Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! (15152 Views)

Handsome But Lonely / Handsome But Can't Find Real Girls / Handsome But Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by macalurs(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2006
yeah. shook the house.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2006
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2006
candy lips ar'nt u gonna say anything.lol,
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2006
wetin u wan make i talk na. people have said it all innit cheesy
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2006
Hello,thats nice candy but u fit still say better thing
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by edygirl(f): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2006
It's enough. Go do ur assignment.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 1:11am On Oct 22, 2006
na who should go and do assignment
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 2:00am On Oct 22, 2006
Edygirl i hav not even seen ur reply on this trend.Well anyway,the more reply the more i go, so edy u can still say something positive
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2006
ok dude. do you want us to arrange a girl for you. if you do let me know. i can easly love-vendor a fine girl for you ok
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by 2old4that(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2006
@rawlings
Maybe u over relying on your looks and its not gonna work. grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by edygirl(f): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2006
rawlings:

Edygirl i hav not even seen your reply on this trend.Well anyway,the more reply the more i go, so edy u can still say something positive
Have gone to the first page of this  thread and found that I have not adviced you.By the time you must finished taking everybody's advice, you'll come back again and put up another thread asking how you can run away from girls grin grin grin.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by angelz(f): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2006
@mubowa. U dnt need 2 b hard on teaseme2 like dat. Wat he/she said can b a joke, wat's more l c notin wrong wit d talk. D 22 yr old may just need time 2 develop himself furda. Its nt about bein educatd. Its about bein mature enuf 2 start n maintain a relatnship. I feel u r stil youmg. Dia a lot of skill u need 2 acquire as a man. So striv 2 acquire dem b4 dating.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2006
@candy,lol u cant love-vendor a girl bkos u not God.Well i think ya'll is getting me wrong and to the wrong track line, See i got girls around me they all wanna be my freind and i like them too but the basic problem is that any time i ask one for a seriouse relationship,fine she wont run away but tries to find out if truely am seriouse and she wont believe i can stay with her alone seeing the huge number of female freinds i have.And am the type of guy that looses patience on a girl when u stress me that much, Girls do talk about me and i still got alot of them that do come around and confess that look at what thire own female friends are talking about me.
The male freinds call me K.O.G King Of Girl's. , so the big lump on the way is that how am i gonna stop having many female freinds and have guys as 80% of freinds?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by drrionelli(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2006
Well, rawlings, and I say this with all due respect, sir, perhaps it's not the rest of us, but rather you who misunderstands yourself.  And, I offer that not in a negative way, but rather like this:

There is nothing wrong with a man having many female friends.  NOTHING.  Sometimes males simply relate more comfortably to females, and that's fine.  What you want to determine is how you wish to treat that "special" lady in your life that will make her not just another friend, but rather a unique part of your life.  Surely, you would not treat somebody in which you're in a committed relationship with the same casual connection that you would any of a number of friends, right? 

Now, let me stress that this does not mean that you should have to give total exclusivity of yourself in every way to your girlfriend.  She should be secure enough in herself (and with you) that trust will develop, as it must.  You, of course, must make sure that she has no reason not to trust you nor that she has reason to doubt your trust in her. 

However, if she is, indeed, a special person in your life, then she deserves to be treated as such and not just a casual acquaintance (which I trust is what a fair number of your female friends are). 

I think, my friend, you might be trying too hard to get a girlfriend.  That's a mistake we all make at some time or another.  Remember, you CANNOT make a girl like you.  You can, however, LET a girl like you.   wink Do you understand what I'm saying, or am I making no sense?

Keep us posted, please.  OK?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2006
yah u made sens okie, Is ok by that, but u still dont get me okie, girls are jelouse mind u n matter how u make them feel specail amongs all ya friends
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by drrionelli(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2006
OK, let's consider that very point, shall we?  (And, it is a good point, my friend!)

First of all, let me make a very necessary distinction between "jealousy" and "envy."  You are jealous about what is yours, whereas you are envious about what is somebody else's.  In other words, a girl who is not your girlfriend cannot feel jealous of the attention that you're giving to a girl who[i] is [/i] your girlfriend.  She may envy that attention, but, since she is not your girlfriend, she has no reason to feel that you owe her anything in those terms. 

By the way, let me point out that ladies have no monopoly on the envy/jealousy thing.  Men have been shown to be at least as insecure in their feelings in relationships of this nature. 

And, I reiterate from my previous post, it is up to you to make every[i] reasonable [/i] effort to assure your girlfriend (whoever she might be and whenever she should come along) that her place in the relationship is secure.  If she is uncomfortable with that, then the two of you will have to re-evaluate the relationship as a whole to determine if it is one you wish to continue or one that should be ended.

Of course, you can't do any of that until you're in a relationship.  Allow me to advise, rawlings, that maybe you're thinking too much about these things.  Just let 'em happen, pal!  And, remember, the thrill of the hunt is often in the chase!   wink
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rightdude(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2006
sorry ;d
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by drrionelli(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2006
No need to be sorry, sir.

Why do you offer apologies, if I may ask?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2006
Yeah that tru, What i mean is that the one that i think i should be seriouse with is being jelouse of my casual female freinds.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by lauryn(f): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2006
*coughs*
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by crackmann(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2006
i just got 1 line to say 2 u.

dont be 2 fckin nice to the ladies.
Chicks dont dig dat after some time.

shit 2 lines
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2006
We like nice guys but dislike the mumus grin grin grin

Lauryn sup girl? na here u come hide? grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by haywhy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2006
What if the mumu dey give una recharge cards grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by lauryn(f): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2006
Radiant, nothing much, just hanging on. How's U doing?

@ haywhy
must U post everywhere, abi them dey pay U? grin grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2006
Me iz great o smiley

Haywire, na him make am be our mugu now. Recharge card my ass grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by chiken(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2006
hello this lateef i dont have girl friend cool
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2006
chiken:

hello this lateef i don't have girl friend cool

Is this one a ghost? lol
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 1:51am On Oct 29, 2006
Radiant you can be his girlfriend though, you guys are a couple made in heaven grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2006
No o! E go fit 2 of una. Gay ass pals grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2006
common sharap
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2006
Mugu grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland / A Place For Thirty-Somethings / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.