Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! (15153 Views)

Handsome But Lonely / Handsome But Can't Find Real Girls / Handsome But Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2006
lipsrsealed lmao
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by omofolake(f): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2006
dont worry u will still have keep it up God will surely help u out.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2006
u can volunter urself thogh . am sure he wouldn;t mind wink
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2006
Radiant:

lipsrsealed lmao

one day i would seal ur slips just like that angry
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by marlet01(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2006
God answers the prayers of a righteous man,

keep looking God would help you out one day.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by yicob(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2006
are sure you are not a gay? check your self. if you are one, you dont have to continue your search for a gir
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rezzy: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2006
You need to go and wash your head at Koramo beach.u know there?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by ty4eva(f): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2006
Maybe u always 2 conscIous of ur good looks or u r a bit Impatient like u rightly said. Take your time, make ur inentions known to d girl u like in a nice way without trying to impress her wit money. Don't mind those people saying u need to have money to win a girl's heart. There are still some good girls out there who r not in 4 ur money. So just be urself, be real and u sure will find a nice, wonderful girl to call ur own.

I WSH U LUK!!!!
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by macalurs(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2006
But rawlings, aint it time you change your subject to a plain "I can't seem to get a girlfriend"? Boy not to sound gay but, you dont look that handsome, seriously. I aint trying to make you feel bad about yourself (you very well might look better than myself)-- but how about just changing that topic, and maybe you could get better advice from un-biased minds. I say this because when I first-hand read your "I'm handsome. . . ." I was of the opinion you were stunningly created, but then you didn't look it. (maybe it was me, maybe it was the picture)-- But then my point is, every advice you get here is most likely to be biased; and even when people try to be nice and not tell you what they think of you, you might not be getting the best advice you need.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by iice(f): 3:21am On Dec 11, 2006
macalurs:

when I first-hand read your "I'm handsome. . . ." I was of the opinion you were stunningly created, but

laughin ma friggin lil butt off
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by damsol(f): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2006
iice, long time
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by macalurs(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2006
iice:

laughin ma friggin lil butt off

aaaayce y'always laughing your little butt off. Lekpa like you. Wont you have some mercy on yourself for once in your life and realize that some dude could use some of that butt you're busy laughin off? When will these people learn?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by drrionelli(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2006
OK, rawlings, let's try this. And, please be aware that I'm not judging you (I don't know you at all) but rather I'm asking the questions I ask for you to reflect upon, all right?

Consider that, although you might be handsome and/or wealthy, are you the kind of person that a lady would want to be involved with? What are your hobbies? Interests? Do they occupy your time in a way that is a positive reflection on those around you? Where do you meet ladies? School? Bars? Church?

Do you do volunteer work? Are you involved in civic or social groups? These are the places that you can meet the kind of lady you wish to attract. After all, you can't see the Eiffel Tower unless you go to Paris!

Also remember that while there's nothing wrong with being good-looking or wealthy or intelligent, the kind of person you are is what is most important.

Let me ask this as well: WHY is it so very important to you to have a girlfriend right now?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by iice(f): 3:58am On Dec 13, 2006
damsol:

iice, long time

Girl longest time o!!

macalurs:

aaaayce y'always laughing your little butt off. Lekpa like you. Wont you have some mercy on yourself for once in your life and realize that some dude could use some of that butt you're busy laughin off? When will these people learn?

What makes you think am lekpa? tongue  lol besides my plan is to finish my lil butt with laughter till it gets flat as a board laughin ma friggin lil butt off grin grin besides i don't think he's serious about gettin a girlfriend, the self declaration of i'm handsome! is a big turn off for me
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by jaybaby(f): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2006
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by damsol(f): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2006
jaybaby is a copy cat
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by jaybaby(f): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2006
Damsol is a 4ken STALKER grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2006
macalurs:

Dude thats so true tongue
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 3:08am On Dec 14, 2006
Taaaaahhhh!!! Sharap there.Candymumu tongue grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by iice(f): 4:35am On Dec 14, 2006
Radiant:

LOL!!!
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by omofolake(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2006
dont worry u will soon see ur own but dont mind them is a matte of time
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2006
Fine boy not the issue, for a girl with wits, more things are involved, say intelligence, humor, money, location, exposure to mention but a few, if you have some of these and you are still chic-void, then you need a bath in the stream which must be conducted by an "Agba Wole" a High Priest .
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2006
Radiant:

angry angry
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2006
tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2007
Radiant i fit scatter ya teeth with slap o
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by macalurs(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2007
@candyboy

yooo that ain't right man. . . you don't even say it that you gonna hit a woman. . .

It's a lil repulsive. . . take it back.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by drrionelli(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2007
OK, children--play nice!  angry

It's a new year and we should all be doing our best to make it the best one yet!

Now, let's all apologize for hurting each others' feelings and be friends!  grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2007
you sure say you handsome? tongue
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by whitelexi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2007
michelin89:

The guy is a fine boy. . . every guy is a fine boy cheesy
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2007
white e be like say you dey monitor me!!!! Abeg ooo cheesy
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by whitelexi(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2007
michelin89:

white e be like say you dey monitor me!!!! Abeg ooo cheesy

Abeg oooh, i no need atiku wahala, i no fit shout grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Coco29(f): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2007
michelin89:

he is not bad looking (to lite for me) but hansome none the same grin

you look a bit young thought lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland / A Place For Thirty-Somethings / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.