Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! (15155 Views)

Handsome But Lonely / Handsome But Can't Find Real Girls / Handsome But Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by question(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2007
@Rawlings,
Why dont you give your life to Christ? He will lead you to the right sister, He will make a way where there seems to be no way.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by candylips(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2007
and God comes in and saves the day
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by drrionelli(m): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2007
By the way, has anybody heard from rawlings lately?  Seven pages of posts dedicated to his topic, and we haven't heard from him lately.

Is he OK?  He's not ill, is he?   
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Radiant(f): 2:27am On Jan 06, 2007
Guess what? He's finally found a girlfriend wink grin grin grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2007
Of course your physical appearance might have nothing to do with your status. Honestly I personally don't like guys who are conscious of being handsome (but guess what my guy is like that. love can make you do things sometimes,    grin ). It more likely that you future girlfriend will be average beauty (they say make i no dey say somebody wowo), since that's how it usually ends ( i am not saying that i am ugly because my guy fine ooo  cheesy ). Apart from this how is you character? have you ever had any relationship before (from your post this is your actual status)? What relationship do you have with girls? Do they like you as their friend? Have you tried with the other sex (joking  grin )?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Laurel85(f): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2007
smileyhey rawlings i think you should just check your character and charisma and make sure you're not the nasty type cos that's one thing that pisses a girl off. and for wat it's worth i think you should reduce your female friends. it could send a girl who really likes you away. wink grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Danchiks(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2007
Friend, let me be sincere to you, all you need to do is accept Jesus into ur life as personal Lord and Saviour and not going around looking for girls to date. Remember the bible says in Eccl 14:1 "Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them"
think about this
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Richaado: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2007
Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by bamidele(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2007
I am sure he is okay i guess he has found the love of his life and that he is now under house arrest and having a great time with his new girlfriend , you know when you find love for the first time and the next thing is you cant see the wood from the trees , he will be back soon
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by nikynike(f): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2007
Handsomeness is not the best quality of a good man. Personally, l prefer a caring, faithful, truthful and a loving guy to handsomeness. If you have these qualities, then handsome will be an advantage but not a priority. We believe that most handsome guys end up disappointing us.
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by dopat10(f): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2007
Rawlings, Mayb just mayb you are not searching right. Besides if you hang out with too many ladies, you will hardly find the right one. Think about it
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by onyex(f): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2007
Do you want me?08052381598. cheesy
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by bamidele(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2007
ugly men are better lovers their looks are in their mind and soul , i think ugly men get really angry for not being handsome they have faced all sorts of issues for being ugly and so they make amends by ebing nice to their men or women cry
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Creamish(f): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2007
candylips:

and God comes in and saves the day

no offence to d topic. . . . . . watz ur inspiration for ur ID. . . CANDYLIPS. . . . .sounds feminine cheesy
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2007
oboatioko:

remember these days - ladies don't go for the handsome ones - we go for the rough, tough, bad bot kind of guy - so your handsome is nothing but like a FILTHY RAG.

I bet some girls would not go out with OBJ grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2007
oboatioko:

or with ugly guys like u.

I'm consoled by the fact that my babe is moer beautiful than you are. grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by mjay(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2007
well wht steps hve u taken to get one?? or do u expect a babe to come and meet u at home??
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by sandykoko(f): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2007
Even monkey get babe!

[b][/b]its either 3 things
1. you might be a gay

2. you might be a spirit

3.you might be possessed

OR maybe you re not handsome ,your mirror might be deceiving you, buy another mirror ok!

"if you really handsome like you yarn, haba! by force you go get girlfriend even if you no want"

So Bros ! check yoursef o! you might be a counterfeit
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by mishoo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2007
Dont mind Sandykoko !!
Even this guy get GF
If you are finer than this guy, all hope is not lost !!

Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by taiwobimbo(f): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2007
both of u should shut up ok. u are disturbing
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by naijaborn(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2007
taiwobimbo:

both of u should shut up ok. u are disturbing
@taiwobimbo, who yu dey charrass like dat?! angry tongue
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by fabiano(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
lets say u got no style or wat? guy flex dem nowwwww
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by G2g(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2007
Maybe u should try guys; methinks u won't be disappointed!
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2007
as the old saying goes. . ."no money no romance". . .lol cheesy
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by ifyalways(f): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2007
link=topic=22543.msg1806399#msg1806399 date=1199035014:

Maybe u should try guys; methinks u won't be disappointed!
lawd shocked shocked shocked
you are here already ?hmmmn

@poster keep trying. though i guess by naw hes gotten the ideal babe sha,lets check the date of the post. cheesy
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by MrInfo1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2007
undecided
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Uzzyan: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2007
It's alright poster. All u need do is just to look out for the right collections
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by drrionelli(m): 12:46am On Sep 23, 2008
@Rawlings:
My friend, did you ever find a ladyfriend?
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by dyabman(m): 4:07am On Sep 23, 2008
abi u no sabi toast
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by tpia: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2008
Re: I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! by Jerrysympathy(m): 3:47am On Jul 14, 2012
Lol,I never believed am ugly....but I need a serious gal from Naija....2256B7F3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland / A Place For Thirty-Somethings / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.