Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Help, I Am Being Seduced - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am Being Seduced (7837 Views)

(true Life Story) I Seduced Him, He Raped Me[18+] / How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin
Tallesty1:
Pictures of the girl unclad and a video of you retreating to your room or 4get it.
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Please Romancelanders I need some advice, my mother's friend and her 22 Year old daughter are in Abuja for a couple of weeks, I offered to accommodate them, since the woman is a childhood friend of my mother. Now deep into their stay, the daughter started acting strange, she wears a provocative nightie and sometimes falls on my body, whenever we're watching TV, I have tried avoiding her yet to no avail. Now yesterday at 10:30pm, her mom had gone to bed, I offered my bedroom to them while I sleep in the guestroom. So by 10:30 I was watching a movie, believing that the girl had gone to bed, only for her to emerge stark naked! I do not want to fuucckk her because I see her as my kid sister, I retreated to my room and locked the door. Today she acted all innocent, but trouble struck when her mum went out to Garki, we were alone, and She did the cloth disappearing act again. I am confused, do I sleep with this girl?
for the fact DAT u have YNASH in ur doctor u should treat her FVUCKED UP YNASH
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
tchidi:

Roki Roki!!! grin grin grin
I want to be like you when I grow up embarassed embarassed embarassed
awwww kiss
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
happyjuliet:
Hmmmmmmm but on ur personnel message u wrote, U love butt's shocked.
I do! grin But not that of someone who I see as a sister embarassed
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by KingTom(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Oya give us another one na, chai Kingtom have you seen this nyash? gringrin
E don tey na grin
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by KingTom(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Kingtom hav seen it.
Another one on its way
Yes o, but wey the pic wey dey there b4 na grin
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by sarmiie(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The lady in question knew it was plain cynicism and certainly not midwived out of contempt for her. You certainly understood that too so why should I hurl invectives at you, dude? I ONLY ATTACK THOSE WHO MAKE SILLY COMMENTS. Take that as a compliment.

glad u see it maturely..

happy Sunday.
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by xenten: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Please Romancelanders I need some advice, my mother's friend and her 22 Year old daughter are in Abuja for a couple of weeks, I offered to accommodate them, since the woman is a childhood friend of my mother. Now deep into their stay, the daughter started acting strange, she wears a provocative nightie and sometimes falls on my body, whenever we're watching TV, I have tried avoiding her yet to no avail. Now yesterday at 10:30pm, her mom had gone to bed, I offered my bedroom to them while I sleep in the guestroom. So by 10:30 I was watching a movie, believing that the girl had gone to bed, only for her to emerge stark naked! I do not want to fuucckk her because I see her as my kid sister, I retreated to my room and locked the door. Today she acted all innocent, but trouble struck when her mum went out to Garki, we were alone, and She did the cloth disappearing act again. I am confused, do I sleep with this girl?

Bleep her with condom. Do it and don't dwell on it!
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by bronzemannuels(f): 3:16am On Apr 13, 2015
sorry this is coming late. My advice to u is not to do it AT ALL. Who knows wat she has in mind , she might be pregnant ( one which might have been denied) and looking for who to shoulder it on. Keep ur pride and do not do it. it is a thing of value when a man is honourable. Not doing it diffrenciates you from all those guys who never miss the opportunity to have sex with just anybody no matter d cost. people would say something is wrong with u ( sexually) but I tell when dey talk about pride when it comes to sex, it is not females it refers to cuz nothing stops a man from being decent. it earns you respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is No Happiness In A Heart Filled With Bitterness / How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? / Some Funny Memes For You Guys

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.