Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. (42270 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oh,you don't know NL got muMu illiterate ppl?

You this masquerade!! angry

You be one of those illiterate.

Nonsense
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
If u dey look all this things,then u go die single
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Ymodulus: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

The term worst in this context should be relative. What you peruse as worst might not be same for others. Yes, I understand it's your choice not to date such persons but my point was; relationship is about interest and should one go by your narrative they may have to just reconsider staying single. As the chances of them having a healthy relationship is 5% of the time or even less.

It is also important to note that a potential partner or your crush will not tell what their interest in you is when they decide to date you. It's not written on forehead either. You see, the less you bother as to why he/she is in a relationship with you the better. After all, you are in a relationship with the person too for your own interest.

How many people don go love deaf and dumb before? Or an uneducated barrow pusher? Or that girl with a fallen bossom? Like I said chances of this happening is 5%. Pronto.

I have to say this reading some of your post and you are intelligent not brilliant. Keep it up
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
anyone who follows this list will have to settle for Mother-Mary or jesusChrist himself
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emmyk:

The perfect boyfriend
doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't cheat, doesn't lie.
..and doesn't exist. undecided
correction, the perfect boyfriend doesn't smoke, drink, cheat, lie . . . And he's jesus.cheesy
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by mooremedia: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Viciyus:

That means nobody suppose dey in any relationship na.

With this list so.

Kai. The must dumbness thing I don ever read so far

I didn't expect you to understand.
Ur ignorance is understandable
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
miss20:

I know guys who don't smoke,drink or cheat.stop stereotyping pple. Everybody must not do it. undecided
yah, like moi
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:
in summary; You're saying we shouldn't date at all undecided
The op is. Only trying to enlighten us on the different categories of people and as. Well. Create awareness in that aspect
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by boladegreat(f): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
people wu ar wit u becos of ur wealth
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by clemz85(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emmyk:

The perfect boyfriend

hey I'm here,
meet me for the first time

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
with all these things been said, can you now tell us who to date? because there's hardly anyone without at least one of those qualities listed above...
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
mooremedia:

I didn't expect you to understand.
Ur ignorance is understandable

Your fo0lishness is acceptable.

Atleast were are humans we are not perfect.

So go back to your beer parlor and keep drinking your life away.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by slimshee: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is there anyone who doesn't have one or two of all these?
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by fitinwell: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
No 11 sucks! And gives me headaches... I don't pray to have such friends around.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Emmyk(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
clemz85:

hey I'm here,
meet me for the first time
Hehehehe I can't see ya, man.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
But wait, doesn't everyone posses at least one of these qualities?

If we discourage relationships because of these reasons, we would literally die single.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Qmab: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
I disagree on the people who live other people to be with you thing. Reason;
If your relationship is not working at the time you met another, there's no rule that says you shouldn't dump ur current for the next available person. And no karma will occur. I know this for a fact.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by clemz85(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emmyk:

Hehehehe I can't see ya, man.

yea you can't, but change your perspective and you will,
some important things in life are not seen, they are felt

* eyes for vision, mind for insight*

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by BoiledPlantain: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Smallville10:
pls explain number 1

Some ladies/and guys can hardly find someone probably because how secluded they are or because of low self esteem or poor packaging.
At this point they might be willing to hook up with anybody who shows interest in them.
But they are only with you because they have no other option.When opportunity presents itself, they might leave you for someone better.Someome they really loved.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by DeRay98(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
mooremedia:
1. People who are with you because nobody else love's them.

2. People who are with you because of how you look.

3. People who are with you solely for the benefits. Connection, contracts,Papers (Valid visa) e.t.c

4. People who leave somebody to be with you.
They might seem cool at first until the stunt is repeated, but this time on you.

5. People who are very tempramental.Easily angrered and hurt.

6. People with insatiable appetite
They believe there's a world out there to explore, and are held down by the relationship. Most cheaters sterm from this category.

7. Liers
They love you but a leopard cannot get rid of its spot overnight.So they lie even when not necessary.

8. Mummys boy and Daddy's girl
They hardly can take independent decisions in their relationships......
They leave all decision making to thier parents.

9. The insecure
They know what it took took to get you,hence cannot afford to let you mingle with others for fear that you might snatched or stolen.

10. The Clingy
They love you and might not be necessarily insecure. But donot understand the term "personal space".
They always want to be around or be in touch.Although arguable, most premarital relationship can wind up for this reason.

11. The boring
They hardly can hold conversations morethan a minute and have a very boring routined lifestyle.Some in this category know and try to spice up thier life.While others scream "Take me for who I am" and usually end up sad and lonely.

(C) BoiledPlantain 2015

Once a says"take me for whom I am", I get the red flag because, she is not willing to learn ways to better her attitude, she will expect you to over look her wayward attitude while she is judgmental over others ways. She will be unforgiving but expects to be forgiven...

Beware of the Son or daughter of separated/divorced single mums, hate and vengeance is deep in their hearts
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Terenceike(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
I think I agree with No 4
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by BoiledPlantain: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bless you bro....You totally get the drift.
DeRay98:

Once a says"take me for whom I am", I get the red flag because, she is not willing to learn ways to better her attitude, she will expect you to over look her wayward attitude while she is judgmental over others ways. She will be unforgiving but expects to be forgiven...

Beware of the Son or daughter of separated/divorced single mums, hate and vengeance is deep in their hearts
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Terenceike(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Qmab:
I disagree on the people who live other people to be with you thing. Reason;
If your relationship is working at the time you met another, there's no rule that says you shouldn't dump ur current for the next available person. And no karma will occur. I know this for a fact.

I beg to disagree. People who leaves others to date have a higher chance of leaving you too. The pointer is this, they are insatiable and can't be fully committed to a particular person.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by belladonna7: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Haba...shey u sef no get una own for body...people can change na
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Qmab: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Terenceike:

I beg to disagree. People who leaves others to date have a higher chance of leaving you too. The pointer is this, they are insatiable and can't be fully committed to a particular person.
the op mentioned that in no 6, thereby making it two different things. Leaving one relationship to immediately commence another one does not make u an insatiable person but someone who knows what they want, sees it, and does not hesitate to go for it. And does not necessarily mean one is selfish or insatiable
By d way i just had dt first comment modified. I meant 'not working'

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
mooremedia:

3. People who are with you solely for the benefits. Connection, contracts,Papers (Valid visa) e.t.c

They might seem cool at first until the stunt is repeated, but this time on you.

They believe there's a world out there to explore, and are held down by the relationship. Most cheaters sterm from this category.

7. Liers
They love you but a leopard cannot get rid of its spot overnight.So they lie even when not necessary.

9. The insecure
They know what it took took to get you,hence cannot afford to let you mingle with others for fear that you might snatched or stolen.

10. The Clingy
They love you and might not be necessarily insecure. But donot understand the term "personal space".
They always want to be around or be in touch.Although arguable, most premarital relationship can wind up for this reason.

11. The boring
They hardly can hold conversations morethan a minute and have a very boring routined lifestyle.Some in this category know and try to spice up thier life.While others scream "Take me for who I am" and usually end up sad and lonely.

(C) BoiledPlantain 2015
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
mooremedia:

7. Liers

9. The insecure

10. The Clingy

11. The boring

(C) BoiledPlantain 2015

Is there anybody without one of these "flaws" ?
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emmyk:

The perfect boyfriend

lol . Good one there
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emmyk:

The perfect boyfriend

lol . Good one there.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
Please when reading lets be logical.
The post says "worst" not people you should never date.Alot of women are being abused and are still in the relationship. It's a personal choice to be in a relationship even when one shouldn't be.
As for me I can't date most of the afore listed .They'll make your relationship a leaving hell or will dump you at the slightest chance.Things,mentioned are basically selfish reasons for being in a relationship when you take a deeper look.
The choice to be in a relationship with with such people is personal.

But be prepared for a heart break or boring relationship or a relationship that lacks trust.

You still don't get it , with the points you posted every single person is the worst kind of person to date
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Aystarz: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
Your worst type of people may be my best type of peopleundecided

No one really stays in a relationship with anybody, if there ain't sumfin in the offing. Humans with Life are that straightforward.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by ibedun: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
iPrevail:
Pfft!.... Absurd!

Apparently it's only God that can love unconditionally, everyone loves/likes someone for a reason.. Varying from looks to intellect or sometimes for personal gains.. You don't have to agree.

So if I should follow your list then we're all "Worst type of people to be in a relationship with".

A question for you.. Do you make friends with just anybody? Or date any girl you come across? No? ....why not?

It is my belief that in a relationship, you gotta have something to offer. Relationship is mainly based on desire and attraction. So now the question is ..what makes me desire a particular person? ..what attracts me to a particular person?

However, if I should agree with your list then it's gotta be 5, 7, 9, 10 and 11... (BTW, 9 and 10 are same.. No real difference).

Who told you God loves unconditionally? Stop paying your tythe or whatever they call it. Anyway back to the subject. Nobody loves unconditionally, better believe that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Couple Ride Bicycle In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.