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
busky101:
dude u no get chorus, is either u are gay or u are f.ucking re.tarded

lol and he starts with the insults... That goes a long way to show christian morality... smh.. pathetic.. meanwhile can you send me ur sisters number? am sure her kitty will be great grin

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by blackpanda: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
omojeesu:
MY DEAR GAY FRIEND, YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG AND MIXED UP. THERE ARE 3 KINDS OF LAW IN THE O.T. - CEREMONIAL, CIVIL AND MORAL. PRACTICALLY ALL YOU LISTED ARE CEREMONIAL LAWS. JESUS ABOLISHED THESE RITUALISTIC LAWS MANY BEING 'SHADOWS' POINTING TO OUR N.T. RELATIONSHIPS WITH ONE ANOTHER AND ESPECIALLY WITH GOD. MANY, IN FACT ARE SYMBOLIC OF JESUS HIMSELF. THE MORAL LAWS WERE NEVER ABOLISHED BY JESUS. FOR EXAMPLE MURDER AND ADULTERY ARE MORAL ISSUES. HOMOSEXUALITY IS A MORAL MATTER STRONGLY CONDEMMED BY GOD HIMSELF. GOD LOVES THE HOMOSEXUAL, BUT HATE HOMOSEXUALITY. HE LOVES THE SINNER BUT HATES THE SIN. THE YORUBA SAY ' OLOMO BURUKU O GBE JUNU'. PARENTS DONT THROW AWAY / ABANDON THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY. YOU DON'T THROW THE BABY AWAY WITH THE BATH WATER. HOMOSEXUALITY IS BY CHOICE. IT IS ADOPTED BEHAVIOUR AGAINST GOD'S EXPRESS WORD. NO ONE IS BORN HOMOSEXUAL OR HAS A GENETIC DISPOSITION. NO GAY EXISTS AMONG ANIMALS. HE GOAT HAVING ANAL SEX WITH ANOTHER HE GOAT. GOD CREATED MALE AND FEMALE. HE CREATED ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND STEVE!

Complete rubbish.
Everything u wrote is wrong, illogical and biologically unsubstantiated!
Homosexuality is NOT by choice. And yes, it has been noted in several animals.

Dont spew rubbish pls

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by jony247(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
thank God for the new testament. Jesus came to correct then times of old
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by nworanco(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:
He's right, christians all should start practising all the laws in the old testament since they condemn gays with the laws in the old testament...

Its either you discard all of them and embrace the modern way or You keep all of them and dont cherrypick the ones you like.. grin

u are one fools mentioned in the bible
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by ogbe1111: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Agent of Antichrist . . . The end is near!
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Elgaxton(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
hi everyone,

The word of God is the final seal for any situation, laws God gave the Jews were to arouse their understanding to know that the wrong things they were doing were wrong before His eyes. Nevertheless, if we want to talk about this thread in view of the New Testament, we will have to check Romans 1, from verse 27.

Its better to read the whole chapter 1 to grasp the understanding of what led to this other verses.

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Verse 32 is for those of you who don't practice these acts but commend those who practice them.
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
nworanco:

u are one fools mentioned in the bible

and this is a beautiful exhibition of christian morality.. insults..smiley
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Mbediogu(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Gay Nigerian pastor, Jide Macaulay took to facebook to write a letter to homophobes this morning. Read what he wrote

Open Letter to Homophobes
Far too many people play God and dehumanize Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Trans, and Intersex people throughout the world, in every culture, race, background etc.
The discrimination is so bad that it leaves many LGBTI people wondering and asking questions. This letter to Homophobes is being reproduced to answer many questions people have asked me.
Both heterosexuals and homosexual people, People of all faith have claimed that homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned under any circumstance.
Dear Homophobes,
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your bigoted rhetoric, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, they are clobbered with Leviticus 18:22 which clearly state it to be an abomination...End of debate.
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problems are my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. Clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.
Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

The Other Child of the living God.

https://www.facebook.com/RowlandJideMacaulay/posts/10153223486822884

You clearly are not ordained. The New testament has taken care of most of the issues you raised but NOWHERE DID IT ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF UNNATURAL SEX, SO THE LAWS BE BE REGARDED BY BELIEVERS AS LIFE AND EXTANT. Even non Christian religions are agreed on those. You either of the Church of Satan, or are trying to found a new religion based on Shango / Oshun/ Olokun worship, all of which you try to shroud in Christian tenets. We know you will fail but keep on trying.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by 2sureguy1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dolemite:

If you know the truth SHARE!! deep down you must know that the bible is a stupid book.

I don't argue wif pagans cuz I kw, d word of d cross is foolishness to dos wu ar
perishing, but to us wu ar bein saved it is the power of
God.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by busky101(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:

lol and he starts with the insults... That goes a long way to show christian morality... smh.. pathetic.. meanwhile can you send me ur sisters number? am sure her kitty will be great grin
lol, xo u want to sacrifice her kitty for 72 virgins e kwa? Oma nle.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Rhozabeth(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
This man (and many other that agree with him) are obviously lacking in knowledge! I wonder who ordained him a pastor? He is not fit to mount the pulpit at all but of the thrash he has wriiten. I recommend that this man goes into the new testament and read/study extensively about the word 'grace'.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Rhozabeth(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
bigt2:
He is mad and drunk on knowledge. He failed to port to wisdom and spiritual guidance angry
Unfortunately bros this man has no knowledge at all!

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by macaphan007(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
He's quick to quote from the old testament,he should read what Apostle Paul said in Romans and 1Corithians.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Alfred234(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:

What is the question
This question is "why do people hate gays"
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
busky101:
lol, xo u want to sacrifice her kitty for 72 virgins e kwa? Oma nle.

biko wetuo obi abulom muslim... i deh craze? ... am a bleeping unbeliever..smiley

biko kponyenum nwanne gi nwanyi kam gosi gi ifem ga emewu... i may even marry her grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.