Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. (42278 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by falconey(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
iceberylin:

we all f#ck up......

AYE!!!!
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by FLAWLES(f): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
iceberylin:

yes love...
wahzup
.ya just replying me
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 16, 2015
girls that try to force you to join their church.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by iceberylin(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
.ya just replying me

Am sorry...
ah lost my phone.
haven't been online for a while sha..

so wahzup..
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by LilDahlia(f): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2015
Viciyus:

You dey new and you just post this.

You drink beer today by?

hey!didn't even knw it wrkd.y u bn harsh??! undecided
Viciyus:

You dey new and you just post this.

You drink beer today by?

hey!didn't even knw it wrkd.y u bn harsh??!
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by LilDahlia(f): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=mooremedia post=32686598]lol.....what did you just do
[/quote

it worked grin[quote author=mooremedia post=32686598]lol.....what did you just do
[/quote

it worked
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2015
LilDahlia:

how r u?
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by LilDahlia(f): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=32983292]how r u?[/quote

am fyn tnx
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=LilDahlia post=32983449][/quote] should I teach u how to quote like a boss lady?
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2015
LilDahlia:

undecided
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by lurlah2014(f): 1:21pm On May 21, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
Please when reading lets be logical.
The post says "worst" not people you should never date.Alot of women are being abused and are still in the relationship. It's a personal choice to be in a relationship even when one shouldn't be.
As for me I can't date most of the afore listed .They'll make your relationship a leaving hell or will dump you at the slightest chance.Things,mentioned are basically selfish reasons for being in a relationship when you take a deeper look.
The choice to be in a relationship with with such people is personal.

But be prepared for a heart break or boring relationship or a relationship that lacks trust.

correct

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by sandave(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
there is a world out there to explore so #guckoff

a world of free will not bounded by anything except ,, #yourownfate
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
*Those who are so initially infatuated by you, but become withdrawn when they begin to understand the 'real you'. Making it seems like you were once pretending, whereas, they were the ones who covered their eyes with rose coloured glasses.

*Those whose siblings their to use you as their atm and unlease all their financial worries on you. Even when you simply ask "how are you?" the next is for them to start lamenting.

*Those who take from you, but do not give anything to you. Like nothing at all.

*Those who are very charming and wonderful people in the church, at work and in the public, but wicked, spiteful, malicious and selfish persons with their dear ones.

*Those who cannot handle relationship disagreements peacefully, without screaming, switching of phones, getting hysterical and all.

*Those who answer your calls and talk for to you for long and when they do call, it's only for a few minutes, if not seconds. Because they know you will call back, so no problems.

I can go on and on. All I can say is that some people are just wicked, manipulative, SELFISH and horrible. A few are emotionally immature. In all, most terrible people no matter the kindness and niceness shown to them can ever be genuinely kind and grateful.
#Thank God for wisdom to discern.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers / Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.