Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! (15154 Views)

Handsome But Lonely / Handsome But Can't Find Real Girls / Handsome But Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2006
about what dummy dammy
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by En1gmat1c: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2006
Ladies,

Relax, girls.

Just pulling your legs,

No need to be hostile,

Its friday, I think I'm allowed some not so 'artistic' liberties
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2006
smiley
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Chxta(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2006
rawlings:

Sup G's,
Top of the day to ya all.Am kind of new in here and just trying to find a help,so think ya'll will help me out.
Am a handsome Guy of 22years old and have no girlfriend.I ave alot of girls i admire and wish to date.I make my wish known to them but at last it wont work out.They don't accept me.Maybe am not too patience for them to think or i don't give appropriate followup.Many of them think am not alone that i have lots of girl friend.What am i going to do?and may be i also need a nice way to ask a girl out.
Raw,
You no get am for mouth.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2006
first class mongus
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by kinzolic(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2006
@earthrealm I agree with u on dat o jare
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by okereke(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2006
doing that is an ordinary foolishness. if you know the worth of your life, you wont lay it down for any devourer before gettingmarried. this is applicable to both guys and ladies; it kills your integrity as a man and destroys your person as a woman. your body is God's temple and should not be defiled.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Benheart1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2006
may be u rush things
or may be u bold enough to talk to them
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by dennylove(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2006
NO!!!!!!! he is not rushin' thing,is just the way, life present itself to him.i mean SUCH IS LIFE.you see one very ugly guy with babes flocking him all arund,here, you are without babe,just don't worry there's is time for everything,this time is 4 scarcity of babes,NEXT TIME WILL BE ABUNDANT that they will even be fighting to have you. okay!!!!!!!!!peace.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rotbog(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2006
U need more than looks to win the heart of a woman. Simple.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2006
Hey Ya'll lets stop all this fighting and lets face the fact in here.I placed a question and need a help not this fighting.I love Ya'll.Keep on keeping on.Mobuwa plz be nice okie
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Chxta(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2006
Since you are back here, my advice to you. . .?

None. Absolutely. How do you seriously want to get that kind of advice from an internet forum?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2006
thats pretty gonna help a little.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rotbog(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2006
C'mon get serious. try adding value to your life by acquiring some skills, certs etc. Pls seek value first and every other thing wld be added.

At least then ud get a good wife and not a girl friend.

U deserve more than that. Stp being a lay-about.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by clpins: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2006
anyone here
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2006
yes i dey for here cheesy
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by clpins: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2006
He might probably be too dull for gurls, or what do you think, i see no reason why you shouldnt get a girl.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2006
here plz ppl should say more things plz okie.i need more suggestions.thanks
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by domwas2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2006
[b][center]BEING A WUSSY, OR TURNING INTO ONE.

For a lot of reasons, a WUSSY just doesn't make
for an interesting, romantic counterpart. Women
will SETTLE for a Wuss, or even SETTLE DOWN with
one (usually after the Wuss has demonstrated his
TOTAL lack of self-respect, and his COMPLETE
willingness to put aside all of his own needs for
a woman). Unfortunately, this often ends with the
woman cheating on the Wuss, leaving him for
someone else, taking everything from him
(including his self esteem) etc,

I digress,

The point is, a WUSSY doesn't trigger
ATTRACTION.

Wussies are BORING. They're needy. They lack
ENERGY, act CLINGY, and make women feel TRAPPED
and repulsed.

Everything about the WUSS spells "DON'T PICK
ME".

Now, the first thing most guys say when they
hear this news is, "But I don't want to be a JERK
to women" or "I like the idea of being NICE" or
"I'm just being MYSELF with women, what's wrong
with that?".

I can identify.

I get it.

I spent many years of my life thinking these
kinds of things.

Well, the good news is that you don't need to
be a "jerk" or treat women badly to attract them.
lol,

You just need to:

1) Abandon your Wussy Ways.

2) Learn how ATTRACTION works.

3) Change how you look at relationships.

4) Learn the specific things that you need to do
in each situation to meet women and make them feel
that wonderful, powerful, magical, elusive emotion
called ATTRACTION.

5) Never "slip", or allow yourself to start
behaving like a WUSSY as you get to know a woman.

Doesn't sound too hard, right?

Good,

I'd like to get you started with some homework.

You have an assignment for the week.

Here it is:

1) Stop being "nice" to attractive women. This
means no asking women out, no giving them lots of
compliments, no putting your needs aside, no
accepting manipulative behavior to please women,
and no giving women special treatment or
privileges just because they're attractive. NOTE:
I did NOT say to treat women BADLY. I'm just
telling you to stop doing all the FAKE things
you're doing just to make women like you.

2) Stop handing women your, um, testosterone
making devices on a silver platter. In other
words, stop giving away your power to women. Do
not communicate in ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM that
you will put aside your own self respect in order
to get a woman's approval.

3) Say the word "NO" to a request from an
attractive woman at least once every single day.
Do NOT do this in an angry, mean, or abusive way.
Just simply say, "no". (By the way, it's OK to say
"no" in a serious tone, then DO the thing she
requested after making her sweat a little. This is
using sarcasm and humor, and if it's done right it
will earn you big points).

4) Pay close attention as you do these things, and
notice how attractive women will seem MORE
comfortable being around you, and want to spend
MORE time with you, all because you're not
acting needy, clingy, and WUSS-LIKE.[/center][/b]
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2006
this is plagerism grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by moneybags: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2006
Dude, the way I see it, you have only one problem ,  YOU! Can you seriously expect any woman to get into a meaningful relationship with a guy who has 60% of his friends as women and parades himself as being handsome?? Sounds like the recipe for "disaster going somewhere to happen".  Any sensible woman would think such a guy just likes the attention of females, and would most likely avoid you. Wise up and see the handwriting on the wall man ,   shocked
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Sepp(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2006
I have the same problem with Rawlings too.Actually I wouldn`t say he`s not handsome enough or anything like what iice said but Really it has to do with the way he`s brought up.Like me.I went to only boys High school and it`s really affecting me now.I`m 22 as well and have no Girlfriend too.So iice be easy on him ok.Rawlings just try to be urself and when is time it will come to u ok.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by iice(f): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2006
Sepp, if you ddnt understand my post just ask. He's complaining that he is handsome but no girlfriend. Well there could be alot of reasons. When i said he may not smell of money, meaning that many guys nowadays need money for some girls to be attracted to them. when i said maybe he is not handsome enuff, mind you beaty is in the eye of the beholder, if he feels he looks handsome, some girls may just see him as ordinary plus looks dont count for much when it comes to the makeup of a person. And when i said he maybe immature, have you not heard that women mature earlier than men? I went easy on him man. . .
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by mukina2: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2006
handsome no girlfriend maybe you are too handsome thats why the girls are running away grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Sepp(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2006
Yes!U are right beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.And Yes some ladies go for those whose got the money.Rawlings for me the only possible way is just make a move at being a friend to someone and which I know timidity is always a problem,which all must overcome.I also think things like this are delicate matters,it can build and at the same time bring sorrow to life's part.Rawlings just be easy and things will settle in for you.ok!
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by efitaw(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2006
Guy, i dey trip for ur fine look. anyway u hav got all the good qualities a good lady will be watching out for. i just hav these things to pass on to u . 1. Get to know the woman in question very well,asked her friends question if u knw any of them,knw, A mature man will always be patient with a lady , i mean when it look as if u re playing abt it to her,just be patient and hold on to that dream. The problem wit guys is that they expect u to say YES immediately they proposed to u. This is wrong cos, the lady in question might not be ready for a r/ship.
Most importantly BE HER FRIEND,

Good Luck !
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by lovestinks(f): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2006
MR POSTER, PART OF UR PROBLEM AS A STUDENT I THINK IS THAT U R AIMING ABOVE UR LEVEL(AIMING 4 GIRLS THAT ARE "BIGGER" THAN U).MAY BE U ARE ASKING OUT GIRLS THAT WONT DATE A GUY LIKE U.I USE 2 VE THESE PALS IN SCH,THE WERE IN 100L AND FROM A RICH HOPE BUT THEY ALWAYS WENT 4 GIRLS IN HIGHER LEVELS THAN THEM.WHICH RESULTED IN CONSTANT REJECTION.PLUS U R FINE SO WAT.?.DOESNT MAKE U A MAN,DOESNT MEAN U GOT GAME.DOESNT MEAN U VE STYLE,THE FACT THAT U SAY 60% OF UR PALS ARE GIRLS MAKES ME THINK THEY SEE U AS A JOKER(SURE NON OF EM WANT U 4 A BOYFRIEND), SOME BROTHER THEY CAN USE 4 ASSIGNMENTS,LUNCHES ETC.US GIRLS ALWAYS VE ONE OR 2 OF THIS TYPE THE GOOD THING WITH THIS POSITION IS THAT IF U HANG AROUND LONG ENOUGH U MAY LAND ONE VUNERABLE ONE THAT JUST BROKE UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND AND SHE CAN USE U FOR REBOUND, SO MR MY ADVICE IS WORK ON UR STYLE,UR ACT AND UR GAME, AND IF U LEARN NOTHING FROM THIS PLS NOTE THAT BEING HANDSOME ALONE DOESNT CUT IT.

CHEERS
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by segun111(m): 5:54am On Sep 23, 2006
Rawlings,

How do you know that you are handsome? Someone told you or your ego speaking? Anyway, women sometimes are looking for more than physical appearance, perhaps you need to work on other areas. You get my drift,
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by bamidele(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2006
u seem to suffer from low self esteem and there is a lot we can both do together to improve your slef confidence believe in yourself baby you can contact me at obonjo2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by kokoletz(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2006
Men to fine no b am o. Ladies need real men I mean real men
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by kokoletz(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2006
Men to fine no b am o. Ladies need real men I mean reeeaaaallll men
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by smilingjee(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2006
@kokolet
Men to fine no b am o. Ladies need real men I mean reeeaaaallll men.

pls how do u mean reeeeeeaall men? can u throw more light on this? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland / A Place For Thirty-Somethings / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.