Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak (106686 Views)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / World Now Listens When Nigeria Speak Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by seeker121(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Nice one they should tame the ibos before they turn to something else.Lagos belongs to yorubas and you can equally go back home and develop onitsha and Aba.Enough of all this trash,our gentility should not be taken for granted cos they can try such rubbish in Kano by now enough heads go don dey roll for ground.But all we want is peace and let the immigrants know their boundary.

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by FUTYGUY(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Calling a Nigerian in Nigeria a refugee that is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Ndi ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by dunkem21(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Stop acting like this change your mind, majority of Igbos will vote for PDP all along(With or without Oba speech). You did that during the presidential election and APC still win the state. Do that again and it wouldn't make any difference. In fact PDP got that much votes from Lagos because of the yorubas indigenes. Things would be different now since PDP have made the mistake of turning this into a Yoruba Vs Igbo thing.

Likewise, majority of Yorubas are likely to vote Ambode all along. APC used the Oba to make the guber race a Yoruba vs Igbo thing and not PDP.
It is really a pity that people will 'hate' their son and brother to the extent of threatening a whole tribe with doom.

I repeat, Igbo's don't have any interest in the Lagos elections before their attention was called. They are better left alone with their businesses.

For Pete's sake, let's respect people's choices in democratic time.

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
. blah blah blahhhhhh! you are going out of point, and less I forget, u make no sense!!! I can't continue wasting my intelligence on low lifes like u. no offense.

substandard and fake ibo made intelligence, you mean? cheesy

hardworking my black ass; you only work hard in illegal activities and crime.

take that away and ibo becomes useless.

work hard to build and develop ur region like kano. stop begging and prostituting for 2nd niger bridge when kano state built a far more expensive flyover without begging.

outside nigeria, where law and order works, in US, Canada, and UK....nigerian businesses are overwhelmingly dominated by yorubas. Why? because ibos can't thrive in legal activities. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by zingobaby: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Enough of this tribal discrimination,Nigeria is One.u Can freely live any where u want to live

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
uniklinkum:

and your brain was hibernating when Arthur Eze and obi of Onitsha spewed there own trash during the anambra guber. Your cries is the usual victim mentality played by your people since the times of old.

What did the Obi of Onitsha say?

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by starlingbawa(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
rudedough:
"Igbo immigrant resident community in the Yoruba kingdom of Lagos in Southwestern Nigeria."

So i'm an immigrant in my own country? What the hell! This is absurd if not silly. I was going to vote for Ambode but i think it's time to put this immigrant nonsense to rest once and for all. I've changed my mind.

Well spoken!!!!!!

Ain't nothing else to add!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Athanatos(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
idnole4:
The Igbos voted massively for PDP on March 28. So go ahead and do the same thing today, it won't stop APC from winning. This issue has only end up winning more Yoruba votes for Ambode.
no problems,its democracy. Vote who you want,simple!

My 2 kobo.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
LordExecutioner:
@Yoruba Elites

Did I hear Refugees? this people people are really boiling hot with hatred. I wish there is anti-hatred drugs available so you people can cool down (I mean the Yoruba Elite). We can't be provoked to start agitating about going home or opposing the government. I believe this is what those Americans and those that want Nigeria to divide are paying you guys to do. But hell no. We are not going anywhere. We are not the Igbos in Lagos. We are the Igbos of Lagos. Believe that.

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Ilekeh(f): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Guys, don't worry. Yorubas aren't awake yet.

When the snake strikes, it strikes the eye.

Yorubas are just becoming aware.

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by smartleo(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Seriously I don't subscribe to tribal sentiment but the truth must be told.for instance my family has been residing in Benin city since 1989 till date,I could remember when osho baba appointmented my father as the chairman of a particular board during his 1st term ,high brow was raise till he was eventually not appointed because they felt he his a yoruba man.Ndi Igbo sincerely Yoruba's have tried and you know it,all these political appointment to the point of contesting and winning election cannot be condone in the SE & SS.

5 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by obigold1(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
godson36:
I just hate Igbos. Igbo are set of people who will want other people belongings to become their own. They are so greedy. I think it is the high time you people reture to your oil land cause we are not ready to accommodate you anymore. I hate greediness.

Your end in Yoruba land is near. Either Ambode wins or not. You will surely face hell in Lagos. I hate IGBO.you are dead man already go and do conductor or omonile bastards

Quote me and you will die before 3 days...

You this mother-fuckers talking to our King in useless manner. Can you speak to your IGWE like that.. Let's wait till after election sha..
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by tupem: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

Yeeeeboes, causing troubles in Nigeria since 1967
your name speaks loud and clear cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by duni04(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
typical dirty hungry yoruba man.
I'm not a prostitute, and I have the right to chook my mouth cos I'm a Nigerian and Igbo is my tribe.
brainless gay.
See this stupîd îdiot. I've seen your threads. You're a very popular ho here on Nairaland. Instead of u to be grateful we allow your igbo sisters hustle without disturbance on the streets on Allen and Adeniran ogunsanya, you're here posting nonsense and beating your flat chest. Stupîd creature you are angry

6 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by macjive01: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Aworis Youth Mandate under the able leadership of Adekunle bola has asked that all yoruba of non- aworis extraction leeching on their development and resources should start preparing to vacant the state.

He explained that yorubas come to lagos to feast on their resources, contributing absolutely nothing in return.

"An Ekiti from his jungle village will come to Lagos to drag jobs like security and vigilante with locals, so it time to tell them all who are the real owners of Lagos. "

Once the permission is sanction there will be a exodus, so it is better they start packing before the time reaches. As the say " a stitch in time saves nine."

This is 21st century, NO TIME FOR PARASITISM !

even the Northerners are contributing more than these yorubas, Awori people shall not stand and watch her resources pillaged and ravaged by these ingrates and rascals.

He went on to explain that most crimes in the state are perpetuated by neighboring states especially Ogun people and ijebus.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2015/index.php/news/x38b2-lagos-awori-urges-yorubas-to-withdraw-.html

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Kingspin(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
What u Yorubas doing in another man's countries.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by olas24u(f): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Athanatos:
I vote who I want to,that's democracy. The North voted Buhari in block,y'all say they were voting for change. The East voted for Jonathan,it suddenly became "tribalistic voting". Wetin we do una?

Does the constitution say that my travel from Onitsha to Lagos is immigration Abeg answer.

Stop living in the stone age. If really y'all were democrats,you'd be okay with Nigerians living in parts of the country other than their ancestral place. Y'all exhibit attitudes last seen during the Kiriji Wars.

My 2 kobo.

The word migrant is derived from migration. But you are trying to twist it again the suite yourself in the context of the issues. You can vote who ever you want but that is not the issue. The issues are that some people claim that Lagos is no man's land. And they fail to recognize the utterances is an insult to indigenous Lagosians.PDP frustrated the 4th mainland bridge for years and worked against other benefits to lagos because it was in the opposition, but now we have a chance to develop ,but you people are playing the spoiler in our quest to achieve does things that will uplift our land to greater heights and compete with other capital cities

4 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by LaurelP(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
D Yorubas are the most tribalistic people I've ever seen. Very pompous and always looking for who will worship them.
I don't give a poo about them, let them come and drive me out of Lagos!

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by zoba001(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
omokab:
Well said. If a visitor is becoming too arrogant to the person that accommodate him,definitely he will be shown his way back to where he's coming from. I don't know how a visitor will be claming too know of another's property. The best thing is to throw them out of Lagos let them go back to their land and develop their place. At the same time I can't blame them is useless PDP that want power by all means I will blame. They are the one giving them too much popularity and they will later regret it.Is it possible for any other tribe to do all this nonsense in their state?Bunch of ingrate.Lagos give you opportunity to be part of their government by appointing you commissioners,hon and other benefits but you can't think to appreciate rather to be ungrateful.Like I used to tell your ibo fellows that yorubas don't like problem but if you put us to the wall you will see hell more than what Oba Akiolu said.In term of everything in the country and around the world we senior you.Education,population,money,international connection etc we are not your mate.If it leads to war honestly speaking you will go down in history.just a little word for you!
you breath through your anus. Hungry dirty thing. Go and drink your garri and ground nut, I am sure the only thing u achieve every month is small change 4 ur MB so u come here on NL and run ur dirty mouth. Idiot ! Isi gi there. Anuofia !

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
virus05:

chai..hehehehe..this yorubas no go kill person
keep on laughing. Already you people have pushed us to the wall
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by hensben(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
True!!!
LordExecutioner:
[s][/s]

Work hard to develop ur land. Kano state government just built the longest flyover in west africa, but you are still begging for 2nd niger bridge. how pathetic.

you only work hard in illegal activities, substandard and fake goods, and crime. take the away and ibo becomes useless.

how come everybody can't stand ibo? ghana, kenya, south africa, burundi, malaysia, india, china?

i saw your brothers telling chinese and india people that they are also lazy and jealous of ibos. imagine that? countries known for very high cerebral things. ibo man no go kill me with self-appraisal and wasteful arrogance. tribe of useless noisemakers. cheesy
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by REALODUA: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
rudedough:
"Igbo immigrant resident community in the Yoruba kingdom of Lagos in Southwestern Nigeria."

So i'm an immigrant in my own country? What the hell! This is absurd if not silly. I was going to vote for Ambode but i think it's time to put this immigrant nonsense to rest once and for all. I've changed my mind.
the road ya forefather came is still open, trace your footstep and go back home you this ungreatful drug pedlers ibo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Abeyjide: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
babajero:
Yorubas and blabbing, there is simply no wise yorubaman right from the big to the small ones. ake it or leave "south and east own lagos".

you are among people formenting trouble.one thing with igbo is that when u give them two steps ,they will want to add three steps to make it five.when you do them favour ,they believe is their right.they der not say this in the north or else they gone.

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
RUBBISH!!!!! arrant nonsense!!!! angry
These Yoruba ppl are so selfish and pompous!

If not that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, It would have been a local minor state like every other state in this country!!
This discrimination towards Igbo people by yorubas is getting out of hand!
for starters, why on earth should that useless oba threaten igbos in Lagos?? Are we not free to vote whoever we want?? That oba and his supporters are sent to destroy the peace of this country!

What I really wanna understand is what exactly did Igbo ppl do to this man
This inhumane discrimination has been going on for a long time! As long as u are a citizen of Nigeria, u have every right to settle down wherever u want in Nigeria.

we don't discriminate against any tribe in igboland, so why should they? In case they didn't know, igbos also took part in developing Lagos. Igbos are the most hardworking ppl in Nigeria(and I'm not saying that bkus I'm Igbo, its the fvcking truth. just like everybody knows Yorubas like education and parties)

for Pete's sake, we are the same ppl, human beings. just like someone said, tribes are just created to give power, it doesn't differentiate u from others.

#peace! angry

To correct you , Hausas are the most hard working not Igbos , the kind of work those guys do and for the kind of the pay they get no other tribe can do that

8 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by haibe(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2015
doxime:
Why do these people keep forgetting that for many years Lagos was Nigeria's political and economic capital and was built by all Nigerians.
is it that they no longer teach social studies in schools

abuja and calabar was also Nigeria's capital, now go to these two states; beat your chest and say it's a no man's land.. by then you will find out calabar people don't eat only dogs but human beings too, and the northerners? I don't need to say....

The truth is that Yorubas have been too lenient

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by aikhimself: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2015
This is coming from a group of racist, faceless retards with no particular agenda other than to heat up the polity and turn around and blame the Igbos.

The fact is that an Igbo man from Imo state is no more an immigrant in Lagos than a Yoruba man from Ogun.

Nigeria is for everyone and no part of Nigeria is exclusive to certain group of people.

One more answer to this illiterate tribalistic idiots calling themselves Oodua Foundation is if Igbos are immigrants to Lagos could you please start issuing them residence permit and visas as International law stipulates? Because that will at least genuinely qualify them as immigrants.

2ndly, I wonder if Lagos will actually worth anything economically if Igbos could pull out all there investment, uproot there houses , businesses etc.

Dear Oodua tribalistic organisation. Your tantrum against Igbos is too late. Igbos are part and parcel of Lagos and you can't do anything about it.

Jealousy is a disease, Envy is like cancer,

allow these filthy diseases to eat you up while Igbos prosper and grow from strength to strength.

If The shackles of brutal civil war, genocide and all atrocities from Nigerian Government did not destroy the Igbos, then tell me how your mere ill conceived verbal threats will.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Athanatos(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2015
seeker121:
Nice one they should tame the ibos before they turn to something else.Lagos belongs to yorubas and you can equally go back home and develop onitsha and Aba.Enough of all this trash,our gentility should not be taken for granted cos they can try such rubbish in Kano by now enough heads go don dey roll for ground.But all we want is peace and let the immigrants know their boundary.

Another Neanderthal roundhead.

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by temitemi1(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Who cares abt ODUA All what I care abt is one NIGERIA! Moni ero wipe ODUA ti ngbe iwo ati idile re
holatin:
and you call yourself a Yoruba, am not sorry to say this you are a disgrace to Yoruba as a whole, no rightful born Yoruba will talk like you.

Because of PDP gave u aphone to browse, you are now tarnishing your tribe just to please them.

ODUA KO NI GBE E.
OMO ALE JATI JATI

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by BrOwnSuga3: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2015
YOROOBAS ARE SHAMELESS PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by tunesoft(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2015
FUTYGUY:
Calling a Nigerian in Nigeria a refugee that is nonsense.
I agree nonsense....

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by tupacshakur(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2015
I keep wondering what deters 'em Fl@taheads from relocating to their erosion-ravaged enclaves and developing them.

Sorry, are their lands cursed or something?

I really don't get it!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels / Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.