Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! (15157 Views)

Handsome But Lonely / Handsome But Can't Find Real Girls / Handsome But Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Busta(f): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2006
indeed u are handsome but u shld have let the gurls be the judge of that

and to make u complete, are u loaded?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2006
grin i will like to thank all of ya who contributed to this topic.Yeah i like all ya gist,but most of all i think am not the one that judge for my self.Girls,boys,old men,old women confess am handsome anywhere i go or enter.So am confuse the girls think i got alot of girlfriends.Lol, i even got a girl that is asking me out.but i wont say anything concerning that.But am still single.
Thumb's up all of ya.keep writting plz
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2006
nice all yah who contributed but i still want more advice
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Serpent(f): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2006
Rawlings, i don't think you want a girlfriend, no. i Think you are looking for someone who you will increase your reps with. You want to go out and hear ppl say stuff like "ol' boy, check out Raw girlfriend" and i think that's why the ones who agree end up disagreeing, cos you wat to use them as signposts.

You are just 22, i don't think you should be stressing about having a girlfriend now. After getting one, what next? are u intending to get married any time soon, or having babies? i don't think so.

Bros, focus on what ppl ur age shuld rightly be focusing on right now. Truth is bitter, but it's true.

Luck.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Rhea(f): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2006
Rawlings,

You basically need one of two things:

The money
The mouthpiece (to front and make mouth and denge pose)

I would go for the former. Nurture your career and get a good job.

You'll definitely come back to this forum to ask for an antidote to ladies.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by kokoletz(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2006
I mean you most b ok in all ramification of life. You must b bold, strong, handsome, inteligent and above all caring.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2006
Heya Serpei was trill at what u wrote.thanks alot man but the most thingis that i dont think i need them for possing.yeah my type of girls are not like too social type i need someone responsible,u know what i mean.Not the "open eye ones"!! well i think we all can gist more and find out more things.thumb's up to u all that wrote now.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by kokoletz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2006
You dnt need open eyes one's u better go ur village.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2006
rawlings was it not your picture i saw at another topic, grin lol, lipsrsealed.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hey thonia yes is ma pics.Yeah there are still opne eyed once but reponsible.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rotbog(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2006
Oh My , What Im I doin hia? This F****Ing thread.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by kokoletz(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2006
Rotbog u aint got no deal on nairaland.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by okwanuzo3(f): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2006
@kaecy5
take it easy with the port harcourt girls comment.
every girl wants a guy who's self sufficient.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by chy24chy: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2006
22 yrs ur such a young lad. Why not think something else instead of keeping a girl.4get girl friend ur too young to take responsibilities okey
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by kokoletz(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2006
Guys let give d dude a chance, he is above 18.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by pace(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2006
a guy asked for an advise to his problems and two ladies pick it up by fighting?i think he has babes scrambling for him already!but seriously i think we can have less of fights in this world
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by olaak1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2006
Just a very cute lady very sexy, intelligent, and who can reside with me here in Lome will be okay for me.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2006
hmmmm! na wa for u guys o tongue Despite pursuing his career and focusing on making it, isn't this the peak age for doing "silly" stuff. C'mon y'all.We all did this. Some of u have forgotten the crushes you had for guys and girls in high school eh? U all claimin 'responsible' now. Abegggg! The guy wants a girlfriend and there's nothing wrong with it at this age.(as long as you know your limits though) Did he say 22? ohhh pls guys! when should he think of having one? at 30 or 40? Excuse me abeg.

Ermmm Raw, your game got to be tight man. Otherwise, don't expect a 'beyonce' when you a 'Robbie Williams' wink
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by graciella(f): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2006
Use Google search now?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by graciella(f): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2006
hi kokoletz
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2006
@ Radiant,girl u are superb! c me saying that does not mean i have not dated a gilr yes i have and just got out from the relationship this last easter.So ya all that is talking about ma age i think am matured enough to have who i wanna have and besides what ur age too, Lol, just writting not offending anyone.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2006
all i can say is goodluck dude
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by olokun(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2006
All protocol observed,
I just gbadun you all.
But i want to asking a question from anybody that which to answer it?
Is it compulsory to have money before you can date a girl?
Because many girl beleive that they are in high level that you can not date them without having money.
I WANT A REPONSE FROM ANYBODY BEFORE,OK. sad
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2006
plz abeg help me ask them oooooo,
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2006
olokun:

All protocol observed,
I just gbadun you all.
But i want to asking a question from anybody that which to answer it?
Is it compulsory to have money before you can date a girl?
Because many girl beleive that they are in high level that you can not date them without having money.
I WANT A REPONSE FROM ANYBODY BEFORE,OK. sad
what language was that? wink grin

It shouldn't be a criterion for going into a relationship but it's a BIG plus neway undecided
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by okwanuzo3(f): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2006
dear rawlings,
i've looked at the pic in profile,
you aren't an ugly guy so relax, when u're a lil older and your pocket's finer, you'd  have more girls than you can handle come around you.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2006
hello thats nice but i think i can figure things out.thanks alot
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by drrionelli(m): 12:26am On Oct 06, 2006
Rawlings, allow me to ask you, if I may:

How do you define "girlfriend?"  Do you mean somebody that you can casually go out with?  Do you mean that you want an exclusive sex partner?  Do you want somebody that you might potentially become married to?  In other words, my friend, what do you want to put into a relationship?  What do you expect to get out of that relationship? 

Now, ask yourself WHY these things are important to you.  And you might want to ask some of your close female friends why they wouldn't see you as a "boyfriend."

I understand that this is a very important issue for you.  Believe me, I know that it is frustrating.  But, please remember this:  BE YOURSELF.   Don't be who you think you ought to be.  Don't be who somebody else wants you to be.  And, be comfortable with that.  Only then, pal, will others be comfortable with being around you, either as friends or as girlfriends.   Do you laugh?  Cry?  Do you have many interests?   Are you a good listener

You know, you cannot make somebody like you.  You can, however, let somebody like you.   

I hope to hear more from you on this topic, as I'm sure that others have concerns much as you do.  Please keep us posted on how you're dealing with this, OK?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by katherinae(f): 5:26am On Oct 06, 2006
rawlings, yep teh many friends who are chicks migh tbe an issue for some ladies. so be a little bit more discreet on how u carry urself in public. and i htink anothe rproblem is that u like too many girls, pick one u deem special enough, and focus all ur attention on her.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2006
are you really still on this issue baby boy,

song
prayer is the key, prayer is the key, prayer is the master key oooooooooooooooo jesus started the prayer you better join him right now so you could exchange what you called handsome in you for his
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by rawlings(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2006
Mobuwa u will never stop to amze me.Well rion i hail,thanks alots muan for all ya interest.Yes i think u guys got me where i should be thinking to.Not that i dont have alots of girls i do,i even have some coming to me for a date but the worst thing is that the one's i would love to go out with wont just let me have my way, thats just the issue on gorund.
Hope to hear from you all,
Raw
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by edygirl(f): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2006
You have heard enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland / A Place For Thirty-Somethings / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.