Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! (15156 Views)

Handsome But Lonely / Handsome But Can't Find Real Girls / Handsome But Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2006
who said i have heard enough?let me still hear what u gonna say againokie? grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by edygirl(f): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2006
Go take another pic with no glasses on then I will re examine you.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2006
heya am currently busy now i can take anyone 4 now,i will get one soon, but that those not make u not to make any suggestion,
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2006
hehehe grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by lovestinks(f): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2006
rawlings:

who said i have heard enough?let me still hear what u going to say againokie? grin

hey mr poster(RAWLINGS) you keep encouraging people to advice u more and stuff i am just wondering if it would not be best for u to concentrate on your studies for now, since u just 22 and still in the university u ve many years to go, either decide to face ur studies now or see the tread "will you marry a poor jobless man" some of the comments there will help hasten ur mind on wat u want , lol
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by kentony(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2006
hey guys can someone inform my missing rib that am dying to meet her where ever she is or who she is, please show up b4 my heart melt oooooooooooooooooo

And as for u gurls wey dey make this room bored for good nice guys like, abeg make una dey cook good stories ,,, una hear me.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by joyblinks(f): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2006
Hi Rawling, if u are a jokfull type all u have to do is try and keep away from people always be urself, dont keep stupid friends, always keep to urself, not always social, u understand me. thats the kind of guys most ladies want. its not all about cash. gud luck
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2006
kentony:

hey guys can someone inform my missing rib that am dying to meet her where ever she is or who she is, please show up before my heart melt oooooooooooooooooo
And as for u girls wey dey make this room bored for good nice guys like, abeg make una dey cook good stories ,,, una hear me.
your missing rib? lmao You must be typing from dreamland huh tongue

Which girls make the forum boring? You must be very boring yourself not to find the forum fun  grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Chxta(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2006
I find it impossible to believe that this thread is still active. . . embarassed
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2006
me too ohh chxta, is just annoying
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by haywhy(m): 12:22am On Oct 12, 2006
If you check yourself, u'll notice u have been excessively nice to ladies. You have sacrificed lotta things & it depicts nothing but lack of confidence. If you have money & everything, the easiest way to know it is that your confidence will be @ the right level if not more & its attractive. Know what you want & go for it without hesitation & dont let what ever ladies say put you down. Don't you notice that you tend to like confident ladies more & its simply because they make you feel lucky to have them. Make those 60% female friends you have feel lucky to be with you & be expensive! Get a life, spend less time with them & make sure the little time you spend with them is spent by flirting in a funny & confident way.

Lastly watch out for clues that shows they wanna get you laid & make a move when you notice such clues or else you might never get the chance again. I'm sure you gonna do so well by listening to all advices except the ones that involves begging & doing things that are not manly!
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2006
@ joyblinks i thank you so much it seems u got my weakness,i think i appear too social to girls and play alot with them.I think i wont give them much of attention anylonger.U are too much joy i would love to chat with u on yahoo messenger.
Tanx ya ll,
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by edygirl(f): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2006
While the haters are there talking about how impossible they believe that your thread is still going on, you are learning things you don't know that are helpful to you. Keep rocking boy!! No mind the hater.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 12:54am On Oct 15, 2006
Thumb's up to you edygirl, dont mind them i wanna know more and to improove,
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by macalurs(m): 3:53am On Oct 15, 2006
yo Raw-man,

Why not try my style? One day try walking up to a lady and tell her you thought she was calling you? When she tells you seriously she wasn't looking for your attention, tell her you were joking, give her a very nice smile and walk away. After that, don't talk to her anymore. Try this with those girls you really think "dateable" just to boost your self-confidence and also teach yourself to LET GO and BACK OFF  when she doesn't give you the face you want to see. Yeah, most girls will think you're just a loser, but the game is not about them, it's solely about you.

After this and you feel you're ready for something else, try finding a girl in the right mood, at the right place, on a nice day and "coincidentally" sit right next to her. Just start off a few conversations and then tell her you gotta go. This works when you want to give a girl an impression you have something better to do with your time than stalk her ass. Don't walk arround with your friends no matter how "fly" they might be. Girls don't like guys that roam with friends. If you must walk with 'em act like you're the leader. They prefer it when you sit at a place and talk, but not ROAM abi STROLL!

Never "toast" a girl. Girls know everything you're about to say. Nothing's new to 'em. They're good so never under-estimate anyone. Make sure you get her when she's alone in order to start a reasonable conversation, never act desperate, make everything co-incidental. Plan the conversation, you'll never run out of words. Never keep a girl; When she tells you she's gotta go, tell her you were about doing the same thing. On the first day meeting her, the conversation goes well, cut it when you feel the need to go on. Leave her wanting more (not all girls feel like wanting more on the first day, depending on what y'all talk about).

Always be nice, but not a 'too-good-to-be-true dumbass'. Let your words be platonic on the first day. After that day, ask her if you're going to see her again, if she says "maybe", then you hit it player; Just say bye and walk off, don't ask where. After that, always seem busy when u're with her. That way it makes it seem as if you're taking time out of your "busiest schedule in the planet" to talk to her. It kind'a shows her she has value. You don't have to tell her anything directly. Show her everything you want to tell her, so that when you finally tell her something, It makes meaning.

And always be creative. Do your homework.

You can talk to me privately if you need some advice. It's free for the first 10 wks.joking
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by macalurs(m): 4:13am On Oct 15, 2006
your female friends could also hinder you from getting anyone sensible. "Classy" girls look at the girls that hang arround you as trash whores. They, in tht case, will always find something wrong with you. "look at how he walks--" or "he even thinks he's handsome--". They generally put a security electric fence specifically for you, and with your picture on it. People think in chunks of information, and girls will generally associate anything that has to do with you with the word: stupid. That's why, like it's been said before, you gotta change your flows and even for your benefit, stay away from the spot-light -- (you seem to be in dire need for attention, otherwise, why the expensive cologne?)-- for about a few months; "out of sight is out of mind".

but you also have to know especially what you want in a girl. Most cute girls are good inherently. But not all approaches bring out the best in them. The heavier the security doors, the more precise your codes have to be. So you gotta know whats going on, on a conscious level (most especially when she's very "classy" and sensitive). It's hard to be a player, but once the game clicks, you're on, whether you got money or not.

I know I'm gonna get bad reviews on this; but hey, I'm teaching him general rules. If he starts having relationship problems which wont be soon w'll give him PASTORIAL COUNSELLING 101
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 5:06am On Oct 15, 2006
macular i have given me part of the meal am looking for and i thank you so much for it all, but 60% of girls i meet already knows me and they always tell me that they dont beleive i dont have a girl lover even when i try to proove them them they still get scared about being crushed by my so called invisible girl of which i dont have, lol,
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by macalurs(m): 6:00am On Oct 15, 2006
u ought to start afrest. forget everything you know or whatever anyone tells you about you.

It's time for u to find out about yourself, what makes you, you. When you understand yourself, you understand everyone else better, it's real. It's not about just getting the girl now. You're getting advice on how to get a girl most easily now, because that's what u've asked for. But you also have to dig deep into yourself and find out those things that might make u a better person, thereby a better lover. It's one thing to get a girl, it's one thing to keep her. Otherwise, you'll keep getting them, only after a few weeks, when it seems like things are going their best, lose em. Then you're back where u started.

Maybe there is something about you they don't seem to trust. If 60% of them don't trust you WELL, and you don't have a girl now, then the other 40% don't trust you at all, and can't probably believe themselves that they even talk to you in the first place. You're the common denominator in that equation so the problem must be you not them. Maybe you're too good to be true.

Get away from the old girls, find new ones, and be a different person to them. You wont believe what you'd get.

I don't know you; You know you best. Paint a picture of who you want to be, and it'll be a lot easier to define what you want. And what you want, if you know the right combinations, you can bring out of a person.

be wiser.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2006
wao man i think i need to talk to you more on this u seems good.plz tell me more okie.whats ir yahoo id
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by drrionelli(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2006
@rawlings:
It pleases us all, rawlings, that you're finding helpful advice.  Just remember, my friend, that first and foremost you must be HONEST with yourself about yourself if you intend to be honest with others (as you should) if you are expecting to have a fulfilling relationship.   

And, remember that not every relationship you have is going to be a long-term no-holds-barred situation.  You are still young, sir, so if you don't find your life-long soul mate right away, so what?  Enjoy meeting new people and making new friends in the interim.  There's nothing wrong with a guy having female friends!  wink
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by drrionelli(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2006
I trust that you concur with my advice, Radiant? wink
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2006
Yeah cheesy
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2006
yeah thats good.am finding help and to me i wish it will not stop coming, Am Honest yes to answer.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by smilingjee(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2006
My dear Rawlings, I think u better concentrate on ur studies rather than this girlfriend stuff. When the time comes u'll have more than u can cope with. U'll have to wait patiently for the rain to fall before u see the rainbow.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2006
Well i think u should hv suggested a help rather than telling me an offline stuff by the way at what age did u have a girlfreind?better help or dont write anything.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by macalurs(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2006
See raw,

I wouldn't ask you to disregard smiley's advice. But you're young, and studies is just part of the many many things you're supposed to be doing, a huge chunk is growing up. There's a lot you'll have to see for yourself, and you probably will; but what determines who you will be depends on who you are right now, and who you're trying to be. You could get all the education in the planet and still be a massive jackass. There's a balance point between intelligence and wisdom. I'd advice as much as you acquire intelligence, seek wisdom also. There are some areas in life that what you learn in class only plays, beyond those bounds, you're on your own.

Wisdom leads a man to his ultimate goal in life: finding happiness.

So get wise while your mind's still open; there's no limit to what you can find here.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2006
haba this thread is still on smiley
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by smilingjee(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2006
if u're still bent on having a gf then try this link and stop this euphoria about this thread:

http://www.girlfriendstealer.com/index.php?id=1161337191
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2006
Nice macalurs,i dont mean to shut in down like that but he just kinda piss me off bkos he never gave any advice to the topice instead complaning.SMILING i dont need your links okie.Fucking hate you, angry, thanks to Macakurs
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2006
rawlings:

SMILING i don't need your links okie.Fucking hate you, angry, thanks to Macakurs

lmao that was heartfelt grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by haywhy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2006
omg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland / A Place For Thirty-Somethings / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.