Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Help, I Am Being Seduced - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am Being Seduced (7832 Views)

(true Life Story) I Seduced Him, He Raped Me[18+] / How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Omotayor123(f): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Yes embarassed
No wonder. u fine ooo

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
So you listened to those iddiots and removed that sexy pic? na wa for you o, chai I miss that firm nyash in that blacl amd white skirt gringringrin
Kai......
Well, I didn't remove it cos dem
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

No wonder. u fine ooo
Thanks smiley
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Kai......
Well, I didn't remove it cos dem
Oya give us another one na, chai Kingtom have you seen this nyash? gringrin
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Oya give us another one na, chai Kingtom have you seen this nyash? gringrin
Kingtom hav seen it.
Another one on its way
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by williamspaul22(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Una no well o. Una find wetin I wan talk abi?
nne, biko dnt mind him. Think am beginning to like u wink
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2015
williamspaul22:
nne, biko dnt mind him. Think am beginning to like u wink
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Kingtom hav seen it.
Another one on its way
Yes ooooo, oya bring am quick. *grabs vaseline*cheesy
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by williamspaul22(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Blebleswag post=32630491][/quote] re u shy to say something? tongue
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Yes ooooo, oya bring am quick. *grabs vaseline*cheesy
Hehehe.......funny u
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2015
williamspaul22:
re u shy to say something? tongue
I ain't shy
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Hehehe.......funny u
Yeahgrin
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by VANYCUTIE(f): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2015
yomi007k:

Pls like wat can she have in mind?
she fit be ogbanje ... looking for fresh spermatozoa to donate.
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by williamspaul22(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

I ain't shy
ok dear. Can I pm u? wink u will get it soon kiss
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by timjones1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Please Romancelanders I need some advice, my mother's friend and her 22 Year old daughter are in Abuja for a couple of weeks, I offered to accommodate them, since the woman is a childhood friend of my mother. Now deep into their stay, the daughter started acting strange, she wears a provocative nightie and sometimes falls on my body, whenever we're watching TV, I have tried avoiding her yet to no avail. Now yesterday at 10:30pm, her mom had gone to bed, I offered my bedroom to them while I sleep in the guestroom. So by 10:30 I was watching a movie, believing that the girl had gone to bed, only for her to emerge stark naked! I do not want to fuucckk her because I see her as my kid sister, I retreated to my room and locked the door. Today she acted all innocent, but trouble struck when her mum went out to Garki, we were alone, and She did the cloth disappearing act again. I am confused, do I sleep with this girl?
... "I offered my bedroom to them while I sleep in the guestroom".... Then.. "I retreated to my room and locked the door".. Did u chase the mother out?.. Hhhmmm.. Am I the only one smelling this?.... Some Guys eehh seeking unnecessary attention since 1805.
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
timjones1:
... "I offered my bedroom to them while I sleep in the guestroom".... Then.. "I retreated to my room and locked the door".. Did u chase the mother out?.. Hhhmmm.. Am I the only one smelling this?.... Some Guys eehh seeking unnecessary attention since 1805.
Like I explained to the idio.t who asked this question before, by my room I meant my guestroom, the house is MY house, so all the rooms in it are MINE! undecided undecided
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by arsetalks(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
She is just a kid that is wanting to explore. You are better off continuing to ignore her.
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by drnoel: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Pictures of the girl unclad and a video of you retreating to your room or 4get it.

^^^^ na wah 2 u
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Petra23(f): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Pictures of the girl unclad and a video of you retreating to your room or 4get it.
lol! Abi o
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by godoluwa(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
Pls keep avoidin her. Some ladies re very dangerous, u never can tell wat she has in mind
the best advice. @op, neva be tempted. it seems u r still single bt am sure dat u av a gal of ya own. avoid dat gal totally.
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by MurphyG1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Guy! So what did u do? Una still dey look una sef? Gist us nau. wink wink
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by timjones1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Like I explained to the IDIO.T who asked this question before, by my room I meant my guestroom, the house is MY house, so all the rooms in it are MINE! undecided undecided
.. I think YOU are the maggot here.. Why didn't you modify it then, differentiating the rooms.
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
timjones1:
.. I think YOU are the maggot here.. Why didn't you modify it then, differentiating the rooms.
I will not modify anything. Those with comprehension skills should use it.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
MurphyG1:
Guy! So what did u do? Una still dey look una sef? Gist us nau. wink wink
Guy you no well chai!cheesy
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by happyjuliet(f): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmmmmm but on ur personnel message u wrote, U love butt's shocked.
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Isn't it ironic that "BUSTY" is written across your top but you are the very opposite?

Now cos of you bleble has changed her dp and vowed nevr to use her real pic again. Why na?
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by cricifixo: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
whar is wrong with boys of dis days sef angry persomn offer u kpomo on a plata of gold & yet u still dey ask 4 advice, bros u are really f.vucked up
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
rokiatu:
With a name like doctoryansh she's only acting like that because she believe its in your character. tongue
lol
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
mKc9ET:
Plez ur adress make I come thre sharp sharp com take watin de waste for ur huz, although am far frm u thre but can take a flight.
becos of a pussy,ehn,smh
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
rokiatu:
With a name like doctoryansh she's only acting like that because she believe its in your character. tongue

Roki Roki!!! grin grin grin
I want to be like you when I grow up embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by eyinjuege: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sleep with her , she gets pregnant and you marry her. grin
Your mum and her friend will be more than ecstatic their plan worked. wink Them needs some grandkids
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wait o is she naked with u now and u are asking what to do? Bros u re mad. So u still fit type sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? / If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt / Who Is More Comely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.